Gangbanged by Black and Brown

Story Info
Coed travelling in Europe is abused & shamed.
1.4k words
3.77
182.8k
33
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was on an exchange trip in Europe, I was dating for a very short time a German man, Peter, who was the scion of a wealthy industrial family. He was a playboy, but he lavished money on women and for a student traveling on a budget, to be whisked to the best restaurants and have entry into the best parties was too much to resist. I have to admit that I felt a little debauched, but I was so far away from the prudish little town where I grew up, and it seemed to me that I could let loose and no one back home would ever be the wiser.

Peter treated me like a princess, buying me gifts and always paying for everything. But he was, in a word, a pervert. He started out quite normal, just straight missionary and doggy style sex, with oral sex as foreplay. But after a week or so he began introducing me to things people in my hometown had never even imagined. One night did things to me that still make me blush with shame, including sex with a veritable United Nations of dark-skinned lovers. If the people who knew me at home had known that I had been gang banged by five black and brown men, I could never have returned to my hometown.

This all happened after a party at Peter's apartment in Berlin where there was a lot of cocaine and Ecstasy--high class drugs that I had never used before. By the time the party wore down to a few hangers on, and he and I went to his bedroom, I was so high that I didn't know what I was doing. I just knew I wanted to be fucked, and so I attacked him.

He seemed to be thrilled by this, and soon he had tied me to his bed (he very conveniently always had velvet ties on the four posts of his bed...) and was fucking me like a low class whore, calling me a slut and other harsh names in German that I didn't understand but knew weren't nice terms for women. He pulled out and jacked himself off until he came on my face, spreading the come all around and watching as I licked his sperm off his hand.

He asked me if I was still horny and I said yes, and so he left the room (still naked), and when he returned he had brought five young men who were still hanging out in his apartment. All of them were immigrant workers in Germany. Two of the men were dark-skinned--African or perhaps Moroccan, and the others looked like they were Arab. He told them something in German, the only word I could make out was the German equivalent of "fuck."

They immediately took off their clothes and began fucking me, taking turns two at a time with one in my mouth and the other in my pussy. Their cocks were so different than any that I had seen or felt before. One was curved like a sword with a sharp head. Another was massively thick with a bulbous square head. It was also the first time I had sucked men with a foreskin. All five of them were uncircumcised, and one of them (not the darkest skinned man, but the one who looked North African) had such a large penis that with the foreskin on it seemed for a while that I was sucking on a dog's cock--not that I knew what that was like, of course!

After each of them had used me (I don't actually remember how many times I came, but it was a bunch of times that all seemed to roll into one...), my German host told them something in German and they laughed. He then asked me if I was still horny. I told him the truth and said yes--there was something about the coke and the Ecstasy that made me insatiable.

He then said that I was so loose from being fucked, that I wouldn't be able to be satisfied anymore with a normal fucking. I didn't know what he meant, but soon found out. He went to the dresser and took out a bottle of lube and spread it all over my cunt, squeezing enough of the cold liquid to coat everything. By this point I was shivering in anticipation, my hands and legs still tied, with five naked dark-skinned men watching.

Several of them had begun stroking their cocks, and I noticed that they had regained their erections. Peter started to finger fuck me, at first with two and three fingers, and then four, and I began to get an idea what he was going to do. I said no, that it was too big, but he laughed and continued to pull on the sides of my cunt, swirling in a circle as if he were trying to pry me open. He had four fingers inside of me, and used his thumb to run my clitoris. He kept doing this until I was about to come, but before I hit the peak, he chose this moment to slowly push his whole hand inside me.

If he had asked me beforehand for permission I never would have said yes. But tied to the bed, stoned, and a bit out of my head from being fucked for over an hour, I didn't even squeal. I made a strange animal-like "uunnggh" sound. It was literally like I was being eviscerated, and when his knuckles hit my cervix, I felt like the air was being pushed out of my lungs.

I started to come just as he settled inside me, and it felt like every convulsion in my cunt was forced to pulsate around his fist, as if blocked by a large obstacle and the waves had to crash around a huge boulder. It was one of the most unique orgasms I have ever had, and even though I've been fisted since, I never felt it quite like that again, whether it was from the combination of the multiple fuckings, the drugs, the novelty of being watched by all these dark horny men, or the countless orgasms already that had exhausted me and changed the way my nerves responded. It was mind blowing, mind numbing, and I actually blacked out, not unconscious but blacked out so even though my eyes were open I couldn't see and all I could feel were the waves after waves of convulsive pleasure.

After the orgasm subsided, Peter kept fist fucking me, not even bothering to pause to let me catch my breath. I had another small orgasm, nothing like the earlier one, and was by then exhausted. But Peter insisted that before he pulled out his fist that one of the young men grab his camera and film him with his fist inside me. He told me to "smile for the camera, smile like a slut." And I did, a tired absurd smile with a 50 year old man up to his mid forearm inside me and four dark-skinned men posed on each side of me, their erect black and brown cocks standing at attention.

Peter untied me and he told me to go into the bathroom, where I sat on the toilet and sucked off three of the young men, swallowing each of their loads. Peter then told me to kneel in the bath tub and he said he would clean me. I thought he meant with water, of course, but he stood beside the tub and began urinating on me--not my face, but all around my body. He told the other men to let loose as well, but only two of them did. The others either didn't have to go, or just did not want to do it.

It was one of the stranger nights of sex I ever had, and the most men I have had at the same time. When it was time for me to take the train to my next stop in Europe, Peter gave me as a gift a stunning bronze sculpture of a hand balled into a fist! He told me it would be too heavy for me to carry, and so he actually shipped it to my house back in the U.S, where it was waiting for me when I arrived home, along with the pictures of me surrounded by the young black and brown men with their erect cocks!