Gang Aft Agley Ch. 03

Story Info
Adventure.
11.8k words
3.79
25.5k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 03/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers

Author's Notes: Gang Aft Agley is a work of fiction, no characters or situations have any basis in known persons. The story continues the theme I generally use, that of a happily married couple wherein the wife attempts to add a lover to the family mix. In this story the couple has a girl child. Let me be very clear, the child is not involved in any way in any sexual activities of her mother or father. She is simply part of the family. A few of the many poems of the great Scots bard Robert Burns are used as a device to carry the plot in this story. They are gathered from an excellent website of the British Broadcasting Corporation dedicated to the work and life of Burns: here/ In addition to the text, Burns poems and songs are available aurally as read by very notable British persons including some by HRH Charles, Prince of Wales. At least two of the poems used in this story are also available by various artists on YouTube.Com, Ae Fond Kiss and My Love is Like a Red, Red Rose. Gang Aft Agley is written in four chapters and each will be submitted simultaneously. Publication schedule, of course, lies with Literotica editors.

CHAPTER THREE -- ADVENTURE

Nancy's first step toward her summer of adventure meant getting settled in her new summer home. With Leezabad's help, the unpacking and putting away took very little time. The apartment was similar to a suites hotel room; maybe a little larger, but not much. The front room was all but the bedroom: a kitchenette, living room with fold out sofa, a desk for study and internet access, plus a television. The bedroom did have sufficient closet space built in, a double bed and a bathroom that would do for the summer but certainly not luxurious by any stretch of imagination. "Let's do some exploring Leezabad and I'll show you around the campus."

"There's a swimming pool, Momma, and it's really close to your apartment. Can we use the pool?"

"We sure can, sweetie, I will get both of us a pass to use the pool when I do my formal registration Monday. I'll bet I can talk our way in tomorrow if you want to go swimming." Leezabad agreed that would be a great idea. She didn't say so but she would consider going swimming with her Momma in the college pool her first real grown up thing in her young life.

Mother and daughter had fun exploring the campus plus doing some light shopping so they could stock the small kitchen with enough food to at least keep starvation at bay for a few days. Leezabad was amazed at how big each of the school buildings were compared to her only point of reference, the elementary school she attended back home. Nancy guided her daughter through the library because she knew this would be her home for much of the summer doing research required for four graduate level classes.

Nancy stood back and grinned at the exchange between Leezabad and the librarian on duty this Saturday afternoon. A quick overview recitation of just the numbers of books, periodicals, recordings and videos in the stacks overwhelmed her daughter. Leezabad had just one question for the librarian when she finished her spiel, "Do you have any books with Robert Burns poems? He is my Dada's favourite; Dada calls him Rabbie Burns, but his name is really Robert Burns."

"Of course we do, young lady, they are up on the third floor. Let's go look and see if we can find one, shall we." The librarian led them off exploring for Rabbie Burns with a grin on her face and an appreciative nod to a proud Momma.

Their last stop in campus exploration was the swimming pool just a block from Nancy's apartment. They discovered that the pool was open until nine that night and as Nancy expected no ID card would be required this pre-registration weekend. An hour later after changing into swimsuits, mother and daughter returned to the pool to splash and have fun and to swim serious laps during the half hour reserved every other hour for exercise swimmers.

After fifteen minutes of lap swim time, Nancy took to a lounge chair beside the pool to watch her daughter continue swimming laps. She also took the time to check out adults close to her age both in and out of water; unconsciously she was comparing herself to the others. If I'm on a separate vacation I better dress the part even if all I do is flirt a little bit this summer, Nancy said, talking to her mind. She looked at her suit now beginning to dry. This red tank suit, and the blue one I brought too, are great for swimming laps; the high neckline keeps water from billowing in around my boobs and slowing me down. Both are sleek and show my figure, but some of these other ladies are showing a lot of skin with their suits. They show much more than I will even wearing the two piece suit I brought along. Their figures aren't any better than mine, some not nearly as good. I wouldn't show that much skin if I looked like that; would I, should I? Nancy decided the next day she would wear her two piece suit, even she wouldn't call it a bikini, and see what sort of eyeball attention she received from the men at the pool. Maybe she would need to go shopping for at least one more suit.

> > > - - < < <

Her first week of school was mostly get organized and get started stuff in her classes. Nancy had a lot of fun watching Leezabad trying to be grown up but clearly overwhelmed by the newness and complexity of her mother's school compared to her own elementary school experience and surroundings. Leezabad's grandparents arrived Saturday afternoon to carry their grandchild to her next phase of summer vacation. When parents and Leezabad left after Sunday breakfast, Nancy was officially on her own; her marriage vows now on hold for the summer by mutual agreement with Robert. Her first act as single girl was to call home to hear her husband's voice. They had a good chat and catch up on little if any, news. Nancy laughed at her first free and single action as soon as she said her final I love you and goodbye. She changed into swim wear and headed for the pool.

No one noticed her lap swimming wearing the blue tank suit today. The other swimmers were used to seeing Nancy, they appreciated her figure and athleticism, but there were more interesting targets for male eyes and nothing special to compete with female eyes. Nancy knew these facts but she had a surprise coming. After her exercise swim, Nancy carried her tote bag to the ladies locker room to change for her first show off in her new bikini.

Her return to the lounge chair was half stroll half strut. Yes, Nancy told herself, this works as an eye catcher; plain old momma with child is gone. She bent over with blatant display of tush to put her things away and lower herself to the lounger. She heard a whistle, looked, saw a grinning face and gave a wave before pulling her dark glasses down and turning head away. Whistler had a name, Mark, she learned about ten minutes later when he wandered over to say hello and stayed to chat for fifteen minutes. He seems nice enough, thought Nancy, "Could I get you to do the tanning lotion on my back so I don't burn?"

Mark took his time rubbing the lotion into Nancy's back. He has really good hands, she decided, I'll give him a little thrill. "Let me unhook this top so I won't get strap marks." Nancy went a little further than she first intended; she slid the shoulder straps off too giving Mark a quick glimpse of her boobies hanging down before she lowered herself. Mark took his time rubbing. Nancy worked hard to conceal the ragged breathing of sexual excitement. As he worked his way rubbing up her legs, Nancy let them separate. Mark understood her invitation and rubbed inside her thighs all the way up.

His hands are very good. I don't want him to go away. "If I roll over, will you do the front too?" Nancy didn't wait for a yes; she began her roll without thinking about her top being totally loose and left behind. "Oops, I didn't mean for that to happen." Mark fully understood that Nancy knew she was giving an open invitation. Boobies got a firm direct rubbing of tanning lotion with nipples twisted to high beam firmness. Mark continued his exploration as he massaged near her suit bottom. Nancy allowed his fingers some liberty before she finally stopped him, "Not yet, Mark, I'm not ready for that yet."

Nancy thanked her newly met friend for his help and then told him she wanted to get a little sun now that she was covered with lotion. "Why don't you take a dip to cool off after all that work and then check with me later to see if I need something more." Nancy smiled to accentuate her full meaning. Mark bent low to cop another feel of boob as he gave a light kiss goodbye for now.

Nancy reviewed the last half hour with Mark as the sun warmed her chest, legs and face. This seduction stuff is pretty simple; just wear a small, pink bikini to the pool and let the first good looking guy who says hi rub lotion all over your body. Mark was pretty easy, no, boys are easy. I'll bet if I invited him home for a beer I could find out what's underneath that bathing suit he is wearing. He does have a good build, the parts I could see, that is. I wonder how he compares . . .? Am I going to let myself go the first day I have a chance? I wonder if he has condoms? A few drops of cold water splashed on her shoulders, "Better turn over, I put lotion on your back too."

Holding her top to her chest with one arm, Nancy rolled to her stomach. Go for it and see what happens she told herself. "I would invite you to my place for a beer but I don't have any. If I give you a ten would you pick up a six and then come back to get me?" Nancy decided to enhance her offer so she lifted up on her elbows. Mark could clearly see her boobies hanging down, and both knew her showing was deliberate.

Mark stared at Nancy's offering; she stared up at him too. "Raise up just a little more and I'll pay for the beer." Nancy gave a better look and then held her pose while looking over her shoulder to see if anyone else was watching them. "Thanks, looks good. I'll be back in about half hour."

At her place, they drank two beers apiece and then decided to shower together. Nancy found the definitive answer to her question. He was about as long as Robert and maybe just a bit thicker in girth. All in all, Mark had a very nice sex tool. I noticed the pack of condoms in with the beer; I wonder if he thinks we will need all twelve tonight?

Nancy discovered some other truths about Mark as lover before he left for the evening. He was quite athletic and an accomplished lover, physically. He had a more rapid recovery time than her husband; they did use three of the condoms. His hands were better at sun tan lotion than they were at arousal. Mark's disappointment, though, was his total lack of interest in cuddle time with cooing talk. As far as Nancy was concerned three filled condoms of screwing did not make up for no cuddle time. She kissed Mark goodnight at her apartment door. "I'll see you sometime." Oh well, there is still an untouched six pack and he left the rest of the condoms. I'm ready when I invite the next guy home.

> > > - - < < <

Robert did not find a lady to share his bed quite as soon as his wife found her toy however he did notice almost immediately that the women where he worked looked on him with a new interest. He experienced more smiles, greetings, questions that needn't be asked but led to conversation on a daily, almost constant basis. Mentally he reviewed his behaviour looking for differences: he still used the same cologne and after shave, combed his hair the same style, no new ties, shoes or shirts. Do I look or act single again? I'm still wearing my wedding ring.

No matter what caused the new behaviour by the ladies, Robert went with the old never look a gift horse in the mouth adage. He always smiled in return and used long atrophied flirting skills to extend the pleasant contacts. At the office coffee pot Angela, a pert blonde of about thirty Robert guessed, happened to be the latest to chat him up while looking him over. What the hell, Robert thought, go for it, "Angela, would you like to try something a bit stronger than coffee after work this afternoon?"

Very little hemming and hawing preceded agreement to meet at the lounge in the next block where they shared conversation over several drinks. Robert graciously offered Angela a drive home since it wasn't all that far out of the way. Angela didn't invite him inside her apartment after their first sort of date, but she did accept a dinner date invitation for the coming Friday. When he walked Angela to her door the following week after stopping for drinks once again she did ask Robert if he wanted to see her apartment. The clock on the wall ticked past eleven that night when Robert finally dragged his body home with a smile on his face. To the empty house he declared his intention not to have his forty year old body match energy with an athletic thirty year old female. When Angela showed him her bedroom she showed him all over her bedroom and insisted they sample the comfort and spring of her mattress several times.

Angela must have spoken favourably to some of the other women in the office because the flirting thermometer rose several degrees in the week following Robert's one time sexual romp with Angela. He had dates with another of Angela's friends and the third date was again the charm. Robert's vow to not try to match energy with younger women in the bedroom was broken once again.

"Robert, what's this I hear about you dating all my young girls and trying to reclaim your lost youth?" This coffee pot question came from Marjorie, the office mother of the support staff.

Marjorie was only a senior secretary with no management authority, but she was fifty-something, divorced, and she had a lot of time with the company. Her authority came from first name influence with the bosses. Robert gave a quick smile, more of an aw-shucks grin, and reached to gently touch Marjorie on her shoulder. His gesture was perfect.

"If you asked me out for a drink after work I just might say yes."

Robert decided he could play word games too. "Marjorie, does your throat ever get so dry during the day that an after work cocktail is just what you need before heading home?"

"I'm sure I am better at conversation than my young girls, there can't be much doubt. Most of us experienced women are; we have more wrinkles to talk about." Marjorie intended to flirt around Robert's direct invitation until she was ready to accept.

"I would never be that tacky, discussing a woman's wrinkles, at least not the wrinkles that people get to see every day." Robert hoped Marjorie would appreciate the subtle wrinkle reference and her smile said she understood and accepted.

"I would love to let you buy me a drink tonight, and if you're a good boy you just might get to check out some of my other wrinkled places. Who knows, sometimes gentlemen do get lucky."

> > > - - < < <

Cramming the amount of class work into a short summer the way Nancy scheduled meant she was either in class, studying for class, or sleeping. There wasn't time for much else. In the two weeks since her parents drove off with Leezabad Nancy's only outside activity, other than the one time romp with Mark, was her swimming exercise that she managed daily. She hadn't even worn either her pink bikini or her two piece suit to the pool; she just wore one of her tank suits. Finally, on Friday night, Nancy needed a recharge of her battery; I'll call Robert and I know just hearing his voice will help.

Their phone rang five times before the voice mailbox answered. Oh hell, she thought, well it is his voice on the message but that isn't quite what I needed. Hi honey, I was just feeling lonely and called looking for a red rose. I may try your cell or call me this weekend. I love you, bye-bye. Nancy hung up and then reached her finger for his cell phone hot number; she paused. What if Robert is out on a date? Just when I need his support because I am stressed out my husband is out with some chick being young again. Nancy laughed at herself; that's what we agreed to do this summer. I'll just give me some me time tomorrow.

Nancy allowed herself the luxury of sleeping until nine o'clock Saturday morning and by ten a.m. she strolled to the pool wearing her pink bikini. No tank suit today, she didn't even put one in her bag. She had two hopes: first that Mark was not there, she wanted someone more attentive to her needs, and second that there was at least one good looking guy who liked what he saw of Nancy in her bikini. She got lucky on both counts.

Joel said hello not ten minutes after she arrived. Joel was almost six feet tall, solidly built, with a mop of dark brown hair. He told Nancy he was thirty-one years old and was also working on a master's degree program, his in chemistry. When Nancy said she was thirty-seven Joel gaped in disbelief and then gave a wolf whistle, "Looking good, momma, looking real good."

Nancy and Joel talked for a while and then jumped in the pool to splash and play. Over a couple of hours they repeated the talk and play cycle two more times. By twelve-thirty both had plenty of check-the-other-out opportunities without being too obvious and decided what they discovered was just all right by each other. During their last pool splash time, Nancy decided to move things along. Gliding up from beneath Joel, she surfaced, grabbed him by the shoulders, and planted a friendly kiss on his lips. "I'm getting hungry. My dorm is only a block away; where's yours?"

Joel accompanied Nancy to her place and waited in the living area while she changed into clothes. Her first thought was no bra, just panties for under, so Joel could see a good bounce. No, that pretty pink matched set will work better, she decided. She brushed her hair into a pony tail, applied a darker shade of lipstick than she normally wore in daytime and picked up her cell phone as she left the bedroom returning to Joel.

Nancy heard another wolf whistle and she smiled, then she glanced at her phone, saw she missed a call and knew it was Robert. Oh crap, she said in her mind, I'll call him later. "Let's go get you out of those wet trunks and into something else."

A waitress pointed Nancy and Joel to an open booth in the just off campus cafe. "I'll be with you in just a few moments; here are a couple of menus."

"Are you starved," Nancy asked, "Or do you want to drink and talk first? I've had their wine here and it is nothing to brag about." Looking up from the menu to her new friend, Nancy continued, "I think I am going to try this right good willy waught."

Just then, the waitress arrived for their order. "I'll have a draft beer, but my lady has gone daft on me and is speaking in tongues."

Nancy laughed, reached across the table to clasp Joel's hand, looked up to the waitress and pointed to the menu. "I told my date I am having this right good willy waught, this Scottish ale you have here, Belhaven."

"One Belhaven and one . . .," waitress noticed Joel holding two fingers and understood immediately, "Two Belhaven ales. Is that willy wack a Belhaven?"

Nancy launched into a humorous explanation that included her husband Robert's name, his love of Scots poetry, and the willy waught line in Auld Lang Syne. All the while, Nancy continued her intimate hand holding with Joel, whom young waitress assumed was husband Robert. When the waitress returned with their drinks her mistake became obvious. "Here are your willy ales, Mr. And Mrs. Burns."

"Oh no, I confused you sweetie, this is Joel, my date for the afternoon. My husband Robert, and it's Robert and Nancy Winthrop, is at home in Kansas City for the summer while I am here at school." To emphasize her point Nancy pulled Joel close across the booth and gave him a serious kiss. "Joel and I met this morning and are trying to get to know each other better." Nancy still held Joel's hand as she had for the last five or more minutes. As the waitress was about to turn away to other customers, Joel decided he liked Nancy's kiss and returned his lips for another one that lasted longer and was more pressing.

BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers