Gaming: D&D Pt. 02

Story Info
A memorable Prom.
9.9k words
4.75
31.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,318 Followers

The next time we played D&D, at Nate's house, I couldn't look Deborah in the eye.

It was only a dream; I knew that. But in my imagination, I had caressed her tiny breasts, and sucked on her nipples ... and I had penetrated her. It was the most vivid, most realistic dream of my entire life, and I was embarrassed.

It didn't help matters that Deborah wasn't at her best, that day. She always had a bit of an edge, like half a chip on her shoulder. Sometimes, too, she gave off a vibe that said 'Don't mess with me'. This was one of those days.

So I steered the game towards Nate and Danny. The redhead was cheerful and positive, as always. It was hard not to stare when she turned, or leaned forward to pick up the dice. I could have sworn she caught me looking, at least once.

After the game, I hung around to de-brief. Nate and I discussed the storyline, and some of the minor rules. I thought we need a rule about encumbrance. It seemed odd to me that a character could carry armour, weapons, supplies and extra equipment, and then stroll out of a dragon's lair with 10,00 gold coins, a magic helmet, and a chest full of gems or fall into the sea, and swim to shore, while fighting sharks with one hand.

- "I mean, I can see your barbarian carrying quite a bit ... but Mirowen? And what if we run into another enemy? How are you supposed to fight with your arms full of loot?"

- "Another rule means more micro-management." said Nate. "You'd have to keep track of how much we're carrying, and then penalize us. Can't you just imagine that we got a wagon to cart off the treasure - without playing it through?"

I saw his point. We didn't act out eating breakfast, or going to the bathroom. But his reference to my imagination steered my thoughts back to the dream. I blushed. Nate looked at me, curious - but he chose not to ask.

- "Deborah didn't seem too happy." I said, hoping to change the topic.

- "She's fighting with her parents." said Nate. "They want her to pursue a singing career, but she wants to study chemistry - something practical."

- "Really?"

- "I know - you'd expect the opposite, wouldn't you?" he said. "Her parents are kind of ... hippyish ... if you know what I mean. They want her to chase her dreams. Only it's their dream that they're pushing."

"Deborah hates being appreciated just for her voice, or her looks. She wants to be respected for her brains. Art will always be a hobby for her. She doesn't want it to be a career."

- "Danny's a lot more easygoing." I said.

- "She is now." said Nate. "She used to be really self-conscious about her ... body. Somehow, she just got more comfortable with herself. Deborah helped her a lot. They're best friends."

- "What about you?" I asked.

- "Me? What about me?"

- "I know they're good friends of yours. But ... you've never had the urge to ... ask them out?"

Nate frowned. "You mean ... romantically? I don't know ..."

He seemed uncomfortable, so I left the subject alone. We had talked about girls before, and I had told Nate about a girl at school that I was crushing on. As far as I could tell, he was just shy - and inexperienced, as I was. We talked about music, instead.

***

The Second Dream

It had been a long day on the trail. I was footsore, and covered in mud. Sylven had found us a hospitable forest glade, where we could camp for the night. Best of all, there was a small, clear lake.

I made for it at once, wishing only to get clean, and to soak my aching bones for a while. I was delighted to find a large rock which I could sit on, while the water lapped around my chest.

- "Mind if I join you?"

It was Sylven LongStepper. I had not even heard her approach.

- "Uhh ... please yourself." What else could I say?

She carefully put her bow and quiver on the grass, and then removed her studded leather armour and soft leather boots. I watched as she undid her belt, and placed her long knives next to her bow.

Then she reached up, and pulled her shirt over her head. I couldn't look away. Besides, had she wished for privacy, she could easily have waited until I was done, or simply found another sheltered spot to bathe. No - this display was for my benefit.

Her long red hair fell free as she took off the shirt. I saw that her enormous bosom was tightly wrapped, with a wide length of gauze.

Sylven did not break eye contact as she unwrapped the covering, and finally revealed her prodigious breasts to my gaze. They were exceedingly large, and jutted forth proudly from her chest. Her nipples were not so pronounced as Mirowen's, but her aureolae were large, perfect circles of pink.

Was I mad, to compare these two so dissimilar females? They had very little in common. Yet as I watched Sylven display her incredibly voluptuous body, I was not pining for the slender elf maiden.

The ranger then slid her leggings down, revealing a tuft of brilliant red hair at her crotch. Finally naked, she stood, unabashed, and let me drink in the sight of her.

- "How's the water?" she asked.

- "Fine." I croaked.

She stepped into the lake, and advanced towards me. She bent her knees, and ducked her head under the water. When she stood again, her wet breasts glistened, and sparkled here and there as they caught the moonlight. Water streamed from her red hair, now a long, straight curtain about her shoulders.

Sylven came to stand next to me, with the water up to her waist. Despite the ripples she had created, the lake was very clear, so that both of us could see the other. She placed her hand, firmly, on my upper thigh.

- "Mirowen said you were amazing." she whispered. "I'd like to find out for myself."

I stood up. We were eye to eye, as she was very nearly exactly the same height as me. I put one hand to her shoulder and neck, and pulled her in for a kiss. Sylven was hungry, demanding, sucking at my lips and the end of my tongue.

She was certainly not shy, as she reached between us, underwater, and seized hold of my erection. She stroked it, from root to tip.

I could not resist any longer; my free hand rose to her massive, pendulous breast. It was heavy, and firmer than I had expected. My thumb circled her nipple, and she gasped into my mouth.

Sylven was impatient. She released my erection, took my hand, and led me to shore. There she lay back on the grass, and held out her arms. She spread her legs, to make the invitation perfectly clear.

But I delayed. I wanted to reward Sylven for approaching me so boldly. I stroked the soles of her feet with my fingertips, before working my way up, across her ankles, to her calves. I kneaded the muscles of her powerful legs.

She shuddered when my hands took hold of her knees.

- "Ticklish?" I asked.

- "Get up here." she growled.

- "Soon." I said.

I caressed her thighs, and spread her legs a little further. Then I bent my head, and kissed the inside of her leg. I glanced up, to find her grey-blue eyes fixed on me, and her mouth slightly open, in anticipation of what I might do.

There had never been occasion for me to perform oral sex on a woman - I was determined to remedy that shortcoming. I leaned forward, and planted a kiss on her prominent labia. Sylven gasped, audibly. But she lay back on the grass, and surrendered herself to my attentions.

Though I was quite inexperienced, in practical terms, I had read about the theory of pleasing a woman. In addition to my theoretical knowledge, I had the patience of a cleric, and the enthusiasm of a recent virgin.

I made love to Sylven with my lips and tongue, seeking every way I could think of to please and stimulate her. My hands wandered up her body, spanning her waist, and then cradling her magnificent breasts.

After a time, I could hear her beginning to pant - and at that moment, I released my hold on her nipples, and let out a healing cantrip. Our only point of contact was between my tongue and the little nub of her clitoris.

Sylven shuddered as she peaked, and flooded my mouth with her most intimate fluids.

I had deferred my pleasure - for the sake of hers - but it was time to seek my own. I set myself between her knees, and placed the head of my erection between her nether lips. They were wet, and swollen. I rubbed the tip of my cock up and down, anointing it with her fluids. Then I pushed forward.

Sylven sighed as I entered her. She seemed to be afire, she was so hot.

She reached up, and pulled me down atop her. Her mighty breasts had spread, somewhat, across her chest, but they still thrust up, proudly. I could feel them against my own chest, like a soft, cushiony barrier between us.

Our ranger was not fragile, nor delicate. I began to plunge my length into her, seeking to reach the very depths of her body. I thrust deeper, and harder, and she responded with growing ardour.

I sensed that her orgasm was imminent, and cast a full healing spell. Sylven bucked and thrashed beneath me, crying out in the extremity of her pleasure.

I planted my hands on either side of her, and thrust into her, hard and fast, until I reached my own climax.

We fell asleep on the verdant green, entwined together.

***

Parvani turned 18 in February. No matter how much time I spent with Nate, Deborah, and Danny, I still walked to school almost every day with Parvani. She was my book buddy, and a true friend who had been there for me when I was at a low point.

So I broke the bank and gave her the 3 volume, hardcover edition of Lord of the Rings. It cost me a small fortune, but I thought that she deserved it.

- "Ian! They're beautiful!" she said. "But why?"

- "You're going to read them again someday, Parv. You know you will. And I wore out your paperback copies. I think I even got peanut butter on The Two Towers."

- "They must have been so expensive." she said.

- "Just accept the gift, Parvani. Happy birthday."

She smiled with her mouth closed, now - self-conscious about her braces - but Parvani did seem genuinely happy. She thanked me for four days straight, until I told her to stop.

About a week later, I saw an ad in the newspaper (pre-internet, remember). I told Parvani about it as we walked to school.

- "Have you ever seen the movie version?" I asked.

- "Lord of the Rings? There's no such thing. How could they make a movie?" she said.

- "It's animated." I said. "Ralph Bakshi. They use a special technique where live actors play the parts, and then animators trace over the film images."

- "They've used this trick before?"

I didn't want to mention Fritz the Cat, but I had seen Wizards with Nate, Deborah, and Danny only a few months ago. I told Parvani about it.

- "That sounds very innovative." she said. "You know what, Ian: even if it's abysmally bad, I would probably still want to see it."

I laughed. How could I not like a girl who used words like 'abysmal'?

- "There's just one catch, Parv."

I had to explain about the Pantheon. It was an old cinema - old - where my Mom & Dad could remember watching newsreels of the Korean War, when they were kids. The Pantheon had re-invented itself, and was now a repertory theatre, showing cult classics. They had The Rocky Horror Picture Show twice a month.

"They're going to show two Bakshi films - Lord of the Rings and Wizards - back to back. But the show starts at midnight." I said.

- "Oh." said Parvani.

- "Problem?"

- "Umm ... I'm not sure." she said.

The very next day, on our way to school, she mentioned the films.

- "Can you go?" I asked.

- "Maybe." she said. "Would you ... would you be willing to meet my parents?"

- "I've already met your Mom." I said.

- "My Dad." she said.

- "Oh."

***

I showed up at Parvani's house at 8:00 p.m.. Her mother opened the door, and invited me inside. She offered me tea while I was still taking off my shoes.

- "Thank you, Mrs. D. - that would be wonderful." I said.

Her husband was waiting in the living room. He was a short, reasonably handsome brown man. He smiled politely.

- "Pleased to meet you, Ian." he said. "Parvani has told me a great deal about you."

- "Thank you, Sir." I said. That seemed to go over reasonably well.

- "Parvani!" he called. "Your friend is here!"

She came out, smiling, but with her lips tightly pressed together. I already knew that this meeting was important to her, but Parvani's body language was a powerful reminder.

I was invited to sit down, and Mrs. D. poured tea for the four of us. Sugar, cream, and milk were passed around. Everyone had stirred their cup before Mr. D. broached the subject at hand.

- "Ian." he said. "What are your intentions towards my daughter?"

I swear - that's exactly what he said.

- "Daddy!" protested the subject of the inquiry.

- "We have a right to know, Parvani." he said. Mr. D. turned back to me.

- "Parvani and I are good friends." I said. "We share a love of books, and we have several classes together. We walk to school together."

- "And how long has this been going on?" he asked. His tone was mild, but it did sound a bit as if he suspected that we were planning to elope.

- "Over a year, I think." I turned to Parvani for confirmation. She nodded.

"Could you explain this film to me? Why is necessary to go at midnight?"

- "Sir," I said, "Parvani and I are both big fans of Tolkien's work. This is the first film adaptation of his novels. But it's not being shown in the cinemas that typically show Hollywood movies. The Pantheon is the only theatre where it is playing."

- "Why is that?" he asked.

- "It's a repertory cinema, sir." I explained the concept, and went on to describe the Pantheon.

Mr. D. listened attentively. He wasn't unkind, and he seemed very intelligent - although he was curiously ignorant in some respects.

- "Very well." he said. "I will allow Parvani to go to this cinema. I have two conditions, though."

"You may see the first film, only. One is enough. If this second one is such a good movie, you can see it another time. There is no need to be coming home at four o'clock in the morning."

I glanced at Parvani. She seemed to be silently pleading with me not to object.

"Also, I will drive you to the theatre." said Mr. D.. "And I will collect you afterwards. Or, rather, Simran will. Simran!" he called.

I was about to suggest that it wasn't necessary - that I could borrow my father's car - but the look on Parvani's face stopped me.

A girl - a young woman - walked into the room.

- "Ian - this is my sister." said Parvani.

- "Pleased to meet you, Ian." said Simran.

- "And I you." I said. Damn it - why didn't I just say 'likewise'?

Simran had long black hair, and big brown eyes, like her younger sister. But her teeth were fine, and she didn't wear glasses. She was solidly built, but not overweight.

Simran had ... presence. Authority. I don't know what to call it. It might have been her eyes, or her nose. I couldn't quantify it, in that brief moment. That's when I realized that I was staring.

Parvani let out a deep sigh. Obviously, this wasn't the first time she'd been upstaged by her older sister.

- "Simran, you will collect your sister and Mr. Ian here from the cinema." said their father. "It will be quite late."

- "Alright." said Simran. She flashed Parvani a half-smile and a look. I might have been wrong, but I think it meant 'Ok - but you owe me'.

With our main business concluded, Mr. D. excused himself. I stood up and shook his hand.

- "Thank you, sir."

- "It was a pleasure to meet you, Ian." he said.

Once we had finished our tea, Parvani escorted me to the door.

- "Thank you - for ... you know." she whispered.

- "It wasn't that bad, Parvani."

- "It could have been."

***

Nate and I had another great game with Danny and Deborah. We burglarized the home of an evil wizard, stealing the enchanted item which was the source of much of his power. Mirowen studied the object, and was able to determine that it could be used for good - but that doing so might destroy it.

We found ourselves pursued by a band of rival thieves, and fought a running battle across the rooftops of a city before we could escape them. Then a nobleman hired us to rescue his kidnapped niece, a wealthy heiress. The fact that she was being held by the very same thieves who were after us made our decision to help her a no-brainer.

After we infiltrated the thieves' compound, we found ourselves in deep, deep shit. The wizard had tracked us down, and wanted his item back. The nobleman was a double-crosser, who wanted his niece dead - not rescued. He had tipped off the thieves, who set a trap for us.

I was barely able to keep Fafhrd alive with my healing spells, but Sylven performed prodigies with her bow (Danny had hot dice that night). Mirowen saved us all, using her best spells at the precise moment when we most needed them. And when she unleashed the magic item, she took out two walls of the thieves' headquarters, along with half of their membership and the evil wizard.

The rescued heiress was understandably grateful, and rewarded us very generously. Fafhrd got the best armour available, and Sylven got a magic bow. Mirowen was able to purchase several new spell scrolls, while I invested in a six-pack of healing potions.

- "That was awesome!" said Danny.

- "You were awesome." said Nate. "I don't think you missed all night."

- "She was hitting for double or triple damage every second roll." I said. "But Mirowen saved us all. Nicely done."

- "Thanks." said Deborah, with a shy smile.

- "Tell the truth." said Danny. "What did you enjoy more: the fight, or the shopping afterwards?"

- "That's right!" laughed Nate. "I never thought of it before - but D&D is a game that features shopping - once you get your treasure."

- "It was the story." said Deborah. "Ian kept us guessing all along. And it was so ... alive. It was like being in a movie."

The Third Dream

We rented rooms at the inn. I stored the healing potions under the bed. From the sound of the revelry downstairs, Fafhrd and Sylven were still engaged in their drinking game.

The door opened, and Mirowen gracefully flowed inside. She closed it behind her.

I couldn't describe the expression on her perfect features. Her eyes were fixed on me. Her nostrils were flared, her lips slightly parted.

- "They will be drinking for some time yet." she said. "And I gave Sylven a silver bracelet so that she would take Fafhrd to our room afterwards." As she said that, she slid home the bolt on my door.

"I want to ... spend some time with you."

- "Uhh ... I would ... like that." I said, eloquent as ever.

Mirowen slid out of her gown. I don't quite know how she did it. One moment she was fully clothed - and the next, she was completely naked.

Had you asked me a few days earlier, I might have told you that an hourglass shape was the height of feminine beauty, that big breasts and wide hips were the ultimate in desirability. But Mirowen was so slender ... her breasts were no bigger than dumplings ... she might have stood upon a scale, and made no impression.

She cast a cantrip - a minor spell. I felt it flow over me, and suddenly, I was naked. Mirowen pushed me back on the bed, and climbed atop me.

AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,318 Followers