Games of Deceit: Divine Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,050 Followers

I stood and got dressed. Clarissa let out a sigh with my departure. "Now go cleanup so you can reunite with your husband properly."

She quickly stood and walked across the hall to the bathroom.

"Clarissa?" Jerry reached out but she had just shut the door on him. He looked into the bedroom and to me. "What happened?"

I went over and put my hand around his shoulder, "Jerry, the connection between mother and daughter was too strong." He looked at me wide eyed as I continued. "I can positively say, Pippa has returned for good."

"Pippa?" Jerry was in a happy shock as he looked to the closed bathroom door.

"Yes, but the rest of the town won't understand so she will pretend to be Clarissa in public for appearances sake but she is most definitely Pippa."

Jerry started crying as he fell to his knees, "The Lord has blessed me! Thank you Father Brinson."

I nodded and started to walk down the hall when I heard Clarissa open the door. I glanced over my shoulder and saw her holding Jerry in her arms as if she were coddling a child, "There, there now. I'm back. I'll take care of you."

Jerry gripped her into a firm hug. "Don't ever leave me again." It was his first show of affection to his daughter, ever. And it was all she ever wanted.

Tears began flowing down Clarissa's cheeks, "I won't." She gave me a light smile as I disappeared around the corner.

Maybe I should become a real preacher; I just saved a family. It's a twisted dynamic, but Jerry gets his wife back and Clarissa gets the love she's never had. I wonder what wonderful fatherly duties I can fulfill next to keep me from being bored?

I arrived at the church even earlier for mass. Father Hargrove, as usual, was pouring over his sermon.

"How's it going, Father? Rested for today?"

"Much better than last week and I'm pretty sure my speech is all set as well," Father Hargrove smiled. "Just got to go hit the head."

"Great. Glad to hear it." I watched him leave and then took a seat at his desk. "Let's see. Search God. Replace all with Lucifer. Search heaven. Replace all with hell. Search salvation. Replace all with damnation. Should make for an interesting service."

I went to take my seat when Ricky intercepted me. "Father Brinson?"

"Ricky, how are you doing?"

"Fine. Hey, you know that stuff you gave me?" His eyebrows raised.

"Yes."

"Well, I was wondering if by chance you had some more?"

I laughed. "I take it that you liked it."

"Yes, Sir."

"Good, but you understand that this stuff isn't free." I raised my eyebrows back at him.

"Uh..."

"I'll tell you what, here's another bag and we can work something out later."

Ricky greedily accepted the offer. "Thanks Father Brinson."

"You're welcome but we need to get a move on, it's time for service to start."

Father Hargrove's sermon was interesting. He didn't even notice his first two mistakes. Just kept plugging along. He caught the third one and he became flustered. From then on out, he was on edge. He tried his best but was unable to sound like the good orator he was. The congregation certainly heard the difference and comparisons to last week were abound. Whispers of "What's wrong?" and "Is he okay?" began to flow.

As I walked to the podium to take my turn, I shook the Father's hand and just loud enough offered my own thoughts on the subject, "You all right, old man?" I said it in a tone of consoling and he just gave a slight nod, not giving my words a second thought. But what I said was for the congregation. I wanted the seed that I planted last week about age to get some water and sunlight. And I was sure it was growing.

I started my speech off with a bang. I announced the offer Green Meadows gave me, which they really didn't, and the crowd was ecstatic. "All it took was one phone call." I wanted to insinuate that Father Hargrove didn't even attempt contact. The rest of my lecture was about how God gives back to those who give. I directly implied that their donating actions allowed for the good fortune of Green Meadows. It was an oration that belonged in the Smithsonian.

At lunch, everyone in town made it a point to thank and praise me for what I was able to accomplish against the big bad greed of big business. My response was always the same, "I am God's tool, and I give myself heart, body, and soul to his cause." Father Hargrove sat in near silence.

"C'mon old man," I wrapped my arm around his shoulders. "It wasn't that bad. God has given us this day. Enjoy it."

"You're right. I'll try," Father Hargrove gave a small smile. "I'm not sure where we'd be without you."

"You're too kind."

The next day, I found myself in my motel room filled with even more donations than last week. Higher quality as well. The town was coming through better than I could have imagined. My three acolytes -- really, what else would you call them? - had just finished depositing their collections when I thought of something to keep me from being bored. "Deanna, do mind helping me sort through this for a short while?"

