G&D&Me

Story Info
Busty Wife gets cum shower by Hubby and Bro-in law.
2.1k words
4.11
129.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Please Note: This is purely a work of fiction. ***

I'm in the kitchen preparing a dinner. We're having guest over, my husband's brother. I've never met him before. It's summer so I have on a tank top and little skirt. My high, brown, HH breasts are squeezed together, barely contained by the distorted fabric. My husband, G, has on a t-shirt and a decent pair of sweat pants - way casual. He's a big man. 6'3" thick, broad shoulders, barrel chest, meaty, muscley arms, the best thighs I've ever seen on a man. His intense blue eyes are either laughing, piercing or fascinated in his kind face that is framed by thick wavy red hair, a million freckles. Even his feet are nice looking, seriously. And he's got a pert tight little butt - shockingly round fro a middle aged white man. God, he's hot! so his belly's a little softer than it should be, give the man a break, he's in his mid 40's and has a high stress job.

His brother ,D, comes to the front door. G shows him into the living room and the 2 sit and chat about ball scores or whatever. It's warm, late afternoon. I come out with hors d'overs and drinks, put them on the coffee table and go back into the kitchen. I take notice of D on my way out of the room - he's hot! A younger leaner version of my G! same red hair, blue eyes, the eyes are wider set and certainly less intense. Broad shoulders, lean muscled arms, broad chest, tight narrow waist, 6 pack abs, and a towering 6'5" - Damn!

G follows me into the kitchen, asks if I need any help. before I can answer, he kisses me the way he dose that just sends me into the stratosphere, getting me all hot. He slides his hand up my smooth, thick leg, lightly touching my pussy. "Come out and visit" he whispers kissing me again before going back to his brother in the living room. I'm breathless - he always does that stuff when I need my brain. What was I doing? oh yeah, the oven. I put the entree in the oven, grab my drink, and go out to the living room. G smiles at me. Our furniture is fairly low so they're both looking up at me. I stand awkwardly near my husband. Looking at his brother, he stokes my leg, my skirt touching his ear.

"This is my JJ," he says. "J, Baby, this is my brother, D." There's something ominous in his tone.

"Nice to meet you D," I say rather matter of fact, "Can I refresh your drink?"

D declines but stares at me like I'm the meal. I'm feeling very on the spot. G pulls me on to his lap so that my legs straddle one of his and are slightly splayed. He smells the nape of my neck and stokes my arm. He kisses my shoulder and looks back at D. I move to sit on the couch but G holds me there.

"You're very pretty," D finally says.

I glance over at G who is busy enjoying me sensually - smelling my hair, lightly kissing my neck and shoulders, stroking my arms and legs. he's getting me kind of hot but I stay focused for the company.

"Thank you" I say to D, cautiously.

We engage in small talk D & I while G keeps going on me, gently, but into it. I can feel his hard on under my thigh. D sits forwards, shoveling mini quiches into his mouth like popcorn. "ohhh baaabe" G whispers behind me as he slides his one hand under the front my thin tank top and the other under my skirt.

G has this way of touching me that makes me forget everything. So, he starts pinching a nipple under my shirt while he's kissing the back of my neck and very lightly running his finger tip around my pussy under my skirt in front of the company. I forget D is there and turn my head to kiss my delicious hubby. G kisses me so warmly with such passion that I simply melt and somehow he's gotten me out of my top - bra and all. The only thing I'm aware of is sensation. My eyes are closed. He's teasing my clit and I'm totally wet. D's opened his fly and pulled out his penis. It's standing there hard and upright in all of its glory sprouting out of his pants like some kind of lance.

G gently pushes me forward so that I'm bent over, ass in his face, tits dangling over his knee. He take my hips in his hands and raises my backside so that he can get my pussy with his tongue. once he's got that going, slowly licking my palpitating wetness, he reaches around and pulls on my nipples like he's milking a cow, pinching, twisting, just enough to get a reaction in my pussy." mmm" he says. I raise my hips higher. He's slowly fucks me with his tongue tasting me as I get more and more turned on - god ddamn he's talented! D stands up, dick out straight, waving back and forth on its own accord. It's huge and gorgeous. He walks right up to me with the head of it in my face. he put his hand on my chin and holds my head up. "God, you're pretty." he whispers, stroking my cheek...

G really gets going, swabbing my hole with his tongue. He gets my clit between his teeth and sucks it super hard. My mouth opens with a groan as G teases my gspot with his tongue and slurps up all of the girl cum I emit form the stimulation. Damn that's good! That man its talented, I tell you! D takes the opportunity to slip his dick into my open mouth. My lips close around it, my tongue swipes it in swirls as D begins to fuck my face, holding my shoulders and leaning back as he drives him self deeper down my throat. G's pulling on my clit with two fingers pinching it hard my labia splayed and engorged around his face as he continues tongue fucking me, I've got two busy holes and I'm cumming all over my G's face and he keeps going, yanking my puffy little clitty like a mini dick and oh my god I'm so fucking turned on!

