Gangbang Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in the locker room, Juice and JP and already left- Wham Bam thank you Ma’am. Lorenzo was very slowly getting dressed, eyeing me the whole time I was naked and drying off. This time instead of being shy I faced Lorenzo when I dried off. Being sure as I toweled my back, my tits gave a good shake. I also spread my legs wide open and slowly patted dry my pussy. I think the kid was getting another boner.

Joey had gotten dressed and came over to give me a kiss on the cheek good-bye. It asked me what was the next job I was going to work. I honestly did not know. He gave me a nice friendly squeeze on the ass and pat on my tits and left. That is when Lorenzo approached me.

He spoke nervously, “Miss Tammy, do you think maybe that we could go out sometime? I mean like on a date. We wouldn’t have to have sex or anything.”

I was almost in shock. I didn’t know what to say. The guy was so sweet. He had a real nice cock too. But my parents would never understand me dating a black guy. I let him down easy. I told him “No” then placed his hand on my tit. I squeezed it for him and said, “Here take a little feel to remember me by.” Lorenzo then used his other hand to get one last feel of my big titties.

It would be a while before I would tell Rachel about this episode. When I got home, there was an invitation in the mail- my brother was getting married.

This story is number 11 in an autobiographical sequence. In order they are:

1.Forced to Strip

2.Tammy and the Twins

3.Forced to Strip II

4.Club Med Honeymoon

5.Tammy Sucks a Black Cock

6.A Busy Elf

7.Tammy Rachel and Mark

8.Model Wanted

9.Dr. Dad

10.Bound for Pennsylvania

12