Gamine and Gambler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Five_Eight
Five_Eight
82 Followers

After a while he spread her legs apart and fiddled some more with the succulent folds of feminine flesh between her thighs. The little bitch was wetter than when she'd come all over his hand. All of Tracy's cursing and yelling stopped as she began to pant anew, no longer fighting him. Before long she gasped in another profound orgasm. A miasma of teenage arousal perfumed the air. The smell of her pussy intoxicated Kane and, since Tracy already had had a series of orgasms that night, he decided one of his own was long overdue. He needed to release the pressure built up in his balls and expend a little fluid of his own. Kane waited only enough to prize her buttocks apart with the fingers of one hand in order to get an extended view of her anus.

From the adorable hub of her asshole tiny lines radiated like bicycle spokes. With a rude fingertip Kane massaged the pronounced and upraised grommet of Tracy's anal muscle with a fondness bordering on obsession, a fondness worthy of delaying his much needed expenditure of lust. The girl squeaked in protest about the location and duration of his examination. To shut her up he landed an unexpected smote on her already reddened bottom. With her silence assured Kane continued his curious inspection of her sweet little blowhole. Rubbing it, stretching the rubbery ring from one side to the other to observe its youthful resilience before finally pressing the tip of his forefinger against it to test its resistance. So engrossed in his study of her anus Kane pushed a bit too hard and, to his dismay, his digit disappeared to the knuckle inside her. His dismay though was nothing compared to Tracy's. The intrusion elicited an oath most foul from the young lady who resurrected her vocabulary for a third or fourth time that evening to stun Kane's ears.

"Sorry, love, purely an accident," he said not altogether truthfully.

"Then why is it still in there, Nick!"

Kane extracted his finger very slowly so as not to injure her precious backside, marveling at the way the raspberry-colored lining clung to him stubbornly before his exit was complete. This egress caused the youngster to emit a real-life raspberry of her own which earned her ass an additional five or six affectionate swats accompanied by Kane's uproarious laughing regarding the comedy of the entire tableau.

"I don't think it's funny in the slightest," she complained.

When Kane's laughter subsided he complimented Tracy on her delightful sense of humor. "A companion as witty and beautiful as you is hard to find, little lady," he said while carelessly stripping the disheveled gown off her.

"I'll bet you'd find it even funnier if I jammed a finger in you," Tracy retorted.

Kane howled. Eventually his merriment faded away and he got serious once more, remembering his aching set of balls. He spilled Tracy out of his lap unceremoniously and onto the deck. Standing over her Kane unbuttoned the front of his jodhpurs to free his throbbing and engorged member. His orders left no room for gray areas: "Put this in your mouth and pleasure me or I'll warm that fat bum of yours some more."

Tracy's eyes widened and she remarked in a tiny awed voice, "Nick, you're so very very large."

Eagerly she crawled over to him, clasped him timidly in one small hand, stroking him vigorously. The girl never took her eyes off his dick, watching it like a mouse watches a snake, as if hypnotized. With renewed absolute devotion written on her face Tracy parted her lips to accommodate him. He placed a hand on the back of her head and she drew him deeply inside her mouth. It was, of course, warm and wet and she groaned throughout her labor of love, powerless but enthusiastic. For long minutes he fed her his staff, pushing enough of it in her to make her she choke. All the while her tits bounced and knocked together with great abandon. She ministered to Kane in an inexpert but nonetheless gratifying manner. Strings of drool dangled from her mouth like spaghetti as she worshipped his tool to the extent his bloated scrotum tightened.

His time to come had come.

Then Kane filled Tracy's mouth with semen in pulsing squirts. He cried out like she had done earlier, unable to contain himself until his numerous heated discharges dwindled. His sperm leaked from the corners of her mouth and around the sides of his rampant tumescence. When he withdrew the remaining thick white mass of ejaculate slipped off her tongue like oil, covering her chin and began dripping onto the tops of her breasts, down their rounded slopes and descending in trails the length of her tummy to clot in her pubic hair. Several erratic globs splotched both her thighs. She looked so good splattered with his outpourings that Kane wished he had a camera to record for posterity the sight of her kneeling there splashed with his loving tribute of tenderness and high regard.

After catching his breath he admonished her, "Next time I want you to swallow all of it down like a good girl and not waste a drop."

"I won't," she promised meekly. "Are you going to fuck me now, Nick?"

"I'm giving it some serious thought."

"Whatever you want me to do, I'll do it."

"Do you promise to do everything in your power to please me?"

"Yes, yes, everything in my power! Please, fuck me."

"You're dying for it?"

"Yes."

"Don't want to go back to the casino?"

"No."

"I want you to come on my dick all night long."

"I won't be able to help myself."

"And you'll follow orders to the letter?"

Tracy vowed, "Darling, I promise I'll do anything you want for as long as you want."

"You'll have trouble walking tomorrow," he advised her. "Your father and Lee will know what you got up to tonight."

"A small price to pay. Those two always think the worst when it comes to me regardless."

"You want me to make you be naughty, don't you, you wicked girl?"

"Treat me like a whore if you want to, darling."

"I'll remind you you said that if you shy away from what I want."

"I want to make you happy."

"Excellent! Get up and sit on the couch. Spread your legs so I can see how pretty your pussy is."

Tracy scrambled onto the couch as fast as possible and adjusted her long legs in the position Kane wanted her to. Her breasts rose and fell with excitement. The splayed open mouth of her pussy shone pink and wet amid her dark pubic thatch. Beneath it he noticed the protruding pinched socket of Tracy's anus, but not well enough to suit him.

"Scrunch forward on the couch until your ass is almost hanging off it. That's much better, love. Now keep those legs of yours spread apart as much as you can. Put your feet flat on the cushions with the toes pointed away from you. Superb! Don't talk and don't move a muscle."

He paced over to the steamer trunk he'd brought aboard the riverboat with him earlier and opened it. Rooting among his gear he found a small pair of scissors, a straight razor, a comb and an aerosol can of shaving cream. Tracy watched puzzled as he approached her with the curious items in hand. She opened her mouth to ask a question but his stern look shushed her before she spoke. He sat on the deck with his legs crossed like an Indian. Taking up the comb and scissors he combed through the dark triangle of hair between her legs as he snipped it with the scissors. Tracy watched in fascination as her nest of pubic curls fell away till only whiskers remained. When he set aside his barbering tools and took up the aerosol can of foam she could not help but inquire about it.

"I told you not to talk," Kane reminded her.

The girl lapsed back into silence.

He shook the can and filled a palm with lather that he coated her pubic stubble with. While the lather softened the short hairs he stood and stowed comb, scissors and shaving cream back in his trunk. The shaving cream had yet to do its work properly so Kane filled in the time waiting by laving the congealed come off Tracy's body with the finger he'd delved into her bung and made her lick the finger clean. So copious had been his ejaculation that she was required to suck the semen from his finger half a dozen times. By the time she'd finished the task she appeared a bit green around the gills, but Kane paid her wrinkled nose and pursed lips no mind. Sitting down Indian fashion again he shaved her pubes bald as an egg with the razor. His chore complete, he used her discarded gown to wipe away the excess lather with it, gave her another look when she started to object. Finally he bid Tracy to stand and lean against the couch with her feet as wide apart as she could manage while he spread the fleshy moons of her ass apart. With deft sure strokes of the razor he eliminated a stray hair or two he'd originally missed but, for the most part, the valley between the girl's nether cheeks was void of unsightly hair.

Never one to miss such an opportunity Kane tongued her charming anus for a minute or two while he had her in a convenient position. She gasped and groaned while his tongue busied itself, but Kane elected not to chastise her for disobeying orders until later. When finished tickling her asshole he told her to sit back down.

He knelt between her legs, pulled her toward him till her ass wasn't touching the sofa cushions and all her weight centered on the small of her back. The thick elongated lips of her cunt were dual wings of irregular flesh that curled inward like orchid petals. Even in the dim light Tracy's pink insides shone with wetness. At the base of her pussy a droplet increased gradually in size before becoming heavy enough to slide from its point of origin and trace a wet path down her left asscheek. Kane found the droplet so arousing he removed the evidence of its short journey with his tongue. Tracy shuddered.

He murmured, "Your flower is a work of art, child, and must be displayed totally bare for me to gain full appreciation. I may be sufficiently inspired to compose a poem dedicated to your unique loveliness."

Her fragrant gaping pussy caused him to fully stiffen again. For the next ten minutes or more he found himself moved to lick and suck every nook and cranny of what he'd laid bare. He drank from her fountain until it gushed copiously, almost as copiously as his hard pecker did in barren times when he'd done without for weeks. She tasted delicious and smelled of girl. Poor Tracy squeaked helplessly, catching her breath and moaning with delight while he employed his mouth on her as skillfully as he had his two fingers in the same spot earlier. He saved the swollen clitoris nosing from its hood for dessert. Crying out, the girl wrapped her thighs around his head, bucking against his face in debauched paroxysms of pleasure. She didn't even fight the sticky forefinger that sought a sneaky passage back into her asshole, but instead came harder than ever.

Kane rose to his feet wiping the juice from the lower half of his face. Urging the naked girl off the sofa cushions and onto her knees, he wagged his erection in her face and she needed no coaching to know what to do. She nursed him feverishly in her mouth; he made her stop before he came.

Then he began issuing orders: "Back on the sofa, my trembly young slut. Turn around. No, face away from me, that's right, stay on your knees and lean over the back of the couch. Thighs well apart, there's a girl."

She hastened to obey his every whim.

Again Kane marveled at Tracy's freshly shaven genitals not unlike the way Tracy had when praising his dick after seeing it for the first time. The humid circle of muscle residing between her buttocks above the vertical slash of her denuded pubes beckoned to him in lascivious invitation, her crimson rear end especially endearing. Gripping a glowing red asscheek in each hand Kane stretched the moons of her bottom far apart to ease in guiding his spear inside her to the hilt, his entry heralded with squishy slurp. With one hand cupping her left buttock he moved his other up to her lower back to steady her, thumb sunk into her defenseless bottom, rotating round and round to describe a lewd circle.

Tracy groaned, "Oh, God."

She watched over one of her slim shoulders to witness what transpired, but only for a moment. Her wide eyes rolled up in their sockets then her blonde head drooped out of sight. She must have come hard with that first stroke because Kane sensed a mighty tremor shiver down her torso to her loins. The muscles of her pussy clamped his length like a soaked velvet vise. A hint of fresh fish drifted to his nostrils, dilating them in olfactory delight. Kane knew positively the marine life in the nearby river couldn't claim responsibility for the warm pungent smell permeating the enclosed space.

Tracy proved to be a regular screamer when getting her ashes hauled. Her endless chant of "oh my God, my dear God" echoed off the compartment bulkheads, a mindless song thrumming in his ears.

Kane hammered himself in and out of her until he knew for a certainty she'd liberally glazed his long prick, not once, but many times. He feared his spout might bubble over too soon and pulled out of the girl's sluicing crevice. He longed to probe the depths of her asshole and centered the knob of his cock to target her sphincter. Tracy reached a desperate hand between her thighs to grab at his erection in an attempt to redirect it back into her fragrant crease. He was having none of it.

Knowing she'd lubricated him enough to make the jar of petroleum jelly in his trunk superfluous, Kane pressed his large plumhead against her anus and inched forward until her lovely tight muscle gave way. A compactness enveloped his rigidity. He carried on pushing deeper, reveling at the way her anus widened with every ingoing centimeter. Wordless sounds erupted from the girl, midway between a gurgle and a groan. Engulfed in the depths of her rectum sent Kane's senses reeling. His balls tingled and his temples drummed, the compressed sensation boggled his mind and threatened to explode his brain inside his skull. Finally his delighted prick could go no deeper. Tracy's helpless gyrating behind gripped him wonderfully.

He eased out of her ass to sheathe himself deep again, watching how her enlarged sphincter seemed to turn inside out before he repeated the slow languorous reentry process of embedding his erection until his balls pressed against the salivating open mouth of her vacant labia.

Thoughtfully he touched her erect clitoris to push Tracy's button for her. Right away she hunched back at him, wantonly slamming her ass against his pelvis to coax him to fuck her faster. Once the girl grew accustomed to her asshole being plundered Kane quickened his pace until he rode her at a gallop, plunging in and out of her ass at a rapid clip. He would've come sooner if he hadn't just clogged her mouth with a rain of goo however, like just moments before in her pussy, the inevitable second outcome wasn't too far in the future.

