Gameshow Ch. 08

Story Info
This sucks.
3.7k words
4.38
127.9k
15

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers

The two men and Nancy walked down path 14. At the end of the path was a banked wooden track. It was an oval, about 250 yards long. Around the edge of the track was a wooden rail. Bink asked each player their shoe size. After he had them, he opened a very large box and pulled out two pairs of rollerblades, two sets of kneepads, two sets of elbow pads, and two helmets. Each player was told to put on the gear.

When the players had their equipment on, Bink explained the rules. The game was a simple race. The man would do three laps, while the woman did two and a half. The first one to cross the finish line won. Both players were placed at their starting points and Bink said Ready, Set, GO!

Howie felt really silly. He was wearing pads, skates, a helmet, and nothing else. Also, he hardly knew how to skate. Forget racing, he could barely stand up and move forward. Everytime he tried to speed up, Howie had to wave his hands to keep his balance, and that wasn't the only thing waving. By the time he had made it through the first turn, Nancy had already passed him.

Nancy felt just as silly. But she did know how to skate. Originally she had figured she needed to go as fast as she could, but after Nancy saw Howie's attempt at skating, she realized the main goal was simply not to fall and get hurt. By the time Howie had made the first turn, Nancy had already lapped him once. When she crossed the finish line for the last time, Howie still hadn't even completed a lap.

When Nancy crossed the finish line, Howie was actually relieved. He knew he couldn't win this thing. His main goal was not to fall and injure any dangling body parts. As far as Howie was concerned, this event had come out as well as could be hoped for. Both players removed their equipment and Bink led them back to the yard.

The three of them arrived back and Carol announced that Nancy had won game 14. Nancy could hear the whole crowd groan. She couldn't believe it. All those men were disappointed because she wasn't going to have to put Howie's filthy penis in her mouth. Dear God, what had the human race become. Well they were just going to have to live with their disappointment. God was not going to have her commit such a sin, no matter who wanted to see it.

Bink announced game 15. Nancy and Howie followed him once more down a marked path. As they walked, Nancy actually was trying to figure how much money she would win. She had the original $50,000. Also, she had already won 7 games, so that was another $35,000. Finally, she would win the last 6 games and that would add another $30,000. Nancy would walk away with $115,000. She would be able to serve the Lord, and use the rest of her life to thank Him for what He was doing for her today.

At the end of the path was another table with two chairs. On top of this table was a checker board. The checkers were already set up. Nancy knew that she was a pretty decent checkers player. She figured this wouldn't take long.

Howie wasn't sure about this. He'd played checkers of course, but had never taken the game seriously. Chess was more his game. Frankly, he had always thought of checkers as a kid's game. Howie did think that if he played carefully he would have a good chance.

Nancy was given the red checkers and played first. For the first twenty minutes or so, the game was basically even. Nancy would move quickly and then Howie would carefully consider his options before moving. Howie played much slower then Nancy, and she mistook his slowness for an inability to play. Nancy didn't recognize it as the simple deliberate play of an experienced chess player.

As the game progressed, Nancy became more and more confident. And, as her confidence increased, she started playing faster and faster. The game was almost over. Nancy had 6 checkers left and Howie had 5. They both had two kings. Howie took over five minutes to make his next move. Nancy couldn't wait for him to go. She saw a great move if Howie didn't mess it up.

Howie made his move. It wasn't what Nancy expected him to do, but she didn't take any time to look. She quickly jumped the checker Howie had exposed. After Nancy finished his move, Howie actually laughed. Then he quickly took the triple jump that he had setup. Nancy had played so quickly, that she never saw it. Howie eliminated both her kings as well as leaving the board with 4 of his black checkers and only 3 of her red ones.

With that advantage, especially with 2 kings to Nancy's none, the game was basically over. Ten moves later, Howie took Nancy's last checker. The moment he completed his move, Howie jumped out of his chair and threw both hands into the air. He expected that they had heard his victory shout back in the stands.

