Games Ch. 01-03

Story Info
A husband learns how "realtive" happiness can truly be.
6.4k words
4.03
97.8k
15
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
749 Followers

Since their marriage, nearly twenty years back, Adam had been a devote husband and solid family man. He met Sheri in his first year of college. Their "chance" meeting explained to him as contrived, by Sheri. That explanation came, one night, in the throws of sexual bliss. They had laughed over Sheri's devious planning. It was a side of her that intrigued him. Throughout the years, he remained happy and content – or so he felt. Adam was about to find out that happiness is relative, in his case, very "relative" in deed.

****

Chapter One

It was surprise party. Adam hated them but, for love of his wife, he put up with them. He cherished her laughter and would have done nothing to extinguish the loving look on her face, at such times. The cleverness she had shown in college, somehow, diminished over time and no matter how hard she tried Adam was always, one-step, a head of her and her planning. So it was with no surprise, some reluctance and, in truth, even dread that Adam drove home that hot summer day. "Get it over with – it's only a couple of hours." He muttered to himself.

Adam's commute was not particularly long, by today's standards. It was 45 minutes at best, an hour worse case. He felt good about having his, personal, quiet time before arriving home. Jake, his son, had moved out. Adam, smiled to himself, as he thought about his children, driving along that day. He was thankful Jake had taken their parental guidance and continued his schooling, going on to college. Amanda, his daughter, away for the summer, was next. That fact saddened him for some reason. He shrugged off the sadness, liking it to simple parental worry, and tried to enjoy the passing roadside scenery.

Soft light of the setting sun filtered through the tall pines along Clarksgrove Road. He was still, some, twenty minutes away from this house. He had fallen in love with that particular stretch of road. At the end of several different out turns sat Roberts Lake, a place of serenity and memories. A smiled curled the corners of his lips, as he recalled the many days and nights of hot love making between he and Sheri, at Roberts Lake. Amanda was conceived at the lake, a special memory for Adam and 'Surprise parties aside – it had been a good life.' He thought, catching sight of one particular turn out they had used frequently. Adam mentally ignored the grammatical error, seeming to indicate his life near over.

Braking hard suddenly, Adam controlled the skidding stop and quickly turned onto the gravel road, he approached. He had no idea what he was doing or why, only that the memories of those long past days were on his mind. (Strange how memories can make you do impulsive things at times.) He had not placed a call to Sheri about coming home, in years. He was like clockwork, never feeling the need. For the first time, Adam grabbed his cell phone. He punched the speed dial number, calling Sheri.

"No babe, nothing wrong – just ran a little late. I should be home in...Oh and hour or so, no later. Yeah, love you too, bye." He gave no indication he knew about the party. Adam flipped the cell phone closed and continued the drive down the gravel road, taking his time, as memories continued to flood his mind.

Coming to the end, he turned into a small clearing, over looking the peaceful lake. The late day sun bounced off small waves like diamonds toppling and rolling on a table. His thoughts returned to the past and he sighed, "There's no future in the past buddy." Wondering where he had heard that phrase before. He got out of the car and leaned against the front hood, with arms crossed on his chest, staring into the lake water.

Adam was like many men. Unable to admit to recent thinking as "mid-life" in any way, he only knew something was wrong and it bothered him. He felt the chest heaviness of guilt, having to admit he and Sheri were "on-the-rocks". Their sex life dwindling, they fought a little too often, mostly over stupid things, and not one battle really scratched the surface of their problems. Adam's guilt, in part, came at knowing he had put little effort into revitalizing their love life. He had grown tired of trying.

The blame game had started slowly, escalating over months and years. As one might expect, their love life suffered most. "DOA - Christ, why does she do that? I mean God - lying there like a dead fish until she thinks I'm done, what the hell happened?" He muttered aloud, thinking about their failed sex life, as he walked towards the lake.

Pausing to skip a rock across the nearly calm lake surface, Adam tried to take stock of him self. "I'm still young. Hell, so I'm turning 38 – what does that mean these days?" He said angrily, to no one but the trees and growing night. He continued to voice his thoughts, as if verbalizing could somehow make his thinking more convincing.

"I'm fit, trim and God damn healthy – if you want to believe Doc Thornton, so what gives? Oh, and by the way, pretty damn good looking too!" He yelled out angrily and skipped another rock. He made the rocks and lake pay for the anger he felt, until his arm started to hurt.

