Gang Bang Fantasy Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
okayjack
okayjack
660 Followers

Amy giggled as Will jumped not behind her for a doggy style fuck but he dove under her in a 69 position as he was eager to taste Amy's sweet, shaved pussy. As he pulled her down by her hips she grabbed his cock and began another extraordinary blow job. Will lapped are her pussy like a man possessed and soon Amy was gushing climax after climax with loud moans and animal-like sounds. The rest of the men in the room were stroking their cocks keeping them ready for action.

Bart could hold back no longer. He climbed on the bed behind Amy and quickly inserted his above average cock into Amy's dripping sex. She pushed back against him while Will continued his oral assault on her clitoris and vagina. Amy never seemed to stop climaxing. The combination of having a cock in her pussy while receiving a tongue fucking made for a most erotic scene and plenty of sexy sounds.

At precisely Midnight, I went to the door of the suite where Amy's father and uncle were waiting patiently as planned. We wanted to surprise Amy so she could live out two of her fantasies...............the gang bang with her high school lovers and the long standing daddy fucking fetish. They went straight to the bar, poured a drink and moved quietly into the bedroom. To say they were shocked at the scene playing out before them would be an understatement.

Amy was unbelievably sexy and totally into the attention she was getting from the two men. As her father and uncle moved into the room, Amy's husband could stand it no longer and he assumed a position above Will so Amy could suck his cock while she was being serviced by the other men. It quickly became apparent that he was not only enjoying his spousal porno movie but he was aroused beyond belief. He wasted no time in face fucking his wife as she moaned, groaned and climaxed over and over. It was hard to tell if he was pissed off or totally aroused but he worked over Amy's mouth with an intensity that looked almost painful to Amy. She was incredibly adept and never missed a beat as all three men worked themselves into a seating frenzy. Meanwhile, Charles, Thor and Monty had worked themselves to maximum arousal and seemed ready to join the action.

Once Will tired of eating her pussy he moved out from under Amy which gave her unfettered access to her husband's thick and impressive cock. Within moments Amy had stroked his balls with one hand while pulling him towards her for maximum facial penetration. Her husband roared loudly that he was cumming and he spewed his love juice deep into Amy's throat. She did not let a single drop escape her lips.

As her husband finished with Amy's hot mouth he moved away smiling. As he did Will moved out from under Amy and reclined on his back pulling Amy on top of him. This left Bart outside Amy's pussy. That didn't bother Will as he pulled Amy down on his impressive cock. Amy resumed her rhythmic motion and was quickly moaning and groaning. Bart climbed in behind Amy as Thor tossed the bottle of lubricant. After he oiled his cock he squeezed a small amount of the lube into Amy's anus. Once done he slipped the head of his cock into her rosebud sphincter as Amy slowed her motion long enough to allow his entry. The two men quickly assumed a rhythm as the rest of the men watched in amazement. Amy was simply the hottest woman they had ever seen. Amy's father watched in awe of his daughter and soon began rubbing his crotch, obviously becoming very aroused.

Will and Bart continued to moan, groan and talk dirty to Amy as they approached their climaxes. Soon they were announcing that they were going to cum. Amy urged them on by talking dirty and begging them to give her their loads. Soon they did climaxing at almost the same moment. Amy yelled out in ecstasy as she came long and loud as well. Cum dripped out of both orifices as they came down from their incredible orgasmic high.

As the men climbed off of Amy I asked all the men to leave the bedroom for a few minutes. They grumbled a bit but trundled out of the room leaving Amy panting on the bed and looking sexier than ever.

I went to Amy and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. I asked her how she was feeling and she told me she was fine. I brought her a warm hand towel and helped her wipe her dripping vagina and anus. She drank a few sips of wine and asked me what was next. I told her I had a couple of surprises for her and asked if she was ready for the next round. She smiled broadly and said, "You bet, bring it on!"

I placed a blindfold on Amy and told her that she should be prepared to try to identify the men using her without being able to see them. She thought that was a great idea. Then I pulled out the silk scarves and used them to tie her arms and legs on her back and in the spread eagle position. She told me to hurry as she was still really horny. I couldn't resist the temptation so I leaned down and licked her sweet pussy a few times before leaving the room. She moaned loudly and simply said, "Wonderful!!"

I went into the other room where the six naked men were talking to the two older men who still had their clothes on. Amy's father was talking quietly with her husband. He seemed to be asking him questions about his daughter as I am certain he was very curious about the extent of her sexual escapades.

I invited the men back into the room and suggested that her Dad and Uncle remove their clothes as well. It was a bit awkward but soon they dropped their laundry and were soon naked as well as the rest of the group. Most of the men had lost their erections as they marched into the room where I had softened the lighting and put on some slow and romantic music. It was clear that Daddy and Uncle Dick had the most impressive equipment of all the men in attendance.