She glanced at her watch and smiled, "I can stay. I have two hours before Clark gets home from the bank."

I knew that. Deanna was sifting through some of the donations as the other two left. I thanked them and then shut the door. I looked at my prey with a sinister smile. It was something about the way she dressed, the conservative nature she felt a married woman should dress. Today it was a light blue sundress that fell to mid shin. Of course, her smile had something to with it too. Just looking at her forced me to adjust my cock.

"God spoke to me and I need to leave."

Deanna took in a sharp inhalation of air as her face turned toward me. "Seriously?"

I just nodded.

She stood and then the couple of steps that were between us disappeared. "Don't go yet. This town still needs you. You can't leave."

The new closeness allowed me to put both of my hands on her shoulders. "I don't want to, but what God told me to do, I can only accomplish in this town with you. I can't ask that of you and I am committed heart, body, and soul to doing his work. I must leave." During my little speech, my fingers began to caress the bare skin around her neck.

"I can help. What is it that you need me to do?"

"God requested that I find someone as dedicated as I am and procreate with them."

Deanna's eyes went wide, "But I'm married."

"Mary was married to Joseph but God still gave her a child that was not her husbands." My hands slid across her shoulder blades, sliding the straps of her sundress with them. "I am willing to give my body to God." I let her dress fall to the floor as I moved in for a kiss. I paused, a mere inch away. My hands were slowly moving down her arms, "Are you?"

"Are you sure there is nobody else?"

I put one hand one hand on her stomach and lightly caressed it. I whispered in her ear, "You are the perfect candidate. You are the perfect woman. No one can offer what you offer," my hand slipped lower and began to pet her slit through her panties. My other hand raised up and softly massaged her tit. "Give your body up to the Lord. Are you prepared to do God's work?"

Deanna looked lost in my words as she breathed out a "yes."

I smiled as I closed the last little bit of distance between our lips. She was tentative but compliant with her reciprocation. I immediately went to work in removing her bra.

"Don't kiss me like you kiss your husband. Kiss me like a lover."

Deanna wrapped her arms around my neck and moved her lips to me. On contact, her tongue snaked out. She kissed me slowly, passionately and soon it went from sensual to hunger. Her hands slipped from my neck and pulled at my clothes. Our kiss didn't break until she successfully had me in the nude.

I smiled as I sat on the bed, pulling her last garment, her underwear, down to the floor as I did. I looked into her eyes, and now that we weren't mouth to mouth, she was timid again. I guided her hand to my cock. "Do God's work and put it inside you."

It was such a wonderful experience to watch Deanna straddle my lap, cock in hand, and guided it to her entrance. Our eyes locked and I put a hand to her cheek.

"It's what God wants. Enjoy it."

Deanna moaned as she slid down my shaft. She enveloped me in her arms, our bodies mashed together as she just sat still on my member buried into her quim. I was growing impatient. I thrust upward, a simple reminder that we had just begun. She slowly lifted up and I pushed higher, harder. She got the hint and started to move quicker on my cock. We weren't there to make love. We were there to fuck. Plain and simple.

My hands moved to her tits and mauled them. I pinched and extended her nipples in rhythm to our fast and furious pace. I gave hard grunts with every insertion and she fiercely moaned in echo. A sheen of sweat coated our bodies as we continued our insane copulating.

"Yes! Oh God, yes!"

I smiled. I love doing God's work with this happy homemaker.

Deanna's hips were on autopilot, moving at an unnatural fury. I was not outdone, sending piercing thrust after never ending piercing thrust into her cunt. Her pussy, sleek and tight, clenched on my cock. I held onto her hips and barreled into her depths one last time. She shrieked as if she saw a ghost while I flooded her womb.

"Yes Father Brinson, impregnate your willing servant!"

Deanna's body convulsed and her pleasure juices mingled with mine. I remained buried inside as she rode out her wave. She gave a faint smile, "I had no idea God's work would be so much fun."

I leaned into her ear, "And we get to do this until His work is done." I finished by nibbling on her earlobe.

"I'm looking forward to it." Deanna gave a soft giggle, "I never knew sex could be like that."

This Sunday, I had a special treat in store for the good preacher. I wanted to play on his Vietnam past and the horrors he saw. All it took was a phone call to my favorite dealer, Dwayne.

