Gannis Falls Boy Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...yea....cu...um...inside my pussy. Cu....um.....wi....ith.....me," she panted.

And I came. It was short, traumatic, a TNT explosion of every pleasure nerve ending connected to my flesh. My sperm released into the nether of her sex.

Martha laid on top of me for sometime. Her flesh sticky with perspiration. She lazily kissed and nibbled my neck, rocking against my soft cock, milking an eroticism I never knew existed. I stayed at her house that night, and finagled a way to remain there the entire weekend.

Martha showed me things beyond even what magazines and movies depicted were possible between two people that weekend. And I left there feeling as powerful as any sheik in a harem.

But even hours and hours of sex and dirty talk never prepared me for her proposal. A proposal that would consume the rest of my summer in Gannis Falls. But that's for another story, another time.

12