Gangbanged At Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to take a grasp of the total situation. There, I was standing in the middle of our living room on the verge of getting fully naked in front of these three very horny guys, while my husband was watching the show. Pictures of my previous gangbang experience came back to me as I started wiggling my ass on Philip’s hard cock. Andy and Alex had each a handful of my tits and they were mauling them, tweaking my nipples, rolling the nipples between their thumb and forefingers, through the thin material of my dress. I felt myself having a mini-orgasm and moaned into Alex’s mouth. That was the first of the many orgasms that I received that night. Alex then broke off the kiss and looked me straight in the eyes and told me that now they are going to make me totally naked and asked me, “How will you like to be fully naked in front of us? Tell us, do you want us to treat you like a whore?” I just looked back at him and licked my lips. He looked at the other guys and told them that it was time that they should make the slut naked. They all laughed at his comment. Very slowly, Philip removed the strings of the dress from my shoulders and pushed the dress down, exposing my bare skin inch by inch. As soon the dress was below my tits exposing two full firm tits for them to see, I felt the hunger in their eyes exaggerate. I expected them to touch my bare tits then, but instead they waited for the dress to be fully removed from my body. Andy pushed the dress even further, until it was below my waistline showing the G-String, which was very evidently showing the wetness through it. Andy didn’t stop a bit and he completely removed the dress as I stepped out of it. They asked me to turn around. I did as I was told as they devoured the voluptuous naked woman standing in front of them in only her black G-String, while her husband looked on.

Alex stepped in front of me and asked me whether I was ready to do anything they say. By that time I had shed my inhibitions and answered him, yes, looking straight into his eyes. He liked my boldness and asked me to remove their clothes, one by one. I reached up for the buttons of his shirt, but he stopped me. He said, “Your husband, first.” Till then I thought that they wanted Sam to be only a viewer. I liked the idea of removing my husband’s clothes in front of these guys. I went up to Sam as he stood up and kissed him on the mouth and removed his shirt and trouser. When he was in his shorts, I looked back at Alex and gave him a questioning look. He told me to completely remove ALL the clothes. I then reached for Sam’s hard cock and gave it a squeeze through his shorts before pulling the shorts off, completely. As Sam stepped out of them, I looked at his hard cock drooling pre-cum. I wanted to taste it, but decided otherwise. Alex told Sam that he couldn’t touch his cock or do anything until told to, and that he should watch the show from his seat for the time being.

I went back to Alex and again he stopped me and told me that he wanted to be the last one. I faced Andy and undid the buttons of his shirt and he helped me take it off. Then I went down on my knees and unbuckled his belt and pulled down his zipper and let his trouser drop to his ankles. As he stepped out of them I sat there facing him wearing only his shorts. His cock was leaking pre-cum onto the material of his shorts and that was clearly showing. I placed both of my hands to the either side of the waistband of his shorts and in one swift movement pulled them down to his ankles. I looked in awe at another man’s hard cock, while being almost naked myself with my husband watching me act like a whore with his business associates.

I removed both Philip and Alex’s clothes similarly. When all of them were fully naked, I lustfully looked at their cocks and felt happy realizing that their cocks were quite big and imagined myself being fucked by them. Philip told me to go down on my knees and suck their cocks. I did as I was told. I went down on my knees and all three of them moved in closer. All of them were already fully hard by then and I took Alex’s cock in my trembling hand and gently started stroking. A drop of pre-cum escaped from his piss slit and I ran my tongue to taste it. After tasting it and upon liking his musky smell I took the head of his cock in my mouth and started sucking on it. Slowly, I engulfed more of his cock with my mouth. I felt Alex starting to thrust into my mouth, and I reached around to hold on to the two other cocks with both my hands. The scene at the middle must have been too erotic, as Sam had started touching his cock, stroking it lightly. But Andy spotted that and told him to remove his hand from his cock. Sam did as he was told with an agonizing look on his face. The guys took turns feeding me their hard cocks as I devoured the taste of their cocks in my mouth occasionally running my tongue to their balls and lapping them.

