GangBanged By BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Suck it.” He says.

And I did. I locked my mouth onto that thing with a vengeance. He slammed it down my throat on more than one occasion and told me that if I ever wanted to fuck it, I was gonna have to manhandle it. I still giggle at that thought. I bit it! It was quite funny. But I am a bratty little bitch like that. He goes, “Whoa Girl. No teeth.” I was a good girl, after that, but my bruised tonsils got some revenge, so I felt a bit better about being used. Certainly did not stop the next guy from shoving his cock down my tonsils. Although most of them just collided violently with them. But back to this “12 incher”, he was so big though that I am seriously glad I had drank enough to calm me down or else I would have ran. They were just all so BIG! But he fucked me so deep and so good. It was slow and then faster. I came and came all over his fat cock. It filled me up like never before.

I can’t tell you how many guys fucked me that night and I am normally the sane one at the party. I always use condoms and always practice safe sex. This time, I left my safety in the hands of my husband and the men around me. All that mattered was that I got a real taste of hot, black cock. And I did. They used my pussy and my mouth. Never once did they ask, “Did you like that? Does that feel good?” Of course they did not have to, my pussy cumming all over the bed was all the proof they needed. Believe me they totally took advantage of what I was willing to give them. Even though I wouldn’t give it all up.

At one point I remember I had one guy on the bed and another in my pussy. With me cumming so much I was constantly shooting these guys out of my pussy. The one with the HUGE cock decided that he was gonna stay in no matter how much I came. The guy who shoved his cock down my throat really tried his damnedest. And I have to say; it seemed that every time they bottomed out on my tonsils my pussy squirted. I am not usually a submissive girl. In fact, I pride myself on getting exactly what I want out of sex. And I make sure that not only is my partner pleased but I am as well.

These guys did not seem to be concerned about my pleasure so much as their own, at least that is what one would have assumed had they witnessed the event. Never once did I feel extremely threatened, because I knew most of these guys. Had talked with several of them on the Internet. So what was there to be afraid of? But there were times when a BBC would be shoved into my throat and the man’s hands shoving my face down onto him. I couldn’t speak and could hardly breathe at times. The fear would rise up in the pit of my stomach. In all reality if you want to get down the basics of the matter, a gangbang literally is a group of men who rape a woman and take her for their own sexual pleasures. In this case, it was consensual, but I’ll be damned if those thoughts did not creep up every now and then. Still and yet, even with those thoughts running through my head, my body responded like a horny slut who couldn’t quench her thirst.

Several of them buried their cocks into my pussy to the hilt and I took it like I’d had it many times before. Black cock was buried deep into my womb. They would slide those cocks in and out and scraping across my G-spot and then shove it back deep inside to bury themselves in the most delicate part of my womanhood. My pussy would squirt all over the bed letting them know that the job was being accomplished. Only once did I have to interrupt the action to let one guy know that he was really hurting me. But the rest of the night flowed smoothly.

I’d never known or witnessed a woman who could get into so many positions and still enjoy herself tremendously. Don’t get me wrong I love variety with my sex but there was not a single position that they put me in that I was not screaming to be fucked and fucked harder!

For approximately 3 hours I was fucked in every imaginable position. The flipped me and flopped me all over the bed. The invaded my pussy and my throat and several times tried invading my ass. One man had me laid across the bed with my ankles beside my head burying the full length of his fat cock inside my tight white pussy. I’d try to watch him fucking me but next thing I knew another cock was being shoved down my throat. There were many times I wondered if I would pass smooth the fuck out from not breathing.

I can guarantee you the events of this night are scrambled. My memory of that night just swims when I try to put it all together. From the moment I climbed on that bed onto all fours, I was constantly fucked and made to suck BBBC. And I couldn’t have loved it more. No matter what thoughts entered my mind, my body was screaming, “YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!” It was good, nasty, rough and hard. There was no slacking. As long as I was lying, sitting, kneeling on that bed, I was gonna get fucked! And I did not want to get up.

I can’t even begin to tell you how exciting it is to be gangbanged. You can look at it any way you want. If you so choose to look at it from a slut’s POV, then I got my filling of black cock and they left me a tired, limping slut wanting more. Now, being the person I am, I see it from my POV. I got what I wanted. Regardless of whether these men were using me at their pleasure, I was using their cocks to pleasure me too! Did I care if they got off? Of course! Did they care if I got off? Hell yeah, isn’t that what turns most men on anyhow. Doesn’t it make them feel like the sexy GODS they are?

Back to the story… the whole night I was used and abused and literally begging and screaming for more. I’ve never felt like such a dirty slut. But damn it feels so good to be so bad sometimes. I’ve been a naughty girl before but this is what a true slut is all about! She let’s men fuck her for their pleasure and of course hers as well. But being the person I am, I tend to analyze things to the extreme.

The night continued on for what seemed like forever. Time did not matter to me. I just wanted to be stuffed with fat ass black cock. I got everything I wanted. I fucked like it was the last time I would ever have any cock. Every time I looked up some other sexy black man was waiting in line to pound my pussy or shove his cock down my throat. I’ve never had so many cocks penetrate my throat. I never even liked to give head much at all. I mean my husband gets head frequently, but other men…they were just shit out of luck. I did not even tell Art this. I didn’t want to. I wanted to have the fullest experience of cock that I could possibly have even without anal. They gave it to me. They were rough and caring all in the same breath. Had I asked them to stop they would have. They respected my limits and went with the flow. There are several things that I wish I had done that night. And several things that I wish I wouldn’t have. But all in all…it was the best damn gangbang this woman could ask for.

What’s that saying? “Once you go black you never go back?” Well, I don’t know how true that is. But once you get a taste of it, it’s never enough. “Once you pop, you can’t stop.” It’s true. I’ve only had this one experience and the night ended entirely too soon. Granted there were other circumstances that forced me to leave earlier than what I wanted to leave. I’m fairly confident that I could have taken another couple of hours of some BBBC. I was on cloud nine and did not come down off the “high” I was on ‘til after 2 later that morning. Or have I even come down off it?

All I know is that I am going back this weekend, to get more BBBC. It’s true I can’t get enough of it. Just thinking about those luscious cocks penetrating me over and over again has got me sprung! I want it and I want itBIG AND BLACK! This weekend I am going back to have a couple of one on ones with some sexy men I met at the party, including one of the hottest members of the team, and not to mention the hot ass owner. Think I can handle it? I giggle to myself when I think about that last comment. Of course I can take it and much more. I want to be “made love” to, fucked, sucked, eaten…until I can’t move. No doubt these men will fulfill every fantasy I’ve ever had about BBC and leaving me begging for more.

Copyright: Wicked Angel

October 2004

12