Gangbang In The Country

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LuvsAShow
LuvsAShow
21 Followers

When she got comfortable next to me she asked "So, how'd you like the party?"

"It was awesome, never seen anything like it." She giggled a bit.

"You should have joined in, you got nothing to be shy about from what I felt," she paused and smiled at me, "How come you didn't?"

"Well, I guess I am not all that sexually adventurous, or something."

"I know what you mean, hon. I would have said the same thing six months ago."

"Really?" came out with just a little too much shock in my voice.

"Oh yeah. Just six months ago, I kicked my husband out, best thing I ever did. A couple of weeks later, I found some video tapes, hidden away behind the TV." Erin was sitting snuggled up to me on the couch. I reached my arm around her, and as she told the story her hand absent-mindedly had begun to wander down to the crotch of my pants.

"Well, they were porn videos, of course, but the son of a bitch never shared them with me!" She laughed. "Well, I started watching them, and was amazed by what I was seeing: two girls together, cum shots, all kinds of things I never would have thought of doing." She was still concentrating on her story, but now her hand was concentrating my rapidly hardening cock. "Half way through the movie was a scene where a teacher did three guys at once. My first thought was 'Oh my god, I want to do that!'"

I was getting almost as interested in the story as she was in telling it. Having her stroke me through my pants was getting a bit uncomfortable, I was starting to squirm around. It was also awkward leaning to one side to look at her. I reached over and took her hands and invited her to sit in my lap, which she did, facing me. Her green robe gapped open nicely exposing her cleavage and a dark swath of pubic hair. I kissed her a bit on her neck and down her chest. She continued her story anyway.

"Well, I watched that scene every day. Ok, a couple of times every day. A few days later, I was in a drug store, and they had a "massager" that was long and straight. So I bought two. After using both massagers at the same time, I just knew I had to do it." I pulled the robe open just a bit more and began licking and sucking the nipples on Erin's small breasts. She had begun to slide her hips forward and back over my crotch and in the pauses of her story, would reach down and rub her clit. She continued her story, but the pace was now a little more disjointed.

"One day, I (ummmmmmm) got a call from Jaimie. She worked at the hospital and I worked in a doctor's office. (Ohhhhhh) Can you believe that?" I couldn't actually imagine that, but had my mouth too full of her lovely nipple to be able to say so. "She and I (oh, honey, your tongue is nice) went to dinner that night. She said (yes, keep doing that) had something she wanted to show me."

I moved from her breasts up to her neck and whispered in her ear, "Ummmm, sounds interesting, what did she have?"

"New boobs," Erin said, but then decided that she needed a kiss. We locked lips and tongues as I imagined the scene. Even though I knew how things ended, I was enjoying this tremendously. Finally, our lips parted, and she continued.

"We met in a restaurant, and when she took off her coat (oh yes) and my eyes about popped out of my head. You see how big she is, she used to have nothing! So we had a few drinks (mmhmm) and talked, and well it wasn't long before the talk turned to sex." She paused for another round of kissing, but this time reached down and unbuttoned my pants.

"Honey, are you liking this story?" I nodded my approval in between kissing her breasts. "Good, 'cause I sure am liking telling it! Anyway, after a few more drinks (oh yes, just like that -- on the nipple) she was telling me what a guy magnet her new chest was." She paused, "Wait just a second, I just have to do this." And with that, she slid off my lap, between my feet, grabbed the waistband of my pants and pulled them to her. My cock jumped straight up, as my pants settled around my ankles. Her hand was surprisingly soft and delicate as she touched me for the first time. She ran her hand slowly up and down a couple of times, just barely making contact. "Oh honey," she said "you really should have joined in, this is a nice one!" She paused and held up one finger, then turned and went quickly to the bar. When she returned she expertly rolled a rubber down my hard-on, encasing me in latex.

Erin returned to my lap with my cock jutting up between her milky thighs, splitting her black pussy hair. She continued again, "I could see what kind of attention she was getting, (oh god, yes) our waiter was practically drooling!" She laughed again. "She said she decided to do it after her boyfriend broke up with her. Unfortunately all the new attention was making her super horny, (Yes, rub me with that) and so she started sleeping around, but she said it still wasn't enough."

She paused again, in anticipation of the next part of the story. She leaned forward and kissed me, even more aggressively than before. Her pussy ran along the length of my hard-on. I reached my hand under her and from underneath rubbed her moist lovebox and explored her anus with my thumb. Finally, she lifted her hips to the top of my cock and reaching down with one hand, spread her lips, revealing the delicious looking, deep pink interior. She looked back and watched as her pink pussy slowly engulfed my cock head, then slid down the shaft. We both moaned with pleasure as she rolled her hips, pleasuring my entire length which was now deep inside.

Erin opened her eyes and lifted her hips, about half the length of my shaft, dropping back down, she smiled at the sensation. In even more sporadic fashion, she picked up the story.

"As we talked, (oh god, that's nice) I admitted my fantasy of being with more than one guy. She got this absolutely wicked look on her face and said 'Last weekend, I was with eight guys.' I dropped my spoon in my soup (mmm, feels good in there) and splashed it on my blouse!" Erin laughed between small moans. "We ate in a hurry and went back to my place to discuss this startling development."

As she talked Erin was rocking up and down on my hard cock. My eyes were locked on hers, totally entranced both by the story and depth of those soulful eyes. Our fucking was not really generating much heat, as we were moving at a leisurely pace. I liked very much holding her. Her skin was soft and yielding, her floral perfume almost putting me in a trance. In the moments I did look away from her, I would gently kiss her breasts or nuzzle her neck.

"When we got to my place I put in the porno video (ohh, kiss me there again!) and she began to tell me about working here. We weren't five minutes into the video until we began touching each other. Ten minutes (yes, just like that) later we were kissing. Before the three-guy scene came on, we had her new boobs out and I was licking and sucking them. It was the first time either of us had been with another girl and when she went down on me, (yes, baby, suck it, yes!) I had so many orgasms, I lost count. She came like crazy too, and we spent the night together."

"After that, I was even more sure I (oh, god you're sweet) wanted to expand my sexual horizons, and called Peggy about working here. The first couple times I just danced. Well sort of danced. The first time I did a lap dance and realized that the guy was hard just from watching me, I came right on his lap. I was so horny, I couldn't stand it. I gave three different guys handjobs during their lap dances. Me and Jaimie went home together and sixty-nined for what seemed like hours."

Erin was riding my cock, but barely, as she continued to talk. I suggested that we switch positions. She got down on her knees, facing the couch. I entered her from behind. My cock slid in smooth and easy. I started with slow strokes and she reached back with one hand to stroke my balls and to rub her clit. She started to concentrate more on rubbing her clit and I started to work faster. Our breath was coming in rapid gasps and the story was lost for moment. Her soft curls bounced crazily as she tried to look back over her shoulder. With my hands wrapped around her hips, I slammed each stroke down hard, delighting in the sound of my thighs on her buttocks.

"Oh, Erin, fuck, your pussy is so sweet!" I cried between gasps.

"Fuck me with that cock! God, I love a guy working for a change!"

Erin was now working her clit hard with her red tipped fingers, first across her pussy lips blindingly fast, then in slow circles. Now her breathing fell into a rhythm and her hand soon followed. I kept slapping her with long hard strokes. Suddenly, she inhaled sharply and said "oh shit!" and her head dropped down on the couch. Her hand stopped as her body shuddered in pleasure. "Oh, fuck that was nice!" she moaned as her hand resumed slow circular motions. I pulled out my still hard cock. I wanted to hear the rest of the story!

I leaned over her and kissed her behind the ears and down along her neck. She was murmuring "Oh honey, that was sweet."

When I finally caught her eye, I said "Erin, let's hear the rest of the story!"

She turned and sat up on the couch, and when I stood, she could see I was still hard. "Sweety, you weren't done yet?" she purred. I nodded almost apologetically, and she swung around so she was lying full length on the couch. I kneeled between her legs and she pulled her knees halfway to her chest. I rubbed my slightly fading erection up and down between her wet pussy lips, when I was hard again, I pushed slowly into her lovebox. After a few slow tentative strokes, I looked into her big brown eyes and said "Now, what about the rest of that story?"

Being able to see her face, felt much better and more natural. My strokes were slow and deliberate so that she could talk. Erin then picked up her story where she left off.

"The next week I did my first after hours party. (Oh, that's nice, I like it slow!) The first time a guy entered me from behind while I had someone in me, I came like crazy. It seemed like each time either one of them moved, I came again. When the first guy pulled out and another guy rammed it into my ass, I screamed so loud, everyone stopped, thinking I was having an attack of some kind. (Mmmm, you are so sweet honey!) I was, sort of, an orgasm attack. After that I was just one continuous pleasure spasm. Even an hour after everyone left, Jaimie pretty much had to carry me to my car. She took me home, put me to bed and I slept until 2 o'clock next afternoon!"

As I imagined her sweet face contorting in one orgasm after another, I started stroking more seriously once again. I put my hands up under her knees to pull her legs up and have a better angle. Her story was interrupted by both sound of our skin crashing together and the grunts and groans of pleasure and effort.

"The next week it was more (Mmmmm, yes!) of the same, one orgasm after another. And then old Ray walked up. (Oh god yes, pump me!) My god! I never thought size mattered until I felt that monster go in me. (Oh, yes, honey! You fuck so good!) I had a guy up my ass the first time Ray went in and I almost fainted. Even after the week before, it was the most intense orgasm I had ever had. Then he asked if he could shoot his cum on my tits, and I said 'Sure!' and he about drowned my chest in hot, sticky semen. I came again, just watching him squirt!"

Seeing in my mind's eye Erin all covered in cum again was enough to push me over the edge. She realized it as well, and grabbed my ass and began helping my now quickening strokes. Looking into those deep eyes, thrusting as hard as I could, suddenly my balls nearly exploded with pleasure filling the latex cage with hot cum. The sensation was quite nice as my cock now felt all warm and wet, like Erin's pussy.

Unfortunately, I couldn't stay inside her very long after my orgasm. I pulled out and as I did she wrapped her fingers around my cock. She expertly rolled the condom off and dropped it with a soft "plop" next to the couch. Her soft hand rubbed the juices that remained on me all over my cock and balls. While she rubbed, I moved a bit more to her side on the couch. As she finished her story, we wrapped our arms around each other and kissed in between sentences.

"Well, things have calmed down a little since those first couple of times. I still cum like gangbusters, but not continuously. I guess I know I can't do this forever. Each Monday, I think that I am going to quit, but by Wednesday, I keep thinking about all the guys, and here I am again. I guess I just need a good reason not to come back."

As she finished, I considered the strange contradictions of this night. It had been very long and completely satisfying. I had witnessed my very first gangbang and made love to a sweet, beautiful woman. And yet it was the same woman who did both. One the one hand I could see her walking on the town square in a sundress, looking for all the world like a Sunday school teacher. I could see us walking arm and arm in the sunshine. On the other hand I could see her in a room full of horny men, taking them all on, laughing, smiling and cumming the whole time, and then drenched in an appreciative cum bath. To be totally honest, I wasn't sure which picture I liked better.

Suddenly a thought occurred to me: what about a bachelor's party where the bride and maid of honor provided all the entertainment? Now, this was worth considering! And looking into Erin's eyes, it just seemed possible.

LuvsAShow
LuvsAShow
21 Followers
12