Gangbang Education of a Slave Ch. 01-04

Story Info
Slave submits to woman business associate of Master.
4.5k words
4.5
58.7k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters are over the age of 18 when in sexual situations.

If you don't like creampie eating, pain, gangbangs and humiliation, please do not read this story.

Your constructive comments are appreciated.

Author's note: If you want to learn the background on Tracy and Dave, I suggest you first read "Becoming a Slave Couple" (a 16 part series). Slut Tracy's saga continues here.

*****

Chapter 1 "Zeke Issues an Order"

After a tumultuous weekend at the House of Pain and Pleasure, I returned to my job at the bank bright and early on Monday.

"Tracy, did you have a nice weekend?" said my assistant Jeanna.

"Same old, same old" popped out of my mouth as I entered my office. That had to be the biggest fib I've ever told. I was still basking in the glow of a supercharged sex filled weekend. I went from a relatively boring suburban apartment existence, with standard once a week sex, to my introduction to mouth fucking, tit fucking and ass fucking, all in the course of two days. I also got my chance to see my husband assume the role of a true cuckold, eating the cum of my boss out of my asshole and taking it up the ass from a shoe salesman/sex slave procurer for a local dungeon.

I got behind my desk, looked at the stack of papers left over from last week, and felt the life being sucked out of me. Will I ever be able to see things in the same light?

Jeanna came into my office and asked "Did you see the change in plans today? Our big boss from the home office is coming today for an impromptu meeting of all the loan officers. He wants to review everyone's inventory of pending loans.

"So who's coming?" I asked innocently, knowing the answer.

"Oh, that would be Ezekiel Carpenter, the EVP in charge of our national loan portfolio. Do you know him? He's been here a couple of times."

"No, not really." My second biggest fib of the day. I really wanted to say "If by know him, do you mean pawing my DD's and tit and ass fucking me?"

"Well, he's getting here after lunch. Let me help you pull all your pending loans so you can be prepared for your meeting."

"Great idea" as I waved Jeanna out of my office.

I then spent the rest of the morning ignoring my work and researching domination and submission websites. As a newly minted sex slave in training at the House of Pain and Pleasure, I wanted to be prepared for a return visit. A lot more fun than loan applications.

While engrossed in my research, my phone rang. It was Dave, my husband of five years.

Who knows where our marriage is going now? We went from vanilla sex to sex practices I've never heard of, let alone performed. Analingus, cum swapping, cuckolding, and the whole new world of domination and submission. Dave relished his new role as the gum on the bottom of my shoe.

My revulsion of Dave's submissive tendencies reached a crescendo on Saturday when he was licking my squirt explosion off the floor, and I decided to dig the heel of my shoe into the small of his back to push his face into a puddle of my cum. And witnessed by my soon to arrive boss, Zeke Carpenter. I told Dave that I was busy getting ready for a meeting, and instructed (not asked) him to make dinner.

Around 1:00, there was a stir in the office. Ezekiel Carpenter stepped into our office, wearing a dazzling custom tailored Italian suit. The office staff was fawning over him when I arrived to add my greeting.

"Ms. Strahan? I believe we met last year during the last portfolio review. Is that right?" inquired Zeke.

"I believe that's right. It's good to see you again sir" I replied formally.

"Well, I'll catch you at the end of the day to go over your portfolio of pending loans. Until then . . ." and he wheeled out of the entryway and into the office of our branch manager, Julie Anderson.

I marked time at my desk, waiting for my meeting with Zeke. It was 4:00 when I saw him glide by Jeanna, give her a dazzling smile, and enter my office. He sat down in the guest chair. I got up and poked my head out of my office. "Jeanna, I'm not to be disturbed for the next hour." I shut and locked the door to my office and closed the shades.

Zeke stood. I stood. I unbuttoned my blouse and unhooked my bra. My DD's swung free, my nipples already erect. I dropped to my knees and said "Master, I beg your permission to suck your cock."

"Permission granted, my beautiful little slut."

I reach into my Master's pants, pull out his cock, and engulfed the length of it down to the root. He then reaches down under my tits, feeling their weight with his hands. I put my hands on his ass and drive his cock into my mouth over and over again. He pulls out right before he cums.

"Bend over the desk and pull up your skirt. Let me see your slut ass."

I pull up my skirt and pull down my panties to my ankles. Zeke's cock, glistening with my spit, eases into my tight asshole. I had my anal cherry taken last weekend and I'm already craving for a big cock up my ass. Zeke's itches that scratch. I'm furiously rubbing my clit while Zeke pounds my ass.

Reading my mind, Zeke says "Go ahead, my little slut, cum."

The twin sensations of my asshole being stroked and my clit being rubbed puts me over the edge. It's a much more intense orgasm than vaginal sex. Zeke enjoys the pulsing sensation in my ass and rewards me with his load.

"Thank you Master for cumming in my ass. I hope I can be a worthy cock slut to you."

"Get dressed, pack your bags and get your slutty ass to Sea-Tac at 6 a.m. sharp. No panties or bra. I'll have my assistant text you your boarding pass. And tell your worthless piece of shit husband that you'll be out of town for a week on business."

I bring a snack home for Dave in my ass.

Chapter 2 "Adventures on the Airplane"

I get home. Dinner is on the table. Dave says "So honey, how was your day?"

I glower at Dave. "Cut the shit Dave, I'm going out of town for a week with Zeke."

Dave has a hurt look on his face. "So where are you going?"

"I have no fucking idea. My guess is that I'm going to be his personal slave for a week and have every hole thoroughly fucked. Is that enough information for you?"

Dave looks down at the floor. "I thought we had plans this weekend."

"We don't now. Lay on the floor you worthless piece of shit."

I can see that Dave's cock is tenting in his pants. He obviously is getting off on this, and I'm happy to oblige him.

I pull off my panties and squat over his face.

"Open your mouth. My Master has left a gift for you in my ass. It's time for you to receive it."

I push for about 15 seconds, and a thin dribble of cum flows from my ass into Dave's eagerly awaiting mouth. The flow continues for at least 10 seconds. I pull up my panties and walk away. Dave is collecting the cum that fell on his face and pushing into his mouth to savor every drop. What a pervert, but I guess so am I.

I pack my bags and arrive at Sea-Tac at 5:30 a.m. A boarding pass is on my phone, a 7 a.m. flight to Los Angeles. I haven't been to LA in at least five years. I wonder if I'm going to see the outside of my hotel room, or if my Master is going to make for a captive fuck toy for the entire week. I don't care.

I see my Master in the boarding area. He's all business and so am I.

"Good morning Ms. Strahan, I trust you've had an easy journey to the airport this morning."

"Yes I did. Thank you for asking Mr. Carpenter."

Not another word is exchanged until we board and take our adjoining seats in first class. Zeke lifts up the common armrest and I can feel his hand snaking inside my blouse.

"Excellent Ms. Strahan" as his hand cradles my braless right breast for a quick fondle.

I ask the flight attendant for a blanket. I drape it over my short skirt. Within a minute, Zeke's hand is moving up my thigh to my pantyless snatch. He finds that I'm already wet.

In a whisper he says "You're quite a whore Ms. Strahan. It's only 7 a.m. and your pussy wants to play."

I drop any pretenses and in a firm voice say "Master, my pussy, ass and mouth are always ready for you."

Zeke has other ideas. As we reach 10,000 feet, and the stewards and stewardesses are occupied with beverage service, Zeke leans over and whispers in my ear, "Do you see that gentleman in the aisle seat across from you?"

I nod.

"Open you blouse and show him your tits - - NOW."

I don't have time to think. I instinctively comply. I fumble with the top two buttons of my blouse, and because I haven't worn a bra, the girls want to pop out on their own. I turn to the gentleman across the aisle, fervently praying that no one else is looking, and jiggle my tits.

Fortunately the man is paying attention, and turns his head to me in astonishment as he sees my DD's in all of their glory. He keeps staring at me as I quickly button up my blouse and then straight ahead as if nothing has happened. My pulse is pounding. I can feel my juices starting to flow down my thighs.

"Very good slut." Zeke then returns his hand to my crotch, which is now soaking. He begins a slow dance on my clit, which causes me to squirm in my seat. The man across the aisle has now figured out what is going on, and has decided watching me is a heck of a lot more fun than what is on his laptop. The idea of this man watching me while Zeke is playing with me adds to my excitement. I am both embarrassed and highly aroused by this turn of events.

I feel the beginnings of a rip roaring orgasm. My face is flush and I'm shaking in my seat. The man across the aisle is rooting for me. Zeke senses that I'm about to fall off the cliff, and abruptly pulls his hand away. I slump in my seat.

"You didn't ask for permission slut," he says in a tone of voice that allows the man across the aisle to hear.

I turn to Zeke and plead "Please Master, may I cum?"

"No," said Zeke, "You had your chance slut."

Both the man across the aisle and I are crestfallen.

The flight finishes without any further incident. As we are deplaning, the man across the aisle is standing directly behind me in the aisle as we prepare to deplane. He is standing so close to me that I can feel his erection pushing against the back of my skirt. He leans forward so I can feel his breath on my neck. The hairs on my neck stand on end.

"Sweetheart, if your Master tires of you, give me a call," he whispers in my ear. He reaches around me and slips his business card in my hand. "You are a lovely slut. I'll be thinking about your luscious tits when I fuck my girlfriend tonight."

Food for thought.

As we're walking through the terminal Zeke grabs my arm and turns me towards him. "Slut, what did that man give you?"

I hand him the business card and tell him what the man said.

Zeke smiles and puts the business card in his pocket.

We arrive at the hotel. There is a package for Zeke at the front desk. We have adjoining rooms, and we go to mine first. Zeke throws the package on the bed and says "Open the box slut."

I open the box. It's the jacket and skirt I bought last week, along with my silk blouse, freshly dry cleaned, and my shoes with the 4 inch heels. It also contains the powder blue lace demi-bra and matching suspenders that were provided to me at the House of Pain and Pleasure. Finally there is a new pair of lace topped hose to replace the pair I wore last Saturday (that were ruined by the spanking bench I was cuffed to while being mouth and ass fucked).

"Slut, when I saw you last weekend you were a vision of beauty and grace. Tonight, I want my clients to see you as I did."

I'm teary eyed. "Thank you Master for retrieving my outfit. I want to be the best cockslut I can."

"Don't worry my little whore, you will."

Zeke continued, "Let's discuss tomorrow. I've brought a couple files that you've been working on. One is the Greenwood loan. You must be familiar with this one, right?

I nodded in the affirmative. How could I not? This file was for a construction loan on a $100 million rehab project in downtown LA. I was on a team of loan specialists that was locking down the final details on that deal. I know that corporate (probably Zeke) was finalizing the documentation with the attorneys.

I was very familiar with Sharon Greenwood, the owner of Greenwood Capital, as both of us were on a subcommittee of the West Coast chapter of Women in Real Estate. Sharon is in her early 50's, silver/blond hair and always impeccably dressed. Her husband, Jim Greenwood, was a force in the real estate development business in Southern California until his untimely death in a small plane accident five years ago. Sharon now runs his entire empire.

Zeke added, "I've known Sharon Greenwood and her husband Jim for more than 20 years. Jim and I played football together in high school, and I've stayed close with Sharon since Jim's death. You, my little cockslut, are going to help me close this deal."

"But Sharon is a good friend, and besides which she's a woman. How can I help at this stage?"

"Jim and Sharon spent a lot of time with Shana and me. Let's just say that Sharon goes both ways."

Chapter 3 "Tracy Helps with the Negotiation"

I took a long bath and put on my slightly used outfit and shoes. No panties (as none were provided). I must say that if I was a guy I would want to fuck me.

Zeke and I arrived at the hotel around 11 a.m., so even with my long detour to a long hot bath it was still only 1 p.m. I went to Zeke's adjoining room and knocked on the door.

Zeke answered in a new custom Italian suit. He ushered me into his suite. Nice. It had three rooms; a large master bedroom, a living room, and a dining room/boardroom with a small adjoining kitchen. It's the kind of room that costs $1,500 a night. There was a light lunch on the boardroom table.

As we enjoyed our lunch, Zeke briefed me on my role. "As my slut, you will do exactly what I tell you to do. Sharon is a client and close personal friend. We will be covering the last few sticking points in our contract, and I expect you to help me close this deal. If we close it, you will get a generous bonus as a member of the team. Got it?"

"Yes, Master."

Around 2:00, there was a knock on the door. Sharon Greenwood waltzed into the room. She was dressed in a beautifully tailored suit and black pumps. She was still wearing her 4 carat diamond engagement ring, and also had on a lovely string of pearls to complete her outfit. Her silver/blond hair had a shine like a luxurious mane. Standing about 5'7" in her heels, she showed she still had an athletic body with probably C cup tits hiding behind her jacket. I was intrigued.

"Tracy, how good to see you," as Sharon hugged me warmly.

"Ms. Greenwood, the pleasure is mine," I responded.