As the men entered the room and saw Amy writhing under her bonds, they quickly became aroused again. Not a word was spoken as the men gathered around the bed. Amy's legs were spread wide open and her pussy was glistening and wet. With no pubic hair the horny group of men could see every millimeter of her lovely labia in the soft light. Thor had not yet climaxed so he slid on to the bed and started licking her lovely pussy. Soon Amy was moaning loudly and encouraging him not to stop. Her first climax was almost violent and she bucked against her restraints while arching her back and cumming loudly on to Thor's lips. He lapped it up like a starving animal.

Thor's impressive hardon was raging and he could no longer deny his need. He climbed on top of Amy and slammed his cock into her in one long stroke. Amy arched her back to accept the invading missile and soon Thor was pounding her hard and fast. She matched his pace and climaxed at least 4 times before Thor said he was going to cum. She urged him on pushing against him with her butt hardly touching the bed. Thor screamed as he jammed his cock deep inside Amy. You could see his butt muscles clinching two, three, four times as he continued to spew his load deep inside Amy.

Once Thor began to soften and withdraw I had the other men in the room lined up and ready to fuck her hard and fast as she had requested................one right after the other in true gang bang style. One by one the men lined up, climbed on top of Amy (who was still spread eagle on the bed) and they fucked her hard and fast.

She must have cum at least 3 or 4 times with each man and they all came fairly quickly in spite of having spent their loads at least once previously. I had arranged for her husband to be the last man in line. He waited patiently with a huge erection watching his wife perform like a true nymphomaniac. She was insatiable and could not stop cumming.

Once all the men stood aside he climbed tentatively on to the bed while Amy begged for someone else to fuck her. He surprised us all by crawling between her legs and lowering his lips to her sopping wet labia. Cum oozed from her vagina but that did not stop her husband from lapping at her labia like a man possessed. Amy had no idea he loved cream pie so much and most of the men in the room were surprised as well.

He ate her to another five climaxes before he climbed on top of Amy where he stuck his hard cock inside his wife. He fucked her hard and fast and she responded by pushing back against him arching her back while raising her hips off the bed.

Finally he came roaring like an animal in the jungle. Amy yelled at the top of her lungs, screaming his name. In spite of the blindfold she knew who was fucking her. Finally he collapsed on top of his wife. He was totally spent and it appeared she was too. No words were spoken as he finally rolled over and moved to the edge of the bed. I urged the men out of the bedroom into the main room.

I returned to the bedroom where Amy was resting with a huge smile on her face. One of her favorite fantasies had been fulfilled in grand fashion. I left her tied to the bed and brought a hot towel with me to clean her up. I toweled her soaking crotch and dried it before using the towel to wipe up some sperm that had been deposited outside her womb.

Amy said, "That was beyond anything I have ever anticipated. It was wonderful. Thank you so much for setting it up. Do you have any idea how many climaxes I had?"

I responded by telling her that it seemed she never really stopped cumming. I told her I was going to untie her from the bed but I asked her to remain in that position for another big surprise. She looked a bit puzzled but agreed to remain on the bed spread eagle. She also agreed to keep the blindfold in place. I gave her a bottle of water and poured a glass of wine before leaving the room.

In the living room her father and uncle were eagerly anticipating returning to the bedroom. They were still naked while the other men had put on their clothes. They all had that sublime look on their faces that can only be from the result of very gratifying sexual activity.

I went into the bedroom where Amy had reclined on the bed with her blindfold still in place. I whispered in her ear. "We have a very big surprise for you now. Relax and enjoy what is about to happen."

With that I stepped aside while her father and uncle climbed on the bed. They started by kissing and licking her feet. They kissed and licked their way up each leg working slowly and in unison. They worked as a team and you had the feeling that they had done this before.

The men finally reached her groin and they took turns licking her pussy and tonguing her sensitive clitoris. Amy was writhing on the bed and started moaning loudly followed by the first soft climax. Soon she was talking dirty begging them to fuck her. They men took their time and her father slowly moved to her gorgeous breasts kissing and licking them while also admiring her beauty.

Uncle Dick stayed between her legs licking, nibbling and sucking on her bald pussy. Amy grabbed the sheets and curled her toes as her non-stop climaxes kept her totally aroused.

Her father and her uncle were also sporting very impressive cocks. Her Dad's cock was about nine inches and quite thick with a large apple shaped head. Uncle Dick's cock was equally impressive and perhaps a bit longer than his brother. By this time the other men had crept quietly back into the room so they could watch their own private porno scene. I noticed that Amy's husband had chosen to stay in the living room. He drew the line at incest and could not bear to watch Amy fuck her father.

Amy's father moved up to Amy's ear dragging his cock along her body. She reached out to grab his man meat urging him to stick it in her. He whispered in her ear. "Hey there, Flea........guess who's here?"

