Gang Bang Club Ch. 02

Story Info
Attending a first swingers party.
882 words
3.82
69.6k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, here we go. I am heading off to my first swingers party which just happens to be a gang bang. Earlier on in the day I went to the sex shop and bought some lingerie along with a cock ring and enema kit. I went home to shave my crotch and anus. I then gave myself an enema. Feeling flushed, shaved, and horny it was time to go.

I drove for about an hour and headed to the house where the party was. It was located in a nondescript suburban home completely unlike all the others around. "I wonder if the neighbours know what perversions lie beyond these walls?"

Mustering the courage I head up to the door and knock. Kirk, the doorman, greets me at the entrance. He has the appearance of the classic 70's swinger you would expect. "Well, that stereotype is met." I thought. I introduced myself and he said, "Come on in. The others are in the living room." From the rules laid out earlier I knew that this was a safe room so there wouldn't be a full orgy going on yet.

Once inside I started to meet the rest of the club members present. There was a complete cross section of society. Old, young, large, small, black, Asian, white, east Indian you name it they were all represented. The variety of outfits varied also. Some of the guys were in boxer shorts and the women seemed to side towards corsets and garters. "Now this is more like it!"

The party host, Jennifer, led me through the house. An open playroom here, "Be prepared to have your photo taken in the open rooms. They are for our own club websites private viewing." Jen said. "Here is the hot tub and pool deck. Another open room and then four private rooms. You can change into your outfit and then join us in the living room." As she walked away I watched her tight ass with the garter straps leading down to her hose. "Fuck I can't wait to get a piece of that." It was interesting to think that instead of the bar scene where the whole round of single mating games are played, here I could just ask anyone I wanted if I could join them for a fuck or suck.

As I was thinking this my cock started to get hard as I stripped down to nothing. "Calm down big boy, the night is still young." I willed my cock down a bit so that I could stuff it through the cock ring. I then fastened the leather strap around my ball sack. This pulled them up and once again the blood started to rush into my penis. The mesh shirt came on, the boxer briefs with the hard cock poking out the hole in the front crotch and then the thong over top to hide the throbbing rod but be ready for the quick reveal and access. Easier said then done in my excited state. I grabbed a couple of condoms and headed into the living room.

"Now this is what I want to see." Jen has announced my arrival into the room. "See guys this is a lingerie party now." As she said this all eyes turned to me and I was thinking, "Lets get this party started!" I headed over to the bar and poured myself a rum and coke.

Terri and Kim were the bartenders for the night and they were a couple of MILF's. "Hello there stud. Mind if we check the package?" A bit caught off guard by how fast this was beginning to go. "Yes by all means as long as I may reciprocate?"

"Go right ahead."

The two girls reached over and fondled my quickly hardening cock. As they did this I was going in for a grope on the corseted breasts presented to me. Kim pulled my thong aside and out popped my cock from hole on the briefs. She started to stroke my throbbing rod and soon the pre-cum was leaking from the tip. "Oh my what have you done Kim." As she said this Terri leaned down and slid her mouth over my cock. She continued down then pulled back while maintaining a suction on my rod.

If I wasn't hard before I sure was now. I took a swig of my drink and looked around the room. Couples were mingling and talking. Some were watching us and I reached behind Terri and slid my hand into her panties. As my hands goes further down I can feel her wet pussy and curl my fingers into her. "Mmmm that feels good. Should we take this into the open room?"

"Yes, of course."

"Kim watch the bar, we can trade off in a bit."

"You better save some for me."

I look back at Kim and she blows me a kiss as Terri has me by my hard cock and leads me through the crowd. "Looks like you got another virgin there honey, you be gentle on him now."

"I will dear you know me."

"Yes, I do thats why we are here at this club."

"Don't worry about my husband he will be moving in on Kim now that I'm off with you."

"Husband?!"