"Please, dear, call me Sherrie," with a gleam in her eye.

Zeke stepped in. "Sherrie, I appreciate you coming here on short notice. As you know, we have about a 48 hour window to close on the construction financing for your project. Are you prepared to sit down and hammer out the last few points?

As we walked to the boardroom table, Sherrie pulled papers out of her briefcase and said "Of course. We need this construction financing, and with interest rates about to go up, now is the time to get this done."

She then turned to me and said "My Tracy, we've been to a number of meetings together, but I've never seen you dressed like this. I feel like I'm the most underdressed person at the meeting, and that never happens!"

I blush.

Zeke pushes on. "Sherrie, the first point concerns the length of the loan. We're at 24 months, and you've countered with 30. I'm prepared to offer a sweetener so that you'll find 24 months acceptable."

Sherrie responds, "Well, what do you propose?"

Zeke turns to me. "Slut, you'll address Sherrie as Mistress from now on. Stand in front of Mistress and show her your tits."

Well, I now know my role in the negotiation. I get up out of my chair and walk around to the other side of the table. Sherrie swivels her chair so she is facing me. I unbutton my blouse all the way to my waist and lift out each of my breasts so that they are protruding out over the top of my demi-cup bra. My nipples are erect.

Zeke continues, "Sherrie, this slut's tits are 36DD. You are welcome to fondle her tits. If you find them acceptable, this slut is available to you all day today and you may have full access to her tits during that time."

Sherrie eyes me like a hungry wolf. She reaches both hands out and hefts each of my tits with her hands. I can feel the juices starting to run in my pussy. She bends forward and sucks my right nipple into her mouth and bites it. I flinch, but hold my ground. It feels like an electric shock.

"Zeke, I must say that you have a superb eye for new talent. I've known this slut for a number of years and didn't see that she had this kind of potential. This slut has extremely soft skin, and her tits are both natural and amazing. She is also taking your training well. She didn't move away when I bit her nipple."

"I accept your deal sweetener, we'll take a 24 month term."

"Excellent," replies Zeke. "The next point is the indemnification clause. At present you are only indemnifying us for gross negligence. We'd like to propose ordinary negligence. The bank is prepared to offer another sweetener in exchange for your agreement."

Zeke looks at me and says "Slut, lift up your skirt and show Mistress your pussy." I comply.

Then addressing Sherrie, Zeke adds "As a sweetener, you can have full access to the slut's pussy for the remainder of the day. Stick your finger in her pussy. I'm sure you'll see she's already dripping in anticipation of what's to come."

Sherrie sticks two fingers into my pussy. They go all the way in. I groan. She takes her other hand and finds my asshole. She starts pushing her finger into my ass. I'm now having a hard time standing. I want her to take me now.

Sherrie licks her fingers and addresses Zeke. "Again, this slut is the real deal. Her pussy is absolutely drenched and she has a tight asshole. I can't wait to ravish her body. Your change to the indemnity is acceptable."

Zeke closes with the final point. "Now Sherrie, your mention of slut's asshole is a good segue to the most significant issue. We are about 10 basis points apart on the interest rate. I'd like you to accept the bank's interest rate, and we'll throw in another sweetener."

"Slut, get up on the table, show your asshole to Mistress, and spread your cheeks with your hands."

It's a bit of a chore with 4 inch heels on, but I dutifully climb on the table on my hands and knees, hike my skirt up on my back, and spread my cheeks.

"Sherrie, here's a butt plug. Use it on the slut so she can show you how she can gape her asshole."

Sherrie leans over the table to take the butt plug (which is huge). She spits on it and puts the tip against my asshole. I can't help but appreciate the absurdity of this situation. I'm kneeling on a boardroom table showing my asshole to a big-time real estate developer in anticipation of closing a $100 million loan. Sherrie treats it like a regular business transaction.

My thoughts are now interrupted by a sharp stinging sensation as Sherrie begins ramming the butt plug into my ass. I've never experienced a butt plug, and the pressure on my anal ring is intense. Tears start forming in my eyes. Zeke stares at me. I know to hold my ground. I push back at her, and there is a sudden "pop" as the plug goes in and my anal ring grips the plug at its narrower neck.

"Excellent Zeke. The slut has accepted the butt plug. I can't wait to see how she gapes her asshole. I'll tell you what, you let me stick my tongue into slut's gaping asshole right now and you have a deal on the interest rate."

12