Gangbang

Story Info
Guy gets fucked over and over.
792 words
3.73
144k
18
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 02/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prersoil
prersoil
23 Followers

I'd came over with the intentions of playing with a very sexy and married gal. She knew that I like anal and she had wanted to use her strap-on on a guy. We went to her bedroom and got undressed. I started to lick her pussy till she started to cum, wetting my face.

She then told me to mount her and ride her till I filled her with my cum. As I was riding her, she told me how hot she got earlier thinking about finally being able to use the strap-on that she had bought long ago. As she was talking to me, I fucked her harder and harder. She asked me if I'd suck on her "cock" and I told her I would for her.

She asked me if I'd taken a toy that size before and I told her that not only had I taken a toy that size but a real cock as well. Well, I was close to cumming and she had me pull out and cum in her mouth. I then helped her put her harness on and get it adjusted and got on my knees to suck her "cock". As I did, I could finger her pussy keeping her on the edge of cumming. I finally stopped sucking and fingering her and lubed up her "cock". I got on all 4's on the bed and told her to make sure that she kept using plenty of lube and to put plenty on me to start.

Now the part that neither of us knew was that when she had went to get the harness out, she had laid it on the intercom of in the house. Her husband had came home earlier with a few of his buddies and was listening to this.

Well she got into position and slowly followed my instructions and was able to start to fuck my ass with her strap-on. With each thrust, the little vibe that was in her harness would tickle her pussy and that made her fuck me faster and harder. She kept riding me telling me that she was cumming and stopped for a moment to feel that I was rock hard as well. Something that she thought as I was moaning as well.

Well her husband and friends finally had heard enough and decided that if I like my ass fucked and like to suck cock, that the 4 of them would empty into me. They walked into the room as she was still deep in my ass and told her to keep fucking me...that THEY wanted their turn with me.

Both of us were shocked and scared as her husband wasn't supposed to be home that soon and didn't think he'd be bringing his buddies home. One of them put his cock to my lips and said SUCK IT! I know you know what to do. With that the other started to lube his cock up. He was about the same size as the toy that was in me, but this cock would CUM while the toy didn't.

She pulled out of me and was told to face me on the bed and had a cock put in her mouth. So I'm sucking one, she is sucking one and her husband and another guy are rock hard. I felt a guy grab my hips and guide his cock into me. He got behind his wife and lubed his cock up and shoved it into HER ass. About the same time as the guy came in me, he came in her. He told his buddies to each lube up and take their choice with her but I didn't get a choice.

It wasn't long before yet another load was pumped into my ass and my first load of cum was pumped into my mouth. The husband commented on how it appeared that I didn't mind my ass being fucked and wondered if it really felt good. I told them with the right amount of lube and patience, it did feel good. I offered to do him, but he said that he might first let his wife use her toy as it didn't appear that it was as thick as I was.

All in all, I had gotten fucked that afternoon by her toy, and 2 guys. I had 1 guy cum in my mouth and made to suck another guy hard as he wanted her pussy over my ass.

After it was all said and done, my wife and started playing with them when we could and sometimes I would do him and other times he would do me. Our wives would eventually play with each other, making it an all bi fuck fest sometimes.

prersoil
prersoil
23 Followers