'Fuck it. Guess we just go on like we are, maybe something will change.' It was his last thought, while looking at the lake, tossing his last rock. During his return to Clarksgrove Road, Adam cursed his stupidity for going to the lake in the first place; and set about trying to clear his thinking. 'The party you shit – don't blow it!' He timed his drive and, as promised, arrived home within the hour he had told Sheri. There was nothing on his face to indicate his earlier thoughts. He looked happy. Mentally, he reminded him self to look surprised, as he opened is car door.

Had Adam truly felt and been as he looked he might have noticed something strange. There were no cars in his circular drive. The triple garage doors were closed, there were simply no cars to be seen anywhere. One might think that would seem odd to him, at least peak his curiosity, if this was to be his 38th birthday party, right? Adam grabbed his brief case and, with a purposeful stride, approached his front door, stealing himself against what he was sure to be a loud, SURPRISE – HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!, greeting. Adam opened the front door, after getting his "surprised" mind set in place and the start of a smile.

"Sheri, I'm home!" He called out, pushing the door open and smiling his fake smile.

There was no return reply. No room lights came on. No sudden blinding illumination, causing him to squint in feigned surprise. There were no loud shouts of greeting; there were no happy birthdays, no screams of "surprise", there was nothing but silence and a dim but, warmly lit house to greet him. Adam turned to look outside, wondering if the rush, of happy greeters, might be coming from that direction. It was then he finally noticed the obvious. No one was there. Not one car sat on the property. "What the hell?" He mumbled, as the mystery deepened, inside his mind. Setting his brief case on the hall foyer bench, Adam slowly walked into the house, wondering if he had been wrong this time. He even went so far as to check his watch for the date, wondering if he forgotten the date of his own birthday.

"I called her – I know I did." Adam commented aloud, and called out for Sheri once again. Only an eerie silence replied and Adam closed the front door, shaking his head. Moving deeper into the house, Adam turned on lights, scanning the rooms as he did so. Nothing seemed odd – nothing out of place, until he got to the den. Two wine glasses sat on the coffee table, in front of the leather couch. Both glasses were near empty and an empty bottle Riesling lie on its side, completing the picture.

Surveying the room further, Adam suddenly felt sick inside. A bra, size 36 and lacy, draped across the desk lamp; and panties, matching the bra's color and texture, lay on his laptop keyboard. He swallowed hard, trying not to believe what his mind wanted to conjure up. 'But - I called her.' He recalled gloomily, his mind growing darker over the implications that confronted him. He sat heavily in his leather, high backed, den chair and picked the panties off his keyboard, squeezing them tightly in his fist.


It was only then that he spotted other clothing. A dress, nylons, a blouse and shoes greeted his search, as he looked about the room. His anger increased knowing who ever it was had used his office for sex. 'Was it rape or...' He thought, as his feeling of anger jumped to worry and then quickly back to anger again. Absently hitting a key on the laptop, he brought the screen to life. Adam stopped his rise from the chair. The laptop screen saver popped up. He stared silently at the screen. The format was altered, it was now a scrolling marquee of words.

Happy Birthday Adam! We started the party without you!

The words read out, sliding across the screen in undulating fashion, one after the other and then rolled, fading away, only to return to scroll again across the screen. Adam could only suspect Sheri had changed the screen saver. He shook his head, knowing she had no computer skills, barely able to turn one on, and liked it that way. "And who the hell is we?" He muttered, suddenly not sure about anything but, the hollow feeling in his gut. The marquee had said we – there were two glasses, and yet, there was no sign of other clothing.

Adam finally stood up from his chair, anger returning in full force, as thoughts of divorce hit him. Approaching the study door, he caught sight of something hanging on the inner side and reached to close the door. It was a note and not in Sheri's handwriting either.

"Bras may drop and panties may fall... But, Licking her clit was the best time of all!"

Anger turned to rage and Adam threw the door open, after ripping the note down, and stormed from the room. The handle broke through the wall, leaving a perfect imprint. The sound of the impact reverberated down the hall, seeming to follow Adam. It was his birthday and if anyone was going to fuck his wife – it was going to be him; "best time of all" - my ass!" He yelled out. He found another note, in the hall, just outside the living room, along with his favorite hi-ball. He snatched up the note and the drink. The note expressed he might need the drink and before he went much farther he might want to check the video left for him. The fact the drink was still cold and contained unthawed ice cubes never registered.

