Games We Played

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D_Lynn
D_Lynn
1,366 Followers

I sucked in breath as I turned the last corner. She was lying with her back to the door, curled up around my pillow, cell phone resting facedown beside her. Sound asleep. She didn't move when I pulled my keys and phone from my pocket and placed them on the desk.

All the anger I had been feeling, all the uncertainty about our situation, simply vanished. I felt a wash of relief come over me. Everything is going to be fine. She wouldn't be lying there if she felt the least bit uncomfortable about the other night. I suppressed my self-disgust over creating so much internal drama over it, and stripped off my work clothes in favor of shorts and a tee. I found myself glancing at her sleeping form ever more frequently and another thought crept to the surface. Or a feeling, rather. I love her.

Of course, I'd always loved her. She was my sister, after all. But this felt altogether different. I was seeing her through completely new eyes it seemed, and she looked different to me. Not at all like my sibling; more like my friend, my companion, my Beauty. Somewhere in the recesses of my brain, the thought had been lurking there. I was just too chicken-shit to see it. The counselor first nailed it when she pointed out that I must've wanted her in my bed all along. I do want her in my bed. In every way possibly imaginable.

All the fantasies I'd had over the years came into view with blinding clarity. What guy wouldn't give his left nut to live out his fantasies with the exact person he fantasizes about?

I sat on the bed next to her and contemplated my next move. I hadn't given much thought to how to proceed. She'll expect you to take the lead. Be decisive. I walked through her past boyfriends in my mind. They'd all been assholes by anyone's standards. But she was attracted to them, just the same. Maybe it was because she was looking for someone to take control. Someone to be dominant, not domineering. Fine line. But one I've never crossed with her. Don't start now.

My hand reached over to brush the hair from her eyes before I even realized I was doing it. Her lids fluttered open and a slow smile crept across her face as her gaze met mine. God, she's beautiful.

Her tiny voice pierced the silence.

"I'm sorry. I fell asleep."

I shook my head, "It's okay."

"Are you mad at me about the other night?"

"No, not at all. I'm curious."

"About what?"

"Why? I mean, why not wait until you were alone?"

Rachel smiled. "What fun would that be?"

"So you wanted me to catch you?"

She shrugged, "I don't know, maybe."

I shook my head and shrugged my shoulders. I'm not sure I'm following you. Why?

"I don't know. Part of me was jealous over that girl you slept with, I guess."

"Really? Why?"

"I don't know. I, you keep like sleeping around and stuff. It's annoying."

"Annoying, how? You have boyfriends. Surely you're not that deprived."

"No. I mean, I am, but that's not what I meant. Annoying because you deserve better. You could have more."

I couldn't help the smile that was growing on my own face. It was becoming clearer to me where she was going with her line of reasoning. "You mean, I could have you?"

Rachel's eyes grew wide for a second before she closed them and turned her head away from me. A tear formed at the inside corner of her eye and rolled across the bridge of her nose to the pillow beneath her head. I wanted to scoop her into my arms and comfort her like I'd done so many times, but this was too important to mess up. It needed to be clear, out in the open, spoken aloud or never again entertained. This is the moment of truth.

"Rache, I need to know. Is that what you meant? Is that why you did it...because you want there to be more between us?"

Rachel nodded, her head still turned to the side. "Yes," she whispered.

"Look at me."

Tears were flowing more freely from her eyes now. She rotated her head very slowly back to face me. I could feel her trembling through the mattress.

"Are you afraid?"

She shook her head. I leaned closer to her and wiped the tears from her cheeks with my thumbs. Then I lowered my face to hers, pausing less than an inch from touching noses. I tilted my head and just touched my lips to hers in a feathery caress. The electricity between us, the raw desire was so heavy, it was palpable. I wanted to savor that moment.

I couldn't, of course. I'm not super-human. My tongue snaked between her soft, parted lips as my mouth pressed down on hers. She yielded to me and opened wider, greeting my tongue with her own, and moaning softly into my mouth. She was sublimely pliant. Absolutely perfect! It felt as if someone had designed her just for me. I lost myself in her kisses for several minutes before I pulled back.

"You're driving me insane. Where did you learn to kiss like that?"