After a while they pulled me onto my feet and in one swift move took off my fully drenched panty and threw it towards Sam. It landed on Sam’s lap. Andy sat on his knees and asked me to spread my legs wider. I realized what he was going to do and spread my legs in anticipation. Andy ran his fingers over my bald pussy, then ran his tongue along my pussy slit. As I felt him do so, I bucked my ass forward to feel more of his tongue on my pussy. I heard Sam say, “She loves to get her pussy and asshole licked at the same time.” With a very lewd smile on his face Alex asked Philip to give me what I wanted. I felt Philip go down on his knees behind me. They asked me to put my left foot on the armrest of the sofa allowing them better access to my pussy and ass at the same time. I felt my orgasm build-up as both Andy and Philip went berserk licking and sucking on my pussy and asshole. I started moving my ass to and fro urging them both to eat my pussy and asshole all the more. Alex took my right nipple into his mouth and started sucking on them and at the same time I felt Andy suck my clit into his mouth and flicked his tongue on it with frenzy. I came right then all over Andy’s face. I must have had come for minutes, but when I calmed down Andy stood up, grabbed my hair and kissed me full on the mouth. I tasted my own juices on his mouth.

Alex said, “Ok guys, enough of priming. I need to fuck this whore now. Let’s take her to her bedroom. We are going to fuck this whore in her own bedroom.” He asked Sam to follow them and they literally carried me to our bedroom. Thinking of getting fucked by these guys on our bedroom added thrill to the act. Upon entering the room, Alex told Sam to sit in the chair facing the bed and watch them fuck her slut-wife like a real whore. They laid me down on the bed on my back as all three of them climbed onto the bed with me. Alex moved in between my legs and asked me, “Tell us Whore, do you want us to fuck you like a slut in front of your husband? Tell us what you want.” I was gone past the point of any shyness and answered back, “Yes, I want all three of you to fuck me like a whore in front of my husband. I want all of you to come all over me and in my pussy.”

Without any further ceremony, Alex took his hard cock in his hand and rubbed it on my wet pussy and then placed it in front of my fuck-hole just touching the rim. He turned his head and asked Sam, “Are you ready to watch your wife getting fucked by us? Look how she’s begging to be fucked by us. And don’t forget not to touch your own cock. The show is just beginning.” Sam answered in a very husky voice, “Yes, go ahead. Fuck that whore. She had once enjoyed being gangbanged. Now I want her to become a total whore and get fucked by all of you. Fill her with your cum.”

Upon hearing that Alex didn’t wait for a second. He drove the full length of his cock in one quick thrust as I felt his cock rub against my G-spot. I moaned out loud. Alex held both my legs and brought them up allowing his cock to delve deeper into my pussy. Andy and Philip positioned themselves on both sides of my head and each took one of my hands and placed them on their cocks. I held on to their hard cocks and brought Andy’s cock closer, turned my head and took his cock into my mouth, while stroked Philip’s cock with the other hand. Philip turned his head towards Sam and said, “Do you like how we are fucking your horny wife? Tell her what you see.” I heard Sam’s voice. “Honey, Alex is fucking you so hard. I can see from here how your tight, wet pussy is forming a ‘O’ and taking in his cock. I want all of them to fill your pussy with their cum.”

I took out Andy’s cock from my mouth and looked at Sam. He was sitting there on the chair with his hard cock sticking out. As our eyes met I saw that he had that mesmerized look on his eyes as he watched me getting fucked. Looked back at Alex and he asked me to tell Sam how they are fucking me. I turned my head towards Sam again and told him that I really liked the way Alex is fucking my pussy with his fat cock. I told him that I’d never been stretched like that before.

I continued to suck and stroke Andy’s and Philip’s cock in turn. Alex started to give me those long deep thrusts that are so dear to any woman and alternatively rotated his ass as his cock reached the inner depths of my pussy. He told me that I had the tightest pussy that he had ever fucked. On hearing that he I tightened my grip on his cock with my inner pussy lips. He immediately started shouting, “That’s it slut, hold my cock with your pussy. Oh God! I’m going to come.” On hearing that, I started raising my ass to meet his every thrust. I wanted him to come inside my pussy as much as he wanted to. He asked me, “Where do you want me to come, Whore, on your face or in your pussy?” I told him that I wanted him to come inside my pussy. He started thrusting his cock even harder. He told me that after he comes in my pussy, he’d make Sam lick his cum from my pussy. I looked into his eyes and hearing those words and visualizing my husband licking another man’s cum from my freshly fucked pussy made me had a multiple orgasm and I lost count of how many I had. As soon as my orgasmic bliss subsided, I felt Alex tense and drove in his cock deep inside my pussy one last time and held it still there and started spurting his hot sticky cum in my pussy. He shouted, “I’m coming. Take it whore, take all my cum.” I increased my grip on his cock as I tried to drain out his cock of every drop of cum. Feeling him deposit his cum inside me made me orgasm one more time.

After Alex had finished coming, he took out his semi erect cock from my pussy and sat back and looked at Sam. Sam had heard Alex when he told me what he wanted Sam to do. He told Sam that if he wanted that contract he’d have to do whatever they wanted. He told him to get his ass up on the bed and lick his cum from his own wife’s pussy. And not only that, whenever any one of them would come on me Sam had to lick their cum from me. The mere thought of the act was making me want Sam to do it. Alex turned to me and told me to ask Sam to do it. I looked at my husband and saw how hot he’d become. His cock was throbbing from watching all the action. I said, “You horny bastard! Look what you’ve done to me. You’ve turned your own wife into a whore. Now that Alex had fucked me like a slut, come here and lick all his cum from my pussy.” I also repeated what Alex said and told him that he’d have to do the same whenever any one of them comes.

I didn’t know whether on hearing I talking dirty like that or he really wanted to do it. He got up from where he was sitting and walked to the bed. His cock was sticking out like a pole before him. He climbed onto the bed as I spread my legs wide for him. Sam knelt between my legs and brought his face close to my pussy. He waited there for a few seconds looking at the pussy that he’d licked and had fucked so many times. But then, it was different. It was the same pussy of his wife, but it was just been fucked by another man and he could clearly see the trails of white cum leaking from my freshly fucked gaping pussy. At first he ran his tongue along the slit. I could make out that he must had tasted the cum. He waited again before driving his tongue deep inside my pussy devouring the taste of another man’s sperm from his wife’s pussy. I used my inner pussy muscles to squeeze out more cum onto his tongue and he went on licking it up. When he had finished, he sat up and licked his lips and I could clearly see that some white cum on his lips. Just by watching another man’s cum on my husbands lips gave me another orgasm.

Andy told Sam to move back and took his position between my legs. He didn’t waste anytime as he drove his hard cock inside my pussy. His cock was not as fat as Alex’s but was longer and his cock touched the inner depths of my pussy where it had never been touched before. I laid there stoking Philip’s cock and was urging Andy to fuck me harder and faster with my filthy words. I told him that I would ask Sam to eat his cum too, from my pussy. But, Andy had other plans. He took out his cock from my pussy and flipped me over on my stomach like a rag doll. He told Sam that now he was going to fuck his wife in the asshole. I had been fucked in the ass before, but getting fucked that night was certainly different. A wicked thought crossed my mind. I thought that if I could make Andy come in my ass then I would be able to cajole Sam to lick his cum from my asshole too, now that he had already done that from my pussy, I hoped Sam would do that too. But, before Andy could insert his cock in my ass, Philip asked Andy that he wanted to give me a double fuck. The mere mention of ‘double-fuck’ brought back memories of my first gangbang. Without waiting for my consent, Philip laid down on the bed on his back. I was instructed to climb on top of Philip and ease down on his hard cock. I straddled Philip, placing my legs on both sides of his waist and sat down. Philip’s cock was sticking upwards, I took it in my hand and guided it at the entrance of my fuck hole. I took the entire length of his shaft in one quick downward motion. I slowly started fucking him like a pro as I felt Andy move in behind me. He held on to my shoulder and told me to be still. He then asked Philip to take out his cock from my pussy and he inserted his two fingers in my gushing hole and took out some mixed juice to lubricate my asshole and his cock. Philip again placed his cock at my entrance and gave an upward thrust burying himself deep in my pussy. I lay down on Philip’s chest giving more room to Andy to put his cock in my ass. Slowly, but surely he started pushing his cock into my asshole. After a few strokes he had his cock buried in my ass as I felt his balls slap on my ass and I felt full of cocks. It was a wonderful feeling to have two hard cocks buried deep inside me, one in my pussy and another in my ass, separated by only the thin membrane separating my pussy and ass. They picked up a rhythm between themselves as they went on filling my both holes. I looked at Sam. He was still not allowed to touch his cock and pre-cum was oozing out from his cock forming a trail of it between the head of his cock and his thighs. I asked him whether he liked what he saw. He told me that I was proving myself like a real whore. I started using both my ass and pussy muscles to squeeze both the guys’ cocks. Andy was already grunting and I knew that he’d come very soon and I increased my grip on their cocks. Andy held on to my ass and gave three super hard thrusts and came in my ass. Feeling him come inside my ass made me come again. I really didn’t know how many more times I would come that night before they’d call it a night. As soon as Andy withdrew his cock from my ass, Alex told Sam that he should know what they wanted him to do then. This time without any hesitation or my urging Sam move in behind me between Philip’s legs and looked at his wife’s asshole waiting for him to lick up the cum that had just been deposited there by another man. Philip was still fucking me from beneath. Sam looked closely at Philips cock fucking his wife’s well used pussy and started lapping Andy’s cum from my asshole. I was riding onto Philips cock like a bronco and that was making hard for Sam to concentrate on my asshole and accidentally he licked Philip’s cock and his balls. Philip felt that too and shouted, “Look Bitch! Your husband is licking my cock and balls, while I’m fucking you.” I came again. Philip took out his cock from my pussy made me sit in front of him on my knees on the bed as he stood over me he told me to open my mouth and soon he shot his cum all over my face, mouth and lips. I devoured the taste of his cum. As I brought my fingers to my face to wipe out the cum, Alex stopped me and told me to lie down on my back on the bed. He had already got another hard-on and was stroking it.

He then told Sam that he could now fuck me in front of them. A certain sigh of relief showed on Sam’s face and without wasting any more time he climbed between my legs and drove his hard cock deep inside my pussy. He suddenly realized that my face was still covered with Philip’s cum and he could smell the strong musky smell as his face was only a few millimeters above my face. I knew that he would not last very long. I said, “Come on Honey! Lick Philips cum from my face, taste it as you fuck your well used wife.” He looked into my eyes and started lapping up the cum from my face and lips. Alex had moved in very close to my head and was stoking his cock very fast. Sam looked at his cock and immediately Alex started to come and sprayed all his cum all over my face. I tried to catch as much of his cum in my mouth, but still my full face was covered with it. Sam didn’t wait this time as he lapped up the cum with hunger and brought his cum-dripping tongue into my open mouth. I lapped up the cum from his tongue. I always liked the taste of hot cum in my mouth, but tasting another man’s cum from my own husband’s tongue was literally too much for me. I sucked on his cum covered lips and tongue like berserk. That was all he could stand and started to come deep inside my pussy. I extended my hands to grip his tight ass and pulled them against me hard and came for the final time that night. We were both panting for a long time and when we calmed down, they guys had already dressed. Alex told Sam that he certainly deserve the contract and would finalize all the final details of the deal in their next meeting. They left us there on our bedroom drenched in cum and sweat.

After they left I told Sam that I loved him and he said that he loved me too and that everything would be just fine. He asked me whether I liked it. I told him that I really liked it very much and told him that I had enjoyed this gangbang better than the previous one. I thought that it was because he was present there and he participated. We didn’t even bothered to take shower and went to sleep in each other’s arms.

Please send your comments at the link below.

12