Games Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My jaw dropped open as I remembered what I was wearing. I thought about speaking up, but knew I had to just tough it out. As I turned around to pick my mark, my eyes lit up and I thanked my lucky stars. A group of six guys had just walked in and were seated pretty close to us, and one of the guys just happened to be Brad. I smiled, confident now with my task.

"Don't worry about me," I snickered. "I'll get this started, while you all are still looking for yourcojones." Wriggling out of the booth, I smoothed the skirt down as best I could, straightened my shirt and made my way as if I was going to the bathroom. I made sure Brad saw me; how could he not when all my friends were being loud? He glanced at me, and I swear he did a double take. When Brad opened his mouth as if to call out, I quickly and discreetly shook my head at him, winking. His jaw dropped. This was definitely not the t-shirt and jeans wearing Cat he knew.

Faking my fall into Brad's lap was not going to be hard. The heels Matt had picked out were already making me lose my balance, not to mention trying to walk carefully so that my skirt wouldn't hike up any more. By the time I reached his table, I was more than ready to sit down anywhere, even if it was Brad's lap.

"Hi," I said, winking playfully. "Just go with me on this, k?" I whispered as I deliberately missed a step. Somehow I twisted as I went down and ended up partway across his lap, and partway on the arm of his chair.

Brad looked more confused than pleased. "Cat? What's going on?"

"I've got a bet going with my friends. See? They're the rowdy table over there. Play along, would ya?" I asked playfully, squirming a little, trying to get off him. Instead, his arms came around my waist and pulled me further into his lap while simultaneously scooting his chair back and pulling my legs around so that I was full on sitting in his lap. Held immobile by his arms circled around me, I mentally shrugged. I didn't have anywhere to be. I had won the first round of tonight's game already, and before the guys had even thought about how to get started.

"And how's your evening going so far, gentlemen?" I asked, with a twinkle in my eye. "I'm Cat, and apparently I'll be joining you for just a bit. At least, until Brad releases me."

Each of the guys chuckled, but they started introducing themselves. Travis was blond and slim. Mike had laughing brown eyes and broad shoulders. Frank was built like a linebacker. Diego was dark, suave and charming. Ben had sun-streaked hair and the greenest eyes. Eddie looked like a Hawaiian surfer boy. And all were good-naturedly ribbing both Brad and I.

"So Cat, our man's got his hold on you, huh?"

"That really was subtle, falling into his lap. Now we're going to have to hear all about how gorgeous women fall into his lap all the time. Thanks a lot!"

I just smiled and turned back to Brad. He was staring at my cleavage. I snapped my fingers in front of his face, and he blinked into focus.

"Just never seen you out of your boy clothes," he said sheepishly. "You look amazing!"

"Thanks. But come on. If I wore this to work, what would get done? I mean, there'd be this huge orgy, and some of you ball boys are injured and wouldn't be able to jump in. Then they'd sue me for neglecting them and I'd be fired. So really, what can I do?" I laughed.

All of the guys were laughing with me, except Brad. "You could wear that just for me," he growled under his breath. I winked at him, even as a little tremor ran up my spine.

His thumb was slowly stroking my leg right where my skirt ended, and he gave me such a naughty look even as he leaned in to kiss my temple. I decided right then and there to have him, even though it went against every therapist-patient relationship ethic. That thought just made me want to see Brad work even harder for me. I mean, if I was going to break the rules, I had to make it worth it, right?

"Cat?" a voice asked, hesitantly, shaking me out of my reverie.

I blinked. Mike had leaned in, tugged on a strand of my hair. "Yeah, I'm here," I replied.

"Um, I think your friends are worried about you. They keep glaring at us," Mike said, still with that little twinkle in his eye.

I turned around in time to see Matt, James and Spence throw their napkins down, stand up and make their way towards me. Glancing up at Brad, I turned back to the table and sighed theatrically, "Well, boys, I'm done for now. Will you think good thoughts at my funeral?"

That got a few laughs, and Ben murmured "Good thoughts? Or dirty thoughts?" to Mike, who elbowed him in the ribs. I winked at both of them, just as my boys reached the table.

Looking down to see me still imprisoned in Brad's arms, Matt's face went hard. All of a sudden, I realized that Matt didn't recognize Brad and thought I might be in trouble. I warmed at the thought of my three protectors, but the feeling was dispelled when Matt opened his mouth.

"Get your hands of my girl," he stated coldly. James and Spence had ranged themselves behind Matt, looking every bit as implacable as him.

12