Rachel smiled, "You."

"Me? What?"

"You remember when we were little and you used to feed me by hand?"

"Yeah. Vaguely."

"You wouldn't let me have a bite unless I tilted my head back and relaxed my mouth. I had to wait for you to place it on my tongue and remove your finger. Sometimes you'd swirl your finger in my mouth. Remember?"

"No, I don't remember that."

"Yeah, anyway, I guess you trained me well."

I extended my tongue to tease her parted lips and she remained still, patiently waiting for me to advance. Any other girl I'd been with would've pulled me toward them impatiently, or extended their own tongue, or sucked greedily at mine. But she did none of those things. She remained docile. Perfect!

I rewarded her by pressing my lips hard to hers and delving my tongue deep into her waiting mouth. And she repaid me with a moan.

I heard the garage door engaging downstairs. Rachel heard it, too. We continued swirling tongues in a deep kiss for several more seconds before I pulled away.

"Will you spend the night with me tonight?"

"Yes."

I smiled and hurriedly pecked her on the lips. "I don't know how I'm going to hold it together until then, I swear."

"You'll do better than me, I'm sure. You always do."

I danced on the edge of sanity for the remainder of the evening. If I thought about the coming evening, or the events of the afternoon, I got hard. Or more accurately, harder. There was not a single moment from the time we emerged from my bed until I stripped down to my boxers at night, that my dick wasn't at least partially stiff.

I wasn't even thinking about sex all that much. Just the thought of being alone with her was arousing. I felt like I'd lost my mind.

When the television in the living room downstairs turned off, I mentally counted to 10. I knew that was what she was waiting for. I didn't get to the count of 4 when her door creaked slowly open. She walked quietly across the hall, shutting my door as she entered, and then pushed the covers back to slide into bed.

I pulled her toward me, swinging my arm around her so she could lie next to me. She draped her leg over mine and rested her head on my chest. We laid still in that position for several minutes, listening for approaching footsteps, soaking up the feel of our bodies next to one another.

"Brian?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think this is wrong?"

"I guess some people think so. I don't see how something that feels this right could be wrong. Are you having second thoughts?"

Rachel chuckled, "Like 5 years ago, maybe. I got over it a long time ago."

"You've thought about us before?"

"Oh, yeah. I used to think it was just a crush and that I'd grow out of it, but I never did. I'd just about given up hope. I told myself last month, that the next time you slept with someone, I was done. Moving on forever."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah, and then when it happened...when you told me that you'd slept with that girl the other day... I don't know. I was sort of desperate."

"You know, your little stunt really fucked with me at first."

"I'm sorry."

"The least you could've done was stick around after my shower so we could talk about it."

"I didn't know what to say. I was embarrassed. I thought you might yell at me."

"I might've."

"What changed your mind?"

"I talked to a campus counselor."

"Really? About us?"

"Yeah. She was real cool about it. Helped me sort through everything."

"What did she say?"

"She told me that I needed to talk to you about it. She also equated our sleepovers with playing house. Told me that I'd basically already made up my mind about incest and that I just needed to stop killing myself over it."

"Wow. Hmmmm. House, huh? I guess I can see her point."

"And that game that we played when we were little...the one where you were my prisoner...?"

"Yeah?"

"...That has become a large part of my sexual fantasies."

"Really? The tying up part?"

"Yeah. How did you guess?"

"Because it is for me, too."

"Really?"

Rachel nodded, "Yeah, big time."

"Have you ever tried it? With a boyfriend, I mean?"

"No. Never. You?"

"No, not really. Thought it would freak them out if I suggested it."

"I know what you mean."

It all started to make sense to me. How all the games we played as kids was just our way of acting out what we liked. And sleeping in the same bed together wasn't any different.

My train of thought was interrupted by Rachel's wandering hand. She had been tracing circles along my side as we talked but her circles were now going lower. Her fingertips were dancing around the waistband of my boxers. The touch was still innocent, but it had certainly grabbed my attention.

As much as I had fantasized about her, and wanted her, badly, the mood wasn't quite right, yet. I needed to settle in my mind how things were going to be with us. There was more on the line than any relationship I'd ever had. If, somehow, we fucked this up, we'd lose everything we had.

