Gangbang Surprise Ch. 01

Story Info
A sub's secret fantasy is given to her.
2k words
3.81
114.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cool gentle breeze brought the welcome smell of spring with it as it wafted through our slightly open bedroom window. I didn't want to get out of bed. Without opening my eyes I knew the only covering on my naked flesh was a thin sheet. My naked body was sprawled across the bed. Arms spread to each of the upper corners and legs touching each corner of the bottom. I tried to roll over and quickly discovered that the task would be impossible. My arms and legs had been tied to each of the posts on our luxurious 4 post bed. The more I pulled the tighter my restraints became.

My still sleepy mind at once became filled with terror. Steven, my Master and husband was away to Texas on a business trip for the weekend. We frequently played these games when he was at home, but knowing he was away filled my mind with a sense of dread. I opened my eyes only to find that they had been covered by a satin sleeping mask. No matter where I tried to look I was met with complete and utter darkness.

I began to move my middle trying to determine how much room I had to move. Our silk sheet ran smoothly across my freshly shaved pussy and slightly hardened nipples providing a slight comfort knowing that I was at least in my own bed.

As I lay pondering my current predicament, I heard the footsteps coming up the stairs. I listened closer for any clues to whom my captor could be. My heart lept into my throat as I realized there wasn't just one set of footsteps but many, many more than I could count. I heard then all shuffle into my bedroom and listened in fear as I heard the blinds to our window closing. I tried to scream but just as i opened my mouth I felt a large ball being crammed between my teeth. This was a familiar feeling. My Master had used them many times when I was being punished for not pleasing him properly, when he would tie me in our "dungeon". A strong hand lifted my head as another set of hands fastened the gag securely, and much to tightly around my head.

I was completely defenseless. I could hear the men all around whispering as they admired my completely naked body. The sheet, had long since slipped off the majority of my body from my struggling. It was then that I felt it. One strong callused hand removing the rest of the sheet. The mans long fingers gently rubbed my flesh as he began his ascent toward my hot tight pussy. I was scared out of my mind and yet felt the familiar tingle of arousal that penetrated the deepest parts of my hot hole. I could feel my pussy juices begin to flow in contradiction to what my mind was telling it to do.

Strapped to the bed in this position I was in, everyone in the room got a clear view of my clit that protruded from among my pussy lips, and the hole that my Master had just fucked the night before, only 2 hours before he had left to board his plane.

The fingers of this man where now at my knee and they were slowly getting closer to the one place I so longed for him to touch. My mind was reeling. How could I be enjoying this. I am one mans property. If he finds out about this, I'll be punished severely. The mans fingers sliding up my inner thigh brought on a new level of arousal. I could feel my sweet juices flowing freely now as they trickled down to coat my ass and the sheets creating a sticky mess that was making the soft silk sheet cling to my ass cheeks.

The sight of this obviously aroused many of the others in the room, because I could hear the unveiling of all their gorgeous cocks as they unzipped their pants and released their hard pulsating rods from the confines of their pants.

This stranger lightly ran his finger over my pussy lips teasing them slightly with the occasional pinch. Running his finger up one side and down he other, then up the center until he found my hot swollen clit. He gave it a slight flick that made me arch my back in pleasure and yet again my movement was met by a tightening of my restraints. They were beginning to hurt my arms and legs but I didn't care. The pain made the pleasure that much more. H crawled up the bed and leaned down to my ear as he continued to flick my clit with his finger.

"You like that don't you whore? You like when a stranger touches your body don't you?" I couldn't very well answer him, I had a 4 inch ball gag stuffed in my mouth.

"Answer me whore or you will be punished." I nodded my head slightly and he continued to flick my love button.

"You are a fucking whore and my friends and I are going to teach you a lesson in pain." Normally pain was one of my turn ons but my Master knew my limits and only tried to cross them rarely. The thought of these strangers inflicting pain on me brought tears to my eyes. I mumbled under the gag begging desperately to be released. When he took hold of my clit with a firm grip and twisted hard. Pain shot through my body as the shock of it make me whimper. The tears were free flowing now and I knew all the men where thoroughly enjoying it. He released my clit and just as the pain began to subside, he spanked my clit with such force it shook me down to the core. Whimpering and crying were the only things I could do. However the more I whimpered, the more I knew these men were enjoying it. The man got off the bed but only after he spanked my clit again, 5 more times, hard enough I thought my clit was being cut by razor blades, it stung so much. He backed away from the bed and I heard what I figured to be his pants being unzipped and dropped to the floor. I could feel them closing in as I got more and more frightened.