Kane strived to slow the frantic pace only to discover himself incapable of doing so. Then he cried out as ecstatic waves reverberated through every nerve ending in his body before he flooded Tracy's heated anal tract with surge after surge of gruel. His chest labored and his head whirled over the course of the next few minutes. During that period the girl squeezed him gingerly out of her bottom. When Kane felt as if he could walk without collapsing he stepped away from Tracy, who slumped insensate onto the sofa. An unconscious fart escaped her and she sighed. Come dribbled out of her yawning bung to decorate the lips of her widespread pussy like gravy. Again Kane wished he'd packed a camera in his trunk along with his other toys so he could photograph Tracy Somerset to preserve this memory.

What an outstanding and exemplary fuck she turned out to be!

"Did you like that, sweetheart?"

She favored him with that old sly smile of hers. "I could learn to like it," she admitted.

"It'll be easier next time."

"Will there be a next time?" she inquired, still breathing heavy.

Had Kane ever met a girl who didn't ask that when he finished putting her through her paces? He gave an inward shrug and answered Tracy's question with an enigmatic grin.

Getting her to her unsteady feet he knelt before her. Situated thusly he could inhale the heady aroma of her overworked teenaged pussy. Her meaty vaginal lips hung slack, splayed open and dewed with her discharge and his. Another droplet leaked out of her opening like the one after he'd shaved her pubes. The sheer randiness of her spotting the deck caused Kane's deflated prick to pulse with the early warning signs of reviving.

Time to get back to business.

He clutched at the girl to help him stand up.

"Again?" she asked hopefully, her face and eyes aglow.

"You're a willing young thing," he observed.

She said, "I've never been with a man like you before. You have such enormous stamina. And a size to match."

They both laughed at her impromptu and likely unintentional humor.

Tracy said, "Have you never been told that?"

"What?"

"That you have an exceptionally large . . ." she got embarrassed and giggled like a schoolgirl. Apparently she couldn't bring herself to say dick or cock or prick so she reached over and touched his to indicate what she meant. Tracy stood there caressing it for a minute, like some new prized possession of hers. Then she squatted down and placed an affectionate little kiss on the helmet at the end of his length.

Despite her bossiness and flagrant disregard for other people's feelings, Kane thought, he could really get to like her. If he let himself, not that he'd allow it. The Sheikh doubtless already had a buyer for her.

He wondered then about Tracy, and other women, his employer sent him back in time for via a mystical process that Kane had never understood. On this occasion the Sheikh sent him back over 160 years. How could he set Kane down in a bygone era with a pinpoint accuracy a parachutist would envy? The Civil War would begin in a mere eight weeks. Colonel Somerset and many others had to know what lay ahead for this country. Did Tracy care? Not likely. How had the Sheikh learned about her? And the others? Stacy O'Bannon. Rachel Roman. Boy, had she been a dandy little wriggler! Maybe the wily Sheikh had a collection of daguerreotypes stashed away somewhere to alert him of the existence of these beautiful young ladies. Kane knew better than to question the Arabian about such matters, always finding it prudent to keep a stiff upper lip around the old boy.

Tracy disturbed his reverie by asking what time it was.

Kane wondered himself and consulted his pocket watch. Earlier than he thought, a little past ten. The riverboat would steam into the harbor in New Orleans between six or seven o'clock the next morning. Kane hoped not to be aboard this old tub then. That fucking bodyguard of Tracy's had been the stickiest wicket he'd ever run across in the past or present.

"Nick? Are you daydreaming?"

"Things on my mind," he snorted. "It's five after ten."

"It's time we should be getting back." Tracy reached for her soiled and rumpled dress.

Kane stopped her and reached inside the velvet frockcoat he'd discarded over an arm of the sofa sometime earlier in the festivities, possibly when she'd knelt before him the first time. While he'd buggered her he'd undone his sweltering cravat too, putting the knob to Tracy proved to be a sweaty business. He found the chrome pair of handcuffs in his coat, showed them to her.

"Ever seen anything like these?" he asked her. He rather doubted it; he'd brought them with him from the 21st century, in addition to a few other choice items in the trunk.

"They look like some of the slave bracelets daddy has on the plantation. What are they?"

"Let me show you. Turn around."

"I really think I should get dressed."

"And I really think you ought to turn around like I said."

Five_Eight
Five_Eight
82 Followers