Gang Bang

Story Info
The night she learned what sex is really all about.
1k words
4.1
252.8k
32
20
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I first met my husband I was still a virgin at the age of 22. I had been brought up as a "Lady" and considered sex as the price a woman had to pay for a home and children. Much to my surprise I found intercourse with Dave exciting and would often reach a mild and soothing orgasm. Our sex life was completely straight.

A few months after we were married I was invited to a party while Dave was away for five months. He was on a flight crew in the Air Force. I went to the party in complete innocence. Dave had been gone for two weeks and it was an excuse to get out of the house for a few hours.

The party consisted of seven men and only two other women. The fellow who had invited me was there, but not his wife. I felt a little uneasy at first, but not really worried. After a couple drinks another fellow, Chet, asked me to dance. It did feel good to be in a man's arms again, and while we danced I missed my husband even more.

Chet got a hard-on and was rubbing it against me. His hands began to roam over the cheeks of my ass and my tits. I didn't know how to handle the situation. I couldn't slap him because I didn't want the others to know what was going on. When I moved one hand away the other would attack. He was trying to kiss me, whispering to me how he was going to fuck my tits off, and when I still resisted, calling me a Prick Teasing Bitch.

Chet danced me into a corner. All lights had been turned off except for one small lamp. He managed to get one hand under the top of my dress, cupping my tit and squeezing my nipple. His other hand was working my dress up in front until he could get his hand between my legs right at the tops of my stockings.

I tried again to break away, telling Chet I had to leave. He said if I didn't put out to him he would leave the party when I did, then tell everyone he had screwed me, and make sure the story got back to my husband. By then his hand had reached my panties.

I decided to let him feel me up, hoping he would be satisfied with just that and let me go. When he slipped his hand under my panties I started returning his kisses, our tongues playing together. I felt a finger slide up my pussy, and then I started to really get hot!

Chet kept talking to me, telling me how he was going to ram his cock up my cunt and fuck my ass off, calling me a Fucking Whore and a Slut. His words were turning me on as much as the physical contact. I was no longer capable of resisting when he opened the front of my dress and took my tits out. I simply didn't care who saw me.

We were dancing again, but now I was rubbing my pussy against his hard cock. He danced me into a bedroom. I fell back onto the bed, pulled my dress up, slipped my panties off and spread my legs for him. Instead of mounting me, Chet went down on me. I was horrified when his face pressed between my legs, but when I felt his tongue flicking over my clitoris I was afraid he might stop!

I was on the verge of cumming when Chet moved up between my legs. He was rubbing the head of his cock over my pussy, but he told me he wouldn't put it in me until I begged him to fuck me. Once I said the words he wanted to hear I couldn't stop saying it, and each time I said "fuck me" he slid in me a little deeper.

When he finally rammed it all the way in me I started cumming, but there was nothing "mild and soothing" about my orgasm. It was so wild I was actually screaming in pleasure.

I put my legs around him and Chet started pouring the meat to me. It was completely differrent from intercourse with my husband. This was no act of love, and there was no gentleness. He was fucking me hard and fast and I wanted it that way. His cock was ramming inside of me at least twice as deep as my husband had ever been and his prick was very thick.

I was filled with cock. Instead of laying passive beneath him as I would my husband my pussy was coming up to meet every thrust. I kept begging him to fuck me, screw me, ram it to me, telling I was cumming. I begged him to call me a Slut and a Whore while he rammed it to me, and I was cumming time after time.

All of a sudden he pulled his cock out of my cunt and moved up to straddle my face. He called me a "Cocksucking Bitch" and before I could stop him he thrust his prick into my mouth.

I couldn't believe how much I loved the taste, and the excitement of having a cock in my mouth. Chet was telling me he was going to cum in my mouth, and I wanted it. Then it was spurting into my mouth faster than I could drink it. Some spurted onto my face.

I was laying back with my eyes closed. I felt my legs being spread,then a cock slipping into my cunt. I couldn't believe Chet was ready to go again so soon, and somehow it felt different. I opened my eyes to see Ralph knealing between my legs. All the others were in the room too. I wasn't shocked, I wanted all they could give me.

They took turns on me for most of the night. Often I was taking on two men at the same time. From that night on I have been an Easy Piece of Ass for just about any man. Four years passed before my husband joined me in my "swinging" life.

Ann