Ganged at the Barracks Ch. 03

Story Info
Marnie and her men get it on.
2.5k words
4.3
91.6k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is sequel to Ganged at the barracks and Ganged at the barracks pt 2, which should be read first.

*

It had been a month since Marnie and her father Carl had started their sexual relationship. Carl had already moved into his new house only a few streets from Marnie's townhouse, but it seemed they were always together.

Tonight they were going out to an exclusive restaurant; it was her father's 46th birthday. Although it wasn't the "milestone 50th birthday", any excuse was a good one and they planned to celebrate it together. Unfortunately, Marnie's mother (Carl's ex-wife) was out of the country and couldn't celebrate with them, so it was just the two of them tonight.

Marnie had been preening herself all day and was almost ready the time her father arrived around 6pm. Carl let himself in and yelled out, "Where's my princess?"

"I'm upstairs Daddy, come on up, I nearly ready," Marnie replied.

Taking two stairs at a time he opened the door and stood in the doorway, looking at the vision of beauty before him. Marnie was stunning. Dressed in a simple black halter neck dress Carl couldn't stop staring at her beauty or the plunging backline which barely covered her ass. With her few carefully placed pins Marnie pinned her hair up with only a few delicate wispy curls touching her shoulders. Sliding her feet into her black heels she looked up at her father.

"So, do I look ok?" Marnie asked as she spun around before him, being careful that her dress didn't lift and reveal her other surprise for her father.

Carl walked into his daughter's bedroom. "You look like a goddess and no man is worthy of your beauty."

Marnie giggled. "You look so handsome Daddy," as she reached over and pecked him on the cheek leaving a hint of lipstick.

Carl was dressed in a crisp white shirt and black pants. His muscular frame was evident, and he towered over his daughter.

Marnie grabbed her handbag and they walked downstairs, locking the door as they left her townhouse. Carl followed her and watched her ass gently sway under the clingy fabric of his daughter's dress opening the car door for his beauty.

Carl drove them to the restaurant, roughly 30 minutes away, every now and again glancing at his daughter. Marnie's dress had ridden up and she was showing a significant amount of skin. Carl rested his hand on Marnie's thigh, feeling the silkiness of his daughter's skin. Just the mere touch of her was causing a stir in his pants, an ache, a longing for her. His beauty, his angel, his goddess. Marnie rested her hand on her father's, his touch burning her skin, giving her goose bumps and making her pussy moist. He knew he was having this effect on her and it pleased him immensely.

Reaching the restaurant, Carl's hand resting on his daughter's ass, rubbing it slightly, as the maitre de seated them in a quiet nook of the old fashioned romantic building. After drink orders were taken, Carl whispered to his daughter, raising his eyebrows, "No panties hey?"

"Oh daddy, that was meant to be a surprise," Marnie said in a sulking voice.

"How bout I act surprised when I look later sweetheart," Carl offered with an almighty grin.

Marnie dipped her long pink fingernails in the water glass and flicked water at her father, giggling at him. "Oh, you are sure of yourself, aren't you?"

"You are so naughty, I might have to spank you if you keep that up," Carl winked at her, wiping the water droplets off his chin.

As dessert came and went, the coffee was served; Marnie slipped off her shoe and slowly slid her foot up her father's thigh, resting it on his already throbbing crotch. Carl grabbed his daughter's foot and rubbed it against his manhood. Marnie closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of her father's solid meat being rubbed on her toes. The sexual tension between them was building again and Carl quickly paid the bill and led his curvaceous daughter back to the car.

Reaching the car, he led her around to the driver's side which was completely shielded and undid his trousers. Pushing his daughter on the hood of the car, he eased her dress up and slid his fingers into her wet pussy which was already soaked from the evening's entertainment thus far. Marnie groaned in delight having her father invade her juicy hole. She wiggled her butt, teasing him, but didn't expect the wallop that followed.

"Oww, that hurt," Marnie squealed out as Carl's hand smacked his daughter's ass.

Marnie looked over her shoulder at her father, "What was that for?" she sobbed.

"That was for not wearing panties! Only sluts do that and now you will be punished!" growled her father, licking his daughter's sex sauce off his fingers.

"Get in the car, NOW!" he snarled.

Marnie pulled her dress down and got in the car, somewhat scared of her father. She hadn't seen this gruff side of him and it worried her somewhat. The only sound to be heard on the way home was Marnie's cell phone which was buried deep in her handbag. Carl grabbed it off her lap and threw it in the back seat.

"Leave it!" he yelled.

Marnie didn't move, actually, she was fearful of her father at the moment. Reaching his house, she followed him inside, walking through the hallway and into the master bedroom. Carl grabbed her by the hair and pushed her to the wall, forcing his weight against her and probing his tongue within her moist red lips. Unable to get enough air in, Marnie gasped for air, feeling faint as her father forced himself onto her. Her hands on his strong chest, trying to push him away as his tongue slid near her ear and down her neck. Lifting her dress up, he pulled it over her arms and head. Marnie stood there naked before him. Carl loved her and found it hard to be gruff with her but knew she loved it and it made her dripping. Pushing his daughter to the bed, he spread her legs revealing her pink wet folds. Standing up, he quickly undressed, not looking at anything but the wetness between his daughter's legs. Kneeling before her, he ran his tongue from her asshole to her clit. Chills ran down Marnie's spine as her father attacked her juicy hole with his tongue. Pushing her legs further apart he probed his tongue in her wetness as well as his finger, getting it wet from her juices before sliding it in her tight asshole. Marnie closed her eyes and let out a voiceless squeal as she pushed her hips down on her father's tongue and finger. Carl flicked her hard nub with his tongue faster and faster while pushing his finger deeper in her ass before Marnie's orgasm ripped through her. Marnie's orgasm was so powerful that she squirted pussy juice on her father's face and the bed.

Looking up at her between her legs, he smirked at her.

"So, you do like it rough don't you?" Carl questioned his daughter.

Marnie nodded at him, "But, I think you knew that Daddy. But you had me scared there for a bit," she now giggled at him.

"I didn't mean to scare you Princess."

Carl lightly blew on his daughter's pussy before lifting her into the doggy position. Already at full mast, Carl slammed his meat deep within her, forcing his daughter's pussy to take all of his meat at once. Marnie was still saturated and was quivering from her own orgasm that she clenched the bed sheets tightly as it felt so good. Carl pumped several long strokes into her, his tight balls banging on her ass before quickening his pace and fucking her relentlessly as he listened to his daughter squealing in delight. With his balls tight, Carl deposited his load into his daughter's tight cunt, gripping her ass tightly while he did.

Carl pulled his cock out of his daughter and lay down next to her on the bed. They were both breathless and lay there panting. Marnie heard her cell phone buzz again from her handbag which she threw in the corner of her father's room.

Leaping from the bed, she grabbed it and listened to her voice mail. It was Steve from the platoon. He was back in town on some leave and wanted to get see if they could get together tomorrow evening. She told her father who it was and she would only be a tic while she returned his call. He motioned for her to sit on the bed while she called him. Dialling his number Marnie arranged for him to meet at her father's house tomorrow evening where she could cook a home cooked meal for both of them.

Marnie slept at her father's house that night, curled up in his strong arms dreaming of Steve. She always had a soft spot for him as well as his buddy Roger who was also deployed the same time as Steve.

The next day, Marnie went shopping and bought everything she needed to make a delicious roast with all the trimmings. Arriving at her father's house in the early afternoon, she showered and changed there, opting to wear a simple summer white cotton dress, which had a tight bodice and finished just above the knee. It was a low cut dress which showed ample cleavage but it was tight enough she didn't need to wear a bra and chose to wear white cotton panties. It was simple but very feminine and wearing her hair up in a ponytail of soft curls finished the look. Carl looked at her with appreciation as he came in from gardening that afternoon. He wasn't aware of any relationship between Steve and his daughter and assumed she was getting dressed up for him.

Just after seven o'clock Steve knocked on the door. Marnie raced to open it and saw Steve, slightly skinnier than she remembered, but glad he was home again. Steve picked her up in his arms and spun her around, hugging her tightly as their lips entwined. With his arm still wrapt around her Steve enquired, "You remember Roger don't you babe?"

Marnie squealed loudly in delight, "Oh God yes," and ran into his arms, showering him with kisses.

"I never knew...," she stammered with tears in her eyes. "I never knew you were coming also, Steve never said."

Motioning them to come in, Marnie introduced her father to her friends and opened up one of the bottles of wine they had bought over. Being all army men, they got on like a house on fire and were chatting and drinking together like they always knew each other.

Marnie dished out the dinner which was spectacular and of course more wine was consumed. Even with them eating, they were all getting rather loud and tipsy. Marnie arose and started to clear up, but Carl insisted he clear up while Marnie entertained the guests.

Leading them back into the lounge room, Steve and Roger sat on either side of Marnie on the lounge suite.

"You look a treat Marnie!" Steve whispered into her ear. His tongue was outlining it before travelling down her neck. Marnie shivered and turned her head and moved her lips over to his which eagerly responded. Steve's tongue slithered into her mouth and Marnie bit softly down on it. She had missed her friend and wanted him now, not wanting to waste time with foreplay. Roger's hand slid up Marnie's thigh to reveal her white cotton panties. Sliding off the lounge, Roger moved towards the shaven delight and started to nibble at her panties. Marnie broke the kiss with Steve and looked down at her fuck friend eating her pussy through her panties. Of course, Marnie did what any girl would do. She opened her legs wider!

At this stage, Steve was already undoing her top buttons and his tongue was tracing down to her hard nipples. He took one in his mouth and bit down on the areola while bitting the nipple itself. Marnie closed her eyes in ecstasy as she felt Roger pull her panties off. Roger licked her pussy and slid two fingers in her juicy hole, plunging them deeper each time. Her scent filled the air and Roger was literally slurping her juices up. Pulling her down slightly, Roger exposed his throbbing meat and slammed it in Marnie's fuck hole. Marnie opened her eyes and yelled out "Holy shit, yes, yes, fuck me baby!"

Steve pulled up from her nipple and watched his buddy fuck Marnie as he pulled his meat out and started to stroke it.

Carl peeked out from the kitchen door and saw what was going on. It excited him to see his daughter being used as their fuck toy and his cock was already reacting to the sight before him. Watching Roger fuck his daughter and Steve stroking his meat ready to fuck her was nearly too much for him. He wondered if he should just watch from there or join in.

After watching for a few minutes, he decided on the latter. Seeing Roger pick his daughter up and place her on Steve's lap, he guessed she was going to be plugged in her cunt and ass. He was right. Steve's cock was now deeply wedged in her asshole, while Roger was fucking her pussy still. With lots of groaning, Carl sneaked in naked behind the lounge and moved his daughter's head back. His cock was already erect and was the first thing Marnie saw. She knew instantly what was going to happen and opened her mouth like a slut. Carl slid his cock in her mouth and started to fuck her face as her lips vacuumed his cock.

Both Steve and Roger saw what was going on and it only made them hornier and pump harder into their slut knowing her father was fucking her also. Roger came first and deposited copious amounts of cum in her cunt. Groaning loudly, his hips thrust again and again, making sure she had all his seed. Carl smiled. Steve and Carl kept pumping Marnie as Roger pulled out and watched the show, every now and again tweaking Marnie's nipple harder than ever. Cum was now leaking out of Marnie and dripping onto Steve's balls. This was enough to make Steve cum and Carl wasn't far behind him, his cock spewing his seed in his daughter's mouth which she swallowed as fast as she could. Carl pulled his cock out of Marnie's mouth and let her lick the head of it as it pulsed, before leaning in and kissing Roger.

"Whoa, that was wonderful, we must do that again," Marnie remarked, breathless, looking at them as she slid off Steve's lap.

"We will sweety, that's a promise!" Carl grinned. "How long you boys in town?"

To be continued...