I wrapped my fingers around her wrist and slid her hand up to my chest. She lifted her head to look at me.

"Are you having second thoughts?"

I shook my head, "No. I've made up my mind. I'm just afraid of fucking it up. I don't want to lose you."

"Then don't. It's not like we don't already know each other inside and out. Are you afraid I'll disappoint you in bed?"

"Oh, God no! No chance of that happening, Rache. I'm afraid of hurting you."

"The only way you can hurt me is if you stop loving me."

"I'll never...I could never stop loving you."

"I feel the same way about you."

Rachel stretched her neck and I met her halfway in a kiss. We lingered there for several minutes, tongues playfully teasing one another until she backed away.

"I want to do something. Can you wait here for a sec?"

I nodded, "Yeah."

Rachel scooted off the bed and tiptoed into our shared bathroom. I heard her open the door between the bath and her bedroom. Smart move. It was much stealthier than crossing the hallway and probably the way we'd avoid being caught in bed if our parents came upstairs. All she'd have to do was make it to the commode and pretend to be using it. They'd never know she came from my room instead of hers.

She emerged a few minutes later and walked over to my desk. I heard her set something down and then a moment later, a lighter was igniting a candle. Amber light flickered across the room, giving shape and detail to everything in it. She stood for a moment gazing at the tiny flame.

Her arms crossed in front of her and she grabbed the bottom of her shirt so she could pull it over her head in one movement. I felt my heart rate increase. She draped the shirt over the back of my desk chair and then swiftly hooked her fingers into the elastic waistband of her panties and bent over, dragging the flimsy fabric down her legs to the floor. She stepped out of them and dropped them on top of her tee. Then she turned to face me.

Ambient light danced around her lithe frame. So many descriptors rushed to my brain at once: radiant, angelic, captivating, sensuous, feminine. Perfect.

I flipped the sheet down to my feet, made room for her to lie down, and then patted the mattress. She obediently approached, with her hands at her sides in silent offering. Very daintily, she lay down next to me on her back.

I detected no hesitancy or fear in her, whatsoever. Her deliberate, calm movements were clear. She watched my expression as my eyes canvassed her form. Her breasts were just how I'd imagined them, firm and round, nipples slightly upturned when she stood. They had turned to small dots on her chest, protruding proudly, hard, begging to be fondled, licked, sucked. Not yet.

My eyes surveyed her flat stomach and lower, to her pubic area. Her mound was shaven to a slim strip and very neatly trimmed. Rachel parted her thighs and I glanced up at her face for a brief moment before continuing my visual inspection of her pussy. It was delicious. Her female parts were neatly contained inside creamy folds of skin. As her legs slid farther apart, her labial lips parted, exposing layers of wet, crimson flesh. It took every ounce of willpower not to dip my head down between her thighs and devour her right then. Not yet.

My heart was about to pound out of my chest. I couldn't keep a single lucid thought in my brain. My senses were completely assaulted. I wanted to do everything, all at once. Much like a kid in a candy store or a starving man at a buffet. Too many excellent choices.

My eyes met Rachel's and we locked gazes for several moments. I didn't know what to say. I was overwhelmed by her gift to me. I must've broadcasted my appreciation because a tiny smile formed on her lips.

I settled in next to her, nipping at her neck while my hand wandered over her breast. Her pebbled nip scraped against my palm as I gently squeezed her soft mound in my hand.

"God, you're amazing."

She snuggled her cheek against my face and placed her hand over mine and squeezed so I was gripping her breast tightly. "I'm all yours."

I could've come right then. The thought of her belonging to me, alone was intoxicating. This beautiful, forbidden creature was giving herself to me. I'd never craved something so badly in all my life. My swollen cock felt like it would explode any minute. I'm not going to last. I felt a brief moment of panic at the thought of disappointing her. I'm too fucking wound up. I've hardly touched her.

I had two choices, the way I saw it. I could come then and work myself back up again, so I could last longer inside her. Or I could come right after I entered her. It'd always seemed too embarrassing to come early, so in the past, I'd just settled for a quick fuck. It wasn't always that way for me; sometimes I lasted longer. Take Janice, for example. Could barely keep it up for her. And Ashleigh was okay. I'd lasted awhile on that one. But neither of them are Rachel, my Beauty.

