Gangbang Education of a Slave Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zeke nods.

Sherrie pulls on the plug, and after momentary resistance, it pops out. Before my anal ring can snap back I feel Sherrie's cool moist tongue as she tongue fucks my ass. My pussy is absolutely gushing at this point.

Sherrie stands up and tells Zeke, "Have the lawyers draw up the final papers. I'm going to take the slut into your master bedroom. Have the papers messengered here, and we can sign them tonight." With that, she took me by the hand, and led me to the bedroom.

Chapter 4 "Tracy and Sherrie"

We enter Zeke's bedroom hand in hand. Sherrie addresses me. "Slut, you are a truly lovely creature. It's going to be a pleasure to defile your body. Have you ever been with a woman before?"

"No, Mistress." I lied.

"Well all the better. I've been with many, and it will be a privilege to introduce you to the wonders of sex with your own kind. We know our bodies best, and what feels good. I'm going to show you that."

"Take your clothes off slut, but keep on the undergarments and the shoes. I love to see your tits when they are held up by that lovely bra, and the suspenders, hose and shoes make your legs supremely desirable." I slip off my shirt, blouse and jacket and carefully fold them on a chair.

"Now slut, undress me."

I start with her jacket, then her blouse. She is wearing a bra that hooks in the back. As I'm reaching behind her, she grabs me and kisses me deeply. I don't know this woman well but I think it would be easy to fall in love with her. I kiss her back with the same level of passion. I pull her bra off and put my head between her tits. I move to her left nipple and suck it while kneading her right breast with my hand. Sherrie moans.

I push Sherrie onto the bed. She lifts up her bottom and I slip off her pants and her panties. When they reach her ankles I pull off her pumps along with her pants and panties. I throw them over my shoulder and immediately dive between her parted legs. She's already wet.

I've not very experienced at eating pussy but I know what I like when Dave eats mine. I start with soft nibbles on her clit, followed by long tongue strokes on the lips of her pussy. Sherrie moans with approval and pushes her hips up into my face. Her pussy smells gamey and hypnotically wonderful. I want more and dig deeper with my tongue into her pussy, looking for her G-spot. My tongue isn't long enough, so I use my finger to find it. Sherrie's legs start to shake and I know I'm going down (no pun intended) the right track.

After massaging Sherrie's dripping wet cunt with my finger, I move the finger to her asshole and slowly slide it in. Sherrie moans with appreciation. As I slide my finger in, I can feel the smooth inner walls of her ass and the pulsing of the veins inside it. I push my finger all the way in and start massaging Sherrie's G-spot through the thin wall of her ass. I know Sherrie is close.

Now I'll channel Dave.

"Mistress, lay on your side."

Sherrie lays on her right side. I lift up her left leg by the knee so I can lay my head between her legs. I start licking between her pussy and her asshole. Sherrie starts wailing. My tongue first rims her asshole and then goes to the middle of her anus, probing to get in. I use my fingers to start rubbing her clit.

Sherrie's legs clamp on my head and her body stiffens. There is a steady flow of juices from her pussy. She screams. I'm worried the people in the next room are going to call the police.

After Sherrie's body spasms for a few minutes she regains her composure and sits up and cradles my head in her lap.

Stroking my hair, Sherrie proclaims her love. "Oh, little slut, you know much more than you give yourself credit for. You do know how to pleasure a woman. If Zeke weren't such a selfish bastard he'd give you to me. I know how to please and be pleased by a woman. Perhaps maybe there will be a chance to spirit you away from him."

During that tender moment there is a knock on the bedroom door. I get up and open it a crack. It's Shana, Zeke's wife.

To be continued . . . . .

12