I could hear many men around me jerking their cocks and I imagined them lightly teasing their balls with their finger tips. This thought, once again, made my pussy gush and throb with desire even through the pain, tears and fear. I felt it then, the weight of his hands on both sides of my lower legs as the bed dropped to accommodate him. He slowly crawled up my body I could feel his heat emanating from him like a fire. It seared my flesh and I began to sweat in anticipation and fear. The adrenaline pumped through my veins and my heart raced as he slowly reached down and directed his cock directly at my wet and wanting cunt. I wanted to plead with him to stop but at the same time I invited it. Wanting for him to fill my waiting cunt with every inch he had. I could feel his enormous head now pressing into the soft flesh surrounding my wanting hole. I knew I was much tighter than would be comfortable for him. My Master made sure of that as he watched me do keagals nightly and twice during the day.

The intruder leaned closer, "You want it don't you whore? You want me to fuck you raw don't you? I feel you getting wetter, your pussy juices soaking my hard cock as you anticipate what I'm going to do to you. What we're all going to do to you." My mind racing as I contemplated what he had just said. The tears still rolling down my cheeks soaking the mask that been placed on me.

"Answer me slut." He screamed as I wondered why my pussy was so willing to cooperate with this. I nodded, as much as my brain fought it, I wanted to be their cum slut for as long as they wanted. He pulled his cock away and back away from me. I heard to men approaching me on both sides.

"This may sting a bit." One of them said as I felt the hot searing wax of a candle drip onto each erect nipple. I wanted to scream but all I could do was lay there arching my back and let the tears fall, whimpering from the pain. More droplets down my belly, then 2 on each pussy lip slid down to my ass then a final one on my throbbing clit. The pain was incredibly intense.

I'd never felt anything like it and even through the pain, my body tensed and I let out a muffled scream as I orgasmed all over my sheets. I lay there wildly bucking against my restraints feeling them tighten around my ankles and wrists but I didn't care. It was the most intense orgasm I'd ever had that my Master had not given me.

Just then, I felt the hard sting of a hand slapping my tear soaked face.

"Did I give you permission to cum you dirty little whore?" It was the voice of my Master. This realization shocked and frightened me. How could he be here. I'm going to be punished for this. The tears kept coming and my body shaking uncontrollably as I sobbed. He sounded angry. I hated when my Master was angry with me. He leaned into my ear and softly whispered "You love being a whore so I have given you 2 full days of pleasuring everyone in this room. You will do as they say when they say just as you would obey me. Are we clear?" I nodded quickly, I knew my Master was NOT to be disobeyed.

Even as I agreed to this a hard cock entered my body filling every inch completely and tearing the tender bit of skin at the bottom. The pain was blinding but the pleasure was equally so. He fucked my pussy harder and deeper with every stroke until I was certain he had pushed through the small opening of my cervix. Pain and pleasure surged through my body as I felt myself nearing another orgasm. My master, still next to my ear, whispered.

"Do you want to cum, slut?" I could only moan in response as the mans fingers dug into my hips forcing me to meet each of his powerful thrusts.

"I said do you want to cum?" Forcing myself, I nodded the response to his question. I was on the brink, one or 2 more thrusts would drive me over the edge.

"Wait bitch. You will wait till I tell you. Got it?" With that I felt cum begin to splatter on my belly and face as the men around me ejaculated. My nipples were drenched and my Master took one into his mouth and sank his teeth deep into my tender flesh. My mind was fighting a losing battle with my body to suppress the powerful orgasm trying to fight it's way free. He pulled away from my nipple and replace his mouth with his fingers ordering me to wait over and over as I was covered with even more cum and as my pussy was fucked raw by a stranger. The he said the magic words.

"Cum now baby. Cum for me." My body began to convulse in the most powerful orgasm I'd ever felt. My muscles locking up and tensing against the weight of the man that was now spilling his seed deep inside my hot cunt.

I lay there, convulsing for many minutes before everything shutdown. My brain went blank, my body limp, and I fell into the deepest slumber of my life.