Ganny and Me - A Gay Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joshprim
joshprim
218 Followers

"I'd like that, Soren, I really would. It's just that life seems so bleak right now, I hope I'll have recovered from this by then."

"I'm sure you will have. I don't know if it will help, but there's one thing I always say to myself, when I'm down. It's 'The world is a beautiful place and I will open myself up to all that it offers.'"

That's exactly what Ganny had said to me! Plus, when I watched Soren's eyes while he was speaking, there seemed to be a momentary flash in them as he finished!!!

We went outside where Soren had to catch a taxi into the city. While waiting, we traded phone numbers and I offered to let him visit me at home before school started. He agreed to visit the following week.

A taxi drove up and I helped Soren with his bags.

As the taxi drove away, with grateful tears in my eyes, I looked up at the clouds and said softly, "Thanks, Ganny - for everything -- and especially for Soren."

The End

* * * * *

I enjoyed writing this story and I hope you enjoyed reading it. Please feel free to leave any comments you may have and also to leave feedback for me. If you wish to contact me directly, please use the CONTACT tab on my profile. Thanks for reading!

* "Speak low" by Kurt Weill

joshprim
joshprim
218 Followers