Gang Aft Agley Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers

The next morning returning from laps more thoughts floated by. This walk is my only private time. I am with James the rest of the day. Robert is getting ready for work right this minute. Leezabad is probably still asleep. Carla will be getting her up soon though. I wonder, will James stay over tonight? Did Robert have someone in his bed last night, in our bed, yes in our bed. I really do hope James does sleep with me tonight. James is the reason I never have only me alone time. Nancy bumped into her door on autopilot and laughed at herself when she realized she had been daydreaming. Her classes beckoned.

James did spend the night; they shared a cup of coffee at six a.m. before Nancy chased him away to get her morning exercise in the pool. Nancy pulled herself from the water with a bounce. Bending over to gather her towel and things she heard a male whistle. Someone either really thinks I'm hot or hasn't been laid lately. Without looking she waved over her shoulder and walked away. I had my lover with me last night. I don't need a whistle or even look to see if some guy wants my attention. Once more her daydreaming took control. I only have James for four more weeks. Robert and I sort of agreed to no affairs, no attachment relationships. I sleep better and get more rest with James in my bed. At that thought, Nancy gave a small two footed jump of joy and broke into a skipping down the lane walk.

Friday morning Nancy's daydreaming came to a point. I really am not going to be happy with just four more weeks. I know Robert and I agreed to Labor Day as the end. Why can't I have just a little more. Why can't I have just a little bit of James from now on? I took my veil off at my wedding and gave to Robert as a symbol of honesty. I want more of James. I must, I just must be honest with Robert; I must make my Robert see that James is not a threat. At her door Nancy stared at the knob, stared at the key in her hand. Aloud now speaking to no one, "What in the name of all stars in the sky and other gods on earth do I do to resolve my dilemma?"

> > > - - < < <

As end of summer approached no dilemmas were resolved. Robert had his week vacation with Leezabad at Branson and he relished having his precious daughter at his side after a summer apart. Because Leezabad had sprouted several inches as children that age do, Robert enlisted Marjorie as a good friend to help with new clothes shopping for the young girl. After their shopping day, Robert and Marjorie managed a night time romp when the young girl went to bed with Leezabad being none-the-wiser.

James became mother's study partner as explanation of why he spent so many evenings with them after Robert delivered Leezabad for her last bit of summer vacation. The cramping of style and relationship was a problem for both Nancy and James. They could not come to a method that gave them privacy from Nancy's little girl. Their summer ended with frustration; they agreed to keep in close communication and work out their mutual problem.

Nancy did manage a half hour together with her summer lover the day before going home. James held her close and squeezed tight. He quickly grew erect and Nancy felt his hardness press her. She thrust tongue as far into her man's mouth as she could reach. Their hands held each other tight. There wasn't much time available; shirts stayed on and got rumpled. All clothes lower went to the floor. They sexed standing and clutching each other. That was all they had time and space for; stand-up-sex would have to be enough.

Nancy closed their summer in a way she had been avoiding until now. "I love you James. I love you and I want more of us together. Somehow I want more and we will have our time. I know we will."

The next day Nancy packed her belongings in her car. She and Leezabad drove home to the city. The Winthrop family summer adventure had come to an end.

BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers