Gangbang: Starring Erica Raines

Story Info
Eric becomes Erica to star in surprise gangbang.
3.7k words
4.57
226.6k
183

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fire22
Fire22
261 Followers

I looked into the mirror and looked at my ass from a side view, thinking to myself that my ass was way too round and too big to be completely natural, as if something was wrong with it. Especially with the fact that I was a slim 18 year old male, it was enormous attached to my body. It was round and simply enormous. I was soaking wet with my long blonde hair pulled back.

"Don't stare too much, you'll end up wanting to touch yourself," said Ken as he kept his hand firmly on my round ass for more than a few seconds. "This isn't the bathroom of your house...it's the locker room shower, so it looks kinda weird," Ken as he walked to his locker naked drying off his hair with a towel.

"Yeah..." I replied as I looked down and accidentally noticed his enormous cock dripping wet from the hot shower he had just finished taking. I gawked at the size of it and imagined for a second what it would feel like inside of my ass, as Ken walked away from the shower room.

As I continued to secretly daydream, a shadow crept up from behind me and I felt a sensation of feeling strike me through my J-Lo type ass. Alex had swatted my ass hard, making my ass turn red quickly. Alex then began brushing up against my ass with his hand. I felt his fingers trickle around my now swollen red ass cheeks and tease my ass hole. I was completely naked with a towel covering up my dick. He was behind me in a empty shower room, ready to finger my ass as I bit my lip enjoying it. Nobody noticed. It felt good, really really good. But I acted differently.

"Hey, don't do that you jackass," I whispered as I pushed him away and went to my locker, wrapping the towel around the lower half of my body.

"Sorry, I thought for a minute that I was touching your mom's ass," Alex whispered back jokingly referring to my mother's talked about reputation.

"C'mon...let's get dressed and get going already. We've got that thing we have to do..." Ken said suspiciously. "We'll meet you over at Barry's place, okay Eric?" as he reassured me with his piercing blue eyes.

I looked at him and replied, "Yeah...I'll go by after I'm done picking up my report card," I looked down and continued to get dressed.

Ken and Alex were dressed quickly and said good bye as they headed out of the locker room. I sat on the bench with my head down. I turned my head believing I heard something from within the shower. The locker room was supposed to be empty, besides myself that is. I looked around and saw Sam Lane. He was a linebacker for the varsity high school team. He was black, about 6'4 weighing about 260 pounds...or at least his school card said so. He had a low grazing haircut and enormous...biceps. He was a bear of a guy, and enormous in size.

He turned and saw me.

"Something I can help you with buddy?" Sam said.

"Uh...no, sorry...I just thought the locker room was empty. Sorry..." I said as I turned and went back to my locker to finish getting dressed.

After getting dressed, I made a stop at the main office to pick up my report card. Afterwards, I headed straight to Barry's place. Once I arrived at the front porch, I rang the door bell and Barry opened up and greeted me.

"Hey Eric, we were just talking about you," Barry started, "C'mon hurry up and get up there."

I went upstairs and immediately noticed that something was up.

"What's up, guys?" I asked.

"Eric, we've gotta talk to you about something important. It's going to sound nuts but see, we have this major prank we want to play...but we need a star. We need your help on it," Ken said to me.

"What's the prank?" I asked.

Barry explained to me, "Well...um...you see, there's this party going on in a few weeks, and well...we want you to...well, be...um...dressed up. Dressed up as a girl that is..." Barry said to me nervously. "I mean, either of us would do it...but, I mean...c'mon, we can't pass for a chick...but you, you have that 'sexy horny bitch' gene you got from your hot mom. Think of it as going undercover or something."

I looked at him like he was crazy. "Right...that's going to happen," I said sarcastically.

"Oh c'mon...you said you wanted to help us with our next prank, and here we are asking for it," said Alex.

"Yeah, but I mean...this?" I explained.

"Well, it'll be fun...nothing extreme...just some fun stuff. C'mon...we're friends. Your our friend...so, be a friend back to us and do this for us," Alex begged me.

I wanted to return my friendship to them, I was an outcast at school and they were always there for me...but dressing up like a female at a party full of guys? I looked down thinking of what to say, and my eyes wandered and I looked at Ken's pants...thinking of that monster cock I had seen earlier and the sensation I had felt when Alex nearly fingered my ass right then and there. I made a decision.

"Fine...what do I have to do?" I said.

Twenty-Five minutes later, I was in the shower with Ken. I was completely naked...and he was shaving my body of any visible hair.

"You know, we joke about it but...your ass...it's um, it's really..." Ken began.

"Big? Unnaturally Enormous?" I said trying to figure out his next word.

"Yeah, it is," he laughed as I felt his hand creep down my back and start to grab and massage my ass to get a better grip. I twitched a bit but then I pushed my ass into it...it felt nice. I thought about his monster cock again, this time daydreaming about him ass pounding me in the shower with me screaming in pleasure ripping down the curtains of the shower with his cum dripping from my ass.

I was soaking wet from the hot shower I had taken before the shaving, and I was still very wet. I turned around and faced him, looking into his deep blue eyes, I placed my hand on his belt buckle and slipped it off.

He gasped a bit, but he let me continue. I then undid his zipper, and pulled out his hard cock. The water dripping from my long blonde hair dripped onto his enormous cock that I was now stroking. He closed in for a kiss...but hesitated.

He stopped more than halfway into it, and pulled back. He shoved his large member back into his pants as I tickled it with the tip of my finger.

"Mmmmmmmm..." I quietly moaned as he zipped up. "I'm done, you should clean up Eric," he said as he looked down and left the bathroom.

Minutes later, I came out in a towel and saw Barry, Alex and Ken waiting for me.

"Here, we've got some huge tits for you," Barry said as he set me down on my back on top of the bed and placed suction cup-type fake breasts around my left and right nipples. He placed a special glue underneath to hold it still. The glue was a one a kind solution, meaning that the only way to take it off was to use peroxide water to bubble it up and separate the suction breasts from the skin. The tits were enormous...they felt so real and looked incredible. Really space age technology put to excellent use here.

"Put this on," Alex said to me as he handed me a red dress. "It used to be my sister's, should fit you well. Your hair looks good since it's long, And we all know that you've got some experience using makeup from your mom. Go to my mom's room for all that."

About an hour had passed until I came out, and it was well worth it. They all gasped in amazement. My 5 foot 7 inch body, 120 pounds, tanned skin white skin, big green eyes, devil red lips, My long blonde hair straight down, with these large DD size tits poking from my chest and my enormously round ass sticking out from my slim trim body. Underneath, I had on a black lace thong that I had take from Mrs. Stamos, and no bra. I looked like a very fuckable bitch, and they all knew it.

My makeup looked great too, maybe a little much, but it worked. The fake tits helped balance my enormous round ass and slim body to create that slutty horny porn star look, the illusion we all wanted. The red dress was tight, showing every curve on my body.

"Come over here Eric," the guys all said to me.

"My name is Erica...handsome," I said as I placed my hand on my left hip and gave them the best 'I will fuck your brains out' look I had.

"You look great..." Alex said as he circled around me with his hand on my hip. "Now we need to see something. We need to make sure that you'll pass for a girl at the party. You'll need to dance, talk, walk, pretty much do everything like a sexy slut would. So let's get to work."

Two hours later, after learning to get my voice high enough, and move around like a female, I found myself dancing with Barry to music inside his room with Alex and Ken watching. I was Trying to learn how to dance like a female, and was finally making strides.

Barry danced close to me grabbing my ass and my fake tits. It made me feel so damn slutty, and the attention was incredibly addictive. Barry closed in on me and whispered into my ear.

"You look pretty tasty...Erica."

I looked at him, a bit surprised he admitted such a thing and replied, "Well, you too...Barry," as I grabbed and felt his hard cock through his jeans. "Good enough to gobble up and explode in me," I said with a laughing tone. He smiled back at me, but not in the friendly way. More like the way you'd smile at someone you'd like to pound deeply with your cock.

All of a sudden Alex came from behind me and began pounding rhythmically into my ass, sandwiching me between Barry and Alex. I was between these two huge guys feeling like some kind of dance floor slut as they felt me up and danced into me. These were my friends, but we were acting differently with one another as we danced. I could feel Alex's hard cock underneath his pants as he pounded into my skirt covered ass to the music very very aggressively, almost like a violent thrust really.

The song changed to a slower pace and Alex and Barry sat down while Ken got up to dance with me.

Ken, the guy that I seemed to be attracted to somehow.

I put my arms around him as he put his around my body, placing his hands on my ass.

"You look great, Erica. I mean, I just know that when the party comes...you'll pass perfectly for a chick at the party," Ken said to me.

"Thanks...I just hope it all works out." I said back to him as I bit my bottom lip. His grip around my ass got much tighter.

I looked up at him and said, "You know Ken, if you didn't know it was me. If you saw me outside or something...would you, well...I dunno," I trailed.

"Be Attracted to you?" Ken asked.

"Well, doesn't have to be an attraction...that is pretty strong. I guess...just wanting to fuck me...?" I said with a grin.

"Yeah...I'd want to fuck you. Fuck you hard." He looked at me.

"How about...now? Do you want to fuck me right here...right now?" I asked curiously.

"Yes..." admitted Ken.

My eyes lit up and I bit my bottom lip wanting him inside me then and there.

I said, "Well, you'd have to share me with two other guys. Would that be okay with you?"

I was basically asking him if he wanted to gangfuck me with Alex and Barry.

"...Yes, Gangbangs are hot as hell," he said to me knowing exactly what he just what was in stored. The song changed back to a fast paced beat.

"Hey, Alex...come back here. I want you from behind me," I yelled as I stared into Ken's eyes.

"Sure," Alex said as he jumped back on to where we were dancing and got behind me and placed his hands on my ass and began to slowly pound into my ass again with the music.

I tilted my head back while still facing Ken, and whispered to Alex, "Alex...do you want to fuck me like a two dollar whore, cumming inside of my ass and mouth, sharing me with Ken and Barry?"

His eyes lit up, "Fuck yes...and I know Barry is game."

"Good...let's do it," I said as I continued to look into Ken's eyes.

I went in and kissed him deeply and we both embraced each other, as Alex pulled up my dress and pulled my thong to the side as he began to eat my ass out. His face disappeared in my ass, as only the back of his hair could be seen.

Barry pulled down his pants and began to jerk off as he watched the show before him unfold. I quickly undid Ken's pants and pulled off his shirt.

Ken kissed me again, and I felt Ken's tongue and salvia inside my mouth. We kissed passionately. I then pulled away, and shivered feeling Alex's tongue inside my ass hole move around wildly. While still standing I bent over and began to suck Ken's enormous cock.

"Ahhhhh...Oh God that feels good. Great tongue work," I moaned as I had Ken inside my mouth and Alex's tongue deep inside my enormously round ass.

"Fuck...Erica, that's a great mouth job your giving me," Ken said as I slipped his cock in and out of my mouth. It was already dripping wet with my salvia and his cock juice. I spat on it slapping it across my face, getting my mouth slobbered as well. I continued to suck Ken's enormous cock, while Barry turned up the music.

"I'm going to fuck you hard, you fucking slut..." Alex said as he kept my red dress hiked up, pulled my black thong to the side and took his cock out of his pants.

I tried to stop him to make sure he'd go slow...but Ken's cock was so far down my throat I was choking on it and was unable to control Alex's pace.

Alex pounded his cock so fucking hard into my ass, it felt like I was being split in half, standing up doggy style while sucking Ken off.

I screamed with Ken's cock muffing the sound of my voice.

"Oh shit...you fucking motherfucker...you and that huge cock, your tearing me apart you fucking monster! God..." I yelled out with hot pre-cum dripping down the sides of my mouth.

Barry got up and pulled my hair and shoved his cock down my throat.

"Suck on that for a while," Barry said as he vigorously pulled in and out of my mouth.

Then Ken pulled the right side of my hair, creating pig tails with Barry pulling my other side of my hair as they both shoved into my mouth. Alex pounded incredibly hard into my ass while I had two huge cocks inside my mouth at once.

"Fuck...oh fuck yes," they all moaned. Ken then pulled out and said, "Let's have two inside of that J-Lo ass", as he walked around me and was facing my ass as it was being pounded by Alex.

"No...Ken, that's crazy," I moaned as I got an ass drilling from Alex, showing me who was in control.

He then pulled out and I laid on my back on top of Barry, who was laid out on the floor. My legs were grabbed and held open wide high up. Barry shoved his cock inside of me. Ken then stood up and lowered himself to shove his cock with Barry's inside of me, both at once.

I was getting double anal. It was incredible...unbelievable ...and painful. Alex pulled down my dress and exposed my fake tits and sat on my chest and he shoved his cock between my tits, as I laid on top of Barry.

"Fucking slut...I want a tit fuck..." Alex groaned as he began to ride my chest.

I had Barry and Ken both fucking my ass while Alex rode my fake tits on top of my chest like some carnival ride. I was screaming in pleasure with cum dripping from my ass and face.

I was then carried and sandwiched between Barry and Ken as they picked me up and slammed me onto both of they're cocks at once. They both still standing, and keeping me held in the air as they both fucked me.

"Fuckkkkkkkk! Oh Fuck! Oh fuck yes...God, fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me...oh fucking shit, fuck me harder. Fucking motherfuckers fuck me fuck me," I screamed as I was fucked hard like an animal.

They both then pulled out of my dripping ass, and put me down.

They looked at me breathing hard, as I smiled and began to lick my nipples as they looked down on me. I was then picked back up and thrown on top of the bed on my stomach, and Alex switched with Barry...riding me doggystyle once again slamming hard into my ass like a fucking ape. Alex pulled my hair while fucking me, something I enjoyed.

Ken watched while trying to recover. Barry began to fuck my mouth and he immediately came all over my face, getting cum on my cheeks and all over my mouth.

He then sat himself in the corner, obviously tired from the gangbang.

Alex then moaned in orgasmic pleasure as he shot his load into my ass. He pulled my hair and then laid his head on my back. It was like having a water hose in my ass and feeling the water stream into my ass and drip out...that's what it felt like to have Alex cum inside of my ass.

Alex pulled out, bent down and kissed my cum covered face...licking Barry's cum off of my cheeks.

"Oh shit...that was fucking hot, God I can feel it inside of me," I said with the taste of hot cum in my mouth and now the sensation of it inside of my ass.

Alex joined Barry as he threw himself on the floor in exhaustion.

Ken got back up, as if waiting for the moment he could have me for himself. His cock was rock hard as he walked towards me. I was still laying on the bed, wearing my red dress hiked up to my lower back and exposing my enormous DD tits. I smiled and played with myself as Ken circled the bed.

"I love how slutty you've become, Erica," He said to me as I got on my knees in the bed and looked at him with my cum splattered face.

"I want you to fuck me...hard," I begged Ken.

He came down towards my face and kissed me passionately and grabbed my tits. We kissed deeply, as I could feel Barry's cum from inside my mouth transfer over into Ken's mouth. He then pulled away, with his face now covered with the cum I had splattered on my face.

He picked me, completely overpowering me, and held me in the air off the floor. He pulled me into a standing 69 position, and I began to suck his cum dripping cock, taking in his balls at the same time.

He then began to suck my dry cock. He was the only one that cared enough to remember I could feel pleasure from there too. He did it very well, even licking my hairless balls. As if he had experience in the art of cock sucking...then he flipped me around and began to fuck me standing while holding me in the air with his knees supporting my legs.

He pulled my hair and held my hips as he began to climax. He then threw me onto of the bed, on my stomach, and jumped on me. He re-entered my enormous ass and began pounding my ass again.

He pulled my hair forcing my face to stare at the ceiling, while he grunted and fucked my cum drenched ass.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck, Yes yes yes yes,do it to me...cum in my ass! Cum in my ass!" I moaned as he came inside of me. He began to twitch with orgasm as he came inside of my ass. Then...I came and began to moan. He then laid on top of me resting and kissed my cum covered ass.

"That was...incredible," I said still dizzy from the experience.

"Yeah...I know, it was crazy, wasn't it?" Ken said back to me as he held me in his arms.

"I'm kinda tired...and pretty sore," I said as I wiggled my large round cum covered ass at him, hinting I wanted some more of his cock. Ken then began to slap my as ass with his hardening cock.

"SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!" was the sound being made as he slapped my cum covered ass with his cock over and over again. Just about the time he was going to re-enter my ass...a door was slammed downstairs. It was Barry's dad...he had arrived home. We were about to get caught red handed in this "After-School" gangbang...starring me, Erica Raines...and my huge round enormous ass...but now, it looked like the fun was over as we heard his footsteps got closer to the door.

Were we caught red handed and would I be found out before I even really started my 'cross dressing' career?

I was soon about to find out.

Fire22
Fire22
261 Followers