After taking a large gulp, Adam wiped his mouth, using the sleeve of his shirt, something he never did, and walked over to the DVD player. The small green "on" light blinked at him, mocking him, or so Adam felt, and he jammed his index finger into the play button and sat down.

The wall mounted, high-def, flat screen came to life, displaying the shadowed form of a woman. It was an amateurish video but, contained all the elements of a news investigation, where the participant was unwilling to be recognized and voice altered. Adam shook his head, his mind rapidly changing back to worry. In a baritone, yet effeminate sounding voice, the woman spoke directly to Adam.

You do not know me – yet. And yet you know me very well. You haven't been a very good husband, have you Adam? It took some persuading Adam, the kind I like to do and you used to. She talked eventually – told me everything. I had fun with her. I shocked her too...Oh, not literally as you might be thinking right now, (laughter) I don't torture people Adam! Let's just say I persuaded her and then held her interest for quite awhile. She had no idea Adam, and here I thought married couples shared everything - stupid me! Shame on you Adam, shame-shame-shame!

Chapter Two

At a total loss, Adam slammed down the remainder of his drink. There was something about that voice, even masked as it was. He hit the pause button, using the remote, and studied the frozen image. Nothing came to mind. It wasn't a selfish act on his part – just the need for a refill, an aide to his thinking. When he returned, sweat rolled down his face, he felt the terror of having a loved one missing. 'Who - who is that?' He thought, sipping his scotch and finally pressed the play button.

Well, I'm sure you've refilled your drink by now. You see, Adam - I know a great deal about you! But you - you bad boy – you don't have a clue and you won't, until I want you to. You know, when she started to confess I was actually shocked! I would have never believed what I heard coming from anyone else. Anyway, that's not important right now. Right now you'll do exactly what I say – or else. I've created a little something special for your birthday. Sheri told me you hated surprise parties, so I figured you needed one you'll never forget. So...Let's get to it, shall we? I want you to strip Adam, right now! That's right, I want you to strip right down to your birthday suit, just as soon as you down that drink, which I'm sure you're doing as I speak. When you're done, walk into the kitchen, you'll find instructions on what to do next. Now, get a move on or a price will be paid!

She knew him alright. Adam pounded down his drink and sat opened mouthed staring at the shadowed figure on the flat screen TV. The video ended, fading out, just as the figure, obviously nude, got up and turned profiling her self. "Holy Christ, what is this?" Adam mumbled, as he stood up. His mind raced as he complied, disrobing and shedding his clothes in the living room. He drew blanks with every thought and shivered over the threatening words the silhouette had spoken. As instructed, he walked off towards the kitchen. The instructions were on the center island. Adam picked up the note and found the hand writing identical to the den note.

Congratulations sport, you've made it this far. Feeling vulnerable? Afraid? How about terrified? Imagine what Sheri is feeling right now...Go to the pool house. You'll find something interesting there and I'm sure you'll figure out what to do. Oh, by the way, are you hard Adam or - limp right now?

"Jesus." Adam mumbled and swallowed hard, feeling his throat suddenly dry up. He stared at the kitchen phone for a long period, wondering if he should end this and call the police. Fear whelmed up inside him, not knowing what consequence that action might bring. With hesitant steps, Adam walked from the kitchen, heading for the pool patio and the fate awaiting him. He doubted seriously if he'd ever get hard again, recalling the last question posed in the note.

The pool house door stood wide open, beckoning him. Like the open eye of a Cyclopes, a light emanated from the pool house door, scaring him shitless. A soft night breeze tickled his leg hair and genitals, causing the beginnings of an erection, that he'd felt so sure would never happen, and the small hairs on his neck to rise. 'Those breasts...I know them, seen them – touched them before!' He suddenly realized but, uncertain who the pair belonged to, or when the encounter might have happened. 'Something about the nipples' He thought, just as he entered the pool house. Adam was, in no way, prepared for what he found.

Two sets of handcuffs waited for him; one set having an elongated chain screwed to the floor; the other set, having normal chain length, screwed into the ceiling. As written in the note, it seemed, fairly, obvious what was expected. Unable to swallow, Adam walked nervously into the lavish pool house and stood in front of the – what? Torture restraints? He spread his feet and clamped the cuffs around his ankles, shaking as he did so. His legs weakened when he returned to an up-right position and, gingerly, reached to secure his wrists. When the last clamp closed, Adam shuddered hard, nearly pissing himself. Nude, cuffed and helpless, Adam's mind raced, he felt every bit the sacrificial lamb and horrible imagines flooded his head.

"Alright God damn it, you've got me where you want me – now let my wife go! Whatever I've done, I'm the one to pay for it, not her." He screamed out to the empty room. There was no response, nothing but the gurgling of the pool filtration system greeted his ears. His partial erection, caused by the night air, drooped as he waited sweating, fear consuming every fiber of his being. The scent of heady, erotic, perfume reached his nostrils. A past memory, faded and unclear, hit him, just as a pair of unseen hands snapped a blind fold over his eyes.

"Holy shit, what is this? What in the hell..." He started to scream out and stopped, as he realized his futility. His nostrils flared, trying to recognize the perfume. He jerked his head right and left, straining to pick up noises – more scents - anything that would help his understanding. Something about the smell, something from years past plagued him and the sweat continued, creating an insufferable itching.

"Now – now look whoever you are we can talk this out, right? I mean I don't know what the game is but, surely we can talk!" He pleaded to no avail. There was response this time, though. It was soft, deep, laughter, masked by some electronic device, once again. Adams' heart pounded in his chest, as pure panic took him over. Then the "voice" greeted him.

"Hello Adam, I'm surprised... you haven't pissed yourself yet. Guess there's always hope but, I'm getting ahead of myself. You said "game", how intuitive of you! Sounds like fun, huh? (There was a long silence and Adam used it, frantically searching his memory.) So, Sheri tells me you're a quick "in and out" man these days, actually for some time now, is that true?(Adam hesitated but then nodded his head.) Very good Adam, you're honest. That will serve you well in my little game. Remember the game Adam? ("What game? Adam said weakly.) Oh come now Adam, have you forgotten?"

Before the next question, Adam felt something hard press against the inside of his thigh. (Wood or metal?) Adam had no way of knowing but it was moving, slowly rubbing up and down and pulling on the hairs of his leg – a painful progression towards his crotch. The objected stopped just below his testicles. Adam tensed for what he felt certain would happen next. It didn't, instead he felt the object being removed and started to relax, his stomach flexing in and out with his rapid, fear filled, breathes.

"OH MY GOD, NO!" Adam screamed out instantly, when the object returned and lifted his flaccid penis. The manipulator bounced his cock up and down off the object, easily at first and then gave it one mighty flip. The laugh that followed sent a, screaming, chill through Adam, starting uncontrollable shaking.

"Still don't know, do you Adam? Think Adam – think very hard. Truth or consequences Adam, remember? You loved that game."

Adam jumped, hurting his captive ankles, when he felt something else touch his body. His shaking eased and relief washed through him when the second object turned out to be soft – feathery almost. It came from behind him. He felt the hand holding the object, just under the cheeks of his bare ass and then the soft tickling sensation across his balls and penis, as the hand moved back and forth. Whatever it was, the sensation lasted far too long. Unable to control his bodily reaction, even in this tense situation, Adam started to grow hard. His testicles tighten up and he squeezed his buttocks together trying in vain to capture the "tickler".

"God stop, please stop! Why are you doing this? I don't want to get har..." Adam tried protesting, only to be cutoff in mid-sentence by the voice.

"Not get hard? Why Adam, that's a new one! Relax Adam - you'll enjoy this. Maybe not as much as me though. Oh, by the way, nice erection. Shall we continue Adam? (Adam shook his head, feeling his penis growing to full length.) Keeping in mind what might be at stake Adam (And he felt a light tap on his cock head, with the hard object again), I asked your wife a few questions. Like...If you'd ever had sex with a family member. She was quite shocked Adam. Do you know what she said? (Adam's eyes grew plate sized, under the blind fold. His reply was, again, weak - a barely audible no?) Correct Adam, very good! Now Adam - poor dear Adam – was she telling the truth? Truth or consequences Adam, remember, truth or..."

MDF251
MDF251
749 Followers
12