Amy screamed..................."DADDEEEEEEE!!!!!" She knew immediately who it was and she stripped off the blindfold. She threw her arms and legs around her father and knew that she was about to fulfill one of her most enduring fantasies..........sex with her father. When she saw her Uncle Dick she reached out to him and pulled both men close to her. I must admit it was a bit odd to see Amy with her father and uncle and not a stitch of clothing on any of them.

After embracing and kissing for a few minutes her father whispered in Amy's ear, "You have no idea how many times I have thought about having sex with you. This is a dream come true for me."

The sexy Amy moved her hand down to his cock and simply said, "Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck me now."

With that he softly caressed her breasts and moved between her legs. His cock looked enormous, especially compared to the rather ordinary cocks of the younger men.

Amy slid down on the bed and spread her legs wide. Uncle Dick helped her hold her legs obscenely up in the air as her Father slipped the head of his cock into his daughter's waiting and wet vagina. He slid easily inside his daughter and was soon bottomed out. His large, hairy balls rested on her anus. He held completely still for almost a minute. Both father and daughter savored the moment as they embraced each other in a loving and very sexy pose. Not a sound could be heard in the room. It was a very special moment.

Soon their carnal urges took over and he began to slowly pump into his daughter. Amy responded in a hot, sexy way and began to move against the invading cock. Soon they were fucking in earnest while Uncle Dick played with Amy's lovely breasts.

After fucking in the missionary position for some time her father asked her to turn over. He wanted to fuck her doggy style and would later tell me that this had been a fantasy of his for many years. Soon he was fucking Amy hard and fast and she responded by cumming over and over. She was also talking dirty to her father saying over and over, "Come on, Daddy..........fuck me harder.............fuck me Daddy.............cum in me....."

Uncle Dick had moved around to place his cock in front of Amy's lovely lips. She leaned down and took his impressive cock in her mouth plunging down almost to the bottom. She quickly assumed a rhythm being pounded at both ends. After a lengthy session of serving both men in this position Amy stopped sucking her uncle's cock.

She told the men she wanted double penetration with them and she wanted them to cum in that position. Uncle Dick moved on to his back and slid under Amy. She slid down on his wet cock which was standing straight up and pointed at her dripping vagina. She moved all the way down on his cock before reaching back and spreading her butt cheeks. Her father moved in behind her and spread some personal lubricant onto her lovely asshole. After putting a few drops on his cock he moved the head of his cock to his daughter's puckered rosebud sphincter. He pushed forward while Amy remained completely still impaled on her uncle's cock.

The threesome quickly established a sexy and uninhibited pace. Amy arched her back and cried out that she was cumming again. Tears of joy streamed down her cheeks and the look on her face was priceless. After several minutes in this position and with Amy urging them to cum.............the men could hold back no longer.

Amy's father roared loudly and announced he was cumming. He filled her ass with his cock and his love juice. Uncle Dick yelled out that he was cumming and he raised his hips up to push his love pole as deep as possible into the lovely Amy. She came yet again and yelled out, "I love this..................Don't stop cumming in me!"

All three of them savored the moment while remaining in the double penetration position. Soon the men began to soften and the slipped out of Amy. All three collapsed on the bed, panting and smiling in the afterglow of the moment.

All the men in the room were sporting hardon but they knew that their evening was over. Amy's husband never left the living room but he clearly heard the sounds of sex emanating from the bedroom. I brought a plush robe to Amy while her father and uncle found their clothes. The younger men drifted out of the suite after a kiss or hug from Amy. Finally it was Amy's husband, her father, her uncle and me sitting in the living room with Amy. She had that freshly fucked look that also included sheer joy.

We all had a drink and talked about the evening and the amazing Amy. She was so grateful for yet another fantasy fulfilled as she sat between her husband and me holding both of our hands.

Finally her husband announced that it was time for bed. It was almost 3:00 AM and we were all getting tired. It had been quite an evening.

Amy kissed her father and uncle and bid them goodnight. They left the suite leaving me with Amy and her hubby. I looked at him and asked if he was okay. He nodded his head in the affirmative but he looked a bit shell shocked and spaced out to me.

Amy was positively glowing and showed no signs of being tired. She is an amazing woman. She still had on the robe as I had packed her clothes in a small bag which her husband was holding.

Amy leaned in to me and kissed me deeply. "Thank you, Jack. This was a most amazing evening and I am so grateful for you in my life. I am not even going to ask how you got my father and uncle here but you know that is a fantasy I have had for a long, long time."

I held her in my arms and looked straight into the eyes of her husband. "You are a very lucky man. This is one amazing and very sexy woman."

He looked at me and then took her hand. "Let's go to bed, Sweetie. It has been a long night and I can't wait to get into bed with my wife."

"Good night, Amy..............you are amazing!"

okayjack
okayjack
660 Followers
12