Games People Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

Suddenly I was famished again. "By the way, what's for dinner anyway?"

"Pasta!" Maggie told us. Which was one of my favorite foods. "And for dessert? I bought a nice juicy apple pie."

Di and I burst out laughing in perfect unison.

"What's so funny?" Maggie asked curiously.

"Ever seen the movie American Pie?"

"No."

"Remind me to pick up a copy of it tomorrow," Di told her. "And after we watch it, I have a funny story to tell you."

"Do tell," Maggie said lifting a single eyebrow.

"Tomorrow," Di assured her. "Tomorrow."

#

After enjoying a nice dinner together, Pete suggested moving into the sitting room for cocktails. Normally, this was where my aunt and uncle would discuss the days events rather than at the dinner table. As Pete was in a good mood after his arrival home, it was obvious he'd had a good day golfing, and as expected, he then shared with everyone his incredible day.

"So, how did your first day go?" Pete asked us.

We looked at each other smiling, then I turned to my uncle and shared with him the brief encounter I'd had with their maid in the laundry room that morning, then later the erotic little episode in the shed.

"Guess I owe Carlotta another bonus," he said grinning. He fidgeted in his seat as he spoke. It was obvious that he was becoming aroused as well as uncomfortable. "Obviously your Aunt has told you about our little game."

Di then shared her morning adventure with her Aunt.

"You're leaving out the best part honey," Mag's spoke after she'd finished.

"There's more?" Pete questioned curiously.

I saw Dianne actually blush, causing Pete to lift a curious eyebrow towards us. Maggie then went on to tell him about catching Dianne and I sitting on the bed masturbating one another just before dinner.

"Sounds like I should have stayed home instead of playing golf!" He announced shifting once again.

"Perhaps you should have," Maggie stated sarcastically, "Though I think if the twins are up for it, we could certainly have a naughty fun evening together here."

Pete glanced towards the two of us curiously, but it was Dianne that smoothed over any awkwardness. "I'm game...if Brandon is!"

The thought of seeing my Aunt naked, masturbating was a no-brainer. "Sounds good to me!" I announced.

Seconds later we had all shed our clothing, both Dianne and I now curious as to what would happen next. Maggie solved that little problem by joining me on the couch, as Pete motioned for Dianne to join him on his large oversized chair. Sitting crossways within his lap, she reached down easily and began coaxing my uncle's prick to an even greater firmness as he likewise began petting my sister's hairless quim.

As my Aunt sat next to me, I immediately latched on to one of her magnificent breasts, twirling her hard extended nipple gently between my fingers before leaning over to suck it deeply within my mouth.

"Oooh, that's nice!" she purred as her hand began to gently fondle my turgid organ like a flute player.

As I sucked that gorgeous boob of hers, I noticed that she was busily stroking her engorged clit with her free hand, still maintaining a firm grasp about my prick as she did.

"How's that feel Brandon?" she asked me unnecessarily.

"Fucking great!" I told her uninhibitedly using a word I'd never spoken in front of them before. I heard my uncle laugh across the short distance where he and my sister continued fondling and stroking one another.

"Yes, it does feel fucking nice doesn't it!" he added pleasurably.

We played like this for a while longer until my aunt decided it was time to escalate our activities to a new level. Standing up and taking my hand, she first led me, then Dianne over towards the other couch. I thought for a moment that she wanted us to sit down on either side of her.

"No, continue standing she announced, but lean forward...both of you and hold on to the back of it."

We did so, looking at one another curiously as Mag's stood behind us, my uncle still sitting within his chair, slow-stroking his enormous prick while he watched. It was then that I felt my aunt's hand come from between my legs, grasping my shaft. By the look on Dianne's face, I knew that Mag's was doing the same thing to her, now simultaneously fondling, and fingering us both.

"I think something's still missing here," she purred glancing towards my uncle who now stood and approached my aunt from behind. Except it was obvious within moments that he had slid his prick deep inside our aunt's cunt from behind as she continued masturbating the two of us simultaneously.

Standing as we were, it was easy for me to reach over and grasp one of my sister's dangling breasts, giving it a loving caress, fingering her taut hard little nipples and hearing the sigh of contentment from her as I did.

"Ok, I am way past horny now," she announced. "There's something I've always wanted to do, but never thought I'd get the chance to do until now."

"What's that?" Mag's asked her.

