Gangster Captive Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,248 Followers

Mae squatted still further, and lower down she lost sight of Jack and Cindy behind the jeering gang members clustered around her. Even farther down, the pointed end of the plastic penis touched the crack of her ass. She was too far forward, and she adjusted the angle of her aim. With the correction, that cruel tip made a square hit between her pussy lips, wedging her slit apart.

Another two inches down, and the hurt began. Well greased, but oh so big, the make believe hard-on stretched the walls of her pussy and snatched the breath from her lungs. She was almost, but not quite, all the way down when her legs could take the strain no longer, and she finished with a sudden drop. Even as loud as it was, Mae's scream could hardly be heard over the cheering of the crowd around her.

The first gangster up was the one they called Tony. His cock was hanging out of his fly, already semi-hard, but he was in no hurry. There was after all a 'Grand Prize', a hardly used teen pussy to fuck, if only he could make this woman orgasm. Mae reached for the male member flopping loosely in her face, and tried to stuff it quickly into her mouth. Tony, however would have none of it. He slapped her hand away, and knelt between her legs, his index finger rubbing on her clit, pressing it against the plastic cock that filled her cunt behind that tender nub. His other hand fed a nipple into his mouth, then switched to mauling and squeezing her other breast.

Mae gritted her teeth and ran thru the multiplication table, desperate to concentrate her thoughts on anything but the horrid imitation penis inside her and those devilish hands and lips. Just when it seemed she could no longer resist the orgasm bubbling deep in her belly, she heard Bart call, "Time."

Reluctantly Tony released her clit and nipple and stood between her spread knees. Tugging on the rope around Mae's neck, he jerked her forward to his crotch and fed his cock into her mouth. His other hand took a handful of hair on the back of her head to hold her to his cock as he began to fuck her mouth with bucking hips. In a panic to breathe, Mae gripped the base of his prick with her fist trying to limit the depth of his penetration.

For a moment, Mae managed to pull back a little and grab a breath of air. Tony yanked her head back down again. Mae gagged and strangled, but fortunately for Mae, although Tony's dick was long, his fuse was short, and his ejaculation came quickly. Mae swallowed spurt after spurt, but once done she refused to quit. Taking revenge for his brutality, she sucked him long after he was dry, gleefully torturing the spent man with her mouth. Finally Tony's aching balls could stand it no more, and he pulled his cock free from the vacuum of her lips with an audible 'plop'. Tony's humiliating end came just in time to conceal the tiny orgasm that slipped out in spite of all Mae could do. It was, however, a slip that went unnoticed.

Jimbo was next. He stepped before her with his cock out and in his hand, rubbing it in a slow masturbation as he waited his turn. Jimbo's cock was enormous, not as long as Bart or Sam the black man, but much bigger around.

"I don't waste foreplay on whores," he told her, "not even to fuck their daughters. Get on with it bitch. Do you think you can handle this much dick?" Jimbo was taunting her as he slapped his flaccid meat against her cheeks and across her mouth. "Take it! C'mon baby, suck it."

She took him in her hand, measuring him by the reach of her fingers. "Damn," she thought, "but these guys are all really hung."

A drip of precum oozed out of the tip, and onto her fingers. Mae lowered her head, and reached out with her tongue to lick away the pearly drop of salty moisture that clung to the fiery red tip. The silken strand of male jism that remained behind glinted briefly in the light and then was gone as Mae stretched her lips wide and engulfed the giant head. Jumbo's eyes rolled back in his head even though Mae was fighting a loosing battle with the tip of this massively broad penis. Sucking him seemed impossible, and certainly she would not be able to force him into her throat. Never the less, Mae did her best to give him what he wanted, driving her head down hard, and raking the glans with lips and teeth.

Waves of pleasure rolled thru Jimbo's balls as he punched his hips forward driving the head of his proud member against the opening to Mae's throat. Struggling to breathe, she had no choice but to let him fuck her mouth. It was easier and less painful to cooperate by bobbing her head than it was to fight him.

"Yea, that's it bitch, yea...ju, ju, ju, just like that." Jimbo stuttered as he tried to encourage her.

Jimbo showed a remarkable stamina, however, and he was no where near ready to finish. Mae could see that this rape of her mouth was much too difficult, and was taking way too long. Jimbo relaxed for just an instant. Mae seized upon that moment to pull her head back, and spit him out of her mouth altogether. Seizing him in her hand, she jacked him slowly and deliciously, flashing his foreskin across the head and licking her tongue into the hole at the tip every time it cleared her fingers.

