Gang Bang at the Gym

Story Info
My wife's fantasy, as she told me last night.
863 words
3.52
132.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling bored, Missy decided to go work out for a couple of hours. She'd had been in a few days, so thought today would be a good evening to go. She put on her workout clothes and headed out.

Upon arriving at the gym, she noticed that there were only about 4 other people there – all guys. She went into the aerobic room to warm up before hitting the circuit. As she drug out a mat to sit down on, one of the guys walked in after her. He asked if she needed any help. She told him that he wanted to help hold her ankles, she'd do some sit-ups.

As she lay on the mat, she noticed that every time she went back flat to the mat, that the guy was looking up her shorts. Feeling a little devilish, she thought she'd make him squirm. So each time she came up, she made sure to spread her legs a little further apart so he could get a good look. She could tell he was enjoying the view – she was wearing nothing underneath her shorts. The guys excused himself for a moment. He said he'd be back in a minute.

Continuing warming up, she noticed in the big mirror that all of the guys were coming in the aerobic room. They were all walking in with smiles on their face. She wondered what they were up to. After looking closer, she could tell that they looked like they were ready for action, from the look of the bulges in their shorts.

One guy asked if she cared if he took off his clothes. She told him no. He ripped them off and exposed a big bulging hard on. She told him to come closer. She pulled his waist towards her and opened her mouth to suck on his cock. All the other guys pulled their clothes off too, all of them were ready for action too! While she sucked on his cock, the other guys were there ripping off her clothes. After getting her shorts off, one guy immediately bent down to lick her cunt. Each of the other two guys were beside her rubbing her tits as she had their cocks in her hands.

She couldn't believe what was happening. She had always seen movies about this sort of thing, but never dreamed this would actually happen in real life.

The guy whose cock she was sucking pulled it out of her mouth and immediately went down in front of her and rammed it in her very wet cunt. It slid in real easy. As he fucked her, the other guys took turns leaning in front of her while she sucked their cocks while they fondled her big breasts.

One by one, they all took turns fucking her in her tight cunt. This went on for several minutes. After they were done doing that, she asked if she could get double dicked. One of the guys laid down on the mat as she slid down his hard cock. With her ass in the air, one of the other guys easily slid his cock inside her tight ass. She had never experienced anything like this before. She felt full. Both cocks were large and after a couple of strokes, she came really hard. She couldn't hardly contain herself, it felt so good. As she was getting fucked, she was still taking turns sucking on each of the other two guys' cocks. They were enjoying the show.

After about 10 minutes, they all switched so they could all get a piece of the action. The two guys that had just fucked her had raging hard ons that they couldn't contain any longer. As she played with their balls and sucked their cocks, one by one, each of them came on her face. They both shot their load all over her and in her mouth as they screamed out load with pleasure.

The other two guys that were fucking her, were also getting very turned on. She could feel the guy fucking her in the ass start to tighten up, he asked if she cared if he came in her ass. She said to go for it. After 5 hard strokes she felt a warm load fill her ass as he came. It felt like a ton of it in her ass.

The other guy was still fucking her cunt. She came a couple of more times, and he said that he was ready to shoot his load as well. She flipped over on her back and he rammed his cock in between her big breasts. Each time his cock head got near her mouth she'd lick the head. He fucked her tits until a big white stream of cum shot out of his thick cock. She pulled it in her mouth and sucked him dry.

Each of the guys were still there watching the show. After that "work out" none of them wanted to work out.

They all hit the showers and got cleaned up. After doing so, they made an agreement to come back next week for another work out!