Gang Bang Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter one of a 9 chapter novella.
1.6k words
3.46
25.5k
13
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twoofer
twoofer
14 Followers

Dinner at the Quicks

Tom Quick was excited. A week ago he and Alice Elton had fallen in love. It was a whirlwind romance, as they say, starting with the mutual recognition of the Tom's and Alice's enormous common interests. They were both possessed of uniquely rich sexual imaginations, razor-sharp intellects, straight-on honesty, and the ability to accept sex for what it was, no more but certainly no less. Their first date was so frankly and openly sexual that, outside of their common openness to any form of sexual expression, there was little else they knew about each other the day after the date. But they did know that they wanted to get together for another sex session as soon as possible. That would be the next night. As Hemingway says in For Whom the Bell Tolls, the earth had moved for them.

The next night, it moved again. Only this time the connection between them blossomed. As they each got to know more about who their sex partner really was as a person, they bonded so strongly that on the third day they were both saying - and meaning - I love you. They were both in a permanent state of euphoria and had managed to convince Alice's parents to let Tom sleep over in Alice's bed. It is a mark of the obvious depth and commitment of their seemingly sudden attachment that Alice's parents allowed Tom into their home and into their daughter's bed so readily.

Meanwhile, Tom had not seen a great deal of his own family for the past week. He saw his dad at the Mobil station that his dad owned and where Tom worked. He explained that he would be hanging out at the Elton's for a while and his father just smiled. He had never seen his son in such a state but he was glad to know he was in good hands. Mr. and Mrs. Elton were very decent folks. Mr. Elton was, in fact, a captain of detectives at the Axlerod PD and respected by all. If he was not concerned by the rather unusual arrangement "the kids" had requested, it was an index of his regard and respect for his daughter as well as his correct judgment that Tom was indeed a fine man. Mr. Quick knew his son would soon bring his family into the new situation when he recovered from the shock of the "bolt of lightning", as the French call this sudden and deep attachment.

It was Saturday and the two families were to meet at the Quick home - Bernie Quick, his wife Susan, his elder son Stan, their next door neighbor Angela and Henry and Marge Elton. And, of course, Tom and Alice. They had waited for Saturday evening so that Susan, with Angela's help, could put together a nice company dinner. Susan had gotten a ham for the eight of them. She would serve it with baked yams, green beans and salad. She had ice cream for dessert. Tom had slept at home Friday night, but not without a long, late night call to Alice. They agreed that having to go without sex Friday night was painful but they resolved to redouble their efforts Saturday night. Promises were made about amazing feats. They were looking forward to starting with the postponed Friday night session. Then, as Jack Nicholson says in "Chinatown", they can drink some tea and go out and look at the moon. The second act could then begin. A short peek at the moon would refresh them for the coda. That was their plan. Anyone knowing their sexual capacities could easily believe them.

The dinner was to celebrate the rather unusual event of the amazing attachment between Tom and Alice.

It was 5:15 PM and Bernie Quick and Tom had just arrived home from closing the gas station for the night. They went upstairs to clean up and change for dinner. Susan Quick was bustling about the kitchen while Angela got out the good china and tableware and began to set the table for eight. Tom's brother Stan was in the living room watching the news, but she called to him for help.

"Stan, there are only six chairs in the dining room. Can you get a couple of folding chairs for me? I think they are kept in the cellar."

"Sure, Angela. Be right there with them."

Stan got up and disappeared down the cellar stairs.

In a couple of minutes Bernie appeared in the kitchen and kissed Susan on the neck. He cleaned up a lot faster than Tom since Tom had taken over most of the messy jobs at the station.

"Nervous?" he asked Susan.

"A little. We know the Eltons, of course, but we have never been close friends."

"Well, judging by what Tom has been saying, that is all going to change. He calls Alice his soul mate."

"That's fine. They are good people."

Angela overheard her father and asked "What's really going on, Dad?"

"Tom seems to be head over heels in love, sweetheart. Do you know Alice Elton?"

"Not really, Dad. She's a senior and I graduated two years ago . Everybody seems to like her and she is super smart."

"Must be", thought Bernie. "How the hell did she convince her parents to let Tom "sleep" in her room?" but he said "That sounds good."

At this moment, Tom came bouncing down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Hi, family. How is everybody?"

"Hello, darling." said Susan "Are you ok?"

"Couldn't be better, Mom."

"Hi, Tom" said Angela. "I hear you are on cloud 9."

Tom grinned. "Make that 10, Angela. I am so glad you guys are finally going to meet Alice and her mom and dad. They should be here soon."

At which cue, the doorbell rang. "I'll get it" said Tom.

Tom went to the front door and opened it. He shook hands with Mr. Elton, kissed Mrs. Elton on the cheek and put his arms around Alice. "Come on in. Meet the family."

They came into the living room. Tom stood behind Alice right up against her with his arms around her waist.

"That's my brother Stan on the couch. This is my dad. Dad, Mr. and Mrs. Elton."

"That's Henry and Marge" said Mr. Elton.

"I'm Bernie. That's my wife Susan in the kitchen and here comes my our next door neighbor, Angela."

"Nice to meet you all" said Angela.

"Why don't you sit down" said Bernie. "What can I get you to drink?"

"I'd like scotch on the rocks if you have it."

Marge said "Some white wine would be nice."

"I can do that" said Bernie. "Alice?"

"Any kind of soda would be fine" said the guest of honor.

"Tom?"

"I pass, Dad"

Tom and Alice didn't move, but the Eltons sat down. In short order Bernie returned with the drinks. He had brought a soda for Angela, too, and a scotch for himself. Susan came into the living room carrying her own glass of white wine.

There was an awkward pause. No one seemed to know what to say now.

"Folks," said Alice "we don't all know each other yet but I know we are all going to get on fine. How was your day, Mr. Quick?"

"It was good, Alice. You know, Tom practically runs the place. I just sit around and take in the money any more."

"I'll bet he does." she said "He's a very capable guy."

"Absolutely true", said Bernie.

"And Dad, how was your day?"

A cloud showed on Henry Elton's face.

"We had a bad day at the department, honey. We had something new for our little town. An eighteen year old kid died of a heroin overdose."

"Oh, no!"

"Poor kid!"

"Who was it?", asked Alice. "I must know him."

"Bill Potter."

"He's such a nice guy" said Alice. "Heroin? Are you sure? I haven't heard anything about heroin from any of the kids."

"It's true, honey. The autopsy was conclusive. I'm really sorry to spoil the party with this kind of bad news."

Susan was in the dining room. She had not heard what Henry said. "Dinner", she called.

Everyone filed into the dining room and took seats.

After they were seated Tom looked at Angela. She seemed to be devastated.

"Angela, did you know Bill?"

"Sure. Everybody knew Bill." she said as if she were in a trance. Tears rolled down her face.

"May I be excused? I'm sorry. I'm having a hard time with this."

Bernie said, "Sure Angela. Do you want to go home and lie down for a bit?"

Angela got up and slowly walked up the out the kitchen door.

Henry said, "I should have kept my mouth shut."

"No, Henry, we needed to know. Everyone in town needs to know." said Bernie. "Does anyone know how it happened? Where on earth did he get heroin in Axlerod? Why would anyone take such a deadly drug? How are his parents?"

"You can imagine."

"I can. I hope this kind of thing ends here. We can't afford to lose our young people. They are our future."

"I'm working on this, Bernie." said Henry. "I am going to do everything I can to keep it from happening again. I have to find out where he got that junk and from who."

"I'll ask around, Dad" said Alice. "Kids in the school will know. Bill wasn't from Mars. Other people knew what he was doing. Somebody will tell me."

"That would be great, honey but remember, they might not talk to a cop's daughter. And be careful who you ask. It could be dangerous for you. The people who are responsible may not be above violence."

"I'll be careful, Dad."

"And I'll have a talk with Angela", said Tom. "If she was so close to Bill she may know something. In fact, I want to talk to her now. Please excuse me for a short while."

Tom got up and went out through the kitchen.

twoofer
twoofer
14 Followers