Gaming, Meet Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soebek110
Soebek110
279 Followers

They stepped further into the room as she turned her attentions to his blue t-shirt. Without his jacket his well-defined arms were more obvious, the hard bulges of muscle that flexed on his arms as he wrapped them round her, and she longed to see whether that muscle-tone continued underneath. She barely concealed a grin as she pulled the t-shirt from him, his chest and stomach making him look almost like a male underwear model. A wonderful, defined tone of muscle, hard and attractive but not lumpy or overlarge. Why is this man wasting his time playing video games?!

Turning she fumbled for the light switch, pleased that she had had the foresight to draw the curtains before she left, and she moaned as she felt Mike's lips on the crook of her neck. His palms were already sliding her jacket from her body, and as she finally found the elusive switch the expensive garment had already dropped to the floor.

She did not care, wrapping her arms around him as his fingers once more hooked underneath her red top. Taking it as a sign, she grabbed that, too, pulling it over her head to reveal her attractive black bra, and Mike's hands were soon on her breasts.

Jess moaned as she felt his fingers squeeze the mounds, and she grabbed his neck once more, pulling him in for yet another kiss. This time, however, her hands dropped lower as their tongues duelled, and she found his belt, unbuckling it and flicking open the button to his jeans. His own hands lowered, pulling down the fly, and Jess pushed the pants down his legs. The bulge in his black boxers was evident, and the stirring between her thighs ignited, warmth spreading throughout her lower body. She had waited so long for this moment.

As Mike kicked the jeans aside, he grabbed her shoulders, steering her further into the room towards the large queen bed that sat centred against the wall. Her small suitcase still lay open on the tacky green armchair facing the window, and the meagre and plain desk with a mirror was covered in her documents and assorted lotions and potions.

Mike did not seem to care about the mess, though, and had soon wrapped his arms around Jess, hugging her tightly. She enjoyed the feeling of being pressed against his hard, bare chest, the feeling of his tight stomach muscles against her skin. His warmth seemed to flow into her, and she bit her lower lip as she dreamed of other things of his sliding inside her...

She reached down, finding her own jeans and undoing them, quickly sliding them down her legs. She pulled them from her body, leaving them piled messily on the floor, and regarded Mike hungrily. Both were now in nothing but their underwear - Mike had pulled the socks from his feet as she took off her jeans - and she stepped towards him with desire.

Mike's brown eyes opened wide as she sank to her knees in front of him, her finger finding the waistband of his boxer shorts. She looked up at him, biting her lip as she pulled it open, slowly, lazily unhooking the black garment from his erect cock. She breathed out slowly as his member was revealed, and licked her lips. It was long and thick without being worryingly large, and it stood proudly rigid.

"You must really want this," she murmured sultrily, reaching out to place her hands on his upper thighs.

He looked down at her, his breathing quick, anticipation clearly coursing through his veins. "I... do."

"Good," she winked as her right hand moved to grasp the base of his shaft, delighting in the shivered intake of breath that followed. "Because I know I do."

With that she leaned forwards, flicking out her tongue and running it the length of his member, enjoying the hot, smooth skin beneath its tip. She kissed it, ever so slowly pumping her hand on his cock as her lips pressed against it, and she looked up eagerly as her mouth traced its way towards the head.

He opened his own mouth to groan as the tip of his cock slipped between her lips, her tongue grazing the underside as she felt his cock filling her mouth. She could taste his pre-cum, and the thought stoked the furnace of her lust even more. She wanted to reach down and run her fingers along her pussy - this teasing was getting to her as much as it was him.

That in mind, she quickly stood, standing on tiptoes to kiss him even as her hand continued to pump on his shaft. Mike moaned, his eyes tightly closed as they broke the kiss, and Jess grinned a wicked grin of lust that he could not see.

He stepped out of the boxer shorts as she guided him to the bed with the hand that held his cock, and soon he was standing naked in front of it. She drank in the sight of him; from his toned naked body to his erect member, then his strikingly handsome face and the shock of messy black hair that called out to her fingers.

She could not believe this was finally happening, and she almost laughed at the realisation of her fantasies. Instead, she moaned, the lust that had burned inside her for so long finally able to sate itself, to gorge upon the man she had dreamed about. There was a connection more than physical between them, and that both scared her and enticed her, but for now she cared only to feel him inside her. Never before had she been with a man quite so hot, and that made his carnal stare all the more flattering.

"You're gorgeous," he growled, and her heart skipped a beat as her body filled with heat.

"So are you," she whispered, and she could take no more.

She pushed him into the bed, already unhooking her bra. Fire raged between her legs; she needed him now. Soon the piece of lingerie had been tossed aside, her breasts hanging free, and a smile twisted the corners of her lips as his eyes lowered approvingly towards them.

She undid her ponytail, letting her black hair fall free, before her fingers slid into her briefs, pushing them down her slender legs. How she yearned to feel her thighs against his strong limbs, rocking against his body...

She grinned at that thought, knowing the realisation of those fantasies was but moments away. Mike's breathing was heavy as she leaned forwards, her fingers sinking into the soft sheets, and he climbed slowly backwards up the bed. Her lust raged as her eyes settled on his thick member, rigid and proud.

With a groan she slipped onto the bed, moving up beside Mike on hands and knees, unable to hold herself back any longer. Her black hair fell about her shoulders, and she casually swept it over her back as she leaned down to crush her lips against his.

He responded in kind, and she moaned as she felt his hands on her sides, slowly creeping upwards until he gently cupped her breasts. He squeezed them lightly, kneading them so carefully she thought he was scared they might break, and a thrill ran through her as his palm dragged across her right nipple.

Their mouths pressed together, and the fire in her core raged brighter, her pussy wet, yearning to be filled with his cock. She could wait no longer, so with a moan - though still not breaking the kiss - she threw her right leg over his body, moving to straddle him.

She sat upright, running her left hand down his solid chest then over his wonderful stomach, taut with just the right amount of muscle. His breathing was quick with anticipation, and so, she realised, was hers. She needed him inside her.

Jess lifted her hips as her hand reached his throbbing cock, letting her fingers play along its length before taking a firmer hold of his manhood. He gasped, staring at her with pure lust in his eyes, and she stared back ardently as she brushed his head against her folds.

The moment had arrived, and Jess settled on his shaft, feeling him sliding into her. He entered easily, her pussy welcoming him in, his cock burying itself to the hilt. Her eyes opened wide and she moaned. She moaned at the sight of the gorgeous man beneath her, she moaned at the feeling of his cock as it filled her up.

His own eyes rolled back into his head, and he bucked slightly as she sank downwards, the feeling of her around his member sending wonderful sensations through him. His hands moved to hold her waist, and he groaned loudly.

She let out a shaky breath, locking eyes with the man she had craved for so long, feeling the connection spark between them even as their bodies meshed. Yet she could not stay still for long. The feeling of his cock as it nestled in her core caused her hips to move almost subconsciously.

Jess lifted her hips slightly, slowly, then pushed them back down again. She pressed herself against his pelvis, taking in every possible inch, her clit grinding against him. He moaned, too, his fingertips pressing into her flesh.

Soon she had settled into motion, the rhythmic sway of her body against him almost hypnotising in its pleasure. Her hips rose and fell, his cock released to nearly the tip before she swallowed him up again, feeling him sink deep inside her. Each time was as good as the first, and low, quiet moans escaped uncontrollably at the feeling of his tunnelling member.

Mike's eyes burned with lust, though he lay there near-submissively as she rode him, his hands merely settled on her hips. She grinned down at him, delighting in the wonderful feeling, and the expression grew wider as his hands once more moved to her chest. There they cupped the fleshy mounds, gently squeezing them, and Jess leaned forwards, placing her palms just above his shoulders on the bed.

The position allowed for slightly more vigorous movement, and she began to bounce more fervently on his cock, feeling her pleasure growing slowly inside her. She had waited for this moment for so long, craved it, even fantasised about it, and it was finally happening. It was as perfect as she had dreamed, the feeling of him inside her, his brown eyes glowing as they stared into hers.

All of a sudden Jess realised that he had started to thrust in time with her own downward pushes, and she lowered herself slightly onto his body. It was his turn.

"Fuck me, Mike. Fuck me!"

Her lover did not need to be told twice, and his hands shot to her ass, holding it tightly as he began to thrust wildly into her pussy. She cried out at the feeling of his cock hammering against her receptive snatch, her clit grazed by his pelvis on each inward drive. Dropping herself onto him entirely, she felt herself pressed against him. Her hands moved to hold his shoulders, and she bit her lower lip and the pleasure that cascaded through her. Her toes curled, and she sobbed out her pleasure.

"Oh fuck... you feel so good Jess," Mike moaned into the crook of her neck, his member plunging into her depths with passion. "Your pussy feels amazing around my cock."

She pulled away slightly, grasping his head with both hands and driving her lips against his. He responded to the kiss passionately, their tongues duelling even as his hips did not slow down. She moaned into his mouth as he moaned into hers, and a tingle had started to suffuse her body.

With a sudden grunt, Mike wrapped his right arm tightly around Jess' body, lifting her and rolling over at the same time. She giggled as her back thumped onto the soft sheets, her legs wrapping around his waist, and though his laughter joined hers it had soon been replaced by another long groan as his hips began to move once more.

He lay on top of her now, his weight against her, his chest faintly rubbing against her breasts and sending more wonderful sensations washing through her. He rested on his elbows, his palms underneath her shoulders, and Jess could feel his body pressing down on her even as his cock filled her; she was enveloped in him, and she loved it. His brown eyes sparkled, the pleasure that filled him welling in their rich chocolate depths.

Her own pleasure had grown too; it was no longer a mere spark but instead a bonfire in her core. She reached up with both hands, resting her left across his back whilst with her right she grasped his messy dark hair. He did not appear to mind, instead seeming to drive his hips even harder against hers, and she moaned loudly at the wonderful sensation.

Jess enjoyed the cool bedsheets against her back, a contrast to Mike's hot skin. She sank slightly into it every time his hips drove forwards, the mattress bouncing with each inward thrust, cushioning their passionate sex.

His breath washed over her, a look of rapturous hunger in his eyes, and long, low moans escaped from his lungs. His pelvis crashed against hers, her pussy welcoming in his cock with each plunging drive, and with every inward thrust her pleasure grew. Jess squeezed her eyes shut as she felt the tremors building in her depths: it would not be long until she came.

"I'm going... to come..." Mike panted breathlessly, looking down at Jess with something approaching a question in his eyes. His lower-jaw had set, and a primal glint had entered his manner, his hips unrelenting in their thrusts.

Jess merely nodded her acquiescence, her mind drifting as the orgasm that had been building shivered inside her, mere seconds away. She could feel the faintest tendrils of her pleasure snaking out from their source, her body slowly filling with the precursor to imminent heaven. She wanted to come, and she wanted him to come too - she wanted to be filled with his seed as bliss ripped through her mind.

"Oh... oh God! I'm coming, Jess. I'm coming!"

She felt Mike's cock twitch as the moment struck him, his unfocused eyes rolling back, his face contorting into the single most erotic thing that Jess had ever seen. His thrusts became erratic and he cried out his pleasure, and Jess knew that he was coming. Her own burning pleasure reached crescendo, and she opened her eyes wide.

It arrived. The flare of utter bliss; the trembling, toe-curling surge of rapture that emptied the lungs of air and the mind of thought. Orgasm.

The knotted ball of pleasure that quivered inside her detonated, spilling open to let loose the searing climax hidden within. Her orgasm pulsed outwards from her depths, and though it filled her body in an instant she still felt the wash of it as it rushed to occupy every corner of her mind. The bonfire of her rapture became a raging inferno; her skin felt hot, yet she shivered.

She could not form words, could not focus, could not think. Yet she did not care. The only sound that mattered to her was the long, unwavering scream of ecstasy that was torn from her lungs, lifting into the sex-scented air to join with Mike's own, harmonising and twisting together, bouncing from the whitewashed walls. The only sight was Mike, his hips in their final staccato flourish, his balls emptying the last of his cum inside her as he twitched with undiluted pleasure. And she did not need to think; she needed only to feel. To feel the pulsing ecstasy in her core; to feel Mike's cock inside her, shivering as it spent its load; to feel their bodies intertwined, wrapped in each other as their minds now were, fused together with the pleasure they shared.

They held each other close as Mike's hips stopped moving. He collapsed onto her, buried his head in the crook of her neck, a long, satisfied groan escaping his body. The warmth of his breath seemed to pool against her skin, and she drank in his scent as the last shivers of pleasure ran through her. They remained there, content to feel the other pressed against them, and Jess's mind was lost in the magnificent afterglow of her release.

Eventually he lifted his torso and stared into her eyes. An unfamiliar feeling passed through her as she stared into the endless brown depths... a feeling she had not felt before, but she instantly knew that she liked it.

Her connection with this man ran deep now, and she had no intention of letting it slip away.

Gaming is great.

Soebek110
Soebek110
279 Followers
12