"Go ahead honey," my uncle urged. "Whatever you'd like to do or experience tonight is fine by us, isn't it Maggie?"

My Aunt could barely talk, her face flushed with passion and excitement as my uncle reluctantly withdrew from her tight-fitting pussy.

"I've a few of those thoughts myself," she added in a sultry breathless tone.

"Sit here," she announced, directing both my uncle and myself to sit side-by-side on the couch. Doing so, Dianne then positioned herself on the floor kneeling in front of the two of us. I expected her to fondle us simultaneously yes, something she had once shared with me as being one of her fantasies, but I hadn't expected or imagined it when she placed our cocks together side-by-side, and then began slow-stroking them up and down against one another.

"Ohhh, now that looks deliciously wicked!" Maggie stated coming over to position herself on the nearby armrest. Doing so, she then spread her legs apart about as far as possible, splitting her labia with one hand until the glistening moisture between her legs was more fully revealed. As she did, her tiny pink clit emerged, smooth shiny head just peaking out which she now rubbed in a circular motion with her fingers as I watched, mesmerized by the erotic little finger dance that she was performing. Adding to that stimulus was the frictional stroking of my dick against my uncles hard cock as Dianne periodically spit on the two of us, adding lubrication and pleasure to her continued stroking's.

"I love seeing a nice hard cock spurting its juice," she informed us playfully. "Think you can do that for me?" she asked both of us.

"I'd enjoy seeing that too!" my aunt announced, "but let me know when you're getting close, I'd like to try and cum with you," she grinned.

Knowing that my aunt could literally "squirt" like a guy could, I readily agreed, looking forward to watching her, watching my cock along with my uncle's as all three of us erupted spilling our respective pleasures against one another. Dianne began playing with the two of us more seriously at that point, taking each of us separately in hand now, though occasionally still rubbing our dicks against one another, as well as against her free-swaying breasts, or even standing to rub them against her hot swollen pussy lips as my aunt continued to sit on the arm of the couch, fingering, twirling, and sometimes slapping her pussy lips with her hand as the inevitable finally approached.

"I'm almost there!" Pete exclaimed grimacing as he fought off the urge to ejaculate.

"Fuck...me too!" I confirmed as the delicious sensation and need to spurt spunk seized my thoughts.

"Then do it!" Maggie screamed. "Do it now!" And with that the first jettison of her cunt threw a streamer of clear silky fluid the full length of the couch, landing directly atop my prick as well as my uncles. Even before the second jettison of my aunt's cunt began, I felt the first delicious spurt of my own release literally blow the head of my cock off. Dianne continued pumping it up and down, watching the milky white semen from my cock explode, throwing several ribbon's of my juice high into the hair, mingling now with the second and third cascading water falls of cream that continued to spurt from my aunts cunt like Niagara Falls. Pete's orgasm was a millisecond behind my own, adding his own icing to the twin cakes of my sister's breasts as she directed his pleasures against herself, coating each of her luscious looking tittles with his pearly essence.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" my aunt cried out, now standing and walking over to direct the last of her female squirtings against Dianne's breasts until the three combined juices from all of us had covered her tits in a milk-frothy mess of sticky, gooey syrup.

"Holy shit that was hot!" Dianne announced suddenly sitting back, releasing both my uncles prick as well as my own as she now massaged the massive mess of our combined spendings into her breasts.

Taking a few moments to recover from our respective orgasms, it was realized that in all fairness that it was now time that Dianne enjoy hers.

Laying her down on the floor, Maggie then slithered up between my sister's extended legs, parting them as though parting the red sea, then tenderly allowed the flick of her tongue to announce its intention. Hearing Di's mewl of anticipation and acceptance, I soon joined them both, wrapping my lips around one of Dianne's extended nipples as my uncle took cue from this, soon after doing the same thing to the other.

"Holy shit that feels good!" Di announced happily as the three of us proceeded to pleasure her with tongue and lips.

Seeing my aunt going down on my sister was a sight I could never have imagined. And though I had just climaxed only moments ago, already the excitement was coursing through my rapidly growing prick, and I noticed as well that my uncles seemed to be doing the very same thing as mine was.

"Maggie?"

"Yes honey?"

"That's something else I've always been curious about too."

"Oh? And what's that?"

"What you're doing."

"You mean licking you? Sucking your clit? Licking your pussy?"

