Gameshow Ch. 06

Story Info
His will be done.
1.9k words
4.42
140.2k
14

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
703 Followers

When both players had returned, Bink announced the start of game 11. He lead them down the next path. Howie followed with a huge grin and Nancy was right behind him. The path ended in a large clearing. At one end of the clearing was a soccer goal. Bink opened a box on the ground and pulled out 3 soccer balls.

The grinning host explained the game to the two players. Each player would kick three balls at the goal from a distance of 25 yards. The player who scored the most goals won. If there was a tie each player would kick one ball until the tie was broken. Bink put the three balls down and told Nancy she could take her kicks first.

Nancy was smiling. Her faith was being rewarded. While she had never played organized soccer, with her leg strength and athletic training, this was going to be easy. Nancy hardly hesitated. She took a couple of steps back, and then ran forward and kicked the first ball dead center of the goal. Within a minute, balls 2 and 3 followed and Nancy just stepped back smiling.

Bink respotted the balls and Howie stepped up. He'd never been able to kick anything straight in his life. Howie took a step back and kicked at the ball. His foot topped it and the ball rolled about 10 feet and stopped. The game was over that quick.

Bink led the players back and Carol announced that Nancy had won game 11. The crowd moaned and then they began to try and cheer Howie on. Nancy just stood and waited. God was with her, it would be all right. Then game 12 was announced and Bink, Nancy, and Howie headed down path 12.

The three of them came to the end of the path, and it took Nancy a moment to figure out what she was looking at. There were bizarre looking ramps everywhere. Then she realized she was looking at a small miniature golf course. Bink handed each player a putter and a ball, then he explained the game. There were three miniature golf holes. Each player played each hole once. The player with the lowest number of strokes after the three holes won. If there was a tie they would repeat one hole at a time until the tie was broken.

The first hole was a straight putt with an electronic turning windmill blocking the putt intermittently. The second hole was a zig zag, where the ball was supposed to bounce off two wooden blocks in order to reach the cup. The third and final hole was simply long and straight. The cup was in the center of a very small raised area right near the back wall.

Bink told Nancy to start. She placed her ball and made her first putt. It went safely past the windmill but missed the cup. It stopped less than a foot from the hole and Nancy tapped it in.

Howie had always loved mini golf, even if he wasn't that good at it. He hit his first putt, but timed it wrong. It hit one of the windmill blades and stopped. His second putt went through fine. It ended up about 3 feet from the hole and Howie made a nice little putt to sink it. The score after the first hole was Nancy 2, Howie 3.

Nancy took her first putt on hole 2. It hit both blocks and once again she ended up with a tap in for 2. Howie's putt hit high on the first block and missed the second. He had a straight putt to the cup, but it was over 20 feet. Howie made a valiant effort, but it missed by a couple of inches. He tapped in for another 3. The score after the second hole was Nancy 4, Howie 6.

The third hole would decide it. If Nancy could make no worse than 2, Howie wouldn't be able to catch her. Nancy's first putt headed right for the cup, but it lipped out and rolled off of the raised area. Nancy hit her second putt, but it missed as well, and once again rolled down off the small mesa. Every time the ball rolled down from the little area, it ended up about 6 feet away. Nancy tried to hit her next shot soft enough so that it would stay near the hole. Unfortunately, she hit it a little too soft. It was headed right for the hole and simply stopped an inch or two in front of it. Nancy tapped the ball in, but it was a 4.

Howie needed a 2 to tie the game and take it to another hole. He hit his first shot dead straight, but too hard. It passed just to the left of the cup and flew down the little hill. Howie saw the ball miss and began to walk towards the back of the hole. As he was walking the ball bounced straight back off the back wall. It rolled straight back up the slope and into the cup. Howie had a hole in one. For a moment neither player realized what that meant. Then Howie threw both hands in the air and screamed. The final score of the event was Nancy 8, Howie 7. Howie had won the game.

Bink led the players back to the main square. Nancy started to panic, but then she calmed herself down. This was the test from God she had expected. She would pay this penalty graciously and with humility. She would show the Lord that she would do his bidding, no matter how difficult.