I couldn't stand the thought of a quick fuck with Rachel. For that matter, I knew we had all night and I planned on taking advantage of every minute. That means being inside that hot pussy until she can't walk anymore. I was vaguely aware of how my thoughts had turned to raw, hot sex. My hard dick was affecting my mood.

My head dipped down her chest so I could take her hard nip into my mouth. I wasn't gentle. I needed to come. Badly. Her stiff pebble caressed the roof of my mouth as I sucked it roughly past my lips. My hand slid down into my boxers. It didn't take long. I scraped my teeth over her breast, filling my mouth with her flesh as I came over my hand and into my underwear. It was mildly satisfying; A momentary relief of pressure, which was what I was after. Crude, but I don't give a shit at this point.

I wiped off my hand and reluctantly removed my mouth from Rachel's breast to slide my dampened boxers down my legs and toss them onto the floor. My dick was still hard. It bobbed proudly as if nothing had just happened. Fuck, yeah. But my mind was a little clearer. I was able to focus my attention back to the stunning body lying before me.

I positioned myself between her splayed thighs and scooted down the bed until my face was just inches from her wet pussy. The heat that radiated off her was fierce. Glistening wetness covered the entire area surrounding her opening. My fingers traced lines up and down her tender inner thighs, teasing; coming close to touching her, but then retreating toward her knees. She lifted her head to look at me and then dropped it back on the pillow, releasing a desperate groan between pants. But she never moved her hips or used her hands to force me to progress. She suffered in silence, patiently waiting for me to continue. Perfect.

My thumbs, at last, touched the ridges of her labial lips and pulled them open. A rush of heat along with her strong scent captivated my senses. The anticipation was intense. My tongue slowly stretched to taste the fleshy folds now presented before me. A bold tang flowed over my tongue, sending a ripple of arousal through my body. I could fucking devour this cunt, I swear. I pressed my tongue farther into her opening, until wetness surrounded my entire mouth. When my tongue retreated, I tilted my head until my nose touched her hood. She was all over my face, it seemed. I loved it.

I'd never really gotten into eating pussy before. It was okay. Alright, better than okay. But there was always something in the way. Either we didn't have enough time, or the girl wanted to hurry through it, maybe from her own guilt. This was different. We had all night. And Rachel didn't seem to have the slightest hangup about me going down on her. And boy, was I loving every second of being in her pussy.

I lapped up her wetness like a starving man and then moved up her folds. The area around her clit was swollen, red, and engorged. Her round, pink bulbous clit was fully exposed. It was fascinating, like the head of a small penis, peeking out from beneath its protective covering.

I circled it with my tongue, testing to see how sensitive she was, but mostly teasing her. I wanted her to come, but not before she was aching for it, before it had become her only thought, her only desire. I wanted her to suffer like I was suffering. I was absolutely insane with desire for her, and I wanted her to feel the same way. Girls never seem to need it like we do.

I dragged a languished tongue over the sensitive nub. She gasped and sucked air sharply into her lungs. My dick twitched in rapture. That's it, Beauty. That feels good, doesn't it. I continued to lap at her, taking long, slow strides over her clit with my softened tongue. I was really getting into it. Part of me wanted it to go on for hours. But I was on the edge, myself. Again.

Her hips undulated slightly. I suspected she wasn't even aware she was doing it. Her breathing was erratic; short, shallow pants mixed with heavy sighs. I was totally getting off on how frenzied she had become. It's time for you to come, Rache. My lips closed tightly around her clit as my tongue stiffened to a point. I flicked the little bundle of nerves hard, sending her hips bucking off the mattress as she exploded in climax. She stifled her own screams. Just wait until we have our own place. I'll make you come so hard, your screams will peel the paint off the walls.

The mental picture of being with her without any boundaries, without a single thing to hold us back, heated my blood to boiling. I lifted my torso up and climbed forward until I was positioned at her hot, wet opening. I was blind with desire; that's the best way I could describe it. I tilted my hips and penetrated her slippery warmth.

D_Lynn
D_Lynn
1,366 Followers