Games We Played

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D_Lynn
D_Lynn
1,367 Followers

Her walls gripped my cock, painfully tight, but I forged ahead until I was seated fully inside. It was then that I noticed Rachel's expression. I wasn't sure how to interpret it at first. She looked somewhat surprised. She had to know this is where this was headed. But there was something else.

I realized as I was luxuriating inside her, that maybe she was a tad tighter than I expected. I balanced myself on my arms and looked into her eyes.

"Rache?"

Tears had formed in her eyes, "Don't be mad."

"Why didn't you tell me before...?"

"You would've stopped. I wanted you to be the one."

"Rache, I, I thought for sure...with those guys you dated..."

"No. But I'm not innocent or anything. I've done practically everything else."

I'd actually never taken a girl's virginity before. All the girls I knew had lost theirs years earlier. I looked into her eyes for a few seconds and then kissed the tiny tears that had begun to roll down the side of her face.

"Am I hurting you?"

She shook her head and whispered, "No." I sensed she wasn't telling the complete truth. This changes everything. I could feel myself gathering control. It was my job to take care of her, protect her from harm. I knew that I needed to be strong enough to go slow so I didn't hurt her.

I started with short strokes at first; moving only a fraction of an inch in a pulsing motion. All at once, something else dawned on me. Oh, Fuck! I'm not wearing a condom.

I stopped in mid stride and sucked in a sharp breath.

"What's the matter?"

I released the breath, "I forgot the condom."

I started to pull back but Rachel gripped me with great strength. "Wait. It's okay. My period just ended yesterday. Please don't stop now. Please..."

Her soft pleas were really too hard to resist. And pulling out of her tight, hot pussy wasn't at the top of my list of things to do, either. I pressed my hips into Rachel's, sliding deep inside. She smiled and moaned. Her eyes closed and she pulled her knees up, tilting her hips to meet mine.

I took my first full stroke. Her channel was more receptive; still snug but more relaxed. Rachel moaned underneath me as I picked up a slow rhythm. She was getting into it. The more I rocked, the more tiny noises she made. She likes it...The feeling of my dick sliding in and out of her hot cunt. I increased the motion, adding force to every stroke until I was drilling as deep as physically possible.

Her soft moans increased in pitch to the point of mewling. Then she dug her fingernails into my back and squealed into my shoulder. I thrust hard and fast for those last strokes so I could ride her climax. It felt like my cock exploded inside her; Twitching and pulsing with release, as wave after wave of constricting muscle milked the seed from my cock.

It was fucking incredible!

Chapter Four

Maybe it was the fact that I wasn't wearing a condom, or because it was her first time, or because it was taboo to be with her, I don't know, regardless, it was the best fucking sex of my life. Not just the first time we did it, but every time. She rapidly became my whole world, which made it increasingly difficult to hide from our parents.

They had to notice something had changed. For one thing, we stopped fighting, altogether. It was weird. I secretly wondered why, but never brought it up. We were getting along so great, I was afraid of jinxing it. It wasn't just that, either. We had to resist the urge to touch each other around anyone, and I know we probably slipped a few times. Not sexually, but affectionately. A squeeze of the hand here, a light caress along the shoulder there, an arm around the back; that type of touching. And I know we were spending a lot more time upstairs in our rooms than we did before. But if our parents noticed anything then, they kept it to themselves.

I honestly don't know what I'd have done if they had caught us. We were too far gone to stop. We had already talked about moving far away from home so we could carry on like a married couple. Rachel researched the dangers of us having children. Once she discovered that there wasn't much chance of defects, she announced that she wanted at least 3.

We worked it out to go to school together and our parents were all too happy to foot the rent for our shared apartment. It saved them a bundle of money and was highly convenient for contacting us and visiting. Besides, they never had to worry about Rachel with me around. We both accepted summer jobs near school so we could stay there. I kept waiting for the other shoe to fall, so to speak. No one should be this happy.

It had become a regular thing for us to play all the games we played when we were younger. Her favorite never changed. I bought a set of handcuffs, along with a few other devices. I'd catch her as she walked in the door from work or from class and wrestle her to the ground, eventually getting her hands cuffed to the nearest piece of furniture. By the time I managed to get her jeans down to her ankles, she'd be soaking wet. Every. Time. Sometimes I'd just fuck her from behind with her jeans still tangled around her legs. Other times, I'd make her beg me to suck my cock before I'd let her eat dinner. There were endless possibilities and we never ran out of ideas. And we never tired of the games, or each other.

We'd lie in bed at night and contemplate how we got there and what life would be like if we hadn't taken the chance. I realized that I hadn't fantasized or thought about another woman since we first made love in my bedroom. There'd been no need; I had my fantasy woman, my Beauty.

It got so that going home to our parents house and playing brother and sister felt strange. Our life together as a couple was normal. It was right. It was the way I decided I would live for the rest of my life. I didn't even think of Rachel as my sister, anymore. She was just Rachel. The love of my life. The one I'd loved for as long as I could remember. Everything we did was normal. We went grocery shopping, paid our bills, picked out furniture, made plans, dreamed, laughed, and loved, just like every other young couple did.

The last semester of Rachel's senior year, she got pregnant. It didn't happen by accident. She wanted to start our family so I counted the months. She'd be graduated before the baby came. I couldn't deny her this, any more than I could deny her anything else. We both knew she'd had me wrapped around her finger since she was 5.

We cooked up an elaborate lie about some guy that Rachel was casually seeing and how he split when he found out about the baby. We'd pulled similar stunts when we were kids to avoid getting grounded. We thought we were pretty convincing liars.

Our parents had mixed emotions about the pregnancy but started making plans. They made the foregone conclusion that Rachel would move home so they could help with the baby. We weren't expecting that curve ball and we both stumbled over ourselves with explanations as to why she should continue to live with me. We were busted.

The lie was convincing enough; Our reluctance to separate was too much. I saw it on Dad's face right away. His eyes narrowed as he pivoted toward me.

"Brian, can you help me take the trash out to the curb?"

Oh, shit! I nodded, "Yeah, okay."

Rachel's eyes bugged out of her head. She shook her head and mouthed, "no".

We'd discussed the possibility of never seeing our parents again. If they didn't agree with our situation, we'd live our lives without them. It would hurt, but we'd do it, anyway. It wasn't worth fighting over since the decision had already been made. Having grown up under the same roof with me and my dad, Rachel knew the wrath Greg Saunders could bring down upon his only son. And that was over far more trivial matters. This involved his only daughter. This involved fucking the one girl on this planet that was forbidden to me.

I followed Dad down the driveway. We dumped the bags at the curb and I crossed my arms over my chest. I knew it was coming.

"Are you planning to have more?"

The jig was up. No sense in pretending now. "Rachel wants to, and since she usually gets her way, I'd say, yes."

He shook his head and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "You can't...for starters, how are you going to raise a child in an apartment?"

"The same way other people do. Besides, we have our eye on a little house that's for sale near campus. We were hoping you'd help us get into it."

"You were? And just how were you planning to explain that to your mother and I? We were just supposed to accept that you wanted to buy a house together?"

"I said we were hoping, not asking. We'll get it with or without your help. It would just be easier with. Listen, if you don't want us around, that's fine. But don't tell me to break it off. I won't leave her. Ever. This pregnancy was planned. We're going to raise a family together. It will break Rachel's heart if it means not seeing you again, but she'll get over it. I'll get over it."

I braced myself for the shit-storm I knew was coming. Instead, he chuckled and shook his head.

"That's almost the exact same lecture I gave my parents 26 years ago."

I shook my head in confusion, "What?"

"Yeah. Didn't go so well for me. Haven't spoken with them since. Gretchen, your mother, was four months pregnant with you. She was just starting to show, so we couldn't keep it secret any longer."

"Your parents haven't spoken to you because of Mom?"

"Yeah. Well, I mean...Anyway, I swore that if I were on the other side, I'd handle it differently. We've known about you two. Or we suspected, anyway."

"You did?"

"Yeah. You didn't hide it very well. But we thought...we thought you might not have children, or that you'd wait until we'd had a chance to talk you out of it."

"Listen, if this is about the whole recessive genes thing because we're siblings, save your breath. The chances are hardly higher than if we weren't related at all."

"Yeah, well, what about if you're the second generation of it. Did you research that?"

"What do you mean?"

"Ever wonder why your mom never talks about her parents?"

"They died a long time ago, right?"

"In a sense, I guess. They're not physically dead. They live in Flagstaff."

"Where your parents live."

"Yes, because they are my parents."

"What?"

"Gretchen is my sister, Brian."

It felt like the wind had gotten knocked out of me, sucked straight from my lungs. I didn't know what to say. I felt betrayed. As I was about to react, it dawned on me the irony of the situation. The tables had turned. I thought I was going to have to defend my position, and then it was me who was about to attack him, over the exact same thing. He had to feel the absurdity of it, too.

I chuckled, "Damn, Dad."

"Now you see my concern?"

"Yeah, but from what I've read...and I've read a lot on this topic, there still isn't much reason to be worried about birth defects and such."

"Would you have taken the risk if you'd known about all this sooner?"

I thought about it for a second, "Yeah, I think so. I mean, Rache really wants kids and you know how she is...nothing could change her mind."

"Yeah, I suppose you're right. She's just like her mother. It's just...Gretchen is probably dying of guilt right now over it."

"I'll set her straight. Or Rachel will. Once Mom sees how determined Rache is to have children, she'll know there was nothing she could do or say to stop her."

We walked back into the house. Rachel was frantic. I walked over to her and placed my hand on her belly like I was accustomed to doing a thousand times a day when we were at home. Then I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek and whispered in her ear.

"It's okay, baby. Everything is out in the open and it's fine."

She blinked hard a couple of times and then looked over at Dad. Gripping my arm, she shrunk behind me.

"Rachel Jean, don't hide behind your brother."

Rachel instinctively straightened up and let go of my arm. I suppressed a laugh. I knew Dad was pulling her leg. He'd been telling her to stop clinging to me since she was in grade school. Clearly he didn't want his children to make the same choices he had made. Too late now.

"Come on, Dad, give the pregnant gal a break."

We broke into laughter and then sat down around the dining room table to talk about family. Our family. The relief that both of us felt was enormous. Neither one of us realized how important it was to maintain a relationship with our parents. It was a major turning point.

Nine months later, I was on the phone with my mom. Rachel was in labor with our baby girl. They arrived about 30 minutes before she was born. Grace Marie Saunders. We planned to call her Gracie.

I couldn't be sure, but I think we all counted her toes and fingers.

D_Lynn
D_Lynn
1,367 Followers