Gang Bang Ch. 09

Story Info
Psychedelic Sex.
1.2k words
4.05
7.3k
6

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twoofer
twoofer
14 Followers

Tom and Alice

Tom and Alice lay on Alice's bed, clothed except for shoes, on their sides facing each other in a long, body to body embrace. Sometimes, this was how they talked, lying there in each other's arms. There was so much to talk about. There was so much to feel good about. They had saved Angela's bacon. The situation was difficult but, together, they had worked out the best deal for everyone involved. They were grateful that they had their combined strength to apply to difficulties. They did not add to each other, they multiplied.

"Alice, are you very upset about the idea of using drugs?"

"What do you mean, Tom?"

"You seemed to think there might be something basically wrong about playing with drugs sometimes."

"It's complicated for me, Tom. My dad's a cop and if I got caught..."

"I know that. Suppose you couldn't get caught. Suppose you were here in my room. Would you be willing to try an interesting drug?"

"What's an interesting drug? Not pot or coke or heroin or ecstasy?

"No. There was a guy - Alexander Sulgin - who made and tested a lot of drugs working directly for the FDA. They were all based on the compound tryptamine. He wrote a book, TIKHAL, Tryptamines I Have Known And Loved. Some of the compounds he developed had amazing effects on sex. People who can get them still use them to enhance sex."

"So, these are real, pharmaceutical drugs."

"Kind of. Drug companies don't make them. The only way to get them is to follow the instructions in TIKHAL. Sulgin tells you the reageants and reactions you would need to make one. Sometimes people do that and sell some of their product."

"Isn't that dangerous?"

"You would think, but some people sell their products with evidence of extensive testing of the item and have been known to be pretty reliable in some circles. Short story, I have some 5MeO_DIPT, also called foxy methoxy or, are you ready. Five-meo-di-isopropyl tryptamine. I know it's good because I have take from the same batch twice. I also know that the experience is worth the downside."

"Which is..."

"Which is, whatever you put the stuff in to drink tastes like utter garbage. It has a bitter, nauseating taste and it lingers. It's hard to get taste out of your mouth."

"That's not so bad, as downsides go. But it's safe?"

"I survived it twice and loved it."

"Then lead on, Virgil."

Tom went to the kitchen and got two small glasses of orange juice. He brought them back to his room.

"Is that enough juice?"

"You can't drink enough juice to kill the taste. Might as well keep the volume down."

"Ew"

Tom got out a small vial with the kind of rubber cork you can stick a hypodermic needle through and extracted 1 cc."

"You inject it?"

"No, you drink it. But you need to measure precisely."

He squirted the chemical into one of the glasses and did the same for the other glass.

"Here's lookin' at you, Kid"

Tom drank his juice.

Alice drank her juice and made the only face you could make when you understood that you had NO idea how awful it tasted. They sat on the bed, looking at each other.

About five minutes later Alice was looking at Tom and he looked so sexy that it was like he was glowing. She could feel the heat coming off his body. Naturally, the drug caused the same reaction in Tom. They put their hands up to touch and the horniness was overwhelming. They could see only each other. If you had asked Tom what the wall behind Alice looked like he would not have been able to answer. Each breath was like a deep inhale of the sexuality being exuded from the other's body. They got on the floor on their knees facing each other. They came close and embraced. When they kissed their heads joined and became a single thing, unlike anything either of them had ever seen in the real world. When their lips parted their heads were returned to them.

"Mm" said Alice "This really is another place, not a world I know but one I like. Everything is at extreme intensity. Colors. Smell. I can smell your testosterone, Tom, radiating from your body. And touch. Every touch is like bonding to the thing or person you touch. Oh, Tom, I love being in this place with you!"

"Yes. It's a place I like to come to. But I never felt the bonding before. The bonding must not be part of the drug effect. The bonding is what we brought to the drug. Alice I am so grateful that you are doing this with me. It was never like this before. Let's go slow. Every sensation is so powerful."

They each reached around to hold the other's ass and ended up pulling themselves into each other. They embraced and merged their torsos.

Tom touched Alice's pussy. All the sexuality there had ever been in the history of the world was right where he touched her. When Alice touched Tom's erect penis she understand why a magic wand was a symbol for a penis. She understood the limitless power it controlled. They pushed their crotches together. They could both feel the endless power of sex, raging behind all human accomplishments, reaching out to engulf the entire world. Alice rocked back, spread her legs and Tom drank deeply from the chalice she presented. It called to him, it called to his penis. More than anything it called to his semen, yearning to be filled with his penis, yearning to be filled with his cum. But he would not be denied. He would drink his fill at the wellspring of the universe. He sat up, grabbed Alice's legs and slid her pussy, the whole of the stuff of the universe, onto his penis, the power of creation.

"My god", said Alice, "we are living the creation."

Tom said, "We are the creation."

Tom slowly began stroking the wand of creation in the pool of the uncreated everything. He stroked a little faster now and they could both feel the growing event. Then faster and faster until the pool of the uncreated exploded, grabbed the wand, sucking at it, sucking at it until the power of creation was released. It came out of the wand like a fountain, glowing like fireworks in the sky. The pool absorbed everything, sucking and sucking until there was no more to suck. Tom lay on top of Alice.

"Am I too heavy for you?"

"No, no. I want you on me. I want you on me like this forever."

"Amazing! All the tricks and toys we use to make our partner feel good. None of that is necessary at all. Just the amazing primeval act of placing the active principle in the cauldron."

"It's okay if you keep doing some of that other stuff some times too."

"I know. But this place is special and this place is holy and this place will live in my memory and I will remember it when we are not here."

"I will never forget this place." said Alice "And I will never forget you as you are in this place."

They slept. They awoke later and looked at each other, disappointed that they were no longer in that place. But it was a place to remember.

twoofer
twoofer
14 Followers