Garage Sale

Story Info
What he found at the garage sale put her at his mercy.
8.5k words
4.73
125.4k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold, rainy Saturday morning in November in the Ozarks and I decided to drive the 50 miles to the nearest WalMart to do some shopping.

As I passed through one of the small towns that dotted the hills and hollows of our beautiful Ozarks, I saw a small homemade "Garage Sale" sign in front of a little house just out of town. The home was probably built in the 50s or 60s and had a small free-standing garage behind it. I had found some good tool buys in just such a place in the past, especially if it was the woman selling her husband's things. So I pulled in.

The rain had forced the owner to crowd everything into the small garage, and I saw immediately that it was mostly women's things. I decided to investigate just the same.

The lady sitting behind the small table was petite, maybe about 45 years old, with an almost sad smile and long, dark hair. I am a sucker for long, dark hair. As I passed her and went into the garage I stole a glance at her body and saw that she had full, but not oversized breasts, covered conservatively with a padded bra and V-neck sweater that showed just a hint of cleavage.

I am a widower of five years and an unashamed voyeur, although I try not to be rude or obnoxious with my favorite pastime.

Inside the garage were two women who evidently belonged to the old Ford truck in the driveway. They were looking through a table of women's clothes and, as they held them up, I saw that the lady preferred quality, yet not too expensive, clothing – and it was not all as conservative as the sweater and slacks she was now wearing.

I walked past the two shoppers to a table of odds and ends in the corner. A couple of older tools caught my eye and I picked up an antique brace and bit that was in excellent shape and had the ridiculously cheap price of $2 on it. There were a few more items that caught my attention, and I had four pieces in my hands as I turned to see if there was anything else of interest.

On one of the tables filled with bras and other intimate wear I saw one of those pink, spring-loaded "boob builders" that every woman in the world must have owned at one time or another. Remembering how I used to watch my wife work her little pink machine, I absently laid down my tools and picked the instrument up, working it with both hands and thinking of Denise.

I glanced up to see the two shoppers smiling at each other. I glanced to the front of the garage just in time to see the owner turning away, a shy smile on her face as well. I laid the instrument down quickly, turning red, I am sure.

As the two shoppers took their purchases to the front and paid, I moved that way slowly, finally stopping at an old desk very near the owner's table. It had several books and VCR tapes on it. The books were mostly coffee-table fare consisting of travel scenes from around the world, history, and animals. There was one large book on photography and I thumbed through it, but there was no nudity so I put it back down.

The VCR tapes were mostly westerns and 60s movies, most of which I had seen many times. As I shuffled through them, however, I came across three paperback books with their covers removed. Turning to the title pages I saw that they were borderline pornographic and, thumbing through one, I found a series of photographs in the center that contained full frontal nudity.

I looked up quickly toward the lady in charge and saw the two customers climbing into their truck. The lady was watching me and saw the question in my eyes as I looked up from the books.

"I kind of hid them up front so I could keep an eye on who might see them," she said tentatively, feeling an explanation was in order. "I wanted to make sure no children saw them, but thought some of the women might be interested in getting them for their husbands. I didn't expect any men to come today since I have mostly women's things."

I nodded and looked back at the other two books.

"Have you read them?" I asked, and saw her look away, blushing.

"No, they were my husband's; he died a couple of months ago and I am just now getting around to selling some of his things."

I nodded again and picked up all three books – they looked promising and I could use a little help with my almost nightly masturbation sessions.

As I laid my articles on the table and reached for my wallet, I saw the lady start to speak and then hesitate. I caught her eye and smiled in as friendly a manner as I could.

"I don't suppose you have any more tools?" I asked, hoping to let her off the hook. "I collect older tools that people don't want anymore."

"As a matter of fact, I do," she said, pointing to a door in the back of the small garage. "Leo's shop is in there and there's lots of stuff I wasn't sure would sell. Would you like to see?"

I nodded and she stood to take me back to her late husband's shop.

"I sure picked the wrong day for this sale," she said, shaking her head. "Maybe it will get better tomorrow."

I agreed with a nod.

"You just never know," I said, following her to the back of the garage as I watched her soft, round bottom move inside the khaki slacks that were not too tight and not too loose. "Her husband had been a lucky man," I thought as I looked closely at her fit figure and the natural, easy way she moved. I bet she could move just as naturally in other ways and felt a slight tingle in my penis at the thought.

In the cramped little shop in the back, which was made even smaller by the built-in workbench, I found a gold mine. Leo had an entire collection of pre-electric hand tools lined up on a peg board. There was also an extensive collection of nuts, bolts and screws in little baby food bottles hanging over the bench. The old vise alone would bring fifty or sixty dollars at the right sale. There was probably at least three or four hundred dollars value in the little room.

She stood in front of the bench, watching me evaluate the tools, and I was glad that I had long ago developed a poker face from hundreds of auctions and garage sales.

"What do you want for the whole lot?" I asked, looking at her calmly. She returned my gaze with one that spoke absolute innocence and honesty, even a hint of warmth.

"I have no idea what they are worth," she said. "They were Leo's father's and he used them his whole life. How about $50?"

I pursed my lips and picked up a hand plane, testing the blade. It was as sharp as the day it was purchased. The man had taken care of his tools. I couldn't help glancing at the man's wife as the thought crossed my mind. "He took care of his wife, too," I thought.

She saw the look and frowned slightly, not sure what I was thinking, but also not sure she had liked the way my glance went straight to her breasts. Her left hand came up instinctively in a defensive gesture, covering the slight cleavage in front.

I looked away quickly, sorry I had caused her concern, and surveyed the shop again.

"I can't do that to you," I said, returning my eyes to hers in as warm and friendly manner as I could. "These tools are worth much more than that, your husband has taken excellent care of them. I will give you $150 for them."

Her eyes had lost their look of indecision and she dropped her hand to join its partner resting on the workbench. She looked around the little shop as if it was a good friend before returning her gaze to me.

As she looked around I could picture her coming out to the shop to call Leo for supper and finding herself lifted up on the workbench and disrobed, sawdust clinging to her body as her husband made passionate love to her. The tension had increased in my shorts but I couldn't help myself.

"Actually, I hate to sell his stuff," she admitted. "But I am moving in with my daughter and her family in town and they don't have very much room."

"Are you sure they are worth that much?" she asked, turning to me again with that bewitching look of genuine girlish innocence.

"I'll probably get the best end of the deal," I said truthfully. "I'm sure I can sell them for more than that if I take the time to sell them individually on EBay. But Leo kept these in too good of a shape to sell. I will probably mark them as a set and keep them for myself, selling some of my other stuff."

I could see that the thought pleased her, and I found myself hoping that someday she would ask to come see the tools and let me love her in the same way as Leo surely had.

"It's a deal then," she said. "Do you want to take them today?"

I nodded, afraid that someone else might come along and offer her more, although the thought of coming back to see her when no one else would be around was a tempting thought.

"I think I can get them all in the back of my pickup," I said, picking up an old wooden toolbox. "I won't use up your cardboard boxes, I'll just carry everything out by hand."

"You can pull your truck around to the side of the house here," she said, and use the door that leads to the house if you want."

"Thanks," I said. "I think I'll do that."

It had started to drizzle rain and there were no customers in the garage, so she helped me load the tools. As we passed each other in the narrow shop with our arms full our bodies inadvertently brushed against each other, sending electrical currents through my body that ended in the end of my penis, giving me a full erection that I hoped she would not notice.

We finally finished clearing out the little workshop. She took one last wistful look around and closed the door as I walked to the front of the garage, giving her some privacy.

"Who do I make the check out to?" I asked, leaning over her table as she sat down. I had positioned myself perfectly to see even more cleavage as she leaned forward in the process of seating herself. The bra may have been padded, but it was cut deep in the front to allow a delicious view of her ample cleavage to anyone lucky enough to get a glimpse down the front of her blouse. I was appreciating ol' Leo's taste more and more.

"Sarah Tackett," she said, and then paused as if to say something else. I looked up questioningly, waiting to make out the check until she came up with a final figure.

"I was debating whether to ask you something earlier when we began talking about tools," she said slowly, looking away toward the highway and taking a deep breath as if you build up her courage.

"Okay," I said quietly, then lapsed into silence while she collected her thoughts.

When she looked back at me she was blushing deeply – all the way down to the cleavage peeking out at me, I discovered with a quick look. But the look in her eyes said that she had decided to trust me, even though what she had to say was difficult.

"The books you picked out earlier are the only ones I had, but Leo did have some other stuff with the same kind of content," she said, almost breathlessly, looking away and then back to me again with those innocent, yet troubled, eyes.

"What kind of stuff," I asked gently, looking into her eyes and then away so she would not feel so embarrassed.

"Well, there are a lot of sexy videos," she said, "and he had some magazines which he liked a lot and collected. There are four or five boxes of them."

"Can I see them?" I asked, watching her closely as she looked away. The pulse in her neck showed her heart was racing, but when her gaze returned to mine I knew she was not turned on, just embarrassed to be discussing such things with a total stranger.

"Follow me," she said, after a moment's hesitation followed by a resolute look. "I was hoping I could sell these to some of the women who might want to give their husbands a pleasant surprise," she explained as we walked through her back porch and into what must have been her husband's den. "It's kind of embarrassing for me to be showing it to a man," she ended, shooting me a quick glance to make sure I was not misconstruing our venture into the sanctity of her home.

I just nodded at her confession and then moved to five boxes sitting beside a large, oak desk which she had indicated with a wave of her hand.

"I'll give you some privacy," she said, turning to leave the room. "The videos are over there in that box in front of the television."

"What do you want for all of this if I want it?" I asked, sorry she was leaving my presence.

"I'll trust you to set the price," she said, smiling, and clearly thankful that the conversation would soon be over. "I can't take them with me – in fact I don't really want to take them with me, it was just something that Leo . . ." She didn't know what else to say and just stood there for a second blushing again before ducking out of the door.

I took my time rummaging through the magazines. Leo had three favorites, and had evidently kept every one he had ever bought. There was one showing celebrities in different stages of exposure from movies and "oops" pictures; another magazine was dedicated entirely to amateur housewives pleasing their husbands by posing for pictures they surely never thought would end up on the newsstands; and then there were about ten copies of a magazine featuring male-male-female threesomes.

The VCR tapes followed the same themes. I decided to take everything.

As I was putting the tapes back into the box after checking them out, I noticed a tape cabinet sitting beside the television. I wondered if she had kept any for herself and, after checking to make sure she was still sitting at her table, opened her VCR cabinet.

The top drawer was filled with old movies like "The Sound of Music," and "Camelot." The bottom drawer had two or three packages of unused videos waiting to be recorded and five plain videos crammed all the way to the back that had once had tapes on their spine with titles, but which had been torn off. I held the home-recorded tapes in my hand for a second, considering what was on them.

Maybe just Leo skinning out a trophy deer, or grandchildren running around the yard. The way they were hidden in the back of the drawer, however, I couldn't help but wonder if they contained revealing depictions of the lovely lady sitting outside at the table. I tucked them into the box under the other videos, picked it up and walked out to the garage.

"I'll take it all," I said, just glancing at her blushing face briefly. "And I'll give you another $50 for the magazines and tapes. These aren't just the usual cheap stuff. Leo had great taste . . . in everything," I concluded looking directly in her eyes and smiling friendly as her blush deepened.

I carried the other five boxes to the truck and stopped to write the check. Sarah avoided my eyes – I had embarrassed her too deeply with my last remark.

"Thanks," I said casually, smiling at her as I turned to leave. "See, all this rain actually helped you have a good sale anyway, and tomorrow when it clears up all the ladies will be here to buy everything else."

She returned the smile tentatively, and I saw in her eyes that she did not accuse me of being crass, although she was too shy to have totally accepted the compliment I had given her.

As I turned the truck in the driveway I waved casually at Sarah, and she waved back. I planned on seeing her again. If the tapes I had taken were just family heirlooms, I would return them and hope for a show of gratitude. If they were what I expected, and contained nude images of her, I expected her to contact me.

When I got home I pulled out the five plain videos immediately. There was one that had been used more the others, so I teased myself by saving it until last.

The first video I put in the player made every dollar I had spent worthwhile. It was Sarah and, I was quite sure, Leo in bed totally naked. He was on top and she had her legs up over her shoulders. The look on her face as she took her man inside her made me weak in the knees and hard in the crotch. I replayed the first fuck on the video three or four times before moving on. I was falling in love with this beautiful, gentle woman – who was also very, very sexy. Leo died a lucky man.

One of the videos was filled with Sarah performing various strip teases – some of them looked like they were taken ten to fifteen years earlier. Another was filled with Sarah flashing in various public places, including scenes from several visits to Mardi Gras and Fantasy Fest in Key West. What a woman! And what a body!

Two of the videos were of Sarah and Leo making love – in many different positions and at many different stages of their marriages.

The final video, the one Leo had watched the most often, however, was the real gold mine. It began with Sarah sitting on the sofa dressed to the teeth. When a knock came on the door she answered it and a man – who was definitely not Leo – entered. Sarah then proceeded to undress in front of him, undress him, suck him up hard and then climb on his pole and fuck him as he watched her lovely breasts swaying gracefully just out of reach of his face. Three times she serviced the same man, clearly at three different times spread over a period of several years – the last probably a few years earlier.

I jerked off several times that night watching Sarah please these two men in her life, all the while maintaining the soft class and innocence that I had evidenced earlier that day. As a wife, she was yielding to the fantasies of her loving husband, and exhibited no guilt.

Sarah Tackett unknowingly gave me more pleasure that night than I had experienced in the entire five years since my Denise had died. When I had finally run out of steam I copied all five tapes and fell asleep.

I knew Sarah would be busy with her garage sale all day Saturday, and didn't expect a call until she began packing to move the next week.

The call came Tuesday as I sat at my desk working on a project I have had been busy with for several weeks. I let the call ring through to my answering service. There was a pause after the message and tone, and I could picture the classy lady composing herself and wondering how to say what she had to say.

"Mr. Benton, this is Sarah Tackett. You came by my garage sale last week. Um, when I sold you Leo's stuff from the den I think it included a couple of things that were his favorites which I had hoped to keep for myself . . . kinda like a keepsake. Do you think you could let me buy some of the stuff back? I would appreciate a call. My number is . . . ."

I let her wait until about 7:30 when I returned the call. Before making the call I composed myself, wanting to make sure that I did not give away the fact I had already seen her private tapes.

She answered on the second ring – I suspect she had stayed close to the phone all day.

"Sarah, this is Cal Benton returning your call," I said casually. "You wanted to buy back some of the tapes and magazines?"

"Yes," she said softly. "I thought I had held out those that Leo liked best, but I guess they got mixed up with all the others. There are only four or five, but I would like to keep them to remember him by."

"I don't see a problem," I replied. "I haven't gone through them since I got home, they are still out in the garage. Some of them looked like they might be collector's items, but you can have whichever ones you want, you don't have to buy them back. Just give me the titles you need and your address and I will send them to you."

She hesitated before replying.

"I don't really know the titles, I guess I would have to see them to recognize them," she finally said. "Is there any way I could meet you somewhere for lunch or something and you could bring the whole box of videos? There really aren't any of magazines I would care to keep."

She was offering me a date in return for the tapes! She had recognized I was attracted to her. I smiled to myself. Negotiations had begun.

"That sounds like a good idea," I said. "I'm really quite busy right now, however. How about next week sometime?"