Games People Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,486 Followers

"Brandon?"

"Yeah?"

"Come here...and bring that nice hard cock with you!"

I stood moments later as Maggie was now directed to rub my dick against my sister's split, Carlotta continuing to lick and suck us both, alternating between the two. As decadent as this all was, certainly far beyond my wildest imagination, Carlos capped the whole thing off as he knelt down on the floor, gathering in my uncle's prick and began sucking it as Maggie teased my sister's split by briefly inserting the head of my cock inside her, fucking her with it as Carlotta continued to nibble, lick and kiss us both.

"Fuck...I'm gonna blow!" I announced unashamedly.

Only then did Maggie remove my prick, sandwiching it between Carlotta and herself as each of them now sucked and tickled me towards orgasm.

"Hey...what about me?"

Quickly jumping down off the counter top, Dianne joined the two of them as all three now pressed my prick against their faces, pumping it, licking it, sucking it in turn until I felt the first hard-felt release sky-rocket up the length of my shaft.

"Here...it...cums!" I screamed out, watching the torrent of cream that suddenly emerged, defying gravity momentarily, then pummeling downwards, splashing against faces, breasts and hair. Streamers of cream, liquid spurtings of such intensity that seemed for a moment to be non-diminishing flew from the head of my prick for what seemed like endless minutes. Below me the girls giggling with glee and lustful triumph as they smeared my pleasure against one another, caressing breasts, faces and feeding one another with hands and fingers.

The sound of my Uncle's pleasure erupting soon turned each of our heads, Carlos greedily sucking down my Uncle's spunk until his mouth was filled, then leaning over, Carlotta greeting him with open mouth where he spat, and she swallowed, ending the most decadent experience of my entire life.

"Well then...now that we've had breakfast, what's for lunch?" I asked.

With a great deal of laughter, everyone soon parted and prepared for the day in a more normal fashion. Though I knew even as I followed my sister upstairs to the bedroom that normal for us from this time forward had taken on a whole new meaning.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,486 Followers