Garage

Story Info
Dan tries to teach Lisa a lesson in self-control.
1.7k words
26k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa just hung up the phone. It was Dan. He was on his way and would be picking her up in 10 minutes. She started to make sure that she had everything ready for when he arrived. She laughed at herself for spending the extra time to pick out her clothes since she knew she wouldn't be wearing them for more than five minutes. Just the amount of time it took to get to his house and into his garage. The bag of toys was all set. Her pink bag which carried the newest glass dildo, the red bag with the first one. The one that felt so cold the first time he slid it into her. The one that graduated in size, and slowly stretched her open. Her not so used ass, until she surprised herself and begged him to replace it with his cock. She also had her blindfold, the whip and the paddle. So many toys and never enough time.

She was waiting by the window, so she saw when his car pulled up. Just slightly anxious, she grabbed her goody bag, locked the door and got into his car. "You look great, Dan said as soon as she got in the car. "But you know you won't be wearing that for long" Lisa's mouth went slightly dry whenever he talked to her like that. She is smiling, and blushing at the thoughts that are racing through her mind. The ride is short, but the dynamics are quickly established. His hand rests on her thigh, and his strong hand grips her there. Hard! Such an innocuous touch, but one that gets the intended reaction. Dan has established control and Lisa has given it gladly. A feeling comes over her as she gives herself over to Dan. It changes her breathing, her heart rate, her wetness. She closes her eyes and loses herself in his touch.

They arrive at his house, pull into the garage, and as the garage door closes, he says simply, "Don't move". She was just about to grab the door handle, but pulls back at the sound of his voice. Dan gets out of the car and casually walks around to the back seat, grabs the bag of toys, and sets them out on the table to see what she has brought today. He takes his time deciding how their time will be spent today. Lisa is waiting impatiently in the car, but will wait as long as he wants. She loves that he has taken control, but doesn't want to give him any reason to discipline her. Ever so slowly, Dan walks to the passenger car door and opens it. He looks at Lisa like he could devour her right then and there, but simply holds out his hand. She loves the way he looks at her. It makes her melt. As she takes his hand, she steps out of the car and stops right next to him.

Her nerves are starting to get to her, so she finds small comfort in leaning against the car. It seems to stabalize her for an instant. As Dan says, "Take off your clothes", her heart starts to race again and loses what little comfort she has found. She starts to remove her top when she hears him say that she can leave her shoes on. Now how is she supposed to remove her jeans when she is supposed to keep her shoes on. Where is all that composure that carries her through her everyday life. And then she finds herself standing there. Nude except for those very business like white shoes, in his garage for goodness sake. Not even in the house. Will he walk her in now. Now that she has bared herself for him.

"Wait here"

He really is keeping his words short and sweet. She wants to talk, but words won't come. All she can do is obey. Obey. What a word. One she hates, but one that now makes her tingle with anticipation. One that makes her wet beyond reason.

She waits. She waits while he prepares for her visit. Though it seems like he has made preparations already. As he walks back, he is adjusting the cuffs that fit over her wrists like a glove. His hand grabs her wrist firmly, and in a most serious manner, tightens the cuff to an almost unbearable pressure. Her eyes open wide as he tightens the second one, and she follows obediently as he leads her to the rope dangling overhead. The look in Dan's eyes is almost too much for Lisa as her wrist is pulled over her head and attached to the rope. He is so serious. So focused. So determined. Lisa wants this but is also scared at what it will bring out in her. At what it will reveal. As Dan takes away her choices, her decisions, she starts to lose herself in only feeling.

But he walks away again and leaves Lisa to contemplate what is going to happen to her. She hears the door to the house open and his footsteps as they walk away. She can't help but focus on how weak her legs feel. How fast her heart is racing, and how dry her mouth is. Will she be able to do this? She is not quite sure. She starts to test her bonds. Wriggles her wrists, trying to make them as comfortable as can be. Turns slightly to see how much movement she is capable of. Her legs, still wobbly, try to find the best position to wait in. When will he return? What is he planning? All of these thoughts run through her head even as her juices start to run down her legs.

As the door opens once again, she hears him coming closer. As Lisa turns to look at Dan, he pulls the blindfold over her head. Although this saves her from having to face him, having to look in his eyes as she gives herself over to his desires, this takes away any knowledge of what will come. Dan gives a slight tap to her inner thigh and Lisa spreads her legs. Another tap tells her that this wasn't quite far enough, and she stretches them out even further. Dan slides one finger into her pussy and it enters so quickly that she knows she is dripping wet. He works another finger in and glides it back and forth slowly over her clit. His hand seems disembodied as it works her slowly higher and higher. Suddenly he stops and she feels his absence so strongly. Shivers run down her spine as his voice whispers over her shoulder. "You are going to cum for me."

Lisa knows that he is right, for she is so on the edge right now. He would barely have to touch her and she would cum, over and over again. And that is how he planned to start. No words, no movements he tells her. If you move, I will stop. If you speak, I will stop. Dan runs his hand lightly over her chest. Lisa starts to moan but stops herself just as quickly. His fingers dance across her. caressing her everywhere. Her belly, her breasts, under her arms, gliding down to space between her legs and back again. Never stopping too long in any one spot, never predictable. She is loving his touch, but aching to feel him fill her up. Aching for a satisfying grip on her clitoris. A steady rhythm to bring her to orgasm. His mouth leans in towards hers and they kiss. Slowly at first, but steadily more passionate. He is such a wonderful kisser that she could stay this way forever. Legs spread wide. Feeling his hands dance across her body. She has waitied for his touch for so long.

As his kiss grows stronger, his fingers grab hold of her nipple. She gasps, and hopes that this will not be a sound that stops him. She is rewarded with more kisses, and fingers that twist. her nipple is getting harder, redder, larger. When Dan's fingers find her wet and willing, he thrusts two fingers inside of her and uses his palm to grind hard on her clit. Lisa can't help but lean into his hand, and just as quickly as he entered her, he pulled away. Everywhere. No more kisses, no more twisting, no more penetration. Lisa is left feeling empty.

Dan walks away and opens the bag of goodies that Lisa brought with her today. The whip or the paddle. Hmmmm. She really loves the whip. the feel of the soft leather on her body really turns Lisa on, so he thinks for this, she should get the paddle. Not as sensual, and perfect for a lover who won't obey. Quietly he walks behind her and brings the paddle down with a smack. Lisa jumps at the unexpected contact, but she knows why he is doing this. She needs to prove her self control. She needs to stay still. Because that is what he asked of her. Because that is what he wants. Lisa bites her lip, as the paddle strikes her again. Dan is pleased when he realizes that Lisa is controlling herself so well, so in between strikes, his hand glides down and rubs circles around her swelling clitoris. Five more smacks and he is ready to start again.

Dan walks around in front of Lisa and starts kissing her again. She returns his kisses, but holds her body as still as she can. As the passion starts to increase, his fingers return to twist and pull at her nipple. His other hand glides down and thrusts once more inside of her. Two fingers entering deep into her pussy while his palm slowly grinds into her clitoris. Lisa knew that she was going to cum any moment. Would she be able to remain silent? Would she be able to remain still. She wasn't sure, but she did not want to feel the paddle on her ass again.

Dan knew that she was on the brink and started working a third finger deep inside of her, while his thumb slid in on her clit. As she started panting, His mouth found her nipples and sucked hard. She bucked slightly as she came in his hand, and although he didn't stop his movement this time, he once again whispered in her ear, "You didn't obey me, lover. You moved. You know that you will be punished for that. And not so easily as you just were.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

The Chair Candice discovers the many secrets of the basement room.in Toys & Masturbation
Bound for Fun Ch. 01 Jen buys herself a slave collar, unaware of its true power.in Fetish
Joy's Birthday Surprise Fuckfest Joy gets a birthday celebration with multiple orgasms.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Is My Wife Still Sexually Charged? Can a husband tap into what makes his wife tick again?in Romance
Bad Samantha Sam's wife, Samantha, tends to misbehave.in Loving Wives
More Stories