Games of Deceit: Divine Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,048 Followers

I quickly stepped behind her and entwined my hand in her hair. I jerked her head back as I sliced my entire manhood into her folds in one thrust.

"Ugh," Kristen cried out, whether it be out of pain from my ripping at her hair or the pleasure my cock was giving her. I had no idea and I didn't care.

I started methodically, torqueing her hair every time I buried my shaft into her. For Kristen, I was giving her something she never had before. To me, Kristen was just a hole to get my pleasure. With those thoughts, my intensity grew. I repeatedly slammed into her body, her being. I was not just fucking her; I was forcing my will into her soul. I was unforgiving as I cruelly pounded into her cunt and it felt wonderful.

Kristen's body was doing everything it could to keep up. She kept having mini spasms, her pussy pulsing around its intruder while it leaked like a sieve. She was grunting incoherently to every piercing injection, her knuckles a deep ivory shade as they clutched the back of the couch.

I pulled out completely of her and spread her ass cheeks apart. Kristen glanced back over her shoulder in confusion. I smiled as I pushed hard against her anal hole. I forced myself inside. The scream she gave to my action could only be described as piercing.

"Relax Bitch, or this will tear us both apart!"

I sawed into her frame, thrusting every last inch in her rectum. Her muscles were learning to cope out of self-defense and it became increasingly enjoyable plowing into her tight ass. I brutally pummeled in and out, grabbing her hair once again. I reached around to play with her pussy and she was saturated. I slammed three fingers inside and she moaned for the whole neighborhood to hear.

I jerked Kristen's head back, almost gymnastically so, as I buried to the hilt into her ass one last time. My shaft enlarged as it spewed forth my seed deep into her channel.

That action spawned Kristen's furious orgasm. At last able to catch up from my ministrations, her cunt clamped down, her body shook like an earthquake, and an elongated wail escaped her lips. She was so lost in her euphoria, I had to detangle my hand from her hair and hold her up by her hips as her arms were just dangling at her sides.

When I was sure Kristen was finished, I released her frame and she withered to the couch. I grabbed the afghan from the back of the couch and draped it over her. I wanted to encourage her slumber, as I now had work to do.

I sat back down in front of the computer. Just tapping the mouse made the slideshow pictures of Kristen and Ricky disappear. With a simple click, I was back into the town's financials.

As treasurer, Kristen really did have everything organized. It makes everything easier when it is all prepared for me. I clicked the account that had the money that was being held until it was dispersed. And that account had 1.2 million dollars in it.

I cracked my knuckles and began to work. I couldn't help the slight smile that percolated my lips as I tapped key after key. It took mere minutes to remove every solitary cent from the town's accounts and put them into one of mine. A new Swiss account under the pseudonym Rick Barkley.

With the community now tapped out, there was only one thing left to do before I left -- Add guilt. I grabbed a piece of printer paper and a black gel pen.

To Kristen,

I am embarrassed. Even after prayer allowed me to realize we only acted the way in which we did was because Ricky put drugs inside the brownies we consumed. Regardless of reason, our acts have caused me to reassess God's plan for me. It's just not acceptable for a man of the cloth to behave in such a manner. I have decided to leave, where I am going or what I am going to do; I do not know. May God have mercy on me.

Father Brinson

And so I left the city of Middleton. I left the city broke, allowed a father and daughter to become happy together, convinced a married woman to happily get pregnant from a man not her husband, fuck senseless another and then make her feel guilty over it. It was my own happy ending to this adventure as I go looking for my next one.

I can't wait to see what God has in store for me next.

fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,048 Followers