After visiting Father Hargrove in his office, I was heading to my seat, curious to how my plans would play out, when Ricky stopped me again.

"Father, do you have any more of that," his head went from side to side to verify no one was near, "that stuff."

"You owe me money and you want more?"

"I'll pay you next week, I promise." Ricky gave me a pleading look, "Please?"

As if I needed the money. I shook my head as I gave him a little plastic bag. "You really owe me kid."

"I know, I know," Ricky's smile was ear to ear. "Thanks. I'll pay you next week, for sure."

"All right," I gave a head nod to where he was supposed to be. "Go get ready for mass."

I took my seat and waited patiently. Father Hargrove took the podium and began. For the first time since my arrival, his sermon was impeccable. At least it was for ten minutes. He shrieked. It was blood curdling as he dropped to the floor and covered his head with his hands. I had to refrain my smile as I ran up to him.

"Father Hargrove? Are you all right?" He was shaky as I helped him to his feet, his eyes fixed to a window in the back of the church.

Father Hargrove began stammering, "I, uh, I... I thought I saw..." He took a deep breath and patted my shoulder. "I'm fine." He then gazed at his confused congregation. "Sorry for the outburst everyone. Let's continue, shall we?"

There was a murmuring in the crowd as I retook my seat, but it died down as Father Hargrove got into his groove again. It lasted only five minutes before he screamed, "Everyone down! Charlie is all around us!" before ducking down behind the podium again.

I must admit, the Vietnamese hooker I paid Dwayne to have peek inside the back windows was worth every penny. I once again went to Father Hargrove's side. "It's all right, Father." I put my arm around his side and helped him to stand. "Why don't you take a break? Get a drink of water, relax a little; I'll finish up today."

"Thanks Father Brinson." Father Hargrove shook his head, "I don't know what I'd do without you here." With his head held low, he slowly headed down the hallway to his office.

I finished mass, spewing more bullshit and reiterating that everyone needs to give unto God, heart, body and soul. At the end, I handed out the money from the donations sold, minus my cut, of course, and then headed to the rectory. When I opened the door, Father Hargrove had his belongings in a small box. He was a defeated man.

"Going somewhere?"

"I lost them Father Brinson." Father Hargrove shook his head. "My age has finally caught up with me, so I'm retiring. Figure I'd go be with my family, see the grandkids down in Phoenix."

"That's nonsense. I've seen many a congregation have an elderly leader."

"A shepherd can't tend his flock if they feel he is not worthy." Father Hargrove gave me a slight smile, "You're a good man, Father Brinson. Better than I as it seems as you were able to do something I couldn't. This came for you yesterday. Forgive me for opening it." Father Hargrove handed me an envelope from Green Meadows. Inside was a check for the amount due. Seems the company's lawsuits were dismissed and the government was now backing them.

"Don't know how you did it, but I'm glad you did. Take care of my town for me."

Father Hargrove extended his hand and I shook it. "You take care Father and may God smile over your journey."

I smiled as he left. Not only did I accomplish what I set out to do, but I just received a hefty bonus for my work. Now all I have to do is square things with Ricky. He needs to learn it's not good to be in debt. I know just the thing.

At the afternoon lunch, I made it a point to speak with Ricky. I pulled him aside as everyone was leaving.

"Listen kid, you owe me money. Now I thought about it and have decided I want to collect. Today." I pushed my finger into his chest for emphasis.

"But Father Brinson, I don't have it. You said I could pay next week." It came out in a childish whine.

I put my hand to my chin, "Hmm. Yes I did, but I changed my mind."

"But..."

"Let me finish," I stated sternly. "Damn."

"Uh, um, okay."

"Anyways, there is more than one way to repay my generosity."

"There is?"

"Yes there is, and what I want you to do is simply bake some brownies with this," I handed him another bag. According to Dwayne, it was the strongest weed there is. "Do it today and then go to a friend's house until tomorrow morning. If you do that, we're even."

"Really?" Ricky was beyond exuberant as he grabbed the plastic bag.

"Of course," I laughed. "Would a priest lie?"

I waited until late in the evening before I made my way over to the Barkley residence. I went with a button down dress shirt with the top two buttons undone and matched it with a pair of slacks. Suave, debonair, that's the image I wanted to project. I took one last deep breath to gather myself, put on a smile, and rang the doorbell.

The oak slab opened to reveal Kristen, wearing a white night gown. "Father Brinson, what a surprise. What brings you here at such a late hour?"