Hearing my aunt talking so dirty soon had me rock hard once again.

"Yes...that."

"Uh huh. And?"

"Well, I've always wondered..."

Maggie smiled, then repositioned herself without speaking over my sister's face so that the two of them were now embraced in an erotic little '69' with one another there on the floor of the sitting room.

"That what you had in mind?" she asked.

Dianne answered by slipping her tongue deep inside my aunt's cunt, hearing my aunt's low guttural moan of approval as she did.

I hadn't noticed my uncle moving over to sit beside me while we watched my sister and aunt busily devouring one another. Nor did it register for a moment until I felt the subtle sensation of his hand clasping my prick and begin moving it up and down. I glanced briefly towards him, seeing his member all hard and swollen once again, the head of his prick purplish, throbbing with need and anticipation as without thought I reached over and began stroking his as he continued stroking my own.

"Fair warning, I don't want to drown you," Maggie informed my sister. "But that sweet tongue of yours already has me on the edge!"

"Drown away!" Dianne coaxed enthusiastically. "I want to taste you, drink you all up," she added.

Though she didn't erupt quite as forcefully as she had a short time ago, I watched in fascination as the tiny cascade of her fluids suddenly began spilling out of my aunt's cunt, bathing my sister's face as she continued lapping at her wildly. With the onrush of my aunt's orgasm, it triggered Dianne's, and though she didn't exactly squirt as my aunt had, and was now doing, the sound of that extra slipperiness could easily be heard as Maggie mashed her face even more forcefully, more fully against my sister's thrashing, wildly undulating pussy mound.

I then felt the sudden lurch of my uncle's prick, tearing my eyes away from the decadent spectacle before us in time to see the hot molten lava of his volcanic prick spewing it's cream. I watched, transfixed and noticed that it ran thickly, rather than spurting as it had previously from the tip of his prick until it filled the gaps between my fingers. I continued to pump it out using it by way of lubrication, coating and caressing my uncle's prick until I'd milked out the last final drop of his climax. Only then did I realize that he'd been doing the exact same thing to my own prick as the hot sticky semen bathed my still tightened balls.

#

It was late by the time we'd all gone to bed. Exhausted, satiated beyond reason, I soon fell into a deep sleep, awakening to the sound of morning bird song and the warmth of sunlight streaming through the window. I was famished. But I was also sporting a morning "woody" as I called it, a "piss-hard" though needing to pee, I was also immediately horny as well, recalling the incredibly erotic happenings of the night before.

I was sorely tempted to jerk off into the toilet bowl as I had often done upon awakening, but fought off the urge in hopes and sudden realization that there would no doubt be more games to play and enjoy throughout the day. After I had managed to finally empty my bladder, which was no mean feat as my cock remained somewhat hard. I made my way towards the kitchen area, once again the smell of fresh brewed coffee reaching me before reaching it. As I entered the room I was surprised to find Carlotta sitting there enjoying a cup herself. No one else was up as yet, and though only slightly disappointed at that discovery, I was also immediately pleased when she looked up towards me, smiled and lowered the newspaper she'd been reading. She was naked, and her dark skinned breasts with her chocolate colored nipples greeted me in welcome.

"Good morning," she announced in her Spanish accent, her breasts rising and falling as I answered though my eyes remained glued to her magnificent tits.

"Good morning. Guess I'm the first one up!"

Carlotta stood, confirming that she was indeed naked, quickly retrieving an empty cup, and then pouring me a coffee, which she brought over to me as I took a seat across from where she'd been sitting.

"Cream? Sugar?"

"Ah no...just black." I announced, once again staring at her tits as well as the tiny thin strip of dark black pussy hair between her legs.

"Blow job?"

"What?"

She laughed, pointing directly at my still erect member that was poking obviously upwards through the flimsy cut-off sweat shorts I had chosen to wear.

"You are 'steel' horny? Even after last night?" She proclaimed, stating when she did that she, and most likely Carlos were fully aware of our past evenings escapade.

"Yeah...guess I am." I replied boldly, even scooting my chair backwards a little allowing the presence of my erection to continue to fill her eyes.

There was a bowl of fruit on the table. Carlotta smiled snatching one of the ripe yellow banana's handing it to me. "Here, use this and fuck me with it," she stated seriously. She stood in front of me, straddling one leg, reaching down to begin fondling my erect prick through the material of my sweat shorts. As asked, I placed the head of the yellow fruit against the opening of her split and watched as it entered her easily, disappearing within seconds deep within the folds of her succulent cunt.

