Gandalf Butt-Fucks Frodo

Story Info
It was a dark stormy night deeps inside the Mines of Moria.
1.2k words
3.3
5.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is taken from a Literotica post written by Incestuous Knife Rapist, because Incestuous Knife Rapist knows what the boys like.

*

It was a dark stormy night deeps inside the Mines of Moria, but since they were so deep below the surface of the Mountains the outside weather had no effect on them whatsoever. Nevertheless the Fellowship of the rings was rather uncomfortable, on account that they were sleeping in a damp cave. Most of the fellowship had fallen asleep, While Gandalf and Frodo were on night watch. Frodo decides he wants to share a secret with Gandalf, but is too afraid to speak, though the keen inquisitive Gandalf can tell that the young hobbit is on edge and that if he plays his cards right then he can get his dick wet.

"Frodo, I notice you've been slowing down lately. I understand that this journey is long and tiring but you must keep going."

"Oh I know. I already know the importance of what we are doing it's just that..."

"Frodo, tell me, we've been travelling so long together. You can tell me anything.

Frodo couldn't resists Gandalf's sparkling eyes and against his better judgement decided to confide in Gandalf.

"Well you see Gandalf, it's just that we've been travelling for so long together and it seems like no matter what there's always at least one other person around and.. well you see... I've been very um... backed up..."

A wicked Smile flashed across his face.

"Oh little hobbit, that's nothing to be ashamed of. You see it's perfectly natural for us men to satisfy our needs."

"Well how have you been able to satisfy your... needs?"

"Well Frodo, what do you think I wear such baggy robes?"

Gandalf pulled his cloak off and revealed his veiny half erect cock laying against his inner thigh.

"I've been diddling myself Frodo. I've been diddling myself ever since we left the shire."

"Even when we're walking?"

"Especially when we're walking. I'll let you touch mine, but first your going to have to show me a little something."

Frodo Protested. "But Gandalf."

"Just do it you minx!"

Gandalf sure was insistent when he wanted something, not that Frodo didn't like it. Frodo untied the string holding his pants up and pulled them down revealing his plump hobbit cock, Gandalf had to cover his mouth so that he didn't wake up the rest of the party. Hobbit were highly prized in the homosexual community, they had the small body of a twin combined with the hairiness of a Papa Bear, they were also known to have a very short refractory period and in truck stop restrooms across middle earth there was a lot of graffiti created by artisans who wanted to share their unfulfilled yearning to fuck hobbit boy-Pusey. Gandalf reached into his deep pockets and pulled out a cock-leash.

"One ring to rule them all."

He put the leash around Frodo's Scrotum and proceeded to give him an obnoxiously loud and sloppy blowjob, the sound could accurately be compared to sticking a pint of yogurt in a wind tunnel. It was so loud that it woke up the entire party, though none of them dared move, lest they be the ones to interrupt the show. Even the lurking golem forgot his obsession with the ring as he savored the facial expressions Frodo was making as he was receiving the best blowjob of his life.

"My precious." Golem whispered to himself, reaching underneath his tattered loin cloth and spitting on his uncircumcised cock.

Meanwhile, Gandalf was playing a game where he saw how many knuckles his could stick up Frodo's ass, Frodo was edging and almost ready to finish, but Gandalf was just getting started. After the fourth knuckle Frodo began to mutter.

"Gandalf it hurts."

"You haven't seen anything yet."

Gandalf smacked Frodo in the face with his throbbing hardon before bending him over and giving the most vicious anal fucking he'd ever given to a hobbit, including Bilbo Baggins. That's right, Gandalf fucked Bilbo, deal with it. As Gandalfs bright pink cock slammed against Frodo's prostate the young hobbit couldn't take it anymore and had the most intense hands-free orgasm of his life. The orgasm also caused a waterfall of diarrhea to flow down Gandalf's old saggy balls.

"Looks like someone's been eating too much Lembas bread, time to clean up your mess young hobbit."

Frodo obediently got on his knees and slurped the shit off of Gandalf's balls like it was alphabet soup. At this point Gimli couldn't take it any longer and reached his stout arm underneath his crotch plate.

"Watch your elbow.", said Legolas.

"Don't act like you don't like it.", retorted Gimli.

"You're right, I do.", sighed Legolas.

Frodo had finished licking bits of undigested corn out of Gandalf's salt and pepper pubic hair and then looked up at him with his needy puppy dog eyes.

"Are you ready to cum master?", inquired Frodo.

"Almost."

Gandalf reached even deeper into his robe and pulled out a pair of jumper cables. He attached one end to his wand and the other end to his nipples, he turned Frodo over and prepared him for one more anal punishment.

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!", cried Gandalf, abandoning any pretenses of being quiet during sex.

His staff lit up, a jolt of electricity made his nipples rock hard and the veins on his scrotum twitch, now daddy was ready to get his satisfaction.

"Frodo, as I'm buttfucking you, I need you to refer to me as your step-father."

"Gandalf, I don't understand."

"Frodo, as you can see it's very difficult for me to cum, please just make an old man happy."

"Ow, step-daddy you're hurting my little hobbit anus!"

And just like that Gandalf was pushed over the edge, releasing a river of semen even greater than the river that flowed out to the great ocean to the west.

Frodo was drenched is the sticky white milk of regret, the smell and taste was overpowering and Frodo realized that he needed to stand up from where he was lying down or else he'd be permanently glued down to the rock that Gandalf had sodomized him on.

"Oh Gandalf, the burden of the ring feels much lighter, but I'm young and fertile and it is only a matter of time before I will require more sexual relief."

"Don't worry young hobbit, we are here to alleviate your aching balls. Besides I was not the only one who just spilt my stank cum."

At that moment Aragon, Legolas and Gimli stood up with their pants around there ankles and sticky white cum dripping from there palms.

"Aragon, Legolas, Gimli, I didn't know you were in the family!"

"Your Gaydar is terrible Frodo." Said Aragon. "We've all been staring at your tight little hobbit ass since we formed the fellowship of the ring, the only question was who was going to be the first to pop your little hobbit cherry."

"We'll still support you on this arduous journey." Said Legolas.

"Only now we'll have some naughty fun to look forward to when we set up camp at night." Said Gimli

"You have my cock."Said Aragon

"And my mouth." Said Legolas

"And my fist." Said Gimli

This shall be the beginning of a great sexual journey.