As the three of them arrived back at the main yard, Carol announced that Howie had won game 12. The crowd let out a roar and started chanting Howie's name again. Howie just grinned and bowed to the crowd. While this was going on, Bink went over to one side of the field and returned with a small table. On the table were five objects: A vibrator, a tapered candle, a cucumber, a carrot, and a screwdriver.

After he put the table down, Bink walked over to Nancy. He put the mike up to her and asked her which item she would like inserted into her pussy. Nancy started to snap back, but then she remembered her promise to God. She took a deep breath and simply said that it was Howie's choice and she would accept whichever one he liked. Bink actually did a double take and then commented how nice it was that she was being so cooperative.

Howie walked over to the table and selected the candle. Then he asked Nancy to please walk over to the stands. When she got there, Howie politely asked her to lie down and show the crowd her pussy. Nancy started to object, but once again remembered her resolution. She took another deep breath, then got down on her back and pointed her legs at the audience. After she was down, Nancy spread her legs up and out as far as she could. It was embarrassing, but under the terms of this penalty, Howie was well within his rights to ask her to display her vagina to the crowd. Nancy would humbly accept her responsibility without complaint.

After she had her pussy exposed, Howie asked her to please open it up so the candle would go in easily. That was certainly a reasonable request, so Nancy reached down and found her vaginal lips. Then she spread them as wide as she could. That way Howie would have easy access to her hole. As soon as the hole was open, Howie put the candle to the opening and gently tried to push it in. The problem was that the hole was too dry.

Howie told Nancy that he didn't want to hurt her. So, would she please rub her clit a little until her pussy got wet enough for the candle to go in. Nancy couldn't believe he was asking her to masturbate in front of the crowd. Still, it was a considerate request. After all, he could have just jammed that thing into her. Nancy moved one hand off her lips and began gently stroking her clit. She closed her eyes and tried to forget where she was. It must have worked because in just a minute or two her body began to rock and her pussy started to get wet.

When Howie saw that her pussy was wet enough, he peeled the lips back open again. Then he gently inserted the candle inside. Nancy actually let out a little moan as the candle went in. After they watched the entire candle enter Nancy's pussy, the audience applauded loudly. The clapping brought Nancy back to reality, and she quickly jerked her hand away from her clit. She started to ask Howie to please take the candle out of her, but then she remembered that this penalty allowed him to stick it in her as long as he wished. Nancy just relaxed and laid back down. God wanted her to humbly accept this and she would do so.

After a couple of minutes, Howie told Nancy that the crowd would like to see her cum. Nancy shook her head no. Then Howie turned to the crowd and asked them if they would like to see Nancy cum. The whole crowd cheered and applauded. Howie turned back to Nancy and told her that it would be unfair to disappoint them. So why didn't she rub her clit while he moved the candle in and out. That way she could cum for her audience.

Nancy started to object. After all this was probably beyond what this penalty required. But she had promised her Lord that she would accept the penalties with grace and humility. Therefore, while she could technically object to this request, instead she would do as she had been asked. Closing her eyes again, Nancy put her hand back to her clit. She tried to imagine herself anyplace but where she was. It didn't take long. Howie was being gentle enough with the candle, that it actually felt good. Add the rubbing she was giving her clit and she was starting to respond very quickly.

The audience watched as Nancy's breath got shorter and shorter. Then her lower body started to jerk up and down. All of a sudden, Nancy sucked in a deep breath and her body froze. Then she screamed that she was coming and her pussy started going up and down for all it was worth. Nancy's body jerked in orgasm for almost a full minute. It was another 5 minutes before she caught her breath. Howie just left the candle stuck inside her.

When she finally got her breath back, Nancy just continued to lie there. She honestly didn't even realize that the candle was still sticking out of her. Howie actually reminded her about it. He asked her to remove it and give it to someone in the crowd. Nancy reached down and pulled it out of her vagina. She couldn't imagine why anyone would want it, but when she offered it to the crowd several men clamored for the souvenir. Nancy handed it to one of the guys and then walked back to the center of the yard. As she walked, Nancy looked up at the sky. She told God that she had accepted his bidding and she would do as he required.

Bink waited until Nancy and Howie were both together with him. Then he announced game 13.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
703 Followers