Nancy couldn't believe it. It had to be a mistake. She just sat there staring at the board, but no matter how hard she looked, there were no red checkers on it. She had lost. It was impossible. God wouldn't allow such a thing to happen. Nancy tried to get up, but she just couldn't move. Finally, Bink helped her to her feet and started to lead her back to the field. Nancy just let him pull her. She was in such a state of shock, she actually didn't even realize that they were walking. It wasn't until Carol announced Howie's victory in game 15, and the crowd's roar that immediately followed it, that Nancy realized she was back at the main square. Bink had led her right up to the stands.

Before Nancy could even react, Bink asked her to please kneel down and open her mouth. The crowd cheered and Nancy started to run. She never even made it one step. Bink had told Thing 2 to move behind her, and the minute she started to bolt he simply put a hand on each shoulder. Nancy tried to run, but the way she was held, she couldn't move.

Bink asked Nancy if she was going to suck nicely, or if she would need assistance. Nancy screamed at Bink that there was no way she was letting Howie put his penis in her mouth. Bink reminded her that she had lost and had to pay the penalty, but Nancy just said that they could hold her there all day and she still wasn't going to do it. Those giants might be able to hold her in place, but they couldn't hold her mouth open. If Howie tried to stick his penis in her mouth, he'd find out what teeth were for.

Thing 2 just held the kicking and screaming Nancy while Bink walked over to the table and picked up an object. Then he walked back over and stood right in front of Nancy. Bink held up the object so Nancy could see it. The thing was a large square made out of very hard rubber. There was also a very big hole in the center. Nancy had no idea what it was, but her eyes got real wide as Bink explained it.

Bink told the struggling girl that if she didn't quit fighting, the rubber block would be forced into her mouth. She wouldn't be able to bite down, but Howie would certainly be able to get his dick in through the hole. Now did she want to be nice and suck politely, or did she want that block forced into her mouth. The choice was hers, but she only had fifteen seconds to decide.

Nancy struggled not to cry. She only had fifteen seconds and she needed to think. Dear God! They had been running and playing these game all day. That thing was FILTHY!! Nancy managed to get her voice under control, then she asked Bink if Howie could at least shower or something.

Bink told Thing 2 to relax. Then he told Nancy that she had made a very common request. "Several contestants have requested that the penis be cleaned before it went into their mouths. We have always felt that was a very fair request. However, we cannot force the male contestant to do that. If you wish the penis to be washed then you must do it yourself. Do you want to wash Howie's dick before it goes in your mouth?"

She couldn't believe what she was hearing, but Nancy just nodded. She was very confused. She had just agreed to wash some stranger's penis. Also, by nodding she had probably agreed to putting it in her mouth. Why was she having to do this? What did God want from her.

There wasn't any time to think about it at the moment, however. Bink had sent Thing 1 off, and he had just returned with two buckets and a sponge. One of the buckets was filled with soapy warm water, the other with clear warm water. There were also a couple of clean dry towels. Thing 1 set the equipment down in front of Howie and walked away.

Nancy started to walk over to Howie. As she went her mind was racing. That penis was going in her mouth, Bink had made that very clear. Having to touch it and clean it was demeaning, but she didn't really want that thing in her mouth the way it was. Hell, she didn't want it in her mouth at all. Was she supposed to make them stick that block in her mouth and force her? If they did that, no one would wash the thing. Nancy reached Howie and knelt down in front of him, but she was still confused.

What was she to do? Nancy had only slept with one man in her life, and he certainly had never put his penis in her mouth. She'd hardly even seen it. They only made love with the lights out. Of course Nancy had heard of oral sex, she wasn't completely naive. But wasn't that just something prostitutes did? Did decent people really do that? On the other hand, Howie was just a regular guy. Did he think having a woman put his penis in her mouth was normal? He certainly didn't look like he was going to object to it. Well it didn't matter now, Nancy was out of time. If she didn't wash it and suck it, they would just force it into her mouth. She didn't want to be forced, so somehow she would manage to do this.

Nancy picked up the sponge and dipped it in the warm soapy water. She squeezed the water out and turned to face Howie. His penis was right in front of her and the moment of truth had arrived. She had to touch it. Nancy hesitated a moment, and then reached out and grabbed the penis. She lifted it up and began to sponge it down. It had been soft when she first put her hand around it, but as she washed it, the thing began to get hard.

While she had never taken a good look at her boyfriend's penis, Nancy had a pretty good idea that it was a lot smaller than this thing was getting as it hardened. When she had Howie completely erect, his penis was a good 7" long. Also, she could hardly get her hand around it as she held it. Nancy had to admit it was kind of nice to hold, and cleaning it was almost fun. Why did she have to put it in her mouth? This would almost be pleasant if it weren't for that. Nancy continued to wash the penis. She rubbed the soapy sponge all over it. She also washed his testicles and the rest of the area while she was at it. Nancy wasn't sure if she did that because she wanted to, or if it was just to delay the inevitable.

As she washed, Howie began to moan a little. Nancy was curious. That was the first sound Howie had made throught this whole ordeal. What did he think of standing here, having his penis washed in public?

Actually, Howie hadn't been sure what to think about it. It had been kind of embarrassing to hear Bink and Nancy discuss cleaning his dick while he was standing there naked with it just hanging out. However, after they finished talking and Nancy began to wash him, Howie had no problem with it. God that felt good. His main worry was that it felt too good. Howie was very inexperienced. He hadn't realized until just this moment how difficult the don't cum rule was going to be.

Nancy finished soaping down Howie's penis. She dipped the sponge in the clear water and rinsed it off. The thing was so hard. Nancy couldn't help running her hand over it while she held it. It really was very nice, she just didn't want it in her mouth. After a moment or so, Nancy pulled herself together and put the sponge down. She took a towel and dried Howie off. Nancy took a deep breath. She didn't have any more reasons to stall.

When Nancy finished washing him, Howie actually sighed with relief. If he had cum while she was doing that, it would have been the most embarrassing moment of his life. Not to mention all the great things he would have missed out on. But he had made it. Of course how he was going to survive a full minute in her mouth he had no idea. He would try to think about other things. However, even if it didn't work, at least cumming in her mouth would be a lot better than just having it happen while she washed him.

Nancy sat back a moment and just stared at Howie's penis. She was debating if she could really do this, when Bink tapped her on the shoulder. She looked up and Bink told her that he had to explain something to her. Nancy had to suck Howie for a full minute. That didn't mean just putting it in her mouth and holding it there. She had to suck it and run her tongue around on it. Anytime she just sat there with it in her mouth didn't count.

Now she was really confused. Not only was Nancy supposed to stick that penis in her mouth, but she was supposed to do things to it while it was in there. She wanted to cry. It wasn't even that she was embarrassed. Nancy had never had a penis in her mouth, she honestly didn't know what to do with it.

Nancy sobbed for a moment and then wiped her eyes. There was no putting this off any longer. She had to get it over with, so she might as well do it. Nancy picked up the penis again. It was still hard and holding it was still pleasant. Nancy took a deep breath and put the penis to her lips. Then she opened her mouth and put it in.

She got as much of it into her mouth as she could, and then Nancy closed her lips around it. What had they told her to do? Oh yes, she was to suck it and run her tongue over it. God that sounded gross, but if she didn't, they would make her keep that thing in her mouth until she did. So Nancy did as she had been told. She sucked on the penis and licked it. It actually didn't taste too bad, but the idea was still grossing her out. Still, from the way Howie was moaning, she must be doing it right. Nancy continued to suck on it when it gave a little jerk in her mouth. Dear God, what if he CAME? WHAT IF THAT THING SQUIRTED IN HER MOUTH? She'd probably throw up all over the yard. Please Howie, for God's sake DON'T CUM!

Nancy was incredibly relieved when Bink tapped her on the shoulder and told her to stop. She took the penis out of her mouth and started to get up. But Bink told her to stay there. It had only been thirty seconds. She was to hold onto Howie's dick for a moment. He just wanted a quick interview before she finished sucking.

Howie was actually relieved. He wasn't sure that he could have held out much longer. With this break he might make it through this. Just having Nancy hold his dick was still a turn on, but he would be able to control himself while she did that. Nancy, on the other hand, couldn't believe it. They wanted her to talk about what she had just done. Then she was supposed to put that penis back in her mouth and suck it again. Nancy had managed to do it once, she wasn't sure she could put that thing in her mouth again.