"Morning!" My uncle stated as he entered the room.

"Coffee?" Carlotta asked him without batting an eyelash.

"I'll get it," he grinned, watching us. "You two keep doing what you are, I'll just sit here, enjoy my coffee...and watch."

Taking a third seat, my uncle sat, but not before parting his bathrobe revealing that he was naked beneath. One hand on his coffee, the other on his growing prick, he sipped.

"Would you like a blowjob this morning Mr. Edwards?" she asked him formally.

"In a minute," he nodded. "But I'd like to see you cum on that banana first," he told the two of us.

Carlotta smiled, turning back towards me as she fumbled with the waistband of my shorts, worming her hand beneath until coming fully into contact with my firmly erect cock.

"Well...aren't we all off to an interesting start?"

Both Maggie as well as Dianne had entered the room. Maggie crossed over towards my uncle Pete almost immediately giving him an affectionate kiss, then slipping her hand down into his lap and caressing his now very much awakened prick. Simultaneously, Pete untied the sash on my Aunt's robe, exposing one of her firm breasts, which he then suckled briefly before letting go, motioning over his niece where he then greeted her in much the same way.

By this time Carlotta was breathing heavily, nearing her orgasm that I had managed to produce with the near constant in and out fucking of her quim with the thick full banana.

"I so enjoy hearing her cum," Maggie announced. "She's always so vocal when she does!"

Sure enough, when she came, the near ear-splitting scream of her climax started the dogs to barking outside.

"And that...should alert Carlos," Pete laughed mater of factly.

Carlo's entered the kitchen area through the back door minutes later.

"Good morning," he said simply looking towards my Aunt. Without a word I watched as Maggie jumped up onto the kitchen counter spreading her legs. She then patted the space next to her.

"Come here...sit Di," she told my sister. "Carlo's has a wonderful tongue."

To my surprise, as Carlo's leaned over to begin licking Maggie's pussy as she sat on the edge of the counter, so did Carlotta begin licking Dianne. Sliding a chair over so he could see better, Pete sat admiring the view as Carlotta mouthed Dianne's pussy with abject determination.

"Take a seat," he told me. "We're next!"

I watched as the two of them periodically traded places, Carlos soon licking and sucking my sister's clit, as Carlotta licked and simultaneously fingered my Aunt.

I wasn't at all surprised when Pete reached over unbuckling Carlo's loose fitting jeans, tugging them down until that massive prick of his was sticking straight out like a baseball bat at the ready. As Carlos licked Dianne, Pete began fisting the massive phallus, cupping the man's balls with one hand and continuing to jack him off with the other.

"Go ahead Brandon, finger-fuck Carlotta," he told me.

I did so, feeling the slickness of her moisture, the residue of her most recent spending. Watching as I slipped first one, then two fingers deep inside the recess of her cunt as she continued licking my Aunt, sucking in that hard sweet clitoris between her lips. To my added surprise and delight, both Maggie and Dianne turned slightly facing one another in order to pull and fondle one another's tits while having their respective snatches licked and sucked and played with.

"Who wants it?" Maggie asked as she fought for control.

"Actually...I do!" I surprised everyone saying. Pleased beyond description, Carlotta now moved away as I took her place between my Aunt's legs, and for the first time slipped my tongue between the tasty sweet folds of her sex.

"Yummy!" I announced, just as the sweet precious fluid of her liquid explosion filled my mouth.

Finally spent, I once again stepped back, hearing my Uncle's words as I did.

"You ready Carlos?" he asked.

"Si' Si'" he spoke nodding his head rapidly as well.

Placing that enormous prick against my sister's cunt, Pete rubbed it back and forth against her clit and lips, pleasuring her in the process, but also pleasuring Carlo's who was on the verge of climax himself. All of us now watched as the thick creamy nectar of his prick began bathing my sister's cunt in thick gobs of cum-butter that soon frosted her entire split from top to bottom. After my Uncle had milked that enormous monster of its fluids, finally releasing it, Carlotta then took his place and began devouring each and every droplet of his climax from my sister's messy looking quim. By the look on my sister's face, I knew she was only moments away from ecstasy.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers