Games We Played

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,511 Followers

She took each leg and motioned as if she were sliding them into their sockets. Then she took my legs and bent them up to my chest a couple of times. Oh this was all so amazing. I was doing whatever she wanted now. She threw me a towel. “I think you better lay this on the bed. I need you to turn over now.” She looked at me, smiled, “Having fun?” “You have no idea” I said. “Good, it was always MY favorite.” I turned over - onto my little towel.

She worked on my head, put it on. Then massaged my back forever, I have know idea what dollmaking purpose was served by this wonderful back rub, aside from the ‘installation’ of my shoulder blades, but I just lay there and took it all in. I was getting so relaxed, almost asleep in fact, when she started to work on my butt. She was using her fingers in a careful sawing motion together with a kind of cupping and molding massage. I could just imagine she was making my butt crack! Wow! Down and deeper with those slender fingers, pushing along the surface toward by anus, and then over the top back and forth scrapping lightly across my opening, causing me to involuntarily push my ass in the air. Oh, my god. “You are one hell of a doll maker dear.” I sighed. “It takes time to make quality,” she said quietly back. Her mind was on other things. She took one finger and right at the surface of my anus she pushed, she pushed again as I raised my hips. She pushed her finger down to the first little knuckle. I could feel her nail. I could not stand it anymore. I was actually on the verge of coming. I could barely breath. She lifted her finger back out and turned me around. I complied.

“That leaves just one thing,” she said. “I think I am going to make you a boy doll.” She said so seriously. “Reeaaaly. . .” I said back. We both laughed. I had been laying naked on her bed for over an hour. It was like no foreplay I had ever experienced before. She took her finger and touched just the tip of my penis and rubbed the precum around the whole head. I just said, “oh, just push down on the end, do it just once.” I think I said it with such a need that she complied. Oh, that was what I had needed for quite awhile. “Oh, once more,” It felt so good. She went back to sliding her finger around on the tip. “Now I got to see you, so now we’re even,” but more to herself. She wrapped her hand around my penis, it was so wet she could slide it up and down. She took her other hand and laid it between my legs and held my balls. She looked at me and she looked at my little (not so little) guy. I alternately closed my eyes, lifted my hips, and looked back at her.

She was sitting right at my side now, sort of on her knees, and so I had managed to insinuate my hand underneath her bottom, and despite the fact she was wearing jeans had managed to work my hands between her legs and was rubbing her from the top of her puss back to her ass, in the same rhythm that she was rubbing me, and which I could tell she liked. Several times I heard an involuntary moan, and I know I was making them as well. Heaven. Heaven. I wanted this to last and last.

She was still sliding her hand on my cock up and down slowly. “If I am going to finish you and dress you up now, I believe that you are going to need some release. I can tell this boy doll needs to be emptied out a little.” And she took a firmer grip (as I took a firmer grip of her). And she started a kind of wrist twist with her fingers across the top of my penis, and pointing it straight up at my chest. “I’m going to cum,” I whispered. “I’m going to cum.” “I know, you bad little boy,” she smiled. “Me?” I protested. But then I could feel myself coming, pushing my hips up into the air turning my head back and forth, “Oh god, oh god” and I came. Ribbons of cum spread up onto my chest. On and on, I completely vanished - spent. She was watching my face, the desire on my mouth and in my eyes. I then just lay back motionless with my eyes closed. I reached under myself, grabbed the towel and started to wipe myself off. “My God, Thanks,” I said. “That was nice,” she got up, glowing, literally glowing. From my rubbing between her legs, and how hot and wet she had to be, I basically knew she needed a release as much as I had. But, I was spent, still ‘recovering.’ “Now I can dress you.”

She brought out a fresh pair of underwear, boxers. She slid them up my legs, I lifted my hip and over my now soft member. She did an amazingly sweet thing then, she took the palm of her hand and cupped it over my penis and gave it a nice little pat. Considering what we had just done, I was still pretty amazed. She brought out some pants, slid them on same as the boxers. She took a T shirt pushed me up in an upright position and got behind me and slid on the T shirt - kissed me lightly on the neck, and then an open shirt, buttoned them and then ‘tucked’ them into my pants. So intimately, so slowly. Her hands were totally aware, totally comfortable now with my body, my stomach, my hip bone. I even became aware of my own hand wrapped around her thigh, not even realizing I had done that.

“There, my boy doll. And now a kiss to bring my doll boy to life.” She sat me on the bed, leaned in slow and kissed me softly on the lips. Looked at me again, and then bit lightly my lower lip. I touched her tongue with mine, leaned in and kissed her as well with my hand finding hers. We played with each others fingers. I reached up and just lay my hand on her breast, could feel her firm little nipple. “Good game I said, way better than I remember it.” She laughed, “I thought you’d like it. And there IS your version of this game - remember.” “Oh, my god, that’s right - sculpture!”

I can imagine what each of us did when we went to bed that evening.

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,511 Followers
12