Meanwhile, Bink was putting the mike in front her and asking her how it felt to suck on Howie's dick. Nancy didn't know what to say. It just wasn't something one talked about. Finally, she just told the truth. It hadn't felt bad, but it was still disgusting. Then Bink asked Howie what he thought.

Howie just said it was wonderful. Which of course it had been. Howie had never had a woman suck his dick before. He had always dreamed of having it done, but his only girlfriend had refused to do it. Howie had expected that it would feel incredible, but it was even beyond his expectations. He couldn't wait for Nancy to put it back in her mouth.

Then Bink asked him if he thought he would be able to hold out through another thirty seconds of that. Howie told him that he honestly wasn't sure, but he was certainly going to enjoy finding out.

That answer put Nancy into a complete panic. HE WASN'T SURE!!!. That meant he thought he might CUM IN HER MOUTH!! OH GOD!! That just couldn't happen!! Nancy looked up at Howie and begged him not to make her suck his penis again. Howie didn't say anything, but Bink quickly asked Nancy what she would do if she was allowed to skip that part.

THERE WAS HOPE!! Nancy just kept talking to Howie. She told him she would do anything. Howie wasn't saying anything. Nancy had to convince him. Quickly, she rolled unto her stomach. Then she lifted her bottom and spread her cheeks open. Nancy started to speak, but before she did, she reminded herself of the words Howie liked. She had to convince him. Nancy spread her cheeks as wide as she could. "I'll do anything you want. Here I've spread my ass open and you can play with my asshole all you like. You can stick things in it, or rub it, or just make me keep showing it off. You can do whatever you want with it, just please don't make me suck anymore."

Howie wasn't saying anything. SHE HAD TO CONVINCE HIM!!!. Nancy rolled over onto her back and spread her legs. Then she reached in and grabbed her lips and spread them as wide as she possibly could. "Here, I'll show you my pussy. I'll spread it open so you can get to the hole real easy. I know you like my little pussy. PLEASE! Just play with it. I'll spread it as wide as you want. I'll spread anything for you. PLEASE HOWIE! Just tell me what hole you want and what you want me to do with it and I'll do it. You can stick all those other things in them. Only p-p-please don't make me s-s-suck your penis anymore."

With that, Nancy started to cry again. Howie almost felt sorry for her. As good as that had felt, he considered taking her up on her offer. Nancy's pussy was fun and in all honesty, Howie wasn't sure he could last through another turn in her mouth. He started to say something, but Bink started talking first. "I'm sorry Nancy. I'm sure your offer is tempting, but it isn't Howie's decision. The penalties are very specific and must be paid in order. Now you need to get up and suck for another 30 seconds. Come on Nancy, you've come this far, you can make it."

Nancy's heart fell. She had just been lying there, holding her vagina wide open. She had hoped the sight of her displayed hole would convince Howie. But it wasn't to be. Even if Howie had wanted to take her offer, he couldn't. Nancy got back up to her knees. She had to do it, there was no way out. She had done it before, she could do it again.

Nancy took a look at the penis hanging in front of her face. She reached out and grabbed it again. Howie moaned as she touched it. Oh please Howie, hold on. Whatever you do don't cum. Nancy opened her mouth and quickly stuffed the penis in. She knew the longer she took to do this, the more likely that Howie wouldn't last. Nancy knew she had to suck and lick, but she did it as gently as she could. Howie started to jerk and moan, and Nancy prayed for him to hold on. There could only be a few more seconds. The penis was jerking in her mouth and it leaked a little, but then Bink tapped her on her shoulder. As quickly as she could, Nancy pulled her mouth off of Howie's penis. It had leaked a little liquid into her mouth. It tasted gross, but at least it hadn't shot.

Howie was also thankful that time was up. It wasn't that he hadn't enjoyed it, he certainly had. He just wanted the games to continue and he figure if Nancy had sucked another 10 seconds it would have all been over.

As both players pulled themselves together, Bink announced that it was time for game 16. He turned towards the path and waited for the players to follow him.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers