Gang Bang

Story Info
Girl's first lesbian experience with a political edge.
1.3k words
3.54
33.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was her first time. She never had been with a woman before, let alone several women. She joined one of those online clubs or groups for lesbian women. She liked this particular club because all the members were about privacy and she wanted her privacy protected. Today she was going to be initiated into the official group. She was about to take part in an all girl gang bang!

It was unlike anything she ever experienced. There were at least a dozen girls there for her joining. They all stood in the middle of the hotel room rented out for this occasion and all got undress. She stood there nervous, unsure.

Then one woman stepped up to her. "My sister. You are about to engage in the most spiritual experience of your life. Are you ready?

"Yes," she said.

Then the woman reached out and took her into her arms and kissed her. It was her first girl on girl kiss. Then she felt hands roaming her body, exploring every inch of her skin. Kissing her, licking her, driving her crazy.

She looked around and there were several women on the floor all in various acts of passion. She loved it. She and her new lover fell to the floor. Kissing and grinding, she put her hands on her breast and she returned the flavor. A third woman was there too. She sucked on her tits while finger fucking the other girl.

She loved it. She moaned. She spread her legs wider, humping away. She...

"Wait!"

All movement stop.

"I'm I finger fucking someone or am I being finger fucked?"

"Ummmmm. I don't know. Who's sucking my breasts?

"She is?"

"Who's she?

"Me!"

"Oh hi."

"Hi."

"Don't we have names?"

"Ummmmm hello. This is an anonymous clubbbbbb. Remember?"

"Besides, it doesn't matter there are like fifty of us, you'll still get confused."

"Hey! Who had their hand up my ass?

"You had your own hand up your ass. No one would be stupid enough to fuck you in the ass after last time."

"Damn."

"Well I don't bloody care who fucks me, can I get some pussy please?" screams another She. She's from England

And the Shes continued their fuck fest. She grabbed her breast and she grabbed her breast and she grabbed her breast and she spread her pussy lips while she licked. And she fucked her titties with her mouth while another She ate her pussy while another She brought a dildo and inserted it in her ass and another She...

"Hey! What the hell is this? Is this a gang bang? Can I join?"

Everyone froze and turned toward the door in shock. There stood a pizza delivery boy with six pies in his hands.

"Who ordered pizza?!"

"I did." Everyone turned to see a fat She raise her hand. "I get hungry after a fuck fest."

"You couldn't wait til after we were dressed? My husband delivers pizza, what if he came? No one is suppose to know who we are?

"Husband?! You got a husband? Can someone tell me what club I joined?"

Sighing, one woman spoke, "I'm sorry. You can't partake in this little gang bang. It's for 'Shes' only."

The delivery boy, put his head down in disappointment. "Ok." He laid the pizza on the table and closed the door behind him.

The women sat on the floor, watching him leave. The moment the door slammed they all jumped up and rushed the boxes. Pizza went flying. They all worked furiously to push and stuff pizza down their throats, each not wanting the other to clam her slice. There was shoving and pushing and biting. They were a pack of wild animals finally let lose from their grapefruit and salad diets.

"Oh get off of me you gay bitch!"

"Excuse me! I don't appreciate you throwing out racial terms. This is the 22-century. You need to be more politically correct!"

"Racial? How the hell is that's racial?"

I'm a 'sexual challenged heathen on my way to hell' don't you read your bible?

"Oh sorry."

"Don't you go to church?!"

"I said sorry!"

"And you call yourself a republican!"

"More Bush. More Bush! Someone give me more bush, I'm thirsty!"

"Hey, what about me? Can I join now?"

The Shes turned. The guy with the dick who delivered the pizza came back. Only now he was dress as a nun, his long habit barely covering his erection and he wore lipstick.

"He's turn himself into a he-she."

"Well actually a she-he, considering only Shes are allowed. So can I? Huh?"

The Shes all looked each other in the eyes. It took about 35 seconds; there were a lot of eyes.

"Oh hell why not. No offense ladies, but nobody here has anything as big as that." pointed Heathen She to she-he's dick.

"Hey! I thought you were gay?"

"For the last time, bitch, it's sexually challenged and I am. Well... I'm actually bi-sexual. I just get bored sometimes, and what about you? And don't talk about me, you're married! What the fuck are you doing here if you ain't 'gay'?

"What the fuck ever! There is no such thing! Make up your mind. Either you're going to hell or you not!" yells a random She from the back.

"Fuck off! No one talking to you! Well? What are you?"

"I'm not challenged, I'm just experimenting... OUCH! Who threw the dildo at my head?! That was not funny. Damn it. I think it left a dick impression on my headdddddd!"

"I always thought you were a dickhead!" yells fat She.

The Shes burst out laughing.

"Um. Ladies"

The Shes turn back to she-he.

"Oh what the hell?" said a random She. "I always wanted to be closer to god. He's the closest I'mma get. Fuck the church!"

The Shes go flying. Bodies run and jump the she-he nun. Tackling her-him. Elbows banging, curses flying, everybody grabbing for a piece. It was like the pizza all over again.

Bisexual She got there first, attaching her pussy to his dick like a leech. Humping humping. Married She grabs his face and wraps her legs around his head, swallowing his face in her cunt.

She-he begins screaming. "I can't breath. I can't breathe" but She ain't letting up.

"Hey no fair you sluts got the best part! Give me a knee. I want a knee!"

And pussies attached themselves everywhere: on his knees, his elbows, his fingers, his toes, his nose, pussies pussies pussies everywhere all trying to fuck themselves to heaven.

And in the middle is she-he screaming for his life. Well. He was until someone farted in his face. "Ahhhhhhhh! My eye!"

"Let me go, please of the love of god?!" But the Shes had a rhythm going. They weren't going to let up now. They humped and they pumped, and they fucked the little pieces of man the could find until finally all at once they reached their climaxes cumming in gushes and waves.

Finally satisfied, the Shes let up and one by one they released the poor unexpecting She-he.

"Bloody hell!" screams London She. "I think he's dead."

"No! I killed him? Damn I'm good."

"No.... I don't think that's it. It looks like he... he... he drowned! There's cum all in his mouth and up his nose. Who the fuck had the face?"

No one answered.

"It had to be somebody."

"Another She."

"Who the fuck is another She."

"I don't know."

"How the fuck do I know?"

"Wasn't me, I had a knee."

"Alright, alright, shut up! Let's the hell out of here before someone calls the cops."

And the She's go scrambling looking for clothes, bras, and shoes. All getting tingled, all getting lost. No She knowing which item belongs to her. Until finally they come together, all a mess of chaotic colors and styles. All running for the door.

"We got to do this again ladies."

"Are you fucking crazy?"

"Of course she is. That's why she's a heathen..."

"I aint ever going to get married, now. Damn those republicans."

"Your momma!"

~I know this is might piss some people off, I'm sorry. I just thought it was funny. I personally think all that has been going all in this country (usa) has been ridiculous.~ fantasy kiss.