Gangbanged At Home Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife tells him about her rape.
8k words
4.42
299.4k
60

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read the first part of this story.

After what happened that evening, I never felt comfortable in front of those guys of our building. Whenever I walked by them, they use to have a very lewd smile on their faces. I knew that they wanted more of what they had that evening. I didn’t know what to do. I admitted to myself that I really liked the gangbang, but was not sure whether it would be a good idea to indulge in any future endeavor of similar kind.

So, I started complaining to Sam about how that place was too far from my work place and it would be much better if we could move in to some place nearer to my office. As Sam always had the similar complain in the past, it was not hard for me to cajole him to take up the decision. And we moved out of that place, much to my relief.

Our new home was also an apartment complex, though the living room and dining area were a bit smaller, but I had no complains.

Another thing was really bothering me. In all our four years of marriage, we had never kept any secrets between us and I knew that I should tell Sam about what happened that evening. But, I was really not sure about how he’d react. I love him very much and was/am not ready to lose him at any cost. But, I decided that I’d tell him anyway and see what happens.

So, one night after dinner I decided to go ahead and chalked out a plan of action. We were relaxing in our living room and I went up to the TV set and played the movie, which I was watching THAT night. It features a woman with three men and the scenes were really hot. I moved into the sofa, where Sam was sitting, and sat close to his lap. I put a hand on his right thigh and run my tongue on his ear. I knew how that turns him on. He then placed both of his hands on my tits and squeezed them. A moan escaped my lips. I knew he was getting hot and making me the same.

He started talking dirty, “So, you like this movie very much, don’t you? Do you like the cocks of those guys?” I talked back to him, “Yes I like them. I like the way these guys are fucking her.” He took off my robe, which was the only thing I was wearing then. I returned the favor by taking off his T-shirt and trouser along with his shorts. His cock was already very hard and some pre-cum was leaking from it. I swooped down on his cock and lapped up the juice from the head, causing his cock to throb. He wanted me to take his cock in my mouth, but I wanted it to last and moved away, but kept my hand on his cock, stroking it lightly. He got frustrated and said, “So, you want to play dirty tonight, don’t you, Slut?” “Yes”, I answered. He continued his verbal assault, “Do you want to get fucked like that woman?” I knew that he didn’t mean what he was saying, but I was hoping otherwise. It would help me to bring up the subject. I said, “Yes, I want to get fucked like that, but I want you to watch me getting fucked like that.” He almost came when he heard that. I squeezed the base of his cock hard as not to allow him to come so fast.

I told that I wanted to feel his tongue on my pussy, and he obliged right away. He laid me down on the sofa on my back and went between my legs. He took a long look at my very wet pussy, as if he was seeing it for the very first time. Then he ran his tongue very slowly over my outer lips. He did that for some few more times. I wanted him to lick my clit, but he was avoiding it intentionally, making me buck my pussy up to his mouth. Not able to bear this sweet torture anymore, I shouted, “Please Honey, lick my clit. Please make me come with your tongue.” Sam was waiting for me to say those words. He put his tongue on my clit and started lapping at it with frenzy. He inserted two fingers in my pussy and found my G-spot and started playing some very hard games with it. This was too much for me. As he continued to lick my clit with fervor and finger fuck me, I went wild and came very hard on his fingers and mouth. He lapped up the juices from my cunt. He took one of his fingers, soaked with my juices, to his lips and licked it clean and brought the other finger to my lips and said, “Taste your own juice, you Slut!” I obliged as I lapped up the juices from his finger as if it were the last that I’d ever get.

He then spread my legs wider and positioned himself between my legs. He took his hard cock in his hand and started rubbing it along my slit. I knew he wanted to tease me to the point when I’d beg him to fuck me. Well, I was already to that point and I begged him, “Please fuck me with that hard cock. I want you to fuck me very hard and I want you to talk dirty to me.” He shoved his cock into my pussy in one hard thrust and I moaned out loud. He started to talk dirty to me, “I’ll fuck you like a whore tonight. I’ll fuck you like that woman. Do you want to get fucked like a whore?” I replied, “Yes, I want to get fucked like a whore. Fuck me like a whore. I want to get gangbanged and I want all the men to come all over me.” I said that and looked directly into Sam’s eyes to find out his reaction. He stopped for a moment and I thought that I’d lost it all. But, he immediately drove into my pussy more vigorously and I decided to go ahead with it. Then I said, “Sam, I want to tell you something, while you fuck me.” He looked at me with his lustful eyes and nodded yes, and slowed his pace a bit so as to enjoy the fuck for some more time.

Looking directly into his eyes, I blurted out everything that happened to me THAT evening. He didn’t say a single word while I spoke, but when I told him how they’d come all over my face, mouth and tits, he gave me one last hard thrust and came very hard in my pussy. I felt him spurt his hot sperm deep inside my womb. That drove me over the edge and I came bucking my ass trying to pull his cock deeper into my pussy.

When we’d finished coming, he didn’t take out his cock from my cunt. Instead, he looked me in the eye and asked me whether I was telling the truth. I told him that it really happened and I’d told him exactly what happened and apologized for not telling him before. I told him that I didn’t have the courage to tell him, though I wanted to. I couldn’t make out what was going on in his mind, but I felt that his cock had remained hard even after coming, which was not the case on previous occasions. He asked me in a very husky voice, “Smita, did you like it when they fucked you like that? Did you want them to fuck you like a whore that evening?” I said, “I’m sorry Sam. That evening I was so horny by watching the movie and you were not there. And I really needed to get fucked and when they came in and started it all I couldn’t or didn’t want them to stop. And yes, I liked it very much. And I’m sorry about that. But, I really love you very much and don’t want to lose you.” I felt his cock throb inside my pussy and I looked intently into his eyes.

He kissed me full on my mouth and when he withdrew he said, “Smita, I always wanted to see you fuck other men in real life. But, I didn’t know how you’d react. That’s why I never brought up that subject. And now that you’ve told me about all this, I want to make my fantasy come true. What do you think, will you do it again in front of me?” I couldn’t believe what was happening. I always thought that I’d lose Sam, if I told him about my experience, and there I was lying beneath my husband with his hard cock throbbing in my pussy and he was asking me to relive the experience for him to watch. I had to admit that the mere mention of those words made me wetter in my pussy and I bucked my ass up to take his cock deeper. He took the hint and started thrusting his cock into my pussy slowly again. He asked me again, “So, will you fuck other men in front of me?” I told him that I love him dearly and don’t want to do anything that would affect our love life. He took my face in his hands and told me that he loved me the same way and by doing it, won’t affect our love life a bit. He said, “After all, what has love to do with all this?” On hearing that I extended my hands grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled them against me. As he drove his cock deeper, I said, “Yes, I’ll do it only if you are there and promise me to fuck me afterwards.” He asked me, “Is that a promise?” I said, “Yes, I’ll do it if you want it. I promise.” Both of us were getting too much hot by all the conversation that was going on. Sam increased his tempo and started fucking me with abandon and though that was his second time that night, I sensed that he was going to come very soon. I started bucking my ass up meeting his every thrust with that of mine allowing his cock to glide against my G-spot. He couldn’t hold on any more and came for the second time in my pussy. Feeling his hot cum in my womb brought me over the edge again and I came like a river and felt like I was in the seventh heaven. When we came back to earth, Sam took out his cock from my pussy, kissed me deeply and said that he loved me and we fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Next morning both of us avoided the subject that we’d discussed the night before. As we left for work, he kissed me and I could see a wicked smile on his face but couldn’t understand it.

I was too busy at work and forgot the subject as a whole. Soon after lunch hour Sam called me and in a very deep voice said, “I found some clients for you, Whore.” I was stunned to hear that. Talking dirty, while having sex is one thing and talking dirty over phone at work and that too on such a subject was another thing. Sam never did that before and I thought that he was testing me and was just kidding. I asked him what he meant by that and whether he was serious. He said, yes and told me to be at home by 5:45. He’d also go home early. I couldn’t believe what he said and thought that he must be kidding, and assured myself by thinking that he couldn’t have arranged all that in such a small time. But, I decided to play by Sam’s lines and made a note to reach home early.

I couldn’t concentrate on my work, as Sam’s words kept coming back to my mind, “I found some clients for you, Whore.” I looked at the watch every ten minute and waited anxiously to go home and find out what Sam was up to. But, I had to admit to myself that the thought of being fucked by other men in front of my husband was making me quite hot as I felt my panties getting soaked from the wetness from my pussy.

I reached home at 5:40 that evening and found Sam’s car at the apartment parking lot. I went inside our apartment to found that Sam was relaxing on the sofa of our living room and having a beer. He got up, when he saw me, took me in his arms and kissed me. As we broke off from the kiss I gave a questioning look and asked him what was the phone call all about. He in turn took me in his arms and asked me whether I was really ready to fulfill his fantasy. I dropped my eyes and gave him a nod. He then told me about these three men we met at one of Sam’s office parties. I couldn’t remember them though. They were from a different company, with whom he was negotiating for a deal for sometime. He went on saying that he knew from the very moment those guys met me, at that party, they wanted to fuck me. He told me that the guys couldn’t take their eyes off me and that evening and they had complimented about me when they met Sam later. He added that these guys were really driving him nuts as he wanted to close the deal as soon as possible and they were taking their own sweet time.

Se said, “I met them again this morning. And I decided that as I want this contract very badly, I’d offer them some incentive from my end to close the deal. Well Honey, the incentive that I’m going to offer them is YOU. And I told them quite as the same.” Sam told me that at first the guys didn’t believe him, and asked whether I was up to it. He told them that he’d speak to me about it and had asked them to come to our home for dinner at seven. He asked me, “Well Honey, what do you think? Will you do it?” I looked at him and asked, “Do you really want me to do this? Are you sure watching me getting fucked by other men won’t affect our love life?” He said, “Yes I want it and I know you want it as much as I do. And Honey, trust me, I’m going to love you the same as I do now, maybe even more as you’ll be actually doing me a favor, helping me to get the contract.” He waited for my answer. I replied, “Well, if you want this and remember your promise to fuck me afterwards, I’ll do it.” That was all he wanted to hear. He told me to take a shower and to dress for the occasion and gave me a broad smile.

I went into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I needed some time alone. I asked myself whether I was really ready for it. But, I remembered how horny I felt on the other evening when I got gangbanged and when Sam mentioned about his fantasy the night before. I knew I wanted it to happen as much as Sam. I stepped into the shower and let the warm water take away all the strain. As I dried off in front of the bathroom mirror, I tried to decide upon what to wear. At last I decided to wear a red evening dress that Sam had bought me a few weeks back.

As I went into our bedroom and took out the dress and laid it down on the bed, Sam knocked and announced that the guys had already come. I opened the drawer, where I keep my lingerie. I took out a black G-String panty, knowing that I won’t be able to wear any bra with the dress I chose. The dress had only two strings as shoulder straps. That doesn’t offer any option of wearing a bra with the dress, not that I need a bra, having a pair of very firm tits. I wore the panty and slipped the dress on me. The dress was of a silky material and clung to my body like a second skin. I looked myself in the mirror and liked the reflection. As the dress was cut low both in front and back it showed off much of my skin and I can clearly see much of my cleavage at the reflection. This made me think about how my looks were going to affect the guys when they see me. That thought made my nipples get hard and I could clearly make out their forms through the thin material of the dress. I turned around and checked the back of the dress. Sam always told me that I have a ‘Bubble-Butt’ and always gave me compliments about it and how it always gave him hard-ons whenever he looked at it. I looked at my ass and saw the material stick to my firm round ass tightly without showing any panty-line. The dress had a slit along the left side that went up to above my mid-thigh almost to my waist, showing my leg. I knew that the guys would be able to see my bare legs very well. I applied some make-up on my face, which completed my ‘fuck-me’ look. I knew that I’d be carrying a ‘fuck-me’ look, but remembered that Sam meant just that when he told me to ‘dress for the occasion’. When I thought that I’d done enough with my make-up I prepared myself to go outside. I took a deep breath to calm my nerves, opened the door and went into our living room.

The guys were sitting on the sofa chatting with Sam and having beers. As soon as I entered the room all of them had their eyes fixed on me. I felt like I was a snake charmer and as if they were the snakes. I recognized the guys. Sam again introduced us and I remembered their names as Alex, Philip and Andy. Alex was the oldest of them, and I figured that he might be around forty as the other two would be around thirty-seven. They got up and greeted me. As I looked at them, they looked back at me with lustful eyes. Sam announced that dinner was ready and that they were waiting for me. So, we moved into our dining room. I sat next to Alex and Andy while Philip and Sam sat opposite to me. During dinner I felt their lustful eyes travel to my cleavage as we had some small talks. Alex was staring at my almost bare left leg, which was showing as the slit in the dress had left my leg exposed. I gave a quick gaze to Alex’s lap and as expected found a big bulge in his pants. We finished our dinner and Sam asked me to help him clear the dishes and told the others that dessert would be served soon. The guys went back to our living room as Sam and me cleared the dishes.

When we were alone at the kitchen, Sam asked me, “So, are you ready to offer yourself as dessert?” I looked him in the eye and asked back, “Do you really want me to do this?” He took my hand and placed it on his pants and I felt a very hard cock there. I got my answer. Sam was still waiting for my answer. So, I stepped back, spread my legs a bit, allowing the dress to part showing my bare leg. I let my left hand to go inside the dress between my legs. I parted the panty to one side and inserted two fingers into my already very wet pussy. As I took out the fingers from my cunt, I adjusted my panty, and brought the fingers in full view of Sam. He saw my fingers covered in my pussy juices. I then placed the fingers on my lips and licked them clean. Sam had his answer. He told me that he was going back into the living room and told me to join them in ten minutes.

I went back to our bedroom and applied some more lipstick to my already red lips and checked myself in the mirror. I checked out the watch and went back into the living room. I entered the room and sat next to Sam. Sam got up from his seat, pulled me up and made me stand in the middle of the room. He then went behind me held me lightly from behind and then said in a very ceremonious voice, “Well guys, here is your dessert for the evening. I’m offering you my wife for all of you to enjoy.” I was stunned by this development. I never thought that Sam would offer me, his wife, so lewdly to these very horny guys right in our living room. I couldn’t believe that Sam was able to act so lewdly. But another part of me liked the way I was being treated like a real whore and that instantly made my nipples get hard. Alex took charge of the conversation from the other end. He asked Sam, “Well, what do you mean by for us to enjoy? Please elaborate on that.” They were actually negotiating over me like they negotiate any other business. I couldn’t believe my ears. Sam answered them by saying that by ‘enjoyment’ he meant that they could fuck me. Having said that word, I felt myself cross the last border of no return. Sam said that without showing any emotions in his voice but I felt his hard cock press against my ass. I tried to stay still as my inner-self wanted to push my ass back on his cock. While all these conversations were going on, I couldn’t look at the guys and kept my gaze fixed on the floor as I felt myself trembling. I shot a quick look at the guys and found out that all of them had developed big bulges in their pants. I realized that my nipples were fully erect by then and were proudly announcing their state of arousal through the thin material. My panty had become fully soaked with my pussy juices.

With a short pause Alex continued the conversation. He asked Sam what he’d expect in return. Sam told him that as he was giving them a very good incentive, he wanted them to close the deal, which he was trying to get for so long. Alex answered, “Well Sam, you can have that contract but as per today, both of you and your wife would have to play as per our rules, and would have to do anything and everything we ask for. And we will call all the shots. Once agreed you cannot say ‘no’ until we are fully done. Are you two ready for that?” Sam ran his hands over my flat belly and I pushed back on his cock. Sam took it as my consent and said, “Yes, you can fuck her and use her as your whore for tonight.”

With that Alex got up from his seat joined by the other two men and came in front of me. He told Sam to step back and that from now on he and his friends would take the charge. Sam stepped back and went over to the sofa and took a seat, keeping his eyes glued to the action at the middle. As the guys approached me, I felt my knees go jelly and went beet-red in embarrassment. Alex stood directly in front of me and held my chin and moved my face up so that I was facing him, though my gaze was fixed directly onto the floor. I was breathing very fast. He then spoke, “How do you feel to be our whore for the night and that too, when your pimp husband offered your sluttish services to us?” I didn’t know what to say and kept mum as I felt all of them feeling me up all over my body. Philip had moved behind me and started rubbing his hard cock against the crack of my ass. Alex held up my chin and brought his mouth over mine as he started kissing me, forcing his hot tongue inside my mouth. At first I tried to resist his tongue, but as soon as I felt Andy put a hand to my right tit and gently squeeze on the nipple, a moan escaped my lips allowing Alex’s tongue to get inside my mouth as it started wrestling with my own tongue.

12