Relieved from trying to suck him, she ran her tongue down the long underside of Jimbo's prick. Still pumping him with her hand, her tongue arrived at the root of his shaft where she carefully sucked one of his balls into her mouth and bathed it in her saliva. Her audience was buzzing with approval, and she heard Bart yell to her husband telling him what a "great little cocksucker" his wife was. Eager to finish now, Mae quickly stuffed as much of him back into her mouth as she could, and while continuing a furious her hand jack, she bobbed her head sucking hard on the ridge behind the big head.

The combination of hand and mouth was too much for Jimbo. Mae felt him tense, and small early spurts hit her tongue, but these were only minor tremors before an earthquake. "Come on you son of a bitch, Finish!" she thought as she cupped his balls in a gentle massage, urging on the flood that finally arrived, too much, and too fast to swallow. Mae gagged, and despite all she could do, sticky cum escaped her lips and ran down her chin.

When finally nothing more spurted from Jimbo's prick, Mae pulled away. As she did, Jimbo grabbed the rope around her neck leash and jerked her up short. With his finger he scooped a glob of jism off her chin his finger, and fed it into her mouth.

"What a whore I must be," Mae thought. But she was winning. She had not cum, and Jimbo like Tony before him had failed to claim Bart's 'grand prize.'

The man they called Frank followed Jimbo in front of Mae. Frank was a tall, slender man, very neat and clean. His hair was tied back with a bandanna, and his clothes were in better condition than any of the others except for Bart. Like those before him, the cock that poked out from his fly was very big. Moreover, as Mae would discover he was very serious about winning Bart's 'Grand Prize.'

Rather than attack poor Mae's clit with his finger as Tony had done, Frank lay face down on the floor, and from under her spread legs he wrapped his arms around her thighs. Using the leverage of that hold, he pulled himself up to where his tongue could reach the clit that was peeking out from its folds just above the joint where the plastic cock met the lips of her pussy. His assault did not end there, however. By raising and lowering his shoulders under Mae's legs an inch or so, he was able to rock her slightly forward and backward over the dreadful dildo that impaled her.

A finger stroking her clit had been one thing, but a warm wet tongue running over that super sensitive nub..., well that was another thing altogether. Adding to that tongue was this movement on the dildo that pegged her pussy. Mae knew she was in trouble. The multiplication table no longer diverted her thoughts. She switched to doing square roots, but nothing it seemed could take her mind off that tongue, and the make believe penis that had become a living moving thing inside her. Mae whimpered fighting her body, but her struggle was hopeless. Long before Bart called 'time,' an orgasm crashing over her, this time one much to large to hide.

Mae's mouth was still open and gasping for air when Frank stood triumphantly and filled it with his cock. "Just wet it down a little honey," he told her. I'm saving this load for your daughters cunt. Maybe Bart will let you suck it out from there."

With a dirty laugh he pulled away, pumped his fist in the air in triumph and called out, "Bring the young bitch over here to me. I want her sitting on my lap where I can feel her titties while her slut mother sucks Sam off."

Sam the big black man, by far strongest physical specimen of the gang, stepped into Mae's face for his turn at her mouth. "How about some dark meat sweet thing. Get a good taste. You'll never want to go back to eating white meat again,"

Mae had never been attracted to black men, and in her wildest dreams she never thought she would be giving one a blow job. There wasn't anything else she could do now, however, but to run her tongue over the ebony shaft offered her. It was much too long for Mae to swallow completely. She took what she could into her throat, and then pulled all the way back until the slick black rod was almost out of her mouth. There she could skin back the uncircumcised business end, and use her tongue to make up to Sam for being unable to take all of him down her throat.

"Raise your arms over your head honky bitch," Sam ordered. Puzzled, but without releasing the head of his black root from her mouth, Mae did as she was told. Sam's grip around each raised wrist was like steel, and showing off the strength in his arms he lifted Mae five, maybe six inches straight up from the stool, then eased her back down. It had been a sensual torture when Frank had merely rocked her to and fro on the dildo, but to be yanked up and down on that peg was a ride no woman could withstand.


Mae's only chance to avoid the fatal orgasm was to bring this big black buck off quickly. In her panic to do just that Mae sucked on the big round head in her mouth with a vengeance. Sam, however, had spent the night fucking Karen and he had more than enough of stamina hold back his cum until Mae's pussy sliding up and down on that plastic peg finished her off.

"Oh Please!" she begged, as she spit out her tormentor's black meat, no longer even trying to suck him. I..., I can't help it. I..., I'm..., I'm going to c..., cu..., cum. AAuuaGhha! Please, again, please let me cum again!"

Even in the spasms of her orgasm, she could hear Bart exclaim, "And we have another winner!"

Sam dropped this whimpering pleading white woman one last time down on that imitation penis, and with his own hand, he jacked himself off onto her face. Gobs of sticky white semen shot into her open mouth, onto her nose, eyelids and cheeks, and into her hair. Mae rocked backward a bit, readjusting her weight on the dildo as Sam's male essence dripped down her chin and onto her breasts. The big black man she had just serviced laughed at her as she wiped the cum from her face and then licked her hands clean. That kind of humiliation was expected of a slut, and Mae didn't see anything funny about it. Pegged on that awful dildo and forced into a gang suck, what else was she to do but give up an orgasm?

Mae looked expectantly at Bart, thinking that he would want his turn with her next. Bart, however, had other ideas, "Whoa there slut. You're not finished. I told you had all my friends horny. What about Karen? Aren't you going to take care of her you rude bitch?"

Mae was shocked. Surely he didn't mean that he wanted her to suck Karen, too. Mae had never touched another woman. She had never been even tempted to try, and was sickened by the thought. One of her college sorority sisters once hinted that she had fantasies of making love with another woman. Mae understood what the girl wanted, but she changed the subject so quickly, and with such frost in her tone, that nothing like that was again suggested in her presence. Now it seemed, however, there was no way to avoid that most disgusting definition of lesbian love making, eating another woman's pussy.

Mae begged anyway. "Please, no Bart. Don't make me do that. I can't!"

"You can, and you will," was Bart's reply. "Sam lift her off that plastic rod. Let her crawl for Karen's cunt."

Sam slid a hand under each of Mae's armpits and lifted her up and off the dildo before dumping her on the floor. Bart left no doubt about what she was to do. "Well slut, get over there and start licking the bitch." Mae turned and on all fours, dragging her rope leash between her dangling breasts, she crawled where Karen was slumped in an armchair. For a moment or two Mae just knelt there, uncertain as to what she was supposed to do next.

Bart voice rang in her ear. "Take off her pants, slut!. You can't eat her pussy with her pants on for Christ's sake!"

Mae was crying, pleading again to Bart to not make her do it. Bart shouted at her this time. "I said to take off her pants slut. Don't make me have to tell you again!" Then speaking to Karen, Bart told her, "You Karen, help the slut. Slide your ass forward in the chair so she can get those slacks off."

Mae reached up to unsnap and unzip Karen's slacks, and then leaning back, pulled them off those long legs. Mae found herself staring directly into a crotch covered by a pair of lavender silk panties. Mae could hear the men of Bart's gang making dirty remarks behind her as she again hesitated. Bart continued to push her, however, and he ordered, "Keep going slut! Get the God damn panties off too!"

Karen raised her ass from the edge of the chair, and trying to help, hooked her thumbs at the top of the elastic, and started the panties down her hips. Mae could see the woman was blushing, almost as embarrassed by all of this as she was. Mae's fingers replaced Karen's thumbs at the top of the panties, and when they brushed against bare skin of exposed belly just above the pubic hair, Karen shuddered. Karen was obviously aroused by the thought of what was going to happen to her, and she began to whimper a little as ever so slowly Mae continued to tug at her panties, pulling them down and off those smoothly shaved legs.

Yesterday while Karen was fucking Jack, Mae had paid little attention to the woman's pussy, and she was amazed at how red Karen's pubic bush was. Moreover, there at the top of her slit, punched through the fleshy hood of her clitoris, Karen wore the small gold pussy ring that is the universal mark a female slave.

As Mae dutifully crawled between those white thighs, Karen eased her butt forward on the chair seat, and shoved her legs straight out and spread. Mae could see that this wasn't the first time Karen had been put through a lesbian show like this for Bart's amusement..., or was it for her own?

Mae's eyes were by then only about ten inches from Karen's pussy. Mae had seen her daughter when she was younger of course, but she had never before seen close up the gaping mature pussy of an aroused adult woman. The labia was pouting, and spread a little to show the red flesh inside. The tip of Karen's clitoris was already raising itself out from under its hood of pussy flesh. Juices were forming along her slit, and threatening to run down into that flaming red hair at the bottom of her slit.

Karen's female smell was strong in Mae's nostrils. It was musky and pungent, the odor of a woman in heat. It was no surprise to Mae that Karen was wet. She could feel her own cunt flowing like a fountain. Mae hesitated, unsure of what she knew she was expected to do next. Somehow, however, the thought of licking the slit in front of her didn't seem so disgusting as before.

"Good God ," Mae thought, "can it be that I'm turned on by the thought of making love to another woman?"

Mae awoke from her daze, still staring into Karen's pussy, with Bart's voice ringing in her ears. He was talking to Karen. "Tell her, you red headed bitch, tell her to eat you. You know you want her tongue in your cunt..., so tell her before I take my belt to you!"

Mae then heard Karen's voice softly calling to her, "Mae baby, do you like what you see? You do, I can tell. Why don't you taste me, and see if I taste as good as I look?"

Mae couldn't believe what was happening here. Was it that obvious she found Karen's pussy to be erotic? Mae's face felt flushed, and she knew she must be blushing every bit as much as Karen. But it was true, she did think Karen's pussy was sexy and beautiful.

Mae lowered her face, and resting her chin against Karen's ass, she ran her tongue along the bottom of those delicious cunt lips. Raising her head slightly, she gently parted Karen's labia and licked her up and down the length of he slit. Karen sighed deeply at the first touch, and cried out when Mae dove her tongue further inside, tasting the juices she had been studying just moments ago.

The taste didn't lessen Mae ardor one bit, and in fact Karen's taste and smell continued arouse her further as her tongue quickened its exploration of this lovely woman's crotch. Her tongue was probing deeper, and then deeper still, until Mae's mouth was flush between Karen's legs where her tongue snaked its way like a small fleshy cock into Karen's vagina, teasing her, and making her ass squirm on the chair.

As Karen bucked against her mouth, Mae worked even harder, darting her tongue in and out of Karen's wet cunt. Karen began to whimper, then beg. "God, that feels so good Mae honey, mmmmm. Please don't stop."

The red headed woman was writhing in her chair now, pushing her pussy hard against Mae's sucking mouth. With quick fast strikes Mae found Karen's clit, first lashing that sensitive nub, and then sucking at it, pulling firmly between her lips. Finally, Mae put her mouth down hard over Karen's sexual core, and with loving care, nipped at that little female penis with her teeth. The woman at the end of those nerves hissed in pleasure, and reaching down, pulled Mae's face tighter to a slit that by then had opened like a blossoming flower.

Mae was eating her first pussy, and loving it, though perhaps not as much as Karen loved being eaten. Karen was begging her, "Please baby, yes. Lick me, yes. Lick me!"

Mae didn't need much encouragement. So involved was she with Karen's little passion button that she failed to notice Bart behind her until she felt his cock pushing its way between her ass cheeks. She raised her head from Karen's pussy long enough to see Bart kneeling behind her with his cock out of his fly, and in his hand. Bart lunged forward, and in that single strike he planted his phallus deep into Mae's cunt. Mae could feel the lips her pussy suddenly pried part apart as Bart split her open. She screamed her pleasure before she lowered her head again into Karen's pussy.

Mae's first thought was that only the most depraved slut would eat another woman's cunt while her own was being plundered with a dick from behind. She did not dwell on the thought, however. Stimulated what she had just gone thru on that awful dildo, and now dog fucked while eating cunt, Mae was in no condition to consider her compromised virtue.

As she rocked back on her knees, ready to meet the returning stroke of Bart's penis, Karen seized her by the hair and pulled her head the other way. Caught in this tug of war, licking a cunt on one end and hard fucked on the other, Mae began to scream, but her cries were muffled every time Bart's forward thrust buried her face in that patch of red hair between Karen's legs.

Karen was cumming over and over even as Mae felt Bart's cum filling her cunt. Their climaxes pushed Mae over the edge also with an orgasm as hard, perhaps even harder, as any in her life. The exhausted players in this erotic rape held their positions until their spasms of pleasure subsided, and then one by one, they fell away from each other.

Jigs
Jigs
1,248 Followers