Gangster's Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,931 Followers

Carla dipped her head and kissed her way down the slope of Tracy’s breasts, eventually capturing a nipple in her mouth. She sucked hard and then lashed her tongue over the stiff button of flesh. Tracy groaned and knocked the bowler off, tangling her hands in Carla’s raven tresses. She had never had anyone pay such loving attention to her breasts and the sensation of Carla’s tongue sliding over the slick silk was new and exciting.

“Yes,” Tracy hissed when Carla’s teeth began to nip at her swollen nipple. Each time her boss’s teeth came together on her nipple it sent a shock wave into her system. The girl’s hands still gently kneaded her breasts, the gentle massage providing a counter point to the hard sucking and nipping. Tracy felt her hips begin to jog and the slick feeling of her nether lips sliding against one another that told her she was very wet.

How long that went on she would never know. Carla seemed entranced by her breasts and moved back and forth between them until Tracy felt the twinge in her pussy that announced she was about to come. Tracy’s nipples had always been sensitive, but she never imagined she could orgasm just from having them played with. Even as she thought this the first contraction in her soaking pussy made itself known. The orgasm was unlike any other she had ever experienced. Gentle ripples of pure bliss pulsed outward from her center and suffused her body. There was none of the violence of the orgasms she was used to from intercourse or her vibe, but rather a pleasant indolence and languid feeling of euphoria. She sighed as the last of the ripples faded away and Carla looked deeply into her eyes.

Those green eyes held a love that was shocking in its frankness and overwhelming in its passion. Where the orgasm had produced only a sigh the look in those eyes stole her breath with its intensity. Carla’s hands pulled the chemise from the dress that was still bunched around her waist and whisked it over her head. Those green eyes still held that fevered hunger as she leaned forward and rode Tracy’s body back onto the sofa. She had barely settled between Tracy’s legs when her lips pressed to the older woman’s and her tongue thrust past Tracy’s parted lips. As they kissed Carla’s hands dug into the cloth bunched at Tracy’s waist and she raised her body up by pressing her chest down onto the supine woman’s. Tracy knew what the girl wanted and lifted her ass off the sofa long enough to allow the material to slide past her hips. Her boss then rose to her knees and pulled the dress and bloomers down her long legs, which Tracy held up in the air for her. Carla tossed the costume aside, leaving Tracy in only her stockings and boots.

Tracy was a little embarrassed when she realized the girl was staring at her bald mound, but she had no time to explain. With a growling noise the girl dived between her splayed thighs. Tom wasn’t much for oral sex. Getting head from him usually involved a few kisses around her mound and perhaps a desultory stab at finding her clit before he mounted her. It was little surprise then, that she was totally unprepared for the voracious mouth and tongue than now scoured her dripping pussy. Carla drove her stiffened tongue between Tracy’s satiny lips and just went wild licking, sucking, and lapping. Not having any pubic hair seemed to make the sensations more intense, not that Tracy needed any more stimulation. Tracy moaned, whimpered, and gasped as the relentless assault continued.

When Carla forced a stiff finger deep into her channel her inner muscles clamped down on it and then spasmed in delight.

“Omigod, Omigod, Omigod,” Tracy gasped as a monster orgasm hit her. She felt like her blood had turned to fire in her veins and every muscle in her body contracted at once. When they relaxed the sensation of relief was totally eclipsed by mind shattering waves of pleasure. Her hips bounced so wildly that Carla was thrown off and could only continue to wildly plunge her finger into Tracy’s spasming pussy.

How does one measure time during something like that? It could have lasted just seconds or perhaps eons. Her world had contracted down to just her body and the exquisite pleasure she was feeling, a pleasure so keen it bordered on unbearable. When she began to come down from that blissful high she felt her heart hammering in her chest and heard her own whimpers. The sensations and sounds were disjointed, not part of any coherent sense of self, but more like she was an audience watching a play. Her eyes fluttered open suddenly and she saw Carla still stroking her finger in and out, but gently now.

“That was incredible,” she managed, causing the younger woman to beam.

“Well, it is Halloween, and that means trick or treat. I’ve had my treat, ready for yours?” Carla said when Tracy’s breathing had returned to normal.

“I think I already had mine,” Tracy said, smiling softly. The girl rose and smiled then unbuttoned the fly of her suit pants.

“No, that was my treat, here’s yours,” she said as she fished inside the fly and pulled out an extremely stout dildo. It was flesh colored, with a fluted head and veiny shaft. It was rather imposing, being significantly longer and thicker than her husband’s penis.

“My god,” Tracy ejaculated. Carla returned to the sofa and knelt between her still parted thighs.

“You like it baby?” she asked as she took Tracy’s hand and brought it to the thick shaft. When her fingers closed on it Tracy began to stroke it, by force of habit. She realized it was really thick when her fingers could barely close around it.

“It’s beautiful, but I thought you said you didn’t expect this?”

“I didn’t, but I did hope I would get into your pants and I wanted to be ready if I did. I told you I was going to rock your world,” The tall girl said as she enjoyed Tracy’s stroking.

“You’ve already done that,” Tracy said although she was impressed with the dildo and wondering what something that big would feel like inside her. She felt the fire of her desire being rekindled and marveled that this girl could do that. She thought she would normally sleep for a day after an orgasm like the one she had just experienced.

“Not even close,” the girl said and grasped the shaft of her cock. She began to stroke it up and down Tracy’s still wet lips.

“Ohhhh, aren’t you going to take your pants off?’

“Nah, I think the illusion adds to the excitement, don’t you?”

“Yes,”

“Just call me Scarface,” Carla whispered.

Tracy took in her breath sharply when the big head settled at her entrance. She had her eyes closed, but could feel Carla shifting her body to get better purchase on the plush sofa. Slowly she felt the girl’s body tense and with it came a steady pressure on the dildo. At first the ring of muscles at her entrance refused to admit the intruder, but over time the pressure built. At some point those stubborn muscles gave into to the steady pressure and relaxed just a fraction. With shocking suddenness the head and about two inches of the wide shaft shot into Tracy’s tight channel.

“Oh!”

“Too much?” Carla asked in a concerned voice. Tracy shook her head. It felt incredible, she felt stretched, filled, and open at the same time.

“No, just go slow,” the married woman hissed. Her eyes were tightly shut and her hands seized Carla’s. She held tightly and tired to relax as Carla worked more of the big cock into her tight channel with her hips. She could fell every ridge and vein as it sank deeper, soon reaching a point that nothing had ever touched before. Even then it relentlessly dove deeper until she felt Carla’s mound bump against her own.

“In,” the girl shouted triumphantly.

“Mmmmmmmm,” was the only response Tracy could muster. She squeaked when Carla first withdrew some of it and thrust back in.

“Slow,” Tracy begged.

Carla nodded and placed her hands on Tracy’s hips and began to slowly work the big cock in and out. In tiny increments she lengthened her strokes until she was slowly stroking into Tracy with most of the long shaft. Once satisfied that she wasn’t hurting her lover she gradually increased the tempo and power of her motion.

Tracy groaned and then barked with each down thrust. Her body began to respond and soon she was raising her hips to meet Carla’s thrusts. The girl was still going slow, still being extremely careful. Too careful. Tracy realized that while she was having the time of her life poor Carla was so caught up in making sure she didn’t cause pain that she couldn’t be enjoying the experience to it’s fullest.

“Fuck me baby, fuck me hard,” Tracy hissed. It seemed to be all the slim girl needed and with an inarticulate cry she began to drive her cock into Tracy with deep, stabbing lunges. For Tracy it was pleasure beyond imagining, sex had never felt so good. Soon the only sounds in the apartment were the slapping of their bodies together, the maniacal laughter of the mad scientist from the TV set and their mutual cries of pleasure. Carla’s thrusts became uneven and jerky as her orgasm approached. Tracy was already in the throes of her third orgasm when the girl buried the cock to it’s hilt with a single thrust and her body tensed.

“Fuck!” she screamed at the top of her lungs.

They lay together in the afterglow, Carla toying with Tracy’s hair. When the older woman finally regained her senses the girl’s intense green eyes again confronted her. The dildo was still sheathed in her pussy and her body still spasmed with the occasional aftershock.

“Beats a scary movie eh?” Carla said with a grin.

----

Saturday neither of them felt like going to work so they both called in and spent the whole day fucking each other senseless. Carla went home Sunday after a morning marathon session with the big dildo and by the time Tom and the kids got home Tracy had showered and was sipping her second cup of coffee. He breezed in and kissed her cheek while making himself a cup. The kids were fighting over whose bag of candy was who’s, but it hardly mattered.

When she had endured noise long enough, she stepped in and settled the argument by threatening to take both bags herself. The kids quickly reached an agreement and went to their rooms to eat themselves sick. Tom smiled and held his hands behind his back.

“Trick or treat hun,” he said.

“I’ll take the trick, I’ve had more treats than I can handle,” she said smiling contentedly.

Finis

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,931 Followers
12