D's dick is huge in my throat and I don't really have to do much but be a receptacle for him, he keeps shouting a G about my fucking pretty mouth on his cock as he reaches for my tits. G possessively slaps D's hands away from my dangling wavering mams grazing my sensitive nipple in the process. I usher a cry of ecstasy releasing D's thick cock from my gullet and closing my pussy around G's face. D feels rejected and resumes stroking himself on the chair - damn he has a big dick! My mouth free I am able to utter all of the sounds D's dick had stifled within me. I call G's name loudly and tell him what a fucking God he is fucking me with his tongue I scream and shake and holler to my full volume as I cum and cum and cum all over G's lashing tongue. Then he take s my enlarged puffy clit in his teeth - oh god oh god oh god! uh uh uh! OOOOOOOOOOH MY GOD! He's sucking it sooo hard! I yell at him to suck my little puffy girl dick harder, harder make as big as his. Oh shit oh my god! I'm crying in ecstasy cumming and cumming and cumming. He pulls it a little more and sticks two fingers inside me, rotating them as he slides them in and out of my tight hot gushy puss - Oh shit baby! oh my god! fuck it fuck it Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease fuck it harder! without missing a thrust, my talented man, keeps finger fucking me as he gently pushes me forward to the ground where I'm on all 4's, he raises my hips so I'm in the yoga position downward dog before he, in one move, switches his hand for his dick inside my palpitating cooch.

Oh shit! He enters big and rough, taking me by surprise at first but my loving walls close immediately around him, wet and soft and tight. His eyes roll back and tears fall down his cheeks as he shudders and grinds his hips slowly into me drilling in slow circles, he lets out a mighty long slow grunt, spanks my butt cheeks and hold my hips closer to him. OooooH OoooH yessssssss baby, I hiss to him. I can feel him so deeply, touching everything inside me as he thickens UUUUUnnnnnnnnnHHHHHH yes baby more. I get tighter as more girl juice washes from me over him - we're one now, he wants to see me. So he sits back down on the chair, still buried deep within my womb UuuuunnnH! He pulls me on top of him and I spin to face him, gyrating my hips, clenching him tighter, shaking in bliss. He reach out and takes on one of my breasts in his hand watching it adoringly as he presses it and pinches before lifting it to his mouth - oh how he sucks me! It's almost undetectable but I feel it deep with in - OH oh Oh yes baby suck the titty like that OH! I flood girl cum all over his lap so he sucks harder and harder, pinching the other nipple between his fingers. I'm making the most bizarre sounds now squealing and wailing as I ride him hard and deep and wild throwing my head back shrieking with each explosion within me. His cosmic dick has shattered reality and driven me to a world of only sensation shaking me and thrilling me. His hands, his mouth his penis have me on the moon animal style and I'm still going.

Our guest is amazed. he's never seen anything like us. He's creamed all over himself twice already and was jacking him self for a third. G stood up, my legs around him. He knelt down, laid my back upon the floor, maneuvered my legs around his neck - I knew it was time - and then he thrust himself deeper and deeper real hard slamming me over and over and over. He knew I could take it, he knew I wanted it and he got so holy shit! So fucking big inside me I though I may split in two but I kept begging him for more harder harder. He knows how I am. He slammed me over and over grabbing my tits for leverage, spreading my legs to watch himself, hi bright red dick piston my pink and brown pussy. I reach down to feel his action encircling his girth with my fingers, the other hand I use to fondle his shrinking balls - this send him right over.

"I'm goanna cum babe!" he shouts.

"Yes baby," I say.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOH Babe I'm Goanna CUMMMM!"

"Yes baby , cum for me"

"OOOOOOOOOOOH BABE I"M GONNA CUMMMMMMMM!" he screams.

I reach up and twist his nipples and with that he issued a great groan that shook the house. He came so hard that the force pushed him out of me, his gushing cum geyser spraying allover me and the floor - and it kept going! There must have been buckets worth. Next thing I know, I feel cum land across my chest from another direction. D, our guest was sting over me too splashing cum all over the place. G says to me, while he's still cumming "Touch yourself baby, I want to watch you writhe." So I did. I grabbed at my clit and rubbed it super hard I was so high on sex at this point that there was no stopping me. I jabbed my clit while G rammed his fist up my cooch he rammed it in and out as I writhed on the floor cum covered and crazy with lust. I pinched and pulled at my nipples like I was trying to take them off, wailing in ecstasy. The men had fallen back upon their chairs weakened. D looked at G confused. G said in awe and love

"She can cum like that for hours," D was amazed.

"Can I do her, G? please, she's so hot I've never seen a woman like this"

G nodded "Be gentle with her, and follow her introductions."

*Your emails and comments are welcomed. Please check out my other stories unter Tabby JJ Kitty*