"Sorry for coming over so late, but something has been gnawing at me about Ricky."

"Ricky?" Ever the worried parent, Kristen's face immediately showed a deep concern. "Please, please, do come in Father." We walked into the kitchen and she offered me a chair at the table. "I apologize, I don't have anything to offer, but my son made some brownies. Would you like one?"

"How about we knock out the whole plate with some milk while we discuss Ricky. I think we'll need it."

"That bad?" Kristen cringed as I just looked at her. "Okay, I'll get the milk."

I was patient. I waited for Kristen to return and encouraged her to start eating. I grabbed a brownie myself, but it was an action just for show. Instead, I began a long drawn out explanation on why I was there. Simply put, I told her in great detail how I thought Ricky got into the wrong crowd and how I now believe he was using drugs. I also told her not to worry. I had a plan of attack and would work with her to ensure her son gets back on the right track. I kept talking until I saw the effects of the hash in the brownies to take hold.

"Why don't we check the computer to see if we can't find what he's been looking at?"

"Okay," Kristen giggled. "It's in the living room."

She led me to the desktop and moved the mouse to activate the screen. "You can take the chair, I don't mind standing."

"That's not fair," I countered as I sat. "You can sit here." I reached around her body and pulled her into my lap. She laughed as I held her in my arms.

I immediately saw what I was looking for; an icon that was labeled 'Town Budget' in the upper left hand corner of the screen. "What's this?" I asked as I clicked it.

"Oh, that's just the listings for all of Middleton's accounts. Where the money comes in, where it's held, and where it then gets distributed. I can manage it all right here, because I am that good!" Kristen had begun laughing hysterically.

Jackpot. "I bet you are!" I started tickling at her right side as I minimized the window and brought up the internet. I was then quick to bring up a porn site. "Oops."

"Oh my," Kristen put her hand to her mouth.

The couple on the screen were rutting like animals, the woman just being pounded from behind by the overly endowed man. Kristen purred as her surprise turned to lust as she leaned back against my chest, not even asking for me to click to a different site. I wrapped my arms around her body, my hands easily landed on her luscious orbs. She squirmed in my lap as I manipulated and molded before I tweaked her nipples. She moaned in response and her desire was becoming evident as her light hip movements were becoming a constant, firm rub against my girth. She was ready. I was ready.

I easily pulled off her nightgown. She turned to face me, and after a momentary pause, her head dove toward mine. Our lips quickly connected, her tongue easily slipping inside my mouth. Her hands clutched at my shirt, gripping it tightly before relaxing and moving to the top button. One by one, her fingers removed each one, descending until they were no more. But she kept going south, quickly dispatching with the latch of my belt.

I moved my own hands to her ass and surprised her as I stood. I took a couple steps and tossed Kristen to the couch, eliciting a giggle from my chemically imbalanced partner. As I removed my lower garments, her lust filled eyes never left my crotch, her lower lip caught in her teeth as she smiled.

At that moment, her mouth looked so adorable, so inviting. I stalked over and entangled my hand in her hair. What I wanted was obvious and Kristen simply opened her mouth. I forced a complete impalement, ramming everything I had into her mouth and down her throat. Kristen's eyes went wide and her head went to retreat, but I wasn't having any of that. My hand seemingly engulfed her head, my fingers gripping her brown colored locks. I didn't give her any time to adjust and started to fuck her mouth mercilessly. With every withdrawal, she gasped for precious oxygen around my cock and with every thrust, tears jettisoned from her eyes and panic was strewn across her face.

Looking down, a strange feeling filled my being: empathy. I actually felt sorry for the poor woman. I was having fun but decided to give her a break. Besides, I still wanted to fuck her.

I released my grip and Kristen immediately pulled away, and began breathing heavily. As she stared up at me, I could tell she wasn't scared, but she was intimidated by me. I kneeled down, cupped her face, and kissed her. She trembled briefly at the contact before she kissed back. More so even. Her being used caused her lust to build. Her arms grappled around my neck and her tongue delved into my mouth. I relinquished the kiss and noted her lascivious smile.

As I stood, I offered her my hand and she greedily accepted. She knew I was going to take her where she has never gone before. As soon she made it to her feet, I turned her around and bent her over. I wasn't subtle with my actions and her arms had to brace the couch to keep from falling onto it.

fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,050 Followers