Gangbang Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man began rhythmically thrusting into Jemma's hot cunt with long strokes, as Chloe held her hand tightly and caressed her breast.

Jemma moaned as she stared up into Chloes eyes, while the guy kept on fucking her long and deep.

Chloe lent over and began sucking and licking on Jemma's nipples, making jemma pant and squirm as an orgasm built up inside her. Chloe then moved down and slid her tongue over Jemma's sensitive clit as the cock thrust in and out of her cunt. Chloes hot mouth sent Jemma over the edge and a massive orgasm hit her, her pussy burned with sensation and she suddenly bent forwards pushing the guy out of her and knocking Chloe over onto her side, pushing Chloes head into Jemma's spasming crotch.

Chloe giggled and pressed her mouth onto Jemma's squirting cunt tasting her cum, she then quickly moved and guided the guys cock back into Jemma's wet cunt as Jemma arched backwards on the bed her hands gripping clumps of the silk bed sheets, the guy continued fucking her as she came again in little waves until he climaxed and came over her pussy and stomach.

"Get up; come on Jem you're not done yet"

Chloe said and pulled Jemma up so she was on all fours. Chloe then started licking Jemma's asshole and pussy from behind; as she licked she worked her finger into Jemma's ass.

As Chloe worked on her asshole a guy offered his dick to Jemma's mouth, she took hold of his shaft and began sucking the tip.

Once she'd got two fingers deep inside Jemma's asshole Chloe beckoned over a guy and helped guide his cock into Jemma's ass, Jemma tried to turn but the guy she was sucking had hold of her hair and kept thrusting into her mouth.

Jemma's was surprised at how easily a guy's cock slid into her ass and sucked the guy deep into her throat as she enjoyed the sensation of being stuffed from both ends.

Chloe crawled up on all fours beside Jemma just as the guy in her mouth came spraying his load down her throat and over her chin.

Chloe also had a guy behind her entering her asshole. As he bottomed out she grimaced and looked over at Jemma who was looking back at her, the girls smiled at each other as they rocked forwards with each thrust.

At first the guys fucked them slowly, but bit by bit Chloe began to push back, all the while staring at Jemma egging her on to do the same. The two girls thrust harder and harder backwards onto the hard cocks until Chloe broke, groaning while she bit her lip and bowed her head down pressing her head into the bed covers.

Jemma chuckled as she arched her head upwards and let out a scream as the guy's fucking them picked up the pace.

Chloe came powerfully squeezing the cock in her asshole hard, which made the guy cum as he pressed her down hard onto the bed and filled up her bowels.

The guy fucking Jemma was also close and was now giving her all he was worth, as she rammed backwards as hard as she could. Her long blonde hair flowing backwards and then jerking forwards with every impact. As they both came Jemma screamed at the top of her lungs and ground her tingling asshole back into the guy's crotch, as she felt his cum pulse deep inside her.

"Oh my fucking god sis?!? I never pictured you enjoying a hard ass fucking" Chloe said laughing as she stretched her hand out to stroke Jemma's shoulder and back.

Jemma rolled onto her side and curled up slightly, as she slid her hand over her cum oozing asshole.

"That's was Amazing Chloe, I've never cum so fucking hard..Mmmmmm" she smiled and licked her fingers.

The girls slid together and began kissing and caressing each other.

"I love the taste of cum on your skin Jem" Chloe said as she slid her tongue over Jemma's hard nipples.

"I love the taste of you Chloe" Jemma said and rolled Chloe over moving round until they were in the 69 position, she then pressed her mouth hard onto Chloe pussy and began caressing her pink wet vagina with her tongue.

"Oh yes.....I want to be covered with cum...."Chloe shouted as she pulled Jemma's cunt lips open and pressed her tongue deep inside her cunt.

The men obliged and go up onto the bed around the two girls as they ate each other out, and began wanking over them. Chloe slid two fingers into Jemma's already stretched asshole; up to the knuckle as she tongue flicked her clit. While Jemma's hot mouth was clamped over Chloes pussy her tongue expertly delving within.

With two blonde twins 69-ing in front of them it wasn't long before the men began blowing their loads, sending streaks and sprays of cum over the two, covering them both as they writhed together on the sticky sheets.

Chloe was the first to come, under the oral assault by Jemma. Her legs shaking uncontrollably as her pussy gushed over Jemma's mouth.

Chloe then laid Jemma on her back and finger fucked her asshole while sucking on her clit until Jemma also came, arching her back and squeezing Chloe between her thighs.

Finally the men left and the girls lay entwined on the cum soaked sheets, their bodies glistening and covered with cum and sweat. Exhausted they slept in each others arms until morning.

After that night Jemma realised Chloe was right and they had always loved each other deeply and from that day on they always lived together eventually buying a place on the beach.

12