Gangbang My Wife

Story Info
He video tapes wife with six men.
2.4k words
4.01
471.4k
81
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is about a fantasy that comes true that I have dreamed about all the time about having my wife gangbanged by 9 or 10 guys while I watched and then a grand finally fantasy at the end.

My wife Christina is a petite bombshell long blond hair and an ass that makes your mouth water and tits that would melt in your mouth she's 18 years old 125 pounds 5'9" and all woman.

I new right from the day I met her that she would be a very loyal and loving wife and that she would be great in bed she even seems like the kinky type I needed for my sexual appetite. I new that she would never do anything with out me being a part of it too

One day before we were married I told her that I always had fantasy of her fucking 9 or 10 guys at one time while I watched and video taped it. She was very reluctant at first and said she only needed my man toy to be happy. I was very happy to this response because it told me she would always be loyal to me and never go behind my back. So I went on and told her that at least once I would like to do my fantasy and get it behind me and that she could do any fantasy she wanted if I could do mine. You could tell she was turned on by the idea just a little worried though. So she agreed as long as we were careful in what we do.

So she started reading stories on the Internet about married couples and gangbangs that people had really done. She was turned on right from the start her pussy would get soaking wet while she was reading this stuff. So she decided that as long as it would not get between our relationships she was game for acting out my fantasy.

We started by going to different bars till we found one we liked. Then we became regulars at the bar so we could get to know the guys that were regulars at the bar and a little about them. She would always wear real sexy clothes like tight pants and peek -a-boo shirts or real short dresses and mini skirts. The way the guys would look at her would turn on both shed flirt around and us. We shed be soaking wet when we went home at night and fuck like jackrabbits all night. At the bar she had gotten to know about 8 or 9 guys that she flirted with all the time and started telling them of our planes to act out a fantasy when we were ready they all seemed like they wished they could do it right then but she would only let them grope her sexy tits and finger her pussy every once in awhile when she was horny.

Then one day a new guy started showing up regularly and we noticed he was always watching her like he was undressing her. He was tall muscular build with tanned skin. Christina was curious about him so she asked a girl she new from the bar about him. Her friend said his name was Jake and that she gave him a blowjob one time and his dick barley fit in her mouth she said it must have been 3 and a half inches wide and 12 inches long. Christina was turned on by the idea and she went up to him and started flirting with him she told him a little about the fantasy she was going to act out when she was ready and He said he would be very happy to be a part of and the next thing you know he was running his hand up her short mini skirt and fingering her. She was soaking wet already from thinking about the size of his dick. She put her hand in his pants to play with his dick and see if it really was as big as her friend said it was and sure enough her eyes grew devilishly large with surprise from the size of it. Her and me went home and fucked all night because after that she was really turned on.

After a few more weeks went by of getting to know the guys we decided we were ready to go for it! I got my video camera out to be ready for the party while she was putting on a new dresses she bought just for the occasion. It was black with no back or sides on top and very short enough that if she bent over you could see here hot shaved pussy in full. So we set out for the bar and when we got there every guy there could not keep his eyes off her. We sat down at our normal table and her guy friends came over and sat down next to her. We told them that she was ready to do it but a few of the guys had not showed up including Jake in all there were 6 guys. She said she wanted to wait a little longer to see if Jake was going to make it tonight. She was really hoping since this was going to be her only time to do this fantasy that Jake would finish her off at the end of the gangbang. An hour went by but know one else showed up so we loaded up to go to the house. One of the guys rode with us that she was kind of fond of. He was all over her kissing and fondling her breast and thighs it was really turning me on.

We finally got to the house were she went and sat down on the couch. All 6 guys sat down on both sides of her. We drank a few drinks with the music on and I got my camera ready for the action. The two guys next to her started kissing her all over her neck and breast and running there hand down her thigh playing with her pussy. She wasn't wearing any underwear so it was easy to do. Then after a half hour or so as I was taping her she turned around on her nights and started sucking all six of the guy's dicks till they were rock hard. Suddenly one of the guys got behind her and pulled her dress up as she lifted her hot ass up at him. She was dripping wet now and you could see it on the sides of her thighs. The guy pulled his pants off and put his dick in slowly when she just started pumping back toward him and sucking the other guys. Now she was moaning like crazy each guy started taking turns with her while she was sucking the rest of them and some of the guys were fondling her breast and kissing on her. Each guy blew their load on her back or her tits. And then she said it was her turn and got on top of one of the guys and trusted down hard on his dick a while she was relaxed enough that another guy got behind her a slid his dick into the same hole. This went on for about 45 min and suddenly she slammed down on the guys wiggling her hot ass and screaming from her first multiple orgasms she said she thought she was never going to stop Cumming. So finally the guys were finished and got their clothes back on knowing this was only time she was ever going to do a gangbang and kissed her goodbye and left.

We went back to the bedroom were she was still horny over the just the thought of what she just did. She fucked me hard all night I went 6 times that night and she told me that know one could make her feel like I do because she loved me only.

The next morning Jake called before we were up and left a message on our answering machine. He said he was sorry that he didn't make it to the bar last night and that he had car trouble and couldn't make it an. and that he heard that he missed the whole thing and wished he could have a chance too and left his phone number for her to call.

Well my wife and me heard the message and she said to bad she was only going to do it once. I looked at her and said well I have had one other fantasy if you're interested.

She said what's that and I told her I wanted to watch a guy fuck her without him knowing that im watching them.

She smiled and called Jake up and told him really she was only suppose to do this once but that she would sneak him in to make it fair.

She told him that I was going to be out of town all night and would not be back till early morning and that he could come over at 9 o'clock pm. he then seemed real excited and said great and hung up. She looked up at me with a smile and said thank you.

I said no problem I would love to see you getting fucked by a guy with a dick that was that big. It really turns me on to think of it. I told her I would set up a camera in the bedroom over the bed but hide it this time so he would not know he was being taped. And when he gets here ill go out the back door and around to the bedroom window where I can watch your progress. And I told her she should make some drinks for them to help relax and get in too the mood but get him to drink in the bed room where i can see every thing. You could tell she was getting hot thinking about it. Well now it was getting close to 9:00 and she started getting ready she put on her short back mini skirt with no under wear and a peek-a-boo shirt that laced up in front and no bra so you could see a little bit of her hot perky tits through the laces. Finally the doorbell rang and I hurried out the back door while she went to get the door.

She opens the door and he took a good look at her as his jaw dropped. She gave him a big kiss and told him to go sit in the bedroom while she made some drinks. At that time I was sitting by the window with it partly open so I could hear them. He came in the bedroom and sat down. He looked a little excite with the smile on his face. Shortly she came into the room with their drinks. She sat down beside him on the bed and handed him his drink. For about 30 minutes they flirted and she told him about the night before. You could tell they were getting turned on since his hand was rubbing the inside of her thigh and playing with her pussy while she had worked one hand in his pants and was rubbing his dick with a smile. All of a sudden he started kissing her while she was working his pants off. They were both getting very excited about what they were doing. She started working his shirt off exposing his muscular chest while she worked her way down kissing and sucking his nipples till finally she got to his dick.

She paused for moment with amazement of the size of his dick then slowly worked his dick in her mouth. She started sucking him faster and faster like she was being fucked.

Her pussy must have been soaking wet by now. And his dick grew very hard like a rock after about 20 min of sucking him. His dick looked like it should be illegal to have.

He then turned her around on all fours and started working his dick in side of her. He was trying to take it slow at first so he would not hurt her. When he had got it in about half way she started screaming and moaning out load saying more!! More!!

She then started slamming it in her pussy with excitement. That went on for about 20 min and then he pulled out of her and turned her around on the bed. He started kissing her and her neck working to her sexy tits and belly and then he made it to her swollen pussy and started licking and sucking her clit a lips sticking his tongue deep into her hole from time to time. 10 min later she pulled him away and told him to fuck her and fuck her hard. He got on top of her sliding his big dick in her while she was wiggling around exotically with pleasure. He started slamming it in her while she moaned like I have never heard her before. He then seemed to be fixing to have a orgasm and was trying to pull out before he came but she pulled him back in her and said cum in side here so she could feel him squirt the in side of her pussy. So he did and I guess the feel of the powerful cum squirting in her gave her an orgasm to. She started screaming real loud. I have never seen her that turned on a feeling so good. She then collapsed there on the bed and he pulled his big dick out while a big gush of his and her cum dribbled out. She was still lightly moaning from the fuck she just got. He got dressed and said if we ever need him again just give him a call and left.

I then rush to the bedroom after he was gone and she gave me a really great kiss and said thank you. As I was looking at her swollen wet pussy I was really turned on.

She got up and toke a shower. While I sat there

Thinking about what just happened. She came in and lay down on top of me and fucked me all night thanking me for the fun she had that night. She really wore me out but I was really horny too just thinking about it.

That is the end of my fantasy but she still hasn't told me her fantasy yet but ill let you know when we act hers out.