Gangbang: Daddy's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fire22
Fire22
264 Followers

I looked down each empty side of the street in my neighborhood. It was completely empty, as I began to think of what I could do. I had to try and get to a phone and call the only person who could actually help me. I wrapped my arms around my tits, covering them up. But I was still kinda cold and pretty much completely naked as I kept walking slowly through the sidewalk barefoot.

I looked down, and knew I had to try and find a pay phone. I knew there was a gas station a block or two away, and I was hoping it'd be completely empty. I could probably call collect, or maybe find a quarter along the way. I mean, literally, crazier things have happened to me...all in one day even. Unless the pay phone wasn't broken that is.

I kept walking and got to the end of the street without a problem. That is until a pink convertible passed by me filled with these 3 college type guys...all older than me of course. They must have been around 23 at most, compared to my 18 years of age. We were all legal, so to speak.

"Sccccccrrrreeeeeeeeccccccchhhhh!" the convertible stopped as it pulled over after passing me.

I kept walking, this time speeding up a little.

"Vrrroooooommmmm," the car came back to me in reverse as I kept walking avoiding eye contact with any of the guys in the convertible.

"Hey sweetheart...you must be cold," one of the guys shouted to me as I continued walking and the car continued to follow me in reverse to the street side near the sidewalk.

"Hey Blondie, did you lose all your clothes in a poker game or something? I mean, you could have just given the dude a blowjob, or maybe me...," Another one of the guys said. I rolled my eyes, I mean...they weren't even trying and if they were...it was pretty pathetic.

"Hey, jugs! Or should I say the blonde J-Lo?" another voice said, trying to get my attention.

"Hey, the fucking near naked bitch with giant tits and a huge round ass, look at us!" the same voice said, as I finally stopped putting the pink convertible at an immediate halt.

I turned, still with my arms folded covering my tits. I looked at all three of them, all of them smiling at my near naked body shaking a bit from the windy night.

"Here, this is what you want, isn't it?" I said as I unfolded my arms and showed them my huge fake tits. The guys went wild.

"Now those are some big titties!" they yelled.

I turned and kept walking, still a bit angry about being locked out of my home. The car went again in reverse following me again.

"Hey, baby...why don't you get in the car. We can party a little, and we'll keep you warm. Real warm," chuckled the one with red hair.

I wasn't in the mood to get all nervous this time about being worried about hiding my secret, so I just went with my impulse and stopped again.

"Hey, boys...," I teased as I walked near the now stopped convertible. "...you want to party, huh, well...here's my surprise...," I smiled as I moved back and pulled down my red thong exposing my now limp cock. I thought it was cute.

But the guys in the car, they were shocked and all of a sudden the car zoomed out of there like nothing.

"What? I was so like going to fuck you guys...but you don't wanna party now?" I taunted as they disappeared from my sight.

"Pussies...," I whispered as I folded my arms again and kept walking towards the end of the street.

A couple of minutes passed, as I continued my walk. And I heard the engine of a car roaring my way, and I turned to see the same pink convertible driving my way.

My first thought was to run...and I did. I ran, and it burned since I was barefoot. I didn't turn my head at all. I just ran. My hair blew in the wind, and my tits bounced up and down.

As I ran, the car stopped and one of the guys jumped out and ran after me. He was bigger and stronger than me. He managed to reach me, and grab a hold of me. He grabbed my arm, and picked me up throwing me over his shoulder. I kicked and bitched a bit.

"Put me down you big ape, put me down right now!" I yelled as he carried me to the car.

He tossed me into the back seats and he jumped in after me. The car roared and I could feel the cold wind blow my blonde hair as we drove fast.

I laid on the seat, looking up at the brown eyes of the big black haired young man that had picked up my near naked body and just tossed me in the back of the pink convertible. He smiled, and I turned and looked at the guy in the passenger seat looking at me with the obvious "Fuck her hard" stare.

"You wanna party...we are going to party," the one in the back with me said as he looked down on with his crotch in my face. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock.

"I don't...," I began but was interrupted.

He grabbed my head and shoved his cock in my mouth. I closed my eyes tightly, as he was choking me with his cock. I couldn't breathe at all. I began to grab at his tight ass as he laughed at my choking. He kept my throat wrapped around for his cock loner. I began to choke, coughing...my eyes turning red, my cheeks turning red. I dug my nails deep in his tightly toned ass cheeks as he finally pulled off of me.

"COUGH! COUGH! COUGH!" I coughed as pushed him away, crawling up on the seat with the wind blowing in my face. I coughed a load of pre cum he had shot in my mouth.

He pulled off his pants, and his cock did look impressive. He crawled towards me obviously ready to pound me in with his manhood.

I again thought to myself, "What the fuck are you doing, Erica?!"

My God, I was actually beginning to call myself Erica. It was as if I was losing myself in this new persona I had created. Not even a full day, and all ready I had forgotten myself completely. I have fucked so many people in such a small amount of time. I was a fucking cumslut, cock addicted whore.

I was losing myself.

But, it felt great. To become something...someone completely different. Someone that could do anything...and anyone.

I gazed into his brown eyes as he mounted me while the car drove.

I was going to get fucked in the back seat of a convertible while driving at high speed.

Maybe I'll get a double shot in the back seat as well...this was by far the craziest day, and now becoming the craziest night of my entire life.

Fire22
Fire22
264 Followers
12