Gangbang for the Thai Wife

Story Info
Thai wife and her gf are fucked by six guys.
4.2k words
4.32
39.5k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

##NB: True story but names and places changed

***

Many husbands fantasize about their wife being in a gangbang. The thought of having several guys fucking their wife simultaneously or one after another, is a big turn on. In fact, these are notoriously difficult events to organize and having a partner who enjoys this is very rare. In the case of my Thai wife Bambi, luckily for me, this is something she does partake in as a special treat.

Early in our marriage, Bambi had made it quite clear that she needed more sex than any single man could give her. Petite at 5ft2", gorgeous brown skin and very slender and sexy, my horny young wife is a stunning Thai beauty. She is the kind of woman who can give a man an erection with a simple sluttish and provocative look, or by crossing her legs. Bambi was a small brown fucking machine built for pleasuring men, and what's more, she knew it. Her long flowing seductive black hair, her mischievous and sparkling slanted eyes, and her voluptuously sensual lips all held the promise of untold carnal pleasure. This has proved to be an irresistible combination. Although on the surface she appears to be soft, feminine, docile, and loving, my Thai wife Bambi is a right little slut. She will fuck anyone who is horny and hard for her marvelously proportioned body, or who simply wants to use her as his whore. She loves a hard cock and she will fuck any white guy with passionate intensity providing the guy is horny to get inside her tight pussy. Many a man has desired and enjoyed her body. Mostly, she had enjoyed her lovers in twos and threes, but occasionally she liked to indulge herself and welcome many more cocks into her married loins in a single night of debauchery.

My wife enjoys other men wanting her. I can still remember when she had laughed in surprise and relief when I had first admitted to her that I was excited at the thought of other men getting a hard on for her. The idea of my wife fucking a total stranger for money or for pleasure, and then climaxing repeatedly on his cock has always made me quite hard. My wife had grown up in a culture where it was normal for a woman to please men. She had worked in the beer bars fucking many customers, so I knew that this was inevitable. I had no choice but to enjoy it.

Bambi finds that being the center of attention is both terribly exciting and scary at the same time. Being used to satisfy the sexual pleasure of several guys gives my slutty wife a huge rush and an immediate sense of self-worth, but imagine being surrounded by a group of horny men all impatiently demanding to be serviced at once... There is no place to hide and typically a gangbang is a high-energy event with lots of non-stop fucking. There is no time to rest as every guy is demanding to screw my hot bitch's cunt. These events are rougher, more intense than standard threesomes or group sex, so my wife needs to be in the right mental and physical space for this before she steps into the room. Coming out of her period is always a good time as she has been starved for sex and is even more horny than usual. She likes to be fucked vigorously by one of her admirers, but not so hard that it is painful.

Therefore, when I told Bambi we would be doing a gangbang in Bangkok on our next visit there, she was understandably excited and apprehensive.

"I don't know, dear, I mean fucking twelve guys in a row is tiring. I am no longer very young," she protested.

"We will keep it small, Teelak, just six guys to fuck," I responded.

"Which other girl will be there?" she asked.

My wife never does a gangbang alone. It's too much to take on. She needs a second experienced girl there who is eager to share the action and pleasure with her.

"I asked Charles and Nam to join us. You remember Nam?" I said.

She nodded. Nam had partnered with her at the last gangbang and was a dirty little slut. Very petite and horny, built for fucking like my sexy wife Bambi.

"She has agreed?" queried Bambi.

"Yes, she will be there," I replied.

My wife appeared reassured. She would not be facing the men alone. That was one of her main worries always. At that point she realized that this was indeed going to really happen, and I saw her lips curl in a sinful and knowing smile. Her cheeks flushed red at the thought. Although she wouldn't admit it, Bambi always gets a rush from indulging in this ultimately degenerate and slutty act.

For me, the work had just begun. I had the core for the event, the two gangbang girls, but now I had to find the other four gangbangers and take care of all the logistics. This type of event is always a headache to organize. It requires a lot of time and effort to ensure it is a success. The first difficulty is finding bangers, even with a few months lead time. Getting a reliable set of guys to show up is a real challenge. As the planning progressed and hotels and flights got booked, I organized a team room to discuss logistics with all the participants, i.e. Charles, Brad, Terry, Jack, Sam, the girls and I.

The short list of participants had largely been drawn from our existing swinger network. Undoubtedly, the girls had fucked a good thousand guys between them and some of those would always be around and available. This was the case for Brad, Terry and Sam. All three lived in Thailand. Terry was a smart and handsome businessman working in Pattaya. Bambi had fucked him several times before, including in gangbangs. Brad was in his forties and he ran a small consultancy practice in the education business. He had been recommended by a mutual friend whose girlfriend he had fucked. He had a big strong cock and he was known for always giving the ladies a vigorous fucking. As for Sam, he was Charles and Nam's third wheel, a spare cock Nam always liked to indulge in. The only new addition to the circle was a young English teacher called Jack who was also a gangbang newbie. I found him using Craigslist in the days when sex adverts were still permitted.

I guess the most important thing we did upfront was to lay out a set of rules that everyone would stick to for the event. These rules were both to ensure our safety and the success of the event. Everyone was given a time to arrive at the hotel bar for pre drinks. Anyone that did not get there within thirty minutes of the start time would not get invited up to the room. This was as much to enable us to control traffic and keep it discrete, as to avoid interruptions. Most importantly, here were the housekeeping rules for play at the event:

1. Be respectful of the ladies needs and wishes

2. Circulate among the girls. No more than 3 men fucking one girl at the same time. All girls fuck all men.

3. Wash your dick always before oral without condom. All oral is without condom.

4. Can hold head or hair when fucking face but no violence.

5. No condom no play. Bring your own supplies!

6. Condoms for all penetration.

7. Change condoms as you change girl and use gel always.

8. No anal nor rimming.

9. Can cum (with condom) inside pussy, or (without condom) in mouth, over face, boobs, pussy or body.

10. Private photos of Bambi and Nam. Copies to participants only. No cell phones on.

That evening, I watched as Bambi put on her fuck-me make-up. I sat there silent and enthralled as she stared into the mirror, powdering her face and painting her eyes and eyebrows. I was so horny at the thought of her fucking those men. She ignored me as she worked to prepare herself, her mind already relishing the thought of the slutty debauchery instore for her. As she pouted her lovely lips and her painted fingers applied the final touches, bright-red whore lipstick, I could read the excitement in her eyes.

"What shall I wear?" asked my hotwife, but I knew she had already prepared something appropriately slutty. Of course, there would be no underwear tonight as usual...

"You don't need stockings tonight. They will only get ruined..."

"Okay..." she mused.

We went down to the lobby and Bambi held my hand as she walked sensuously across the marble floor, her hooker high heels resonating on the stone floor. I caught several male guests staring at her with mixed envy, lust and disapproval, probably convinced she was an escort. They were not far off from the truth... Once in the bar, we ordered drinks. It was happy hour, buy one get one free, so Bambi ordered red wine and got two glasses at once. A good start! My wife always liked to get drunk before fucking, so I knew that she would be having quite a few drinks first. The girls were looking ravishing. I could see by the way the other men glanced at Bambi in her tight gold and black Lycra dress, that they were already fucking her in their mind. Things in the bar remained cordial and polite. All the action would take place in private. Brad and Jack sat next to Bambi and stared at her with undisguised interest the whole time. They spoke only to her and she listened with undivided attention, her eyes wide and bright with excitement. I watched on with arousal, participating very little and leaving her to steal the show alone.

At one point, Bambi stared at Brad in the eyes, and put her hand on his trousers, gently kneading and stroking his crotch and cock beneath. It seemed like she didn't care about me being there and acting like that in public in front of me. My wife might be a real slut, but I am always proud of her.

"Your cock is so big and hard, Brad," she said with a silly drunken laugh. "I want to feel it inside my tight pussy."

This was the cue to go upstairs. Bambi was ready to fuck her guy! She nodded to me, and we all went up to the hotel room in twos and threes, so as not to draw any unwanted attention. The suite was a luxury room with a large Californian King-size bed and a sofa play area. This was the minimum one needed for a gangbang.

The girls both knew how to get the party started. They each took a guy by the hand and led him to the sofa area. The others followed... Bambi had taken Terry with her and he started to kiss and caress her. I watched him kiss her on the lips and her avid little mouth respond to his embrace. I felt weak yet aroused and fascinated at the same time.

Unzipping her top, he plunged his hand under the fabric and toyed with her hard nipple. Charles, Nam's husband joined them, keen to partake in my wife.

Seeing her pussy exposed under the hem of her very short sexy dress was too open an invitation for him. He knelt between her legs and began to lap at her moist tight pussy like a hungry dog. I looked at Bambi: Her eyes were gleaming with sinful lust and her lips trembling with anticipation. His tongue inside her pussy, my wife decided to start sucking Terry's nice think cock. I saw her lips close around Terry's hard cock. Her mouth slid down on his shaft, suck the meaty cock, taking his entire tool into her mouth all the way down to the balls.

Terry was leaning over and playing with Nam's breasts, but my wife's avid ministrations soon had his undivided attention. Seeing that his Nam only had one guy with her, Charles went over to join in, leaving Sam to get in there. Delighted, the beer barfly lifted my wife's legs to get better access to her horny snatch. I watched as he began to lick and ear her pussy hungrily.

My cock was growing harder in my pants now. I lusted to see this stud bone my petite slutty wife. I wanked my cock seeing my horny slut of a wife enjoying the attention of these two men at once. I had pulled down my trousers, and now stroked my erection as I watched and took pictures of my wife's debauchery and excesses to immortalize them in my mind forever.

Once she got going, there was no stopping my little whore. She was partying with these well-hung males as the boozed flowed through her veins. She had lost all self-restraint and sense of morality. I felt mixed anger, jealousy and arousal. Half drunk, her pussy juices flowing, she was reveling in the attentions of her two bulls. Hearing her squeals of pleasure was one of the biggest turn-ons ever. Her loud slutty behavior attracted the interest of Jack. Abandoning Nam, he too came over to join Bambi and suddenly she had three men to herself.

Bambi was the center of attention as the three guys took up positions around her to be serviced. She reached out and grabbed hold of all the cocks she could - one in each hand. Playing with the one while she sucked the other and vice versa; turning from one cock to the other hungrily, excited, not knowing which to enjoy first. Grabbing firmly onto her prizes, her head bobbed up and down on the thick cocks. I saw her lips wrapped tight around Terry's cock head and she sucked him like the whore she was. Her head bobbed up and down while her hands pumped each shaft in turn. I watched as she sucked, slurped and lapped at hairy balls, stroking them with her tongue.

Terry fucked her mouth as if it were her slutty pussy, holding her head firmly and staring down with arousal at the bitch who was blowing him. Her head flipped to the left and one cock was replaced by the other. Jack's young tool tasted delicious. Her tongue swirled rapidly around the cock-head before she swallowed it whole. I saw her cheeks bulge and hollow. Bambi's head moved up and down the shaft, letting him fuck her deep in the throat.

He fucked her mouth like a pussy, going in deep and hard until she choked on the tool. I saw her clinging onto the shaft desperately as he fucked her in the mouth. The men were getting very horny now and Bambi's pussy was soaked. She had already cum several times as she sucked these cocks on offer. She was dying to get boned.

"Fuck me, Brad. Fuck my slutty cunt," she said, pausing to look the guy in the eyes provocatively.

Brad climbed between her open and inviting thighs. Her newfound admirer sent his hard tool deep into her juicy cunt, penetrating her in one fluid movement, sinking his entire long cock up to the hilt into my wife's beautiful pussy. She let out a groan as he began to fuck her, pumping his tool in and out of her fast, giving her what she wanted and needed. I wanked my cock and looked at my wife. Her eyes were shining with lust and delight. She was staring at her lover, lips apart, letting out little groans of pleasure and satisfaction. He fucked her for about five minutes before the couple moved over to the bed to be more comfortable and have more space. The guy slipped back inside my loving wife, and she clung onto his shoulders, staring him in the eyes, smiling, as he fucked her soaking wet pussy.

Her excitement and arousal were contagious. Brad began to fuck my wife more vigorously, thrusting his long cock into her creaming sleeve repeatedly, fucking her hard and deep. My little slut of a wife let out a series of grunts as the guy mated with her. He boned my lovely slut as I watched on masturbating. She had already been fucked in the mouth by every man there. Yet I knew that she wouldn't stop until her pussy was sore and her body covered with cum. She was delighted; she had the biggest cock in the room stuck inside her dirty pussy and it wasn't mine! She was not interested in fucking me for now, she wanted to copulate and experience all the other males first. She wanted to make sure everyone had enjoyed her before she was tired and sore.

Bambi had come to the gangbang with the intention to screw farangs. She was horny and getting more and more aroused, but she was only getting started. The rush, the yearning was irresistible. Once she started, you could not stop. She turned her lover over and began to ride Brad, sitting astride of him and crouching over as she picked up speed. She closed her eyes with the pleasure of fucking the other man's cock. I could hear her moaning softly as she thrust her loins at the stiff erection inside her.

She ground her hips, moving back and forth on his stiff shaft, rubbing her pussy against the root of his cock and his pelvis. She was impaling herself up to the hilt on his bone with every thrust of her hips. As she picked up speed, she had begun kissing him mouth to mouth as she rode his cock.

I nearly came as I watched. I so wanted to fuck her there and then. I knew that it was impossible and felt frustrated and tremendously aroused. Although I, her significant other, was present and participating as a banger, I knew that all she would allow me to do was watch at this time. I should be the last person to fuck her at the conclusion of the gangbang.

As Bambi rode him, I saw that he was ramming his big dick up into her tiny snatch repeatedly. She winced every time he pushed up against the walls of her womb. Her tiny Thai cunt must have been hurting as she was letting out those little whimpers of pain and pleasure. I realized that the sound of her enjoyment had attracted the attention of Jack. He came over to the couple fucking and kneaded her attractively shaped firm butt as it fucked her partner's tool.

"Cum in me!" Begged my wife to her lover as she rode him with savage passion, thrusting her pussy at his cock relentlessly.

Brad held her head and kissed her as she made love to him, doing everything he could to avoid dumping the juice from his nuts there and then inside her womb.

Seeing her tire, he turned her over and began fucking her again hard.

Jack followed his lead and gave her his cock to suck as Brad fucked my wife in the cunt. His strokes grew faster now as she had grown accustomed to his girth and length. I heard Bambi panting and grunting, her legs lifted high. Now she opened them wide to accommodate her lover deep inside of her. There was no doubt in my mind that she was really enjoying the sex. I just could not help enjoy watching my wife moan of pleasure as this other guy drilled her tight wet pussy.

Her eyes were sparkling with sexual lust and passion. I felt a pang of jealousy and arousal, mixed with pride. I wanted to kiss her on the lips, touch her, gently stroke her, but her pleasure belonged to another man...

Seeing the group and hearing her cries of ecstasy, Terry now came over, too. Desperately, Bambi grabbed one cock in each hand alternatively sucking and wanking them as her lover labored between her thighs.

As she played with Jack and Terry's cocks, they played with her breasts and kissed her, huddled around her, fucking her in group together. Being the center of attention, feeling the tremendous rush of excitement must have been contagious. My wife was groaning and jerking with pleasure, in the throes of some crazy avid lust. The other guys wanted to fuck her and she wanted to feel their cock buried deep inside her. However, Brad was not having any of that until he finished using the little slut like a whore first.

Brad kept her there to himself, fucking her hard for a good fifteen minutes. The other bangers had to be contented with sharing her hand and other hole. Finally, Brad let out a long growl and released his heavy load inside her. She looked up at him with ecstasy and came with her lover. Sharing that moment of intimacy with him, she was immensely grateful, yet at the same time ravenous for more.

At last, Brad finally withdrew from her soaked and oozing pussy, allowing Terry the opportunity to get in there. The Englishman grinned. Finally, it was his turn to fuck this horny slut.

Bambi smiled invitingly and opened her thighs, holding her knees apart with her hands, her pussy hole was open, all ready and well-fucked. I could see that she was delighted to take yet another hard cock inside her dirty cunt. Terry slid his dick into my wife and gripped him tightly. I could see the lust and desire in her eyes. Terry groaned and immediately began to thrust in and out of her in long deep strokes, ramming his dick in and out of her pussy. She was impaled upon this stranger's cock and she was loving it. I tried to get in there to touch her, make her aware of my presence, but Jack had already reached in and was squeezing her breasts like a cheap whore.

12