Games

Story Info
Your sex game goes a little too far.
774 words
2.53
116.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers

I looked over at you and stared into your eyes, I could sense the fear that was inside of them, even though you tried not to let me know.

It was so much fun watching you try to squirm out of your bonds, but that rope was thick and course.

You told me “No safe words…” So I followed you to the letter, gagging you and tying you up fully clothed. I could feel you breathe a sight of relief, as I had not taken any of your clothes off so you figured that you would be safe. The only thing that you didn’t take into account was my scissors.

I carefully cut away your clothes leaving them in strips along the side of your body, until you were naked before me.

You were so pretty, that I knew what I was thinking about when I first asked you to date me in high school. We’d gone out on several dates, just he simple hand holding stuff and kissing across the restaurant table when we thought that no one was looking, but you didn’t realize that I had a hidden side to me.

You never bothered to ask about my activites as a child and as a teen, of the late night masturbation sessions that I had with my father.

The times that my father would slide two greasy fingers up into my rectum and probe my anus…looking, no exploring, for my prostate.

At first it had hurt me horribly and I ‘d asked him to stop, but then when I realized that he wouldn’t do it, no matter how much I asked him I figured that I could just go inside of my mind and let him do whatever the fuck that he wanted to me.

But enough with reminiscing, I looked at you as I slid down my pants, my cock so hard and stiff that it was almost painful. “Are you ready love?”

You look at me, not comprehending, and wondering slightly what I’m going to do to you. Not to worry, I’m going to be gentle tonight.

I kick off my Jeans and bend down to look closely at you. My nostrils inhale your scent and I can already feel my pre-cum as it begins to leak out of my cock, dripping down onto your belly.

This, of course makes you squirm on the floor, and I can hear your muffled shriek as you wonder what’s going to cum next (pardon the pun). I slide my hand up and down on my cock, giving it a few experimental jerks trying to get everything working.

I go down onto my knees and begin to crawl towards you… ‘Why rush it?” I think to myself ‘after all, we have the entire night.’

I gently place my palm on your cunt and ease my two fingers into you, I can feel as I come in contact with your clit and you begin to shake and twitch uncontrollably, almost as if you’re begging me to do it.

“Well, who am I to deny you what you so obviously wanted.” I push my cock head deeply into you, and I can hear you as you scream, even through the gag.

Your muscles close nicely around me and begin to squeeze in spite of yourself. Your tightness feels so good, and at that moment I realize that no one’s ever touched you there, at least not in this way. You want nothing to do with me even if you had been the one to ask me out on the date…

“Chivalry is dead, don’t you know that?” I whisper to you. I’m almost there and I fight the urge not to pull out and cum into your ass.

A single tear leaks down your face and I fight the urge to slap you. “Stop your blubbering.” I feel my mind as its set on fire and I bend down to hold you, pulling out half way through and spreading globules of cum onto your chest and the back of your legs.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I love you please forgive me…” I beg hating myself for what I have done to you and what I’ve no doubt put us as a couple and you through.

I untie your bonds and throw them into the garbage, though I leave your gag on. I don’t really want to listen to what you have to say right now. I know that it will take you a few minutes to get that undone, and by that time I’ll be gone and you won't see me.

Goodbye my love.

PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers