Gamma Gets Some

Story Info
Grandmother see, she conquers, she cums.
888 words
4.09
268.7k
41
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So help me God my 18-year-old grandson Brandon makes me wet. When I'm in the stands at his high school soccer games I fantasize about showering with him after the game, running my hands all over his hard body, rubbing his cock until it was rock hard. On my knees, sucking his dick. On top of him, fucking his straight-A brains out.

Back at the game I'm cheering him on, and burning with lust. I must be patient.

I never knew I could feel this way about him until this past summer when he came to work on the farm. I watched him work, my fair-haired grandson, muscles bulging in all the right places. My emotions ran wild. I wanted him. Oh, how I wanted him in the worst way. I felt guilty about these feelings at first but naked lust won out.

I'm going to seduce him when he comes to our house for pot roast Sunday. I began leaving a couple of buttons on my blouse undone. I'd seen him checking out my breasts. I'd give him something to ogle, all right. Want to touch them. Go ahead. Kiss them. Suck them. Squeeze them.

I rub up behind him and whisper suggestive things in his ear. My kitty is hungry.

I have him cornered in the pantry. After I lock the door I'm unbuttoning my blouse and shucking off my jeans. His eyes are locked on my ample breasts. His dick is jutting out. As I'm unhooking my bra he's headed straight for my bosom. He buries his face in my silky flesh. His warm skin pressed against mine felt divine. I let out a sigh of pure joy.

I wrap my hands around his head, my fingers tangling in his hair. His head twists in my hands and he's kissing and licking. His lips find a nipple and he begins to suckle. "Oh, Brandon," I sigh.

"Do you want Gamma?" I breathe hotly into his ear. He responds by kissing me full on the lips. Soon our tongues are in a tango, our hands caressing and grabbing.

"Take my cherry, Gamma," he whispers before licking the outer rim of my ear, sending shivers up and down my spine.

I back him up into a corner. I unbutton his shirt and lick his nipples to pinpoints. I fall to my knees and unbuckle his pants, unleashing his semi-hard cock. He reaches for it. I slap his hand away.

"Gamma's," I admonish him. I take his cock in my loving hands and caress it. I bend to kiss it. I lick his member up and down its veiny length until it's rock-hard. My open mouth is on his cock, getting it nice and wet for its rendezvous with my hungry pussy.

I'm on my back on a pile of towels, my legs lightly around Brandon. My hand guides his manhood into my vagina. God, it feels so good. He's grinding into me. He's ramming hard. H shudders and cums hard. His cock spurts hotly in my satiny walls.

He's panting on top of me. Our eyes meet. I see lust. "Damn, that was good, Gamma," Brandon grinned. He bent his head to kiss me. We kissed passionately. His hand played with my breasts while I lightly raked my fingernails up and down his back.

I guide his hand to my sopping wet pussy. I rub my clit with his fingers. The first wave of orgasms washed over me that night. Brandon brushed my hand away so that he could play with my wicked garden.

Oh, baby, did he play. Intuitively, he coaxed out my clit before playing it between his talented fingers. My body shuddered with ecstasy.

He slipped a couple of fingers into my pussy. He experimented with different angles elicited moan-wise from me. He crooked a finger and found my G-spot. He rubbed me into a frenzy. I was thrashing and moaning and coming and groaning.

His cock was hard again. I got up and gently pushed him onto his back. I straddled him and sat down on his cock. I leaned over to brush my breasts across Brandon's face, offer him a nipple. I ground down as he flicked a nipple with his tongue, sending sparks to my pussy.

I straighten up to ride my grandson. My hips are rolling back and forth. I'm squatting above him, sliding my wet pussy up and down his pole. His hips buck up to meet me.

The kitchen door opens and closes. A woman's voice calls out for Brandon. He's a popular fellow with the ladies it seems It's my horny sister Trudy. After she gets a hold of him he'll be ruined. I lean over and put a nipple in Brandon's mouth to keep him quiet. He suckles on it silently. Finally bored, Trudy leaves.

Brandon's thick cock thrusts up into me as he fucks me standing up against the wall. I'm on all fours and he's behind me burying his rocket in my pocket. We're rutting and grunting like animals.

After a couple of hours I need a break and suggest we skinnydip in the pool. Ted is going to be in Omaha at least through the weekend visiting a cousin I knew he is having an affair with. I have Brandon all to myself.