Gameshow Ch. 04

Story Info
The game continues.
4.1k words
4.49
172.9k
17

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
705 Followers

Nancy didn't like the sound of that laugh. When she reached the end of the path she saw the reason for it. The path ended in a clearing where a table was set up. There were two simple chairs at the table. On top of the table was a chess set.

Howie was already sitting there. He had graciously taken black and given Nancy the white pieces. Nancy nervously took her seat. Bink explained that this was a simple game of chess. It was one game. The winner of the game won the event. In the event of a draw or a stalemate, the players would switch colors and play again.

Nancy was really scared. She had played a little chess, but was certainly no expert. Sitting down was nice, at least her body wasn't so exposed. But Howie was smiling like he really knew what he was doing. Nancy made her first move and waited to see what would happen.

Howie was absolutely delighted. Frankly things had gone badly enough early on, that he had forgotten this event was coming. Old Howie may never have been much of an athlete, but he had been his high school chess champion. Not only that, but currently he was first board on his college chess team. After Nancy made her first move, Howie responded and then just sat back. While Nancy tried to think, he just watched those beautiful tits. In a few minutes they were going to be his.

Nancy made her second move. Howie took about 2 seconds to make his. Within 10 moves this game was as one-sided for Howie, as the swimming had been for Nancy. It actually took another 12 moves to end it, but the inevitable finally happened. Howie made his last move and simply said checkmate.

As Nancy just bowed her head, Howie threw his arms up over his head. Bink walked over to him and asked him how he felt. Howie turned to him, and still smiling, said that he felt great, but not as great as those tits were going to feel.

Nancy actually tried to run away, but her legs were shaking so badly she could barely even stand up. Bink led her back up the path and shortly they were at the main yard. Nancy still didn't know exactly what was going to happen, but then Bink walked her over to the bleachers so that she was only about 5 feet in front of them.

When they got there Carol announced that Howie had won Game 7. The crowd cheered, and Bink pushed his microphone into Nancy's face and asked her which part of her boobs she thought Howie would enjoy the most. Would it be her nipples or simply the overall feel of her large tits. It was the question that actually jolted Nancy back to reality. She quickly threw her hands back over her chest. That left her vagina completely exposed, but at least Howie couldn't reach her breasts.

Bink let her stand there a moment. Then he reminded her that the penalty had to be paid.Nancy started to argue, but Bink just pointed over to those two huge men. Nancy's shoulders just sank and she lowered her hands to her side.

A moment later, Nancy felt Howie come up behind her. He had reached around her and was holding one breast in each hand. She hadn't wanted to cry again, but she couldn't help it. Nancy just sobbed as her breasts were picked up and pointed at the crowd. Then Howie moved his hands and gently grabbed her nipples. He seemed to really like them. It seemed like he played with them forever. Just then, when she thought it couldn't get worse, she heard Bink ask Howie what he thought of her tits. Without ever taking his hands off her, Howie described how wonderful her boobs were. Then, as he was describing them, Nancy felt Howie's erect penis against her bottom.

Howie was having a great time. Those boobs were fantastic. They were big and firm. He was going to play with them as long as they would let him. After a little while, he realized he was getting an erection. For a moment it embarrassed Howie, but then he figured what the heck. Anyone who could play with those boobs and not get hard had to be gay. He went right back to squeezing those beautiful tits. He was tweaking the nipples, when Bink asked him how they were. All he could really say was that they were fantastic. Then, Bink moved the mike to Nancy and asked her if she was pleased that Howie obviously enjoyed her breasts.

The question was unbelievable. Nancy just sobbed and begged him to make it stop. Bink said he was sorry, but Howie had a right to enjoy himself just a little longer. Nancy just closed her eyes while her nipples continued to be tweaked. Then she felt the hands go back under her breasts and bounce them gently up and down a few times. She wanted to die as she heard the crowd begin to laugh as they watched her boobs flop up and down. Finally, when she was sure she couldn't take anymore, Howie let go of her breasts and moved back.

As Howie moved away, Nancy opened her eyes and looked over. She saw Howie stepping back from her. He was smiling at her and had a very prominent erection. Howie might be a small man, but his penis didn't appear to be undersized. Nancy had only slept with one man, so she didn't have much experience in the matter, but that erect penis looked awfully large. As she watched it, Nancy remembered what some of the later penalties were. She quickly took her eyes off of Howie's erection. Then she prayed to God that she wouldn't have to get any closer to it.

When Howie stepped back from Nancy, he became more self conscious about his aroused state. But when the crowd saw him they simply applauded. The guys knew that they wouldn't have been any more able to avoid that state than Howie was. Also, they appreciated his displaying those fantastic boobs.

Bink waited for the applause to die down, then he announced game 8. The three of them headed down the next path. This path lead to a long jump pit. Bink explained that each player would take 3 running broad jumps. The woman would get a five foot handicap. The winner would be the player who made the longest jump.

Howie went first. This game was hopeless. First off he was back to running naked and that simply didn't work well. Also, Howie simply didn't have the leg strength for this game. He did the best he could, but his longest jump was only about 12 feet. Howie also new how ridiculous he looked jumping through the air with his dick and balls flying around. He knew he wouldn't win this one and was just glad when he had finished his three jumps.

Nancy wanted to quit, but she knew she had to keep going. If she lost anymore games the penalties were unbearable. After a deep breath, Nancy ran down the approach and jumped as hard as she could. Her boobs flying around made it harder, but she still managed 15 and a half feet. Nancy had won and she didn't even have to jump again.

As they walked back to the yard, Bink asked Nancy if she felt better after winning that event. After all, she was now up to $75,000. Nancy just muttered that the money didn't matter right now, she just had to win. When Bink walked away, Nancy began to wonder if perhaps she had been to selfish. Maybe God was punishing her for trying to get all this money for herself. That was it. With that thought in mind, Nancy promised God that if he would help her win the remaining events, she would donate the rest of the money to his work. She would trust Him that somehow she would still be ordained.

As she came to that realization, Nancy held her head up. If she was going to have faith, she had to show it. She had to show these heathens that she at least had faith in God and that He would protect her. Carol announced that Nancy had won game 8, and the crowd sighed audibly. When Bink announced game 9, Nancy followed him down the path with her head held high.

When they got to the end of the path, Nancy didn't even know what the game was. In front of her were 6 metal poles about ten yards apart. Each pole had a crossbeam atop it. Hanging from each crossbeam was a tire. Nancy was about to ask what they were supposed to do, when Bink reached into a small box on the ground and pulled out two standard footballs. He handed one to each player and then explained the game.

Each player would throw a ball at a tire. They would start with the farthest one and work their way in. The first player to throw a ball threw a tire that the other player missed would win. Howie would go first at the longest one. Then they would alternate going first after that.

Nancy was terrified. She had no idea how to throw a football. Bink moved her to a mark and then told her to throw. She hurled the thing as best she could, but it only went about halfway to the target and nowhere near on line with it.

After she was done, Nancy was sure she would lose. Then she saw Howie throw and she realized that he didn't know what he was doing anymore than she did. Nancy lifted a prayer of thanks to God. He was looking out for her just as she'd known He would.

Howie took his first throw, but if anything he missed even worse than Nancy. He had never played football in his life. The thing just didn't throw like a regular ball. It was embarrassing, but it was sort of funny, too. The way they both threw, Howie wasn't sure if either of them would ever win this event.

Sure enough, each player made six throws and each player missed six times. Not only missed, but never even came close. Bink commented sarcastically through his mike that they obviously had the next Joe Montana in this competition. Then he told them that they would have to break the tie. Each player would move within 5 yards of the closest tire and alternate throws. The first player to put a ball through the tire would win. It wouldn't matter how many throws had been made, the game ended when the first ball went through.

Since Nancy would pay any penalties she would be given the first throw. She took it and missed the tire. Actually she hit the pole, which wasn't good but it was as close as she had ever come. Howie missed and they went again. Both players missed four straight throws. Nancy's fifth throw looked like it had a chance, but it bounced off the tire. She stepped back. The throw had missed, but Nancy felt she might be getting the hang of this. Howie hadn't even come close yet. If might take a few more tosses, but sooner or later she would win.

Howie stepped up. He still had no idea how to throw this stupid thing. Finally, he decided to just throw it as hard as he could and see what happened. Howie took his arm back and whipped it forward as hard as he could. As his hand came forward, the ball slipped completely out of it. Instead of a hard throw, the ball floated up out of his hand. Howie couldn't believe it as the ball arced high in the air and then passed right through the tire on the way down.

If Howie was astonished, Nancy was absolutely shocked. Bink declared Howie the winner and led both players back to the field. As they walked, Nancy tried to remember what the next penalty was. Carol was announcing that Howie had just won event 9 when Nancy managed to recall it. Oh DEAR GOD! They were going to want to look at her vagina! There was no way. THAT WAS INDECENT!! As Nancy realized what was going to happen, Bink brought his microphone over and asked her how she would like to be positioned in order to best show her pussy.

Nancy actually slapped him. She couldn't believe anyone would actually say that to her. Bink ignored it. Already this year, Bink figured he'd been slapped at least a dozen times. He was getting used to it. Bink just quietly told Nancy that she had lost the event and now must pay the penalty. They were trying to be nice and allow her to show herself in the best possible position.

Nancy just screamed at him that there was no way she was showing anyone her vagina and that was it. They couldn't force her and she was leaving. With that, Nancy ran back to the main double doors. She tried to open them, but of course they were locked. Just as she started to look for somewhere else to go, Nancy felt two huge hands come down on her shoulders.

The terrified woman turned around, and there behind her were those two gigantic men. Both men were at least 6'6" and probably weighed in the neighborhood of 300 pounds. There didn't appear to be an ounce of fat on either of them. Each one was wearing jeans and a tank top. One of the men was white with brown hair. On his shirt it said "Thing 1". The other man was black with very short hair. His shirt said "Thing 2". Before Nancy could even react, Thing 1 threw her over his shoulder and began to carry her back towards the crowd. Nancy kicked and hit him, but it was doubtful he even noticed. Nancy tried screaming, she tried crying, she tried begging; but the man just kept walking and never said a word.

Joey Bennet continued to carry the struggling woman. He had been doing this job for 6 months now. It was the most fantastic thing he had ever done. Not only did the job allow him to watch and occasionally handle beautiful naked women, but it paid more than he had ever made in his life. Joey had been a personal trainer until he had gotten the gig as Thing 1. He actually had a college degree in English Literature. However, the only real rule he had ever been given was that he was never to speak. It wasn't that they were worried about anything he would say. They simply told him that not speaking would make him even more intimidating. After the first week, Joey had realized that they were right and quietly enjoyed his work.

His partner, Warren Thompson, had a similar background. In fact, he and Joey had been friends for several years and it had been Joey who had suggested him for the part of Thing 2. The two buddies loved this work. In fact, when they were off duty and returned to the mainland, people had actually begun to ask for their autographs. The people were even more surprised when they found that the two men could actually speak. It had become sort of a contest between them to see which man could catch a runner first. Warren watched his friend pick up Nancy. He had won this one. Warren just followed along and watched Joey work. Joey was a true artist, and even though Warren would have liked to win, it was still a lot of fun to watch Joey in action.

Nancy continued to struggle and beg, but the giant holding her never answered or even looked at her. Suddenly she was dumped onto the ground on her back. Before she could react, she was dragged by her legs a short distance. Nancy looked up and there was a metal bar about two feet above her. It was suspended between two posts anchored into the ground. The bar was about four feet long. Attached to the bar at both ends were two cuffs made of what appeared to be leather.

As Nancy tried to get her bearings, Thing 1 quickly grabbed her left hand and locked it into the inner cuff on the left side. Then, while she was trying to pull that hand out, he locked her other hand into the inner cuff on the other side. Nancy couldn't believe it. She was about 10 feet in front of the bleachers, lying on her back with her feet pointing right at the crowd. She tried to get her hands loose, but they were solidly locked into the cuffs. Since Nancy couldn't get loose, she at least made sure to keep her legs tightly together. There was no way she was showing that crowd her vagina, no matter what the rules of the game said.

Then it got worse, much worse. Thing 1 had moved off to her side, and from the way Nancy was bound she hadn't been able to see him. All of a sudden he had grabbed her left ankle and locked it into the outer cuff on the left side. Then, while Nancy was still reacting to the shock, he locked her right ankle into the outer cuff on that side.

It was horrible. Nancy was lying on her back with her legs spread up and wide. Her vagina was fully exposed and pointing right at the crowd. She tried and tried to shake loose, but she couldn't move. Finally, she just gave up and began to cry again. All those people could see her vagina and she couldn't stop it.

Nancy's eyes were half closed when she felt hands on her legs. She looked up and Howie was standing over her and brushing her thighs. She screamed at him to leave her alone, but he ignored her. Tied up the way she was, Nancy couldn't really see what Howie was doing. Then she felt him reaching between her legs. He was touching her vagina. HE WAS GRABBING HER LABIA!!. OH DEAR GOD!! HE WAS PULLING THEM OPEN!! Nancy begged him to stop but he just pulled her lips as far apart as they would go. Nancy screamed at him. Her vagina was being held open so that all those men in the crowd could see up her hole. Why had God deserted her? Nancy tried to struggle away from him, but she just couldn't move.

Just when she was sure it couldn't possibly get worse, Nancy felt one of Howie's hands move. She could hear the crowd starting to laugh. Nancy was just starting to wonder what was happening, when she felt two of Howie's fingers go deep into her vagina. She started to wiggle around again, but the fingers just stayed deep inside her. Then, when she finally settled down, Howie let go of her lips and began to rub a finger on her clit.

Right then, Bink put the mike in front of her and asked if Howie was doing a nice job on her pussy. Nancy screamed into the mike to please tell him to get his fingers out of her. Then Howie stroked her clit again, and Nancy couldn't help gasping into the mike. Howie laughed at her and told her he would keep her there until she came.

Nancy couldn't take that. She would never live it down if he made her orgasm in front of that crowd. Masturbation was a sin, but Nancy had done it enough to know how sensitive she was down there. As awful as the situation was, if Howie kept that up long enough, she would be forced to come and she knew it. Just then Howie stroked her clit again and Bink had to laugh as he watched Nancy's eyes pop.

It had to stop. She begged Howie to please stop doing that. Howie stroked her clit one more time and asked her what she would do if he stopped. Nancy just screamed ANYTHING!! Howie stopped rubbing but left his fingers inside her pussy. Then he asked her if she would like to be untied. Nancy tried not to cry as she begged him to have her untied. Howie just sat there thinking with his hand inside her pussy. Nancy felt the fingers still in her vagina, but she didn't dare complain.

Howie finally said he would have her untied. Nancy started to thank him, but then Howie said he would have her untied if...

if after she was untied, she would lay down right in front of the stands with her legs spread, and then ask Bink very nicely to have Howie open up her pussy real wide, so that the crowd could get a good long look at it. Nancy screamed at him once more, but Howie just brushed her clit again. She had no choice. Nancy took a deep breath and just nodded.

Thing 1 untied Nancy and Howie just waited. Nancy got up and walked right over to the bleachers. Then, with tears in her eyes, Nancy laid down with her feet pointing right at the front row of the bleachers and spread her legs wide. With her vagina once again exposed to the crowd, Bink put the microphone up to Nancy and asked her what she would like to have happen. Nancy sobbed a couple of times before she was able to speak. Finally she managed to talk into the mike, "I would like Howie to please spread my vagina open nice and wide so that the audience can get a good look at it." After that Nancy covered her face with her hands and started crying again.

While she cried, Nancy heard Bink telling Howie that Nancy had asked that he please pull her pussy open. A moment later she felt Howie's hands on her lips and felt them being spread open once again. Nancy just lay back while Howie showed the entire audience the inside of her vagina. She waited for it to end, but Howie just continued to hold her open. After a few minutes, she managed to ask Bink how long she had to do this. Bink suggested that she politely ask Howie to close up her pussy. Also, he suggested that she was more likely to get a positive response